PDA

View Full Version : General talk What the big fuss about members demanding others write reviews?

Weapon
19-07-2018, 08:23 PM
Guys,

Just read some members asking, rather insisting, another member write a review in the general talk area? What is the big fuss? Can't the member just be part of the general talk section? read rosters every now and then?

I don't put a lot of emphasis on reviews as everyone is different and I've been steered up shit creek many times before by reviews from other people. Yeah reading a negative review might save me a few bucks but hey they call it punting for a reason. Don't forget that YMMV. If you want advice on a girl then fire away with questions but i honestly feel a good relationship with reception will get you the best answers.

Punters will have different triggers on what is a good session, different connections. Punters will have different levels of experience, so different expectations. Punters will have different tastes. I have read some reviews about girls looking so bloody hot in reviews and when i see them walking around they look like a transvestite!!! Some punters rave on about Jap girls and their top service, yeah but most don't even do DD.... Then we get punters writing reviews and getting called liars! Some members even get paid to write reviews! Who do you believe or what do you believe? My point is a review is not always worth more than asking the right questions in the general talk area.

I just don't get why some people are so caught up in demanding others write reviews? Would it make the forum any better if others feel forced so then just write up exaggerated bullshit for the sake of a "good" review?

Pussyhands
19-07-2018, 08:50 PM
I think some people may feel non reviewers could be unwilling to risk their money and have others do it for them. Hence the social disdain...

Some punters who have no reviews may have strong opinions but have nothing to show for it. So others may want to see some proof of where it comes from.

Some may be shops pretending to be punters to stir up business

kamo
19-07-2018, 09:05 PM
I’d like to see reviews from some other places than the usual places. I’ve done a few in the past.

It certainly takes effort and time to write a good AR, maybe that’s part of the barrier for some bros? Or is quantity better than quality?

Brothelcreeper
19-07-2018, 09:40 PM
There are plenty of "experts" on the forum on all things punting who like to express their opinions on all subjects but never actually write any reviews. Do they actually ever punt ? Who knows.

They write their opinions on things like what it is like to date a WL or ML. Have they ever done that....probably not, so how do they know ?

They write things like "WL's make up their orgasms to please customers, they don't actually orgasm". If they punt and know how to pleasure a girl, they would know that they are wrong. The real punters know this.

It's good to have an opinion but also good to contribute to the forum by actually fucking some girls, understanding punting and writing an AR as well. Then your "insights" into the many topics that we debate and discuss might have some weight behind them.

I don't think anyone is "demanding" that they write reviews, just suggesting that it might be a good idea to contribute in that way.

Hu6e
19-07-2018, 10:19 PM
Because people be talking shit.
It's not hard to say I went to xxxi and fucked xxxx and she made me cum. It can lend some credibility to your opinion.

Brothelcreeper
19-07-2018, 10:22 PM
I’d like to see reviews from some other places than the usual places. I’ve done a few in the past.

It certainly takes effort and time to write a good AR, maybe that’s part of the barrier for some bros? Or is quantity better than quality?

It takes about 10 minutes to write an AR. 30 minutes to several hours to do a punt plus travel etc so writing an AR is easy peasy and costs nothing.

I punted at Paddo 244 yesterday. One hour on the bike there, one hour punt, 30 minutes in the shop afterwards chewing the fat with Shane and Angela and meeting their new girls, one hour back along fucking Parramatta Road car park back to the office.

Back at my desk. 10 minute AR.

Grand total:

Punt: 3 hours 30 minutes.
AR: 10 minutes.

24 hours later and 249 punters have read my review on busty Judy. Someone might even have gone and seen her based on the AR.

Positive contribution. Shop is happy. Judy is hopefully happy with new customers and more money in her pocket.

Brothelcreeper
19-07-2018, 11:02 PM
Ooft, spot on.

