PDA

View Full Version : General talk Newbie

Labia Vortex
13-07-2018, 04:45 PM
Been a long viewer of thi site. Finally decided to participate after the discussion about Caucasian shops
Many years since I’ve done the horizontal mambo with a white women
Did my research and Chose Liaisons at Edgecliff
We have been spoilt by Asian Bordellos. Liaisons is supposed to one of the best in Sydney
Doesn’t seem to have a ready Room for the girls. Punters running into each every where. The place is so disorganised
Chose Daisy. Filipino girl with enhanced boobs and a few tats. What a mistake . Get to the room and realise the girl is drunk. I have a shower and Daisy comes back with a glass of Bubbles and a glass of water
Won’t bore you with the details but it was an expensive ($350) bad punt
It’s back to the Ginza for me

sambr
13-07-2018, 07:39 PM
If i paid that much and got that service, I would never return. Its like you are paying $350 for her to have a great time at your expense. She's drinking and generally ngaf?

najibthepunterman
13-07-2018, 07:49 PM
I never find happy time in caucasian shop. I find expensive and not good service

The Speechwriter
13-07-2018, 07:57 PM
She was drunk?

Oh mate, I’m dying to hear what Brothelcreeper would have done if confronted with that.

BC?

Lenka_X5
13-07-2018, 08:06 PM
For Caucasian girls just go Stiletto.

They have proper professional policy and run a good operation:
- girl are limited to how much they can drink; only 1 drink with customer per session except for longer party bookings,
- girl not allowed to carry phone in session.
- must accomodate customer and friendly,
- proper dialogue and friendly etiquette
- can not shower until reception presses buzzer

If girls don't follow rules, they don't last.

L00ker
13-07-2018, 08:39 PM
Been to liaisons and it's been alright, but I could see that happening though. It bothers me that I have to pay extra for Caucasian girls with inferior service. Its Ginza all the way for Asian girls, but I do like going back to liasions for foreign Caucasian girls

jeter
13-07-2018, 08:55 PM
Been a long viewer of thi site. Finally decided to participate after the discussion about Caucasian shops
Many years since I’ve done the horizontal mambo with a white women
Did my research and Chose Liaisons at Edgecliff
We have been spoilt by Asian Bordellos. Liaisons is supposed to one of the best in Sydney
Doesn’t seem to have a ready Room for the girls. Punters running into each every where. The place is so disorganised
Chose Daisy. Filipino girl with enhanced boobs and a few tats. What a mistake . Get to the room and realise the girl is drunk. I have a shower and Daisy comes back with a glass of Bubbles and a glass of water
Won’t bore you with the details but it was an expensive ($350) bad punt
It’s back to the Ginza for me

Why would you choose Filipino girl at Caucasian shop?

You only go to Caucasion shop for the Caucasian girls.

You can probably get better looking Asians + better services + lower price at a Asian shop.......

Labia Vortex
13-07-2018, 09:10 PM
Yes a foolish thing to do.Seems old habits die hard. There was this 6’2” Glamazon blonde I should’ve chosen
Out of my comfort zone

sambr
13-07-2018, 11:58 PM
Can not shower until reception presses buzzer. This is common sense

AHLUNGOR
14-07-2018, 12:32 AM

You can probably get better looking Asians + better services + lower price at a Asian shop.......

Many years ago there was a blonde at 5 Star - Michelle I think her name was, 5 Star price for an Aussie busty blonde, great value - although she only did CBJ and I shower alone. Love watching myself fucking a blonde from all those mirrors around !

jeter
14-07-2018, 02:00 PM
Yes a foolish thing to do.Seems old habits die hard. There was this 6’2” Glamazon blonde I should’ve chosen
Out of my comfort zone

Don't be shy. ;)

Weapon
14-07-2018, 05:20 PM
Liaisons at night is totally different to liaisons during the day. I think Asian places are way better value tho.

cuteguy
14-07-2018, 05:40 PM

It's not easy to find many Filipino girls in Asian shops.

rogergeorge
17-07-2018, 06:49 PM
For Caucasian girls just go Stiletto.

They have proper professional policy and run a good operation:
- girl are limited to how much they can drink; only 1 drink with customer per session except for longer party bookings,
- girl not allowed to carry phone in session.
- must accomodate customer and friendly,
- proper dialogue and friendly etiquette
- can not shower until reception presses buzzer

If girls don't follow rules, they don't last.

Have they stepped there game up? I remember a while ago it was pretty hit and miss there.

Lenka_X5
17-07-2018, 11:57 PM
Have they stepped there game up? I remember a while ago it was pretty hit and miss there.

Stiletto = KIARA!!!

Homerun...