PDA

View Full Version : Fun in Lutwyche

Sticky Date
15-07-2018, 02:51 PM
Had a very fun time on Cnr Felix and Lutwyche Rd, with bubbly slim, gorgeous C cup, young chatty, Taiwanese girl, "a" yesterday. She is experienced enough to be fun and confident. Not experienced enough to have a "routine". I much prefer spontaneity ... in fact the "routines" of experienced girls, is a downer for me. I don't know how long "a" has been doing massage, but she said this is her first and only place of massage work. She seems fresh enough that she's only been there a little while.

She wasn't the receptionist so when this girl I'd never seen before entered the room wearing a hot tight black stretch fabric number that just barely covered her cheeks, it was off to a good start. When she bent over a little while massaging, the big wall mirror did it's job, and things got better and better :-) She said that depending on the customer, the stretchiness of the fabric makes it easy for her to cover up down to her knees or scrunch it up much higher to tease :-). I recommend you treat her well and enjoy not merely her teasing...... I am not sure of the extent of the options available, but I will definitely be back.

I have to say that in my many years of punting, "a", is in the elite class in terms of hotness, funness and attitude. We went a little overtime. at the 25 minute mark she started revving me up again ..... Never had a girl attempt round 2 in a massage before.

APL
16-07-2018, 09:09 AM
This inexperienced girl has worked in 4 shops that I know of Sticky she,s experienced enough to changed her routine so WE come back .As a sucker I know LOL

Slops
24-07-2018, 08:13 PM
You're selling her short!
Definitely D cup.
Minnie the new girl is worth a try. Sure she has worked elsewhere.