I'm not much of an AR guy, just because it doesn't really lend itself to the way I punt. But I still try and throw one on the site now and then for a girl that deserves a shout out or a shop that hasn't been reviewed. Many hands make light work.

At the end of the day though, the multitude of armchair punters who have nil reviews just makes it easier to seperate the wheat from the chaff. Also makes it easier to know who to tell to get on their bike when they PM asking for info.

You are too knackered after your 8 hour punts to write anything :shout:

xboyx
19-07-2018, 11:03 PM
it's contribution to this forum to keep it alive and active.

sure we punters all have different definition of beauty. but at least reviews help to a certain extent.

and dude, you must understand that reviews do help. we punters will look out for ones in this forum who has similar/same taste then ask for recommendation.

I know some punters have different taste of beauty from me, and I also know some have the same taste as me, and punters who have the same taste will ask each other for advices.

Yogurt
19-07-2018, 11:09 PM
Maybe the one who fuss about demanding others to make ar think that he made so many ar without he reliased that other member had made more ar then him

ro7a7e
19-07-2018, 11:44 PM
I love writing AR’s about girls I truly believe are worth it. It’s like finding that little gem, the one you’ve been searching for. Many girls have asked me to write AR’a for them, possibly to boost their popularity, but I will only write about a girl if I think they deserve it. Also maybe cause if they were exceptional I’m still on a fucking high, and remember so much. Where as an average session would have just blown over and completely left my mind.
Experiences will also differ between all parties involved. You may click with a girl straight away, you may not. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so who’s sexy as fuck for me, may not be for others.

People just need to chill the fuck out. The ones that seem so uptight around here, are probably in need of a fuck. Cause to be honest, if you were fucking, you’d be much happier.

beta101
19-07-2018, 11:50 PM
Forum should give us incentive to write review lol

Just cbfed anymore tbh

wilisno
20-07-2018, 12:13 AM
I love writing AR’s about girls I truly believe are worth it. It’s like finding that little gem, the one you’ve been searching for. Many girls have asked me to write AR’a for them, possibly to boost their popularity, but I will only write about a girl if I think they deserve it. Also maybe cause if they were exceptional I’m still on a fucking high, and remember so much. Where as an average session would have just blown over and completely left my mind.
Experiences will also differ between all parties involved. You may click with a girl straight away, you may not. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so who’s sexy as fuck for me, may not be for others.

People just need to chill the fuck out. The ones that seem so uptight around here, are probably in need of a fuck. Cause to be honest, if you were fucking, you’d be much happier.
Well said !

Some people just like to write about bad experiences, so as to work themselves up harder and feeling more miserable, I prefer to write about happy experience only, things that I can reminisce and get a hard on ! ;) ;) ;)

Raybo
20-07-2018, 11:57 AM
First of all, i will say i really like the ops topic and also like some of the comments that offer a different opinion, but i wouldn't say i totally agree with either.

When i first found this forum i found AR's to be a valuable source of information. I was new to punting and didn't really know what to expect. AR's helped to give me an idea of what can and should happen once you step foot into a brothel or RnT joint. Maybe because i'm more experienced now, but there are very few AR's that really do anything for me these days. Why?

* No interest in shop/girl being reviewed.
* Punters using too much poetic licence to spice up the AR.
* Conflicting AR's about the same WL/ML
* Punters writing more of a self-assessment rather than an AR.
* Certain shops using ghostwriters.
* Punters out and out lying about their experience in an AR.

Like PMan, guys that get on here and chime in on every thread and offer their opinion yet don't give any specifics on what girl or shop they have been to piss me off. However, i have discovered in my time on the forum that 'real punters' also dribble a lot of shit on here as well....who's worse??? I will let you decide.

I have seen punters on here visit girls that i have seen. They have been enticed due to an AR. I've seen them write a glowing AR about the experience then PM me saying it was pretty average and they didn't really click.....what's the go with that?

