PDA

View Full Version : General talk Do you....?

Shoryureppa
20-07-2018, 04:07 AM
Saw a WL last night for the first time in a while, was great! Was dating a girl previously, when she was suddenly called to move overseas for a work contract. :(

I ask this question,

Do you guys spank and pull hair when you see WL's? Does it depend on the WL personality type/if she is feeling it? The girl I was dating loved sex like this & it was great! I chose not to do it with the WL I saw last night as I felt she had a routine. I gladly obliged and followed her service.

However, some WL I have seen love it.

Your thoughts & experiences, fellow punters.

ColourWolf12
20-07-2018, 11:38 AM
Can always ask and establish ground rules before you start. The worst they can say is no

Hu6e
20-07-2018, 06:44 PM
I fucking love being the dom.
Choking, pulling hair, smacking the ass, slapping the face (playfully, not beating the shit out of her, kinda tapping with an open palm), face fucking, restraints and making them cum.
However, I dont play like this with any WLs. I would love to, but I dont want to hurt anyone. I only get into this with partners. And its gotta be consensual. I dont get off on the rape fantasies.
I was dating a chick from... some Pacific Island, i forget now. She loved getting her ass smacked. I would wind up, put all my force into it, and just crack her with an open palm on her ass whilst in doggy. I couldn't smack her hard enough, she always wanted it harder. Good times.
Choking is fun too. Starting off slow, and gradually increasing the pressure. I haven't met a girl I tried this with that didn't get into it.
I used to get into needle play.... but that's abit too bdsm for this forum.

All being said, where are the sub ladies at? I would love a mad submissive session.

Brothelcreeper
20-07-2018, 08:17 PM
I'm too Vanila. I like to make love to the laydeez.

Perhaps I should sharpen my act up a bit. Have tried a bit of hair pulling in doggie with a couple of petite chicks and that went ok. Slap on the arse sometimes in doggie but not hard.

I must be boring.

rooter
20-07-2018, 08:52 PM
I'm not into inflicting pain on the girls.

woods23
20-07-2018, 08:55 PM
Slow gental sex is the best sex..you will last longer that way ;)

Philip
20-07-2018, 09:30 PM
Can always ask and establish ground rules before you start. The worst they can say is no

^ This. Always ask the girl first. Same applies for cim :shout:

greg11
21-07-2018, 12:11 AM
I had one of the petitest gentlest little Asian girl ml ask me for this. She bent over and turned sexual monster for five minutes begging for harder slaps. It was one of the most arousing times in my life watching her pleasure . Only ever did it once. Wow. Said an old boyfriend taught her and now she craves it. Don't think I would do it again though.

asiafever
22-07-2018, 10:04 AM
Then stop getting naked in front of them.

Haha, my main motivation for keeping in reasonable shape is the shame felt when wl's look at your naked body in the same fearful way pensioners look at snow...

Hu6e
22-07-2018, 03:12 PM
Haha, my main motivation for keeping in reasonable shape is the shame felt when wl's look at your naked body in the same fearful way pensioners look at snow...

Haha!
I am lucky, in that my job is physically demanding. No suit and tie for this guy. Still good coin, but carrying 80 kg up 4 flights of stairs is no easy feat.

sambr
22-07-2018, 03:27 PM
That calls for hu6e biceps !

bronte
24-07-2018, 07:24 PM
Haha!
I am lucky, in that my job is physically demanding. No suit and tie for this guy. Still good coin, but carrying 80 kg up 4 flights of stairs is no easy feat.
Have you tried dieting ?

asiafever
24-07-2018, 07:44 PM
Haha!

I weigh 70kegs in a wet army jacket with a brick in each pocket. Next time I need carrying up stairs after a heavy night on the sauce I know who to call!

Hu6e
24-07-2018, 08:24 PM
Dont be jelly bronte. I could totally lift one of ya mums ham hocks. The whole beast though, is humanly impossible.

I gotcha back asiafever.

Hu6e
25-07-2018, 09:07 PM
Woah! Who’s in charge of WHS?

The same asshole who gave us a 10 minute lecture on using excessive amounts of toilet paper, and how everyone is stealing his tools. When he leaves them around the site and forgets where he leaves them.
WHS?? A fucking joke on my site. Is putting someone in a washout tray and lifting them up in a forklift to do works at 4m safe? Is working a hoist without a ticket safe? Is using a TE60 jackhammer on a ladder safe??? Is working at heights with no fall protection, harness, scaffold or spotter (only to be told to "be careful") safe??? Is seeing other trades drinking on the job safe??
I mean, theres getting the job done, but I gave up on safety after my first month on the job. You take care of yourself and your workmates the best you can.

wallyworld
27-07-2018, 10:44 PM
I had one of the petitest gentlest little Asian girl ml ask me for this. She bent over and turned sexual monster for five minutes begging for harder slaps. It was one of the most arousing times in my life watching her pleasure . Only ever did it once. Wow. Said an old boyfriend taught her and now she craves it. Don't think I would do it again though.

my ex was massively into humiliation [ which at times was fun but difficult ] anyway, last night one my regular WL who i thought was passive [ excellent BBBJ ] got into choking big time, what started has soft n suggestive - turned into her raging screaming fuck machine yelling "choke this bitch" - she passed out in the end - but fuck she was massively wet and squirting everywhere ... am finding more and more WL requesting choking and abuse

d3nz0
30-07-2018, 07:05 PM
Wow sounds great wally

Hu6e
30-07-2018, 07:31 PM
my ex was massively into humiliation [ which at times was fun but difficult ] anyway, last night one my regular WL who i thought was passive [ excellent BBBJ ] got into choking big time, what started has soft n suggestive - turned into her raging screaming fuck machine yelling "choke this bitch" - she passed out in the end - but fuck she was massively wet and squirting everywhere ... am finding more and more WL requesting choking and abuse

Woah woah woah!!
I just got back in on this, gents, please tell these ladies to form an orderly queue and allow me to empty my wallet!!
If its consensual, I am all in at the poker table!!!
But seriously, PM me guys.