PDA

View Full Version : General talk Why do YOU punt?

JamesG
18-07-2018, 09:12 PM
Paying for sex has always been taboo with me up until late last year. But know I can't imagine not doing it.
I'm just curious as to why others do it?

Ill go first, I've always had inner confidence issues but managed to get my fair share of girls in my 20s and had some hot gfs. Now in my mid 30s Im single again and have gained over 40 lbs during my last relationship.
As you can imagine someone who had issues when I was in shape has lost almost all confidence overweight. I am working on myself and in the gym trying to get my 20s figure back. Until I do and I get enough self confidence to start dating again punting it will be.

So that is my story, what is yours?

sambr
18-07-2018, 09:30 PM
I was the same. Had lots of gfs but a neighbour said he went to brothels and I googled and somehow found this site
With dating and courting I often spent time with timewasters, who just wanted free dinners then would look for the next date somewhere else. I can still date and meet women for relationships, but punting is a fun hobby where I can meet a lot of beautiful women, and not have to go through the coffees, dinner and dating rituals

rooter
18-07-2018, 09:35 PM
Convenience
Variety
Laziness
Simplicity
Fucking attractive hot young girls I would never be able to fuck otherwise (I am old, ugly, in bad shape, and have close to zero charm and wit)

Brothelcreeper
18-07-2018, 09:54 PM
For the high it gives me
Have a high sex drive
Love Asian women
Because I can
Because I have the money
I like it
Makes me feel good
Like the excitement
Like boobs
Like kissing girls
Like fucking girls
Like having my cock sucked
Like girls company
Like the naughtiness of it
Like to chase skirt
Like the emotional connection....sometimes
Fucking a naughty girl doggie style
Giving girls orgasms
Like the feeling the girls give me when they treat me like a king
Leading a double life
The excitement of walking into a shop and seeing the line up and having the choice of fucking anyone you want
Variety of girls. Fat, thin, old, young, Asian, Turkish, African, short, tall
Seeing my white boy cock inside a black girls pussy
Seeing my cock stretch a small girls pussy in doggie as I grab her peachy bum
Cumming on girls boobs
Meeting strangers and fucking girls together
The forum
Punting every day
Sydney punting scene
I like JAV 69
I like Rooters reviews and secretly wish I had his "job".
I like Ahlungor's obsession with big tits. A shared passion
I like looking at photos of girls in brothels to choose my next conquest

What I don't like:

Forum members who never punt or write an AR but reckon they are the world experts at all things punting
Always having an empty wallet
Hot rooms or sweaty summer punting
Tiered pricing shops
The emotional connection.....sometimes
A bad punt
Losing my mojo sometimes from punting too much
Finishing a punt and then as you walk out of the shop you see a girl that wasn't in the line up and she is much better than the one that you just fucked
Receptionists or shop owners who treat you like shit eg you don't like the line up so you politely say no thanks and they verbally abuse you. It is my hard earned money so I will spend it as I please.
Leading a double life
Days that I don't or can't punt
Punting in Brisbane or Melbourne
Girls that take your money and then provide bad service

Summary. My list of likes is longer than my list of dislikes so I will continue to punt.

f6tornado
18-07-2018, 09:54 PM
Why do I punt?
Happy to find one of my favourites or newies
Yes it's my secret hobby

Need to budget a bit to stay in the black
Out again tonight I think, adrenaline rising
Tomorrow's rosters up on Aus99 soon
?

sambr
18-07-2018, 09:57 PM
With dating I met my share of "women who serially date and never choose someone for a relationshop"

f6tornado
18-07-2018, 11:04 PM
Why do I punt? Because it excites me..pure adrenaline.

Pussyhands
18-07-2018, 11:25 PM
At the very core, I have always wanted to have sex with lots of girls.

There’s nothing profound, no sugar coating, just what it is.