The OP talks about YMMV. We all know what the acronym stands for but does everyone know what it really means? My best punts i could never do a blow by blow AR of went on in the room because the details are way too explicit for a public forum or, you guessed it, YMMV. I know that the service i got is not on offer for any self-entitled punter going to see the girl so why bother sharing it? This works the other way too, a punter writes an AR and it is a cracking review, fireworks in the room, seemingly lots of extras and special service. Can I really expect to get the same????

So, you guys that bombard every general thread with your 5 cents worth but don't do AR's, please try to contribute. Even if it is a simple AR. Sometimes they are the best. Who and when you seen the said girl, how did she look, how was her service, what did you do, would you go back? Highlights and lowlights?? I personally don't care for how big your cock is or how many times you made her cum, what you wore, what method of transportation you took to get to the shop, but if you feel it adds to the 'vibe' of the AR then go for it. You aren't only writing for me.

To the 'real punters' on the forum who think they 'understand' punting, how about you pull your head in a little and show a bit of compassion and empathy for newer members. Plenty of real punters out there that could probably teach you a thing or two about how it works.

Oh and just for shits and giggles, i have had quite a few punts in the last 10 months or so where i haven't written an AR. I will post a few AR's but one of them will be fake. Feel free to let me know which one you think it is......

exstar
20-07-2018, 12:10 PM
Reviews are a double edged sword. Good for the readers looking for intel. Good for the shop as it means more business. Maybe not good for the girl as well if they didn’t want extra attention. Also maybe not so good for the reviewer as they don’t get anything back in return if there’s no acknowledgement from other members. Unless shops give them discount for their review - which seems obvious in some cases.

Other forums close off the review section to experienced members or paid members. I think the review section here is too public IMO.

Also writing reviews are a pain in the ass - Hence my suggestion to have a rating system for the shops/girls just like Facebook pages/google business pages accompanied by a paragraph or two.

looser
20-07-2018, 01:01 PM
Guys,

Just read some members asking, rather insisting, another member write a review in the general talk area? What is the big fuss? Can't the member just be part of the general talk section? read rosters every now and then?

I don't put a lot of emphasis on reviews as everyone is different and I've been steered up shit creek many times before by reviews from other people. Yeah reading a negative review might save me a few bucks but hey they call it punting for a reason. Don't forget that YMMV. If you want advice on a girl then fire away with questions but i honestly feel a good relationship with reception will get you the best answers.

Punters will have different triggers on what is a good session, different connections. Punters will have different levels of experience, so different expectations. Punters will have different tastes. I have read some reviews about girls looking so bloody hot in reviews and when i see them walking around they look like a transvestite!!! Some punters rave on about Jap girls and their top service, yeah but most don't even do DD.... Then we get punters writing reviews and getting called liars! Some members even get paid to write reviews! Who do you believe or what do you believe? My point is a review is not always worth more than asking the right questions in the general talk area.

I just don't get why some people are so caught up in demanding others write reviews? Would it make the forum any better if others feel forced so then just write up exaggerated bullshit for the sake of a "good" review?

Totally agree - it's part of a general view that some people have which can be summed up as "you must do what I do", or something similar. It's quite clear that some reviews are exaggerated. If they want to write them, fine and good luck to them, but don't force me to write reviews. The 'general' forum is usually more interesting than the 'sponsored' or 'exaggerated' after reports.

Superbear
20-07-2018, 02:23 PM
Reviews are a double edged sword. Good for the readers looking for intel. Good for the shop as it means more business. Maybe not good for the girl as well if they didn’t want extra attention. Also maybe not so good for the reviewer as they don’t get anything back in return if there’s no acknowledgement from other members. Unless shops give them discount for their review - which seems obvious in some cases.

Other forums close off the review section to experienced members or paid members. I think the review section here is too public IMO.

Also writing reviews are a pain in the ass - Hence my suggestion to have a rating system for the shops/girls just like Facebook pages/google business pages accompanied by a paragraph or two.

