PDA

View Full Version : Question Best ASS in 278Club????

Adhish
20-07-2018, 01:17 PM
So im more of an ass man who loves doggystyle with a big round ass. Recently got my tax return and have been itching for a punt at 278. So i was wondering if my fellow punters could help me out with a few suggestions about whose ass is the best in 278.

Superbear
20-07-2018, 02:17 PM
Tony works out at the gym alot. I think he can squat 180 kgs 5x5. Book him in you won't be disappointed. Best service there imo.

wwrre
20-07-2018, 09:09 PM
Deer has a decent ass

Gregorious
21-07-2018, 02:18 AM
Yoyo 100%

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

brotherjim
22-07-2018, 08:42 AM
Didn’t realise beastiality was on the menu.

Eeeaw.

yug
22-07-2018, 04:42 PM

Eeeaw.

Couldn't tell if you were joking. If you were, apologies!
But Deer is a girl's name.

YoYo is a girl too. No Objectophilia of any sort either.

Personally, I like Deer's ass better than Yoyo.
Yoyo's is more toned; Deer's more peachy.

If someone had asked this question few months ago, I would have said: K Angela from Ginza.
But T Alin and C Alisa should be in the running too; they have the next best ass to Deer and Yoyo.

PS: I assumed 278 and Ginza as same here.

Pussyhands
22-07-2018, 08:07 PM
I think Abby has a booty from 278

Mmmmmmm she has a tight pussy too

I am more of face and body guy so I don’t pay too much attn to booty

rooter
22-07-2018, 08:11 PM
Deer has a decent ass

Eeeaw.

Asses and Deers.
It's a fucking menagerie ;)

Hu6e
22-07-2018, 08:39 PM
Deers ass is pretty fucking tight to be honest. It looks so good in the ceiling mirror.

brotherjim
23-07-2018, 02:27 PM
Couldn't tell if you were joking. If you were, apologies!
But Deer is a girl's name.

YoYo is a girl too. No Objectophilia of any sort either.

Personally, I like Deer's ass better than Yoyo.
Yoyo's is more toned; Deer's more peachy.

If someone had asked this question few months ago, I would have said: K Angela from Ginza.
But T Alin and C Alisa should be in the running too; they have the next best ass to Deer and Yoyo.

PS: I assumed 278 and Ginza as same here.

I would have thought the donkey noise (eeeaw) would have given away the fact I was indeed joking.

An ass is a donkey, an arse on the other hand is what is without doubt being discussed.

brotherjim
23-07-2018, 02:28 PM
Asses and Deers.
It's a fucking menagerie ;)

I’ll pay that one.

rooter
28-07-2018, 03:10 PM
The new K girl at 278 Vivian has got a nice big round full meaty arse.
Nice and chunky around the hips and thighs too and a great set of natural tits.
If you like curvy girls with big firm chunky arses she is the bomb!
Here is my report for all the details.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?80528-VIVIAN-she-s-not-a-K-Doll-she-is-CURVY-CHUNKY-and-MEATY-I-fucking-love-her!

ro7a7e
28-07-2018, 04:01 PM
I think I’ve pretty much almost seen every girl at 278. I think current girls there, Deer has gotta have the best ass. Greats tits aswell. Just need a bit more personality. Lol. But she’s got a smokin body overall no doubt

woods23
28-07-2018, 06:56 PM
Are you guy serious about deer's Ass?
It's so small :surprise:

bigC808
28-07-2018, 07:11 PM
Rooter’s on the money! Vivian has got to take the prize for best ass! It’s an absolute piece of art!

Hu6e
28-07-2018, 08:48 PM
I think I’ve pretty much almost seen every girl at 278. I think current girls there, Deer has gotta have the best ass. Greats tits aswell. Just need a bit more personality. Lol. But she’s got a smokin body overall no doubt

Yeah bro, I'm in that boat.
She has the cutest ass. When she is riding on top and folds her legs behind that cute caboose, the view in the mirror is incredible.
She is abit of an Ice Queen, hahaha.

ro7a7e
28-07-2018, 09:28 PM
Hahahaha no doubt. I think I’ve had better conversations with the wall.

rooter
28-07-2018, 10:15 PM

Are you guy serious about deer's Ass?
It's so small :surprise:

Rooter’s on the money! Vivian has got to take the prize for best ass! It’s an absolute piece of art!

Yeah when I think about the perfect arse i think of a big firm chunky arse like Vivian's.
But tiny perfect toned bums are super sexy too.
K Yuna and J Yuri at Ginza had perfect little toned bums that were like jewels.
J Yuri is gone but I think K Yuna is still around.

yug
29-07-2018, 02:21 PM
Hahahaha no doubt. I think I’ve had better conversations with the wall.

That's because she is not fake as sh*t as other girls, who starts faking a genuine conversation and starry-eyed look.
That's the very reason I like Deer. I know her from her 5 star days and once she gave me an advice on a Chinese girl I was falling for.
It was the most genuine advice I ever got. By the way, I don't know a word of Mandarin.

ro7a7e
30-07-2018, 03:48 AM
That's because she is not fake as sh*t as other girls, who starts faking a genuine conversation and starry-eyed look.
That's the very reason I like Deer. I know her from her 5 star days and once she gave me an advice on a Chinese girl I was falling for.
It was the most genuine advice I ever got. By the way, I don't know a word of Mandarin.
I suppose her dryness in character is better than majority of the others who want to know about personal shit like jobs, money, gfs/wives or asking for reviews.

Hu6e
30-07-2018, 07:23 AM
I suppose her dryness in character is better than majority of the others who want to know about personal shit like jobs, money, gfs/wives or asking for reviews.

Asking for reviews?
Jeez, I have never had that one before!!

yug
30-07-2018, 09:48 PM

True!
I guess at least no bullsh*t!

ro7a7e
31-07-2018, 03:11 AM
Asking for reviews?
Jeez, I have never had that one before!!
I’ve been asked by probably 5 or more of them to write reviews. If you need to be asked, then it’s probably not worth it. I’ve only reviewed girls I feel worthy of reviewing.

Adhish
22-08-2018, 12:38 AM
any updates on any new asses at 278???

Byron2001
20-10-2018, 10:40 PM
I’ve been asked by probably 5 or more of them to write reviews. If you need to be asked, then it’s probably not worth it. I’ve only reviewed girls I feel worthy of reviewing.

Funny all the girls I go with hate being reviewed. They don't like being talked about like lumps of meat or worse still getting bad reviews.

The Speechwriter
21-10-2018, 08:08 AM
I always ask the girl now. Always.

My reviews go into details about the session and I make this very clear to the girl. If they don’t want, I don’t do. When language is a barrier we use a translation app.

Funny moment recently when I spoke into a girl’s translation app to ask if she wanted me to write a review. It had been a great session: 90 minutes.

A big “yes” was the reply, with big smiles.

I spoke into the app again to say “the words I use will be very real about exactly what happened during our sex together. I will tell the truth about what we did. Are you sure this is OK?”

As I listened to the app translate my words into Mandarin for her, I watched the girl closely.

When the penny dropped, she threw the phone onto the bed and grabbed me into a big DFK with one hand on my cock.

Bobo at 278.