PDA

View Full Version : Question Flash Back

Maddona
15-07-2018, 03:42 PM
Ok guys, surely someone visited this girl when she was working at Racecourse (Hamilton) about 9 months ago. Japanese girl. Very slim with blonde hair. Had a very “ ☀️ sunni ☀️” and radiant look [emoji4] kind of a Harajuku look. A stunning girl indeed.

Last I heard she was intending to return to Brisbane but I have not seen her pop up anywhere. Anyone seen her?

Or if you did have the pleasure of seeing her I would be happy to share tales over PM. I have many of a great story. Won’t bore the others On open forum as prob not very relevant unless she reappears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tab123
15-07-2018, 07:10 PM
Sorry Madonna, I don't know about the Sunni girl.

On the back of this, does anyone know where F has gone from lumley street please? Seems to have disappeared since they change owner. If anyone know where F is, please PM me and I will for sure share pretty girls info with you.

hurdur
15-07-2018, 09:52 PM
On the back of this too - does anyone know where C has gone from Rosemary please?

tommy thumb
16-07-2018, 11:37 AM
On the back of this how about momo from Taringa

reddoor
16-07-2018, 11:56 AM
While your all looking if anybody finds a blue budgie pls let me know. Answers to the name of Boris. 😒

rockbreaker
16-07-2018, 12:16 PM
Oh ok the back of this, how about Amber from Stanley st, Connon Hill? Lol

randy84
16-07-2018, 01:19 PM
She’s at VIP massage shop Morningside with big fakies now 🤩💦🤩💦

hurdur
17-07-2018, 12:01 AM
1 out of 5 is not bad :miao:

Brissypunter
17-07-2018, 07:56 AM
Hurdur few those rosemary girls get up to zen and work aswell think 3 at moment

j_jones6
17-07-2018, 12:34 PM
Ok guys, surely someone visited this girl when she was working at Racecourse (Hamilton) about 9 months ago. Japanese girl. Very slim with blonde hair. Had a very “ ☀️ sunni ☀️” and radiant look [emoji4] kind of a Harajuku look. A stunning girl indeed.

Last I heard she was intending to return to Brisbane but I have not seen her pop up anywhere. Anyone seen her?

Or if you did have the pleasure of seeing her I would be happy to share tales over PM. I have many of a great story. Won’t bore the others On open forum as prob not very relevant unless she reappears.

I saw Sunni many times too...also lots of good stories. Always wondered who else received same service...

species6
17-07-2018, 02:09 PM
Sorry Madonna, I don't know about the Sunni girl.

On the back of this, does anyone know where F has gone from lumley street please? Seems to have disappeared since they change owner. If anyone know where F is, please PM me and I will for sure share pretty girls info with you.

I've heard she's retired and is working in a coffee shop somewhere.

hurdur
17-07-2018, 10:13 PM
Hurdur few those rosemary girls get up to zen and work aswell think 3 at moment

Thanks - I have started checking the place out, but haven't had too much luck.

Maddona
18-07-2018, 01:34 AM
Just stating the obvious here but may be a timely reminder. As this has turned into a “where is she” thread can we be sure NOT to mention where someone may be working that is NOT a massage shop or a place they would NOT welcome the attention.

Cheers :)

Homebrew
19-07-2018, 07:13 AM
what about blonde korean Wendy from Gib @ stones corner ?

Brissypunter
19-07-2018, 07:58 AM
Wendy went back Korea ages ago couldn’t get visa to come back .. shame as had plenty of great times with her

ococpunt
19-07-2018, 06:18 PM
She’s at VIP massage shop Morningside with big fakies now ��������

amber is at VIP morningside? thought VIP massage is genuine...

aejohnny
19-07-2018, 10:35 PM
On the back of this how about momo from Taringa

I believe she is now working at Sunshine, not sure of her new name sorry.

rockbreaker
08-01-2019, 02:20 PM
Here is my flashback.....

Finally went back to my usual joint for a punt after a long break. Met N*** and was a bit nervous to meet a new girl, that has no after report.

N*** walked in and she is very easy on eyes. I would even say she is very pretty and i was really excited. Sat her down and we started chatting whilst my hands went roaming half way through. She didnt seem to mind. We chatted for quite a long time, in fact i think I spent half and hour talking to her and i felt good connection.

So connection was right and i asked if i touch her a bit more and she said yes. So started caressing and roaming and kissing and nibbling. I paid close attention to her to see if she was enjoying. I saw her had her closed but nothing else. I slowly undress her top and oh boy....what a beautiful pair of melons she has! Well rounded, good size, solid, and taste to sweet to suck and lick. I went on to play for sometime and played with it for quite a whilst, which i think she kinda enjoyed it.