There was no surprise I found myself in front of stilettos and there began my journey into sexual freedom and liberation. 3-4 yeas in and going stronger and stronger

H2O
18-07-2018, 11:52 PM
Why do I punt? I punt when I get pissed off by relationship. Just need a bit reminder to many pussies around and no need to get fucked up by one. At the same time you also don’t want to see the same girl to often in brothel. Otherwise, you end up in the same path.

Eclipsefun
19-07-2018, 12:44 AM
I am just trying to make the girls day.

Philip
19-07-2018, 01:26 AM
Because its quick & easy. No strings attached.

Peter69
19-07-2018, 05:41 AM
Because I love fucking & always wanted to do it with hot Asian girls, now I can

sambr
19-07-2018, 09:13 AM
I like that I can meet a lady, and in a few minutes she is naked in front of me and we are intimate, without any preliminaries except "hello how are you"

I like that feeling of several women wanting me to choose them for sex, but only one will have the opportunity

I like the choice in some brothels of enjoying a double, would never have that chance in my normal life

krnboy
19-07-2018, 10:28 AM
I feel its an addiction for me.
Lately been slowing down and slowly trying to move away from it. Hard though

Prashvj
19-07-2018, 10:33 AM
I started 3-4 years ago when I was going thru a difficult relationship. Was very depressed at that time. So visited a RnT for the 1st time.

And then I also liked that I could get anything with the money (rimming, cim, swallow etc.,) I've had these from regular gfs/partners as well but not something guaranteed when you feel like it. And I've never asked my gfs to do it but some loved doing it and I absolutely love when they do.
I always have had a stigma of paying for sex. And so I never yet have had sex with a ML/WL! No intercourse, heck I haven't done DATY yet. I've even avoided DFK almost always unless it was thrusted. Also I'm very concerned abt sexual health... (I know absurd when one goes to RnT or brothel but still no penetration to fulfill a stigma. But makes sense to me I guess)

These days I have cut down to almost once in a fortnight or even monthly. I just can't get rid of that adrenaline rush/mystery factor in seeing a ML. Seeing a total stranger's naked body in few minutes of meeting and then of course having her caress me and my lil bro. lol

AHLUNGOR
19-07-2018, 12:13 PM
I like that I can meet a lady, and in a few minutes she is naked in front of me and we are intimate, without any preliminaries except "hello how are you"

I like that feeling of several women wanting me to choose them for sex, but only one will have the opportunity

I like the choice in some brothels of enjoying a double, would never have that chance in my normal life

Any chance of a review ??

tarl1975
19-07-2018, 12:29 PM
Don't get it at home....

gentleguy
19-07-2018, 03:28 PM
I like the excitment before walking into a shop and not knowing what to expect. Used to get nervous the first few times punting I think the first time I sat in my car a good hour being hesitant before walking in. I was punting about twice a week in 2016, about once a week in 2017 now maybe once a fortnight sometimes don't punt for over a month.

I enjoy the feeling when you book a girl you like for that evening, makes the day much happier.

Being told i'm a good guy and making the girl happy.

sambr
19-07-2018, 05:01 PM
My first punts were very nervous too.

I like that now Im still a little nervous, but after some experience I can walk out if Im not confident I will be treated properly.
Its great to know when it comes to choosing a lady and paying, I can choose and I can also walk away. Its my money. I can also come back to the same brothel if Im happy with the standard of service

Hu6e
19-07-2018, 05:50 PM
My first punts were very nervous too.

I like that now Im still a little nervous, but after some experience I can walk out if Im not confident I will be treated properly.
Its great to know when it comes to choosing a lady and paying, I can choose and I can also walk away. Its my money. I can also come back to the same brothel if Im happy with the standard of service

I hear alot of general talk bro.... when's your last punt?? Its easy as to sit behind a keyboard and dish out generalizations. How about backing up those claims aye.

Apha1401
19-07-2018, 06:59 PM
because my girl won't jack me off, nor does she praise how big my cock is (it's not).

Brothelcreeper
19-07-2018, 07:10 PM
Any chance of a review ??

