PDA

View Full Version : Question Why do we love Asian girls so much ?

Brothelcreeper
16-07-2018, 10:30 PM
Well after 17 years of punting and my pussy count hovering somewhere between 2,000 and 3,000 (nothing to brag about as I have had to pay for almost all of them), I was riding my bike home from work this afternoon thinking "why do I like Asian women so much".

I am even married to one. From the moment I first saw her 23 years ago on holiday I just knew I would marry her and I did. Super cute 23 year old busty Asian with long curly hair, nice natural C cups, beautiful smile with perfect teeth and great family values. After dating her for a few weeks I asked her what she wanted from life and she said "I just want kids and I want to be a great mum" and I knew then that she had to be mine. 18 months later she was. 23 years later and three kids, still going great. Best decision of my life.

Her are my main reasons:

Submissive. Asian girls are "go with the flow" types of girls. Submissive in the punt. Not too much "princess syndrome". Can you say that for Caucasian girls ? No.

Good family values and kind hearted. Easy to get on with.

Family is king.

Love kids.

Treat men like kings. The Asian culture still sees the man as ruling the roost.

Petite. Caucasians have gotten fat. Asians still have good bodies.

Attractive. You see an Asian girl in her 40's and she will have nice hair and good skin and look in her early 30's.

Dark hair. I never look twice at a blonde woman. Never have. Show me Spanish, Italian or Asian anyday.

Relaxed, especially the nicest Thai girls. I love the friendly Thai personality.

Pubic hair. Asian pussies with hair are still soft. Caucasian pubes are wirey.

Small hands and feet. I suppose related to the petite bodyform. Who doesn't love a little spinner / pocket rocket Asian girl bouncing up and down on your cock.

Tight little pussies - again related to petite.

Cute factor. White girls aren't generally cute. Young Asians are super cute.

Variety and endless supply. From a punting perspective there are so many Asian girls in Sydney you can chose whatever floats your boat.

Cleanliness. Asian girls are clean.

Trendy. I love their fashion. Their millions of apps on their phones, their trendy handbags.

Natural. I love the naturalness of an Asian woman.

I suppose I just love Asians. Always have, always will.

sambr
16-07-2018, 10:46 PM
Great little analysis there.
Keep up with these occasions reflections - you must have accumulated some gems of knowledge

Agree with everything here.
Thai women have that healthy attitude to sex warmed by their temperate home climate, and unburdened by the guilt of mainstream religion

Peter69
16-07-2018, 11:24 PM
Well after 17 years of punting and my pussy count hovering somewhere between 2,000 and 3,000 (nothing to brag about as I have had to pay for almost all of them), I was riding my bike home from work this afternoon thinking "why do I like Asian women so much".

I am even married to one. From the moment I first saw her 23 years ago on holiday I just knew I would marry her and I did. Super cute 23 year old busty Asian with long curly hair, nice natural C cups, beautiful smile with perfect teeth and great family values. After dating her for a few weeks I asked her what she wanted from life and she said "I just want kids and I want to be a great mum" and I knew then that she had to be mine. 18 months later she was. Best decision of my life.

Her are my main reasons:

Submissive. Asian girls are "go with the flow" types of girls. Submissive in the punt. Not too much "princess syndrome". Can you say that for Caucasian girls ? No.

Good family values and kind hearted. Easy to get in with.

Family is king.

Love kids.

Treat men like kings. The Asian culture still sees the man as ruling the roost.

Petite. Caucasians have gotten fat. Asians still have good bodies.

Attractive. You see an Asian girl in her 40's and she will have nice hair and good skin and look in her early 30's.

Dark hair. I never look twice at a blonde woman. Never have. Show me Spanish, Italian or Asian anyday.

Relaxed, especially the nicest Thai girls. I love the friendly Thai personality.

Pubic hair. Asian pussies with hair are still soft. Caucasian pubes are wirey.

Small hands and feet. I suppose related to the petite bodyform. Who doesn't love a little spinner / pocket rocket Asian girl bouncing up and down on your cock.

Tight little pussies - again related to petite.

Cute factor. White girls aren't generally cute. Young Asians are super cute.

Variety and endless supply. From a punting perspective there are so many Asian girls in Sydney you can chose whatever floats your boat.

Cleanliness. Asian girls are clean.

Trendy. I love their fashion. Their millions of apps on their phones, their trendy handbags.

Natural. I love the naturalness of an Asian woman.