Finally i walked her and lay her down on the massage bed and gradually undress everything. Some resistance initially when it came to undressing the thongs but managed to get her fully naked eventually. I was concerned with the time so i went straight south to perform my DATY duty. She had her eyes closed but didnt moan much or even moan at all. I was a bit worried, thinking to myself, she was either not 100% ready for this, or i had not prep her enough + explored her enough to find what ticked for her. She very much just had her eyes closed and not moaning throughout the process. Nevertheless, i conitniued on the DATY and varied with with different techniques. She is also nicely trimmed down there and a delightful to taste. Finally after a good 15 minutes of fun hardworks, i started to see some responses where she started to change side of her head, moving her hands and one leg stretched out. I took cue of the sign and knew she was about to cum. I increased my tempo and fingered her with steady speed. With all that goes on, eventually i got her to cross the line. I then stopped but licked a little every now and then. This is actually really the best part and she was really sensitive at thsi stage, so every lick of mine made her tweaking her body in large movement. Boy, i could tell u it was such an achievement.

As the time was up, we both dressed up and yup, i forgot to get my rock off again, but hey it was worth it. Lol

superfilo
08-01-2019, 02:49 PM
You've already posted this same story elsewhere. Next!

rockbreaker
09-01-2019, 12:33 PM
You've already posted this same story elsewhere. Next!

yeah...i did....it's a flash back....this is really one of my best punts in 2018

DCUP
13-01-2019, 10:24 AM
yeah...i did....it's a flash back....this is really one of my best punts in 2018

Nice read mate but ahh did she pay you to play or was it a freebie??

rockbreaker
13-01-2019, 11:34 AM
Nice read mate but ahh did she pay you to play or was it a freebie??

I forgot to charge her but doubt that she will pay me even if I ask 😉. I did pay her but we didn’t discuss anything upfront

rockbreaker
21-03-2019, 11:11 PM
A bit of flash back - Y***

Started the massage on her after lots chatting. I started with strong massage with she enjoyed, especially on her sore muscle after the gym. Gradually brushing outside her panties and there was no resistance thus I started to just focus in brushing her inner thigh. I could tell she was enjoying it with her lips slightly opened whilst eyes were closed. I tried to kiss and lick her but she didn’t allow it. So I went back to the drawing board, simply continued my light stroking outside corner of her panties. I asked if she wanted to turn over and she just jumped on my request. I continued stroking her inner thigh and at one stage I tried to take off her panties but she didn’t allow it. It broke the rhythm but still allowed me to stroke her. Gradually my fingers moved to the middle but still outside of her panties and started stroking her clit and pussy lips. She started light moaning and occasionally swore on the eatascy of the sex. By now I know I have got her totally hooked. I went down kissing and licking her neck and this time, I faced no rejection. She even guided my fingers on where to rub her. Her response were such a turn on, like arching her back, twisting her legs and body, letting out moan, opened her mouth and was in lush of sex. I took the opportunity and moved my fingers inside her panties. She didn’t reject this time. Then I tried to oral her but sadly she stopped me. It broke the rhythm again and I had to start the rubbing again, though she guided me back. Sadly, we ran out of time before I could make her come. Two things I like about her, responsive body/expression/moan and really really beautiful shaved pussy!

brownwallaby
21-03-2019, 11:42 PM
Sadly she’s gone after a very short career. I can’t forget the way she repeteadly whispered ‘kimochi’ with her body twisting and jerking on her first day of work

rockbreaker
22-03-2019, 12:30 AM
Sadly she’s gone after a very short career. I can’t forget the way she repeteadly whispered ‘kimochi’ with her body twisting and jerking on her first day of work

I reckon she has got the top 10 prettiest pussy I have ever seen

rockbreaker
22-03-2019, 12:31 AM
M**y

Usual routine to start on conversation, hard massage, accidental brushing outside of panties, and etc. really liked her skin as it is really fair and smooth. She is really cute. Finally settled on running my fingers all over her legs, inside the dress, brushing outside the panties. she was really responsive to the touch. She was lying on her tummy but she would move up one side of her body, which allow me to seize a chance to go under and rubbing the front and near her pussy. She got her head stuck on the massage table so I could not quite see her facial expression but I know she was enjoying it. Tried to make her turning around but she didn’t want to. I had no choice but to put her back on the same sleeping position again. Again, it broke the rhythm and I had to start again. Anyway, I just ran my fingers on her thigh and rubbing outside her panties. I kissed her neck and it drove her really into the estascy. At one point, I was just on top of her back nibbling her neck and as much as I know she felt really good about it, she just didn’t give in and always avoid me taking her ears or going further. Anyway, before I could possibly make her cum, the time has ran out.