Sambr seems a nice guy with plenty to say on each subject but Sambr mate, you should be posting some reviews to add a bit more to the forum.

sambr
19-07-2018, 07:43 PM
Happy to add reviews when I am next in Sydney

kamo
19-07-2018, 09:01 PM
I love the forbidden aspect of it. Being able to fuck one or two chicks at any time. Different styles of girls, young, MILF, thin, chubby, big tits, great arse. Blowing in a girls mouth. The occasional MMF or MMFF with other punters. Popping in for a quick 30 min blowjob coming home late at night. So many reasons to keep coming back...

xboyx
19-07-2018, 10:55 PM
variety of good looking girls
many nationalities to try out

and more importantly, my goal is to make shit loads of money so that I can afford to punt whenever I want, with any girls I want, without caring about money. Imagine the day when I've made a huge career and I can afford to do so, is fulfilling. A successful career, with girls filling in as my rewards, what is more encouraging.
We see Holywood movies showing filthy rich men with beautiful girls around pleasuring them, that's every man's dream.

Brothelcreeper
19-07-2018, 11:23 PM
variety of good looking girls
many nationalities to try out

and more importantly, my goal is to make shit loads of money so that I can afford to punt whenever I want, with any girls I want, without caring about money. Imagine the day when I've made a huge career and I can afford to do so, is fulfilling. A successful career, with girls filling in as my rewards, what is more encouraging.
We see Holywood movies showing filthy rich men with beautiful girls around pleasuring them, that's every man's dream.

He he. You can wear a white shirt, neck open, gold chain and hairy chest. Big cigar and perhaps Wilson will let you drive his Ferrari.

ColourWolf12
19-07-2018, 11:47 PM
I'm 29
Been led on and cheated on many occasions. Trust issues when it comes to women who wants to get close.
Slowly developing detachment issues.
Most WLs are not shy and i don't have the obligation to feel attached or be responsible
Not overly confident when it comes to my body as society dictates that every young person should be hitting the gym at least twice a week and the fact that im rather lazy
An excuse to do some cardio
And lets be honest, its fun, string free, simple and most if the time, cheaper than having a pit stop girlfriend. Better yet, im not investing into someone who thinks/uses me as a pit stop either.
Every single WL i met have commented on my age and i usually just tell them because its fun

w8nbleed5
20-07-2018, 01:28 AM
To be away from everything for the moment.

deep_explorer
20-07-2018, 07:39 AM
In younger age, we have time to find gf and get free sex - will have less money also at that age. Once you are in a relationship and cross 30s, less time to find gf - in my case I have a happy family, and don't want a gf - and has relatively more income to spend. so, for the fun of having variety, go to WL. Most people pay for sex because it is the easiest way to get one when you need rather than finding a gf, dating and then get free sex. I like the RnT way and get extras from the ones I like. That way, I am not dealing with a complete stranger, and still there are no strings attached.

letzprty
20-07-2018, 09:17 AM
For as long as i can remember I've been a horny mofo and i love shagging. I love looking, tasting, shagging. Naughty sex, dirty sex, risky sex, high sex, any sex you can think of and once upon a time my missus was into it as well but that dried up a long time ago now and so i Punt! These days most women i encounter are head cases in one way or another and punting let's me enjoy women without the head fuck. It puts a smile on my face and gives me something to look forward to. Simples! Happy punting brothers!

xboyx
20-07-2018, 10:37 AM
My first punt in Sydney happened like this:

1. had been going to a Korean hair studio for quite a while, because it had a stunning beauty in her early 20s who was also extremely good at doing mens haircut.
2. one hot summer day she was wearing a highly revealing dress and I could see so much of her boobs that I got an instant erection
3. while doing the haircut, she pressed her body very closely to me in order to trim certain parts of my hair, this was totally unintentional, but I could feel her breasts on my arm and almost shot my load right there. Geez, it was a close one.
4. little did know that just minutes later, she moved in front of me and lowered her body very close to my face to trim the front hair. God, a small part of her nipple became visible from behind the bra, but this lucky moment lasted only a few seconds.
5. After the haircut, she asked if I was ok with the result, as usual, and I could hardly speak and just mumbled "all good, looks perfect", and felt my face was turning quite red. But because it was a hot day, I figured she probably didn't suspect anything.
6. During the shampoo, I was strongly tempted to touch her legs, but ended up just leaving my arms pressed against her leg while she was standing on one side. She didn't seem to notice anything unusual.
7. All finished, paid her at the reception desk, said "thank you, see you" to her in a rather awkwardly.
8. Quickly went home and masturbated while reliving what just happened at the hair studio.
8. Felt very empty after this as I knew too well there was no chance I could fuck her in real life (she had a super handsome Korean BF, or husband? not too sure), then recalled seeing those ads in a local magazine, so decided to find a good looking Korean lady to get the real deal.
9. Googled around about shops in the ad, then googled for reviews, which lead me to aus99, where I found more shops and it took about 2 weeks of "research", which includes walking to some shops to check out what it looked like and if there were too many people around, before I got my first punt.
10. After this, when I went to the hair studio and got my hair cut by her again, I no longer felt ill at ease. Still stealing a glance or 2 or 3 ... at her sexy body, but I knew I could fill my need at a shop later on so there was much less tension during the haircut.

The rest is history.

dude you're shit!!!
she was inviting you to fuck her or at least to the next steps, no girls would do that unless they have some interests in you, how come you didn't see the signs? you missed your chance dude.

gentleguy
20-07-2018, 11:13 AM
To be away from everything for the moment.

this is a good point.

I guess it's like a drug and nice to escape reality for an hour or so.

exstar
20-07-2018, 11:38 AM
dude you're shit!!!
she was inviting you to fuck her or at least to the next steps, no girls would do that unless they have some interests in you, how come you didn't see the signs? you missed your chance dude.

Lol I was thinking that too - all the signs were there

sambr
20-07-2018, 12:13 PM
That was a great story about the hairdresser. Opportunity there She must get the odd hit on, but its still worth asking her out. Boyfriend or husband, you need to ask. Most likely she says no to a date, but while you are in the chair ask her "you are very pretty, do you have nice husband?". If not married she is fair game
This way you dont create embarrassment, so you can continue to go to her for your haircuts. Also ask her has she any single Korean friends. Life is for grabbing every single opportunity that is in front of you

smiling wide
20-07-2018, 11:48 PM
In younger age, we have time to find gf and get free sex - will have less money also at that age. Once you are in a relationship and cross 30s, less time to find gf - in my case I have a happy family, and don't want a gf - and has relatively more income to spend. so, for the fun of having variety, go to WL. Most people pay for sex because it is the easiest way to get one when you need rather than finding a gf, dating and then get free sex. I like the RnT way and get extras from the ones I like. That way, I am not dealing with a complete stranger, and still there are no strings attached.

Wow. I was going to post a similar post. Mid 30s. Just had a kid. Wife is horny and the money is flowing in. I prefer the ML also. For me it is the “no strings attached” and the safe sex that I can get close to work. A while back I did feel guilt, but I realised that it was the feeling of wasting $300!from an average punt with a WL.
It is the excitement of someone new that drives me.

Shoryureppa
21-07-2018, 04:00 AM
There was a point in time when I was spoiling myself with WL's. Needed to save my $ for investments so I cut back. At the moment I see one WL.

I put no thought into it, because I doubt it will ever become reality... but, if she showed interest I would date her in a heartbeat. I have travelled all over the world & met many different people. This girl's beauty is rare.

sambr
21-07-2018, 09:29 AM
Another mistake you made is not asking for her number in the smart way
1. Get haircut from her
2. Go back a second time. Now you are a regular
3. On second visit grab a card if the shop has one. Then ask her for her business card, if not say you need her number to book her again, write number on the shop card. At the very least write her name on the card so 'you know who to book next time'. If she is keen she will also give you her mobile number
4. If all else fails, download Kakao (popular Korean chat app) before your booking, tell her you would like to add her. She will be amazed you know about Kakao