I suppose I just love Asians. Always have, always will.
Absolutely agree buddy, everything you said is spot on for me also especially Thai women, I’m a fiend for a hot Thai chick with an incredible booty, (hence the one I’m fucking at the moment, which I will give up on Wednesday), but still have love for them all, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Malaysian, etc. they have it all, I’m Caucasian but have no interest whatsoever

Hu6e
17-07-2018, 05:35 AM
Couldn't agree more BC
I have had some bad ones though so there are exceptions to the rule. The worst, funnily enough was Japanese. Fucking hell that was s headache. Every single argument was vetted through the inlaws, ugh.
But generally speaking, I think most Asian women know how to make a man happy. Me personally, I don't want my significant other to work. But on the flip side, feed me, fuck me, make our home clean and tidy, and take care of the kids. And with both parties happy, with no forced expectation, it has worked out just fine for me.

quackm2002
17-07-2018, 09:06 AM
Wow, I am going to agree with Cleetus!

What you are not seeing is how values are changing in parts of Asia. As Asia becomes more exposed to western values, attitudes are changing and not for the better. For example, Singaporean women are becoming the most demanding women in the world. The value they ascribe to their pussies today is completely out of proportion to women in a global sense.

If you are attuned to Singapore social media, you’d be well across the norms that are now expected of males in the dating game and it is all accessory driven. Starts with the LV handbag(s), the latest phone, the best restaurants ....

The Speechwriter
17-07-2018, 09:11 AM
Their femininity.

AHLUNGOR
17-07-2018, 09:47 AM
When I first started punting in Sydney it was exclusively Caucasian, started mainly in the FS shops like Golden Apple, Tiffany and Tudor Courts until I discovered At Michelle in Bondi Junction with the nude b2b for a cheaper price .

Then I changed job working in the city and started my lower back problem and part 1 became very important and shops like the Zanadu Chequers and Babylon were my regular !

Then I discovered this forum and 501 Newtown and the rest , well, it’s RnT history.......... haha

cuteguy
17-07-2018, 11:26 AM
Wow, I am going to agree with Cleetus!

What you are not seeing is how values are changing in parts of Asia. As Asia becomes more exposed to western values, attitudes are changing and not for the better. For example, Singaporean women are becoming the most demanding women in the world. The value they ascribe to their pussies today is completely out of proportion to women in a global sense.

If you are attuned to Singapore social media, you’d be well across the norms that are now expected of males in the dating game and it is all accessory driven. Starts with the LV handbag(s), the latest phone, the best restaurants ....

The Chinese and Thai girls are catching on to this too.

krnboy
17-07-2018, 12:15 PM
I love women in general...

Climax598
17-07-2018, 01:02 PM
Ha Ha . Singapore has a lot of wealthy people . This is what happen when a Country become the so call westernised and a democratic country . As in singapore too much western media bullshit and influence . Teaching women to be a Goddess with the attitude like can live or without the need for a man .Their men are mould to be act like a worshipper to their women. Countries like China Banned shit like Facebook and ignore western culture as they don't want any of their citizen to end up like them .The chinese womens that has lots of money are highly expose to the western cultures. They lives around the world but the majority of the chinese women who live in china are still not westernised. this is why most the of the women from country like Thailand and china are never exposed to the western culture shit . They are family Orentated treat men with respect like king . Even the asians women who are born and raised here are just as bad as the Casuasian women . Trained to be an independent women and a Bitch .
I agree what you say. Asian women from overseas are better in respecting their men than ABC women. This is due to OZ education to think independent.

sambr
17-07-2018, 01:31 PM
Ahlunhor in the old days with cauc only, did a man go broke with punting?
What did cauc charge per hour and what was service like?

magickid3801
17-07-2018, 01:33 PM
1. i think you need to get checked for stds 2000-3000 women? high chance you got something.
2. most of them just want oz citizenship so they befriend and suck dick as well as possible to have a better life in a better country and they just try and find the gullible fools to help them achieve their goals

Raybo
17-07-2018, 01:46 PM
It's 2018 fellas, women barefoot, pregnant slaving in the kictchen waiting with bated breath for their bread winner to come home is thankfully a thing of the past.

I have met some pretty high powered women over the years and some of them are elegant, sophisticated and damn sexy. In the boardroom not afraid to tear someone a new arsehole if required, yet get them one on one in casual chat they are sweet caring beautiful feminine beings.