Yeah I only write ARs now if the girl asks me to write one and if I had a good experience. Also if i mention anything they were able to provide with me in my sessions, other punters may demand the same when it was YMMV.

Just feels weird writing about a person like they are a product or service.

wilisno
20-07-2018, 02:31 PM
Totally agree - it's part of a general view that some people have which can be summed up as "you must do what I do", or something similar. It's quite clear that some reviews are exaggerated. If they want to write them, fine and good luck to them, but don't force me to write reviews. The 'general' forum is usually more interesting than the 'sponsored' or 'exaggerated' after reports.
If you don’t want to write reviews, that’s fine, the forum has no rules or requirements for you to write it. But if you criticize others as sponsored, exaggerated, then I don’t think the forum (Admin) would be too happy about it !

looser
20-07-2018, 02:54 PM
If you don’t want to write reviews, that’s fine, the forum has no rules or requirements for you to write it. But if you criticize others as sponsored, exaggerated, then I don’t think the forum (Admin) would be too happy about it !

No worries. Don't get me wrong, I don't have any problem with 'sponsored' and 'exaggerated' after-reports, and I am not suggesting that they all are. Some are quite fun to read, but will take them with a grain (or two) of salt :-)

harrycd
20-07-2018, 03:37 PM
Also writing reviews are a pain in the ass

I hate writing reviews as I'm a terrible writer but I feel obligated to at times. Plus there's a limit to how much I can write about my cock lol

I do find myself finding other members I trust and following their recommendations instead of breaking new ground personally.

eltran
20-07-2018, 05:07 PM
The shops need to be banned from posting in a review thread more than once. They keep spamming the same shit they spam in the shop info & shop roster forums. No, I don't want to read a review from 2016 just because the shop bumped it.

The constant bumps & spamming do nothing to improve the forum, just clog it up.

wilisno
20-07-2018, 05:52 PM
The shops need to be banned from posting in a review thread more than once. They keep spamming the same shit they spam in the shop info & shop roster forums. No, I don't want to read a review from 2016 just because the shop bumped it.

You’ll be banned instead if you keep attacking this issue ! It’s what the advertisers pay for to keep you on the forum, for free ! ;) ;) ;)

Hu6e
20-07-2018, 06:22 PM
I haven't exaggerated in any of my ARs. I see my writings as a record of my path in punting. Going from a shy, lurking guy... to a solid, quality punt at least once a week. I strongly believe that the AR's, and advice from fellow members, gave me the confidence to get out there and fuck some beautiful women.
So yeah, thanks brothers!
Am I sometimes waxing lyrically? Maybe. Maybe I am just enthusiastic about the better services I get during the week. Using alliteration, metaphors and adjectives can help to explain your experience better.
And people be getting butthurt when guys talk about their size, it's not an ego boost. When others write about it, it helps out when I am choosing a punt. It doesn't make me any more of a man, or cooler than anyone, and the ladies certainly dont get any more aroused either.

I like ARs. Short, long, descriptive or straightforward.
Keep them coming bros!

Assandlegs
20-07-2018, 06:46 PM
I just love writing... If my AR's seem to be a novel , it's because I try to make it an interesting read with a prelude (story), review (main event), and a conclusion (recommendation). I've had a few dicks making smartass comments, but then, I look around my floor and I really can't find my "I give a fuck".... some people are just cunts .. and you know who you are... (looks around my floor, try to find my "give a fuck".. no luck though).. on the other side, I have had some pretty amazing feedback that really balances it out..

Happyman2018
20-07-2018, 07:54 PM
Look review is to give all punter a head up about the shops or the girls that give us idea would it suit us or have the service we like.
Some writer write really good review and it like us narrow down and save me wasting money on shit punt

Raybo
21-07-2018, 12:25 PM
One phrase in a 4 or 5 paragraph post about dick size and the big dick brigade come out swinging......lol.