I have also had the privelege (never a burden BC) of raising two 20 something daughters. Both were raised to not take a backward step, be brave and go get what is yours whilst maintaining their feminine touch. They are both very well travelled, intelligent and witty. Both hold very respectable jobs. I love my daughters for who they become more and more every day.

I for one applaud the changes happening in society regarding gender equality. We still have a long way to go, probably because of attitudes like those expressed on this thread.

Brothelcreeper
17-07-2018, 07:04 PM
Couldn't agree more BC
I have had some bad ones though so there are exceptions to the rule. The worst, funnily enough was Japanese. Fucking hell that was s headache. Every single argument was vetted through the inlaws, ugh.
But generally speaking, I think most Asian women know how to make a man happy. Me personally, I don't want my significant other to work. But on the flip side, feed me, fuck me, make our home clean and tidy, and take care of the kids. And with both parties happy, with no forced expectation, it has worked out just fine for me.

My wife stayed at home for the first 12 years after having our three kids but once they were at high school and were independent she now works full time. Her decision as I earn enough for her not to work but she is not one to sit around drinking coffee with her mates and going to the gym. She has hard work values. Again part of the Asian culture.

We live an old fashioned relationship where she cooks, cleans, looks after the house, irons the clothes and takes care of the kids.

I look after the garden, mow the lawns, wash the cars, look after the finances, ride my motorbike and fuck lots of her Chinese sisters in brothels.

Has worked out perfectly for us.

sambr
17-07-2018, 07:13 PM
Regardless of your viewpoint, women have different attitudes to their place in the world, and we all agree noone is forcing a woman to wear burquas

Riff888
17-07-2018, 08:23 PM
I have grown up with HK movies and amine. So I love the culture, especially Japanese culture.

But as I get older, I appreciate Asian women
more. They look after themselves well in general, have great skin and look younger for much longer.

Plus they are smart, usually great dancers and are more willing to go out with a brown boy like me.

quackm2002
17-07-2018, 09:24 PM
Fine - we’ll disagree. The point I was agreeing with was on the independence but it us manifesting in different ways in different countries. That said, rest assured Chinese girls in China will become equally demanding in what they want in time

Adhish
18-07-2018, 02:44 AM
Its actually really sad that you're cheating on your wife like this. From what you said she seems like a hardworking woman who doesn't deserve to be cheated on like this. You got kids as well man. You're risking a lot just for some punts. seems fucked up to me

Adhish
18-07-2018, 04:10 AM
lol. bro, if you have someone you love at home then why would you have the urge to go punt with some random girl??? if you're single and punting then thats a different story. \

Raybo
18-07-2018, 02:14 PM
Too much bullshit there to mention.
Your homework is to draw up two columns and compare statistics for male and female societal advantage.
And then try not to feel so oppressed.

High five brah!!!

sambr
18-07-2018, 02:21 PM
Always funny to read when someone is criticising someones morals here. Fuck we all come on here to discuss issues, not to get an ethics health check

Peter69
18-07-2018, 02:54 PM
Always funny to read when someone is criticising someones morals here. Fuck we all come on here to discuss issues, not to get an ethics health check
Haha spot on, the simple topics seem to get the narky fuckers revved up

yug
18-07-2018, 05:07 PM
One day you might discover that life, relationships, and marriage are more complicated than that.

If you're single why would you punt? It's probably not good for you or your prospects of developing a stable long term relationship. There are plenty of girls to have casual sex with without paying and pursuing them will probably be good for your personal development. If you are free to pursue actual real relationships why would you feel the urge for transactional sex with some random girl?

Yeah and one day you may realize that life becomes way more complicated when your wife finds out that you were cheating.
It's loosing all you got against few hours of fun.

Why try to justify what you are doing is for a right reason. Just own up and say: what I am doing is wrong but I will do it because I am a fuckwit. If I ever cheat, that's how I will say it.

yug
18-07-2018, 05:24 PM

Why because you are too cool for morality?

yug
18-07-2018, 05:37 PM
What makes you think my wife doesn't knew me knew it all moral authority.

I don't understand your question. You have bunch of words mashed-up in the end. Can't even take it as a sarcasm or insult or indifference.

Are you saying: What makes me think your wife doesn't know about your moral grounds?
Yeah, I don't wanna know. I am least bit interested about your life.
I am talking about a larger you.
Some people might be giving too much for an hour of fun. That's all I am saying.

yug
18-07-2018, 05:44 PM
Considering you know her so well, do you think my wife would consider seeing a whore cheating? shouldn't I be more concerned about the eternal fires of hell above just "losing all I got"?