All i am saying is that seeing comments about dick size in an AR doesnt really add any value for me. You guys in the big dick brigade may benefit as you can decide whether the girl being reviewed 'handled it like a trooper'. Not 'butthurt' or salty, i personally don't care. I don't even care about the size of my own cock!

bronte
21-07-2018, 01:51 PM
One phrase in a 4 or 5 paragraph post about dick size and the big dick brigade come out swinging......lol.

All i am saying is that seeing comments about dick size in an AR doesnt really add any value for me. You guys in the big dick brigade may benefit as you can decide whether the girl being reviewed 'handled it like a trooper'. Not 'butthurt' or salty, i personally don't care. I don't even care about the size of my own cock!
But yet in real life these guys are most likely 4 inchers who be asking girls “Am I hurting you, baby?”
LMAO!

Climax598
21-07-2018, 03:15 PM
Some wl have reject seeing guys with big dick poor guys. Some wl may see but with condition like only lick and play with their big dick and daty only without fucking. Few wl told me about this and alot of guys are impotent not able to have good erection. The girl have to work harder to get the guy over the line.

Hu6e
21-07-2018, 04:25 PM
Some wl have reject seeing guys with big dick poor guys. Some wl may see but with condition like only lick and play with their big dick and daty only without fucking. Few wl told me about this and alot of guys are impotent not able to have good erection. The girl have to work harder to get the guy over the line.

Pretty much bro.
As I have said many times, it doesn't make you any more manly, nor does it arouse the ladies more. In fact, as Climax598 said, I get knocked back abit. Or only cowgirl and mish.
I would actually trade places with a 4 incher anyday. Then I could get decent deepthroat, deep penetration and not get floppy too easily.

And i want to have Pussyhands ability to cum in 1.5 minutes.

As for you bronte... do we have another contender for our "cock off"? So that's 2 douches now. PM me for dick pics bro. Or you could go to some vague brothel in Western Sydney, I am pretty sure the photos stand for themselves.
The only thing that makes me LMAO is your shit comments.

gentleguy
21-07-2018, 04:28 PM

Rydalmere22?

seen threads bumped from 2014

"thanks for the review boss, today we have fresh juice"

bronte
21-07-2018, 05:50 PM
As for you bronte... do we have another contender for our "cock off"? So that's 2 douches now. PM me for dick pics bro. Or you could go to some vague brothel in Western Sydney, I am pretty sure the photos stand for themselves.
The only thing that makes me LMAO is your shit comments.
Na thanks, brah - send them photos to your forum boyfriends. I got better things to laugh at.

Weapon
21-07-2018, 06:12 PM
Thanks for the input and different views regarding reviews.

I’m getting the theme of creating credibility as a reason behind review requests. The irony for me is as I have mentioned some reviews have led me up shit creek... might even work the other way in loss of credibility for those authors.

Anyway, no right or wrong. Just wanted to understand what the fuss was all about. Punt on!

eltran
21-07-2018, 09:22 PM
You’ll be banned instead if you keep attacking this issue ! It’s what the advertisers pay for to keep you on the forum, for free ! ;) ;) ;)
The shops already have the "Shop & Girl Info" AND the "Shop Roster" area to advertise on.

I've since changed the "thread display options" to sort threads by start time so old threads don't show up, I'd recommend people do that.

wilisno
21-07-2018, 09:33 PM
The shops already have the "Shop & Girl Info" AND the "Shop Roster" area to advertise on.

I've since changed the "thread display options" to sort threads by start time so old threads don't show up, I'd recommend people do that.
How many sections can advertisers post is decided by the forum, not by members ! ;) ;) ;)

That what they paid for, and for our benefits ! Old posts or old ads might not be appealing for those who had seen it, but still useful for those who hasn’t.

Even CocaCola has to push up advertisements even though no one on earth is ignorant of them.

Brothelcreeper
21-07-2018, 11:34 PM

That is a great idea. I have just done it and it cuts out a lot of the old crap as you say like 22 Rydalmere always bumping reviews from 2015

xboyx
22-07-2018, 12:58 AM
I haven't exaggerated in any of my ARs. I see my writings as a record of my path in punting. Going from a shy, lurking guy... to a solid, quality punt at least once a week. I strongly believe that the AR's, and advice from fellow members, gave me the confidence to get out there and fuck some beautiful women.
So yeah, thanks brothers!
Am I sometimes waxing lyrically? Maybe. Maybe I am just enthusiastic about the better services I get during the week. Using alliteration, metaphors and adjectives can help to explain your experience better.
And people be getting butthurt when guys talk about their size, it's not an ego boost. When others write about it, it helps out when I am choosing a punt. It doesn't make me any more of a man, or cooler than anyone, and the ladies certainly dont get any more aroused either.

I like ARs. Short, long, descriptive or straightforward.
Keep them coming bros!

true to me too.
in my 20s I wasn't punting as much and quite inexperienced when it comes to sex. I had no idea how to pleasure girls or even how to talk to them (even now I'm quite shit at talking to girls). I came quite fast and rarely had a decent long, satisfying fuck and had no idea about how to do DATY.
Now in my 30s, I'm punting more often, more experienced, learned how to DATY and make girls cum with my DATY, can fuck for much longer and majority of my punts are satisfying. So I have more to talk about it and never have to exaggerate in my AR, though probably many punters think I exaggerated. For those who think I bullshit'd (if there is, and I have no idea if there is or there isn't), you probably haven't improved much with your sex so you haven't seen what many other punters have seen. We all have different stories to ourselves and reasons why we write or don't write AR.

asiafever
22-07-2018, 09:33 AM
I write AR's far less frequently than I used to. Sometimes it feels like you're only writing them for yourself as not long after you finish writing one it gets lost under a swathe of bumped posts from shops. I fully appreciate shops pay the bills around here, but that is the trade off, reviewers feeling less inclined to review. That is by the by.
There are any number of reasons members are insistent on others posting reviews. Perhaps the one I see most often is the guy who constantly asks for info on the best girls and shops, taking advantage of others who have taken the leap, and yet never giving any info.of their own. Nothing 'illegal' about it, but when the same guy has asked 4 or 5 times for info and hopes to 'share' any details of their gems with you, but gives nothing in return it starts to grate.
Then of course there are the keyboard warriors who doubt other punters reviews and criticise, yet offer up nothing of their own.
On the flipside it can be tiresome reading obviously exaggerated reviews, but as adults we should take most things we read online with a grain of salt.
If you feel like reviewing, review. If Not, don't. But when you build up a little cred other members are more likely to share. I've had some great punts off gems shared by other members after they read a review and thought I might like a particular girl they've seen. I in return will give them some tips for gems I've seen. I don't think it is reasonable to expect everyone to give you their information without offering some in return. That's just me.

sambr
22-07-2018, 11:22 AM
Agree with Asiafever.
I prefer punting in Sydney but cant get down there long enough with work at the moment. I like the forum because it gives me a chance to keep up with the changes and new brothels, and its a real good group of people learning from each other
For the record I havent pmed people ask for recommended WL, I havent fought or argued repetitively like some others, Im not interested in fighting online, I thank people when I read some helpful reviews, and I express my opinions
The problem with this forum is that some people think unless you are posting reviews then you must be working for one of the brothels, which is not the case.
If I have punted before and want to express a balanced opinion, thats what Id like to do
To those who just lurk and are too shy to join, do it, and if you have constructive things to say, then do it. Add reviews if you can, but unbiased discussion alone is also a good thing
Like most, I enjoy making quality love with beautiful women, and enjoy discussing it

vitamin
09-08-2018, 12:16 AM

Dick size in AR is quite helpful for anyone who has issues with small or short kitties. Maybe not everyone but it's helpful.

i want the ability to reload. 2 shot 3shot 5 shot.
bloody have the libido of a 16 year old again.