You have me confused with religious folks.
Perfect. You have an open relationship.
I have now gone from passing a mild judgement to being a little jealous.
Congratulation man!

Peter69
18-07-2018, 05:59 PM
We love Asian women because...... topic forgotten

sambr
18-07-2018, 06:04 PM
Its hilarious to see people on a punting website sermonising and putting others down for their morality !

If someone is having more sex than you, cop it sweet

Preaching on a punting forum implies you think you are morally superior. If you were morally superior, you wouldnt be on this website. You would be on hillsong.com

Climax598
18-07-2018, 06:10 PM
Hello no moral judgment on other people life. Thanks peter we want to talk on the topic.

AHLUNGOR
18-07-2018, 06:45 PM

It’s all about supply and demand and nothing else really matters as far as I can see.

Thanks to Mr Hawke who gave 50k Chinese students the refuse status back in 1989. And all the open door policy for overseas tourist, working holidays and students (particularly in Asia) since then. So it is no surprise that we are in the state that we are in now with ample supply of Asian ladies working in the industry .

If we are in Europe the title of this thread could well be : why do we love Eastern European women so much ?

kingwally
18-07-2018, 06:48 PM
Its hilarious to see people on a punting website sermonising and putting others down for their morality !

If someone is having more sex than you, cop it sweet

Preaching on a punting forum implies you think you are morally superior. If you were morally superior, you wouldnt be on this website. You would be on hillsong.com

Exactly. ..His wife may or may not know, but it is not for anyone to judge another person's morality. Personally I have heard many women say that they would prefer their husbands have safe sex with sex workers than having a full on emotional affair with one particular woman. They definitely consider that as emotional cheating and much more damaging than having sex with random sex workers.

krnboy
18-07-2018, 06:51 PM
I'm sure some married women know what men do get up to, as long as they don't know, then that's fine. Moral of the story, don't get caught

Brothelcreeper
18-07-2018, 06:57 PM
Oy, I thought this thread was supposed to be about what we like about Asian women. Sounds like an issue of Woman's Day now:

Cheating husbands
Equality
Does your husband do enough housework
Asian migration

Someone might put a recipe for a nice cheesecake on here next :shout:

Brothelcreeper
18-07-2018, 06:59 PM
Sorry double post......

sambr
18-07-2018, 08:37 PM
You started up a good post with interesting reflection. Some do-gooder, visiting a sex website to have sex with random women, wants to comment on your morals lol
Let me pile on also.
Im also personally offended that you spend your money in a legal way on working women who work a long day for fair pay to pay their living expenses.
I am morally outraged.
I now return to reading about having sex with random women

sambr
18-07-2018, 09:35 PM
Interesting thread.
I havent had sex with an attractive, English fluent, slim Australian girl. Asian women are great, but Im sure a Margot Robbie or equivalent would bring something different to my sex life

However with punting I am always trying to avoid meeting a cauc with attitude - LFK, CBJ and so on. Those horror punts really make me depressed. So I stick to beautiful Asians

studsg
18-07-2018, 10:12 PM
I've experienced great service from Asians when i travel and shop in Japan or Taiwan. If they don't have something in your size they go the extra mile to ring up & find the stock and organize it for you. Spend the effort to wrap it up nicely & properly. Some sense of pride in their work. That's what I like.

Maybe it's just me, but I've never experience that same sense of going out of the way to do something properly from cauc shops. When I tell my friends about this they laugh and say I expect too much or its demeaning to do more just to serve a customer...

But I guess that applies to punting and why I prefer Asians :) better service attitude

sambr
18-07-2018, 10:30 PM
Thats an interesting observation. Australians are less interested in details and more in the outdoors lifestyle and ' she'll be right mate'.
Customer service has gone downhill because of staff cutbacks and focus on profits and downsizing

Eclipsefun
19-07-2018, 12:11 AM
When I punt I like to do one of two things. Have a wet slippery body 2 body followed by spanish, or find a WL with a big ass (usually Brazilian or Latin American) and have anal sex with them. Latin chicks have the market cornered on ass and Asian women are hands down the best at B2B. There are plenty of high end Caucasian massage joints but I find them unable to create the soapland experience that Asians can. If there were Caucs that had Mimi's skills at B2B for example I would want to see them too, but in my experience they are not out there.

XpunaniX
27-07-2018, 07:42 PM
For me it's a combination of nice skin, exoticism, tight pussies ... and somehow more enlightened in a spiritual way .. it's hard to explain what I mean .. but it has to do with the stoic flavor of their Confucian or Buddhistic cultures ... I've thought about this a lot as well and that's about as well as I can explain.

juknov
01-08-2018, 06:32 PM
Why Asian WL? With them, Sex is not a mind thing
You just enjoy the moment and its a natural physical pleasure. I hate having to overthink sex

Le Jend
03-08-2018, 05:30 AM
Either because you're Asian or you have yellow fever

4FoW2
04-08-2018, 09:57 PM
Interstate opinion here..Brissy boy attached to hot Viet lady. Just had to put my 5 cents in.
When I was young I was pretty active in the area of sex...started far too young and had a decent look and body plus activities like sports, gym, life guard that put me into contact with enough women.
Have "been with" a wide range of nationalities..from Portuguese, to Dutch, to Asians, to Americans, to English, Italians et al.
To me its the difference factor...Australian women now to me are not that attractive in a sexual way and right off my books in a long term relationship way.
The making of me was a Taiwanese girl at high school who was so cute OMG that short skirt, small firm breasts, olive skin, tight pussy, dark hair and she had a great attitude.
I was her first and she got so wet and horny..I digress

Now I am with Asian lady who is 43 but can easily pass for 30 ....is my best friend and lover who I would never leave, has amazing Buddhist principles and we have been happy for over 10 years ..AND..she lets me travel...
She's got a good paying job so its not a I'm here because of the money.

Be it a short RnT or a lifelong partner ...once you go Asian you can't go Caucasian...have been black but didn't go back.
Regards

moopez
05-08-2018, 01:14 AM
yellow fever no?

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Le Jend
05-08-2018, 01:16 AM
Asians age very well and have tight pussy.

I've been with white girls and lets just say they age quite quick everywhere if you know what I mean.

Niceguy11
12-09-2018, 11:45 PM
For me Asian woman are just beautiful. I love all Asians (Thai, Jav, Korean etc) but my favorite are Chinese girls. In my experience, Chinese girls are loyal, smart, beautiful and are very very cute. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of Caucasian girls and other nationalities out there that are attractive, but for me, I am not attracted one bit compared to Chinese girls. Also Chinese girls have small and tight pussies which I love hahahaha.

Littlewonder
14-09-2018, 09:01 PM
For me Asian woman are just beautiful. I love all Asians (Thai, Jav, Korean etc) but my favorite are Chinese girls. In my experience, Chinese girls are loyal, smart, beautiful and are very very cute. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of Caucasian girls and other nationalities out there that are attractive, but for me, I am not attracted one bit compared to Chinese girls. Also Chinese girls have small and tight pussies which I love hahahaha.

So true bro but above all in most cases they give great service you pay them and treat them right and they respond with the best service.

pyrmont_dude
14-09-2018, 10:22 PM
In school I loved the hot cauc girls. But in high school the drinks, partying and sun ruins them. Asians age much better

Marc70
14-09-2018, 10:41 PM
Interstate opinion here..Brissy boy attached to hot Viet lady. Just had to put my 5 cents in.
When I was young I was pretty active in the area of sex...started far too young and had a decent look and body plus activities like sports, gym, life guard that put me into contact with enough women.
Have "been with" a wide range of nationalities..from Portuguese, to Dutch, to Asians, to Americans, to English, Italians et al.
To me its the difference factor...Australian women now to me are not that attractive in a sexual way and right off my books in a long term relationship way.
The making of me was a Taiwanese girl at high school who was so cute OMG that short skirt, small firm breasts, olive skin, tight pussy, dark hair and she had a great attitude.
I was her first and she got so wet and horny..I digress

Now I am with Asian lady who is 43 but can easily pass for 30 ....is my best friend and lover who I would never leave, has amazing Buddhist principles and we have been happy for over 10 years ..AND..she lets me travel...
She's got a good paying job so its not a I'm here because of the money.

Be it a short RnT or a lifelong partner ...once you go Asian you can't go Caucasian...have been black but didn't go back.
Regards

If u r so happy...what r u doing on this site???

wilisno
15-09-2018, 12:34 AM
If u r so happy...what r u doing on this site???
You need to be unhappy to be on this site ???