PDA

View Full Version : General talk What to do....

asiafever
23-07-2018, 08:56 PM
So tomorrow I have pencilled in my first punt in a while.
Being a single parent makes punting difficult at the best of times, but during school holidays it is near impossible. Not that I'm complaining about spending quality time with the (now not so) little princess, it's just that I really REALLY need a release.
So in the middle of the day I have a small window of opportunity for a nice 1hr session... but where?
A quick look at some of the girls at 42 Gladesville has me frothing at the mouth. Haru? Ashley? Maggie? Wait, Mina? Hang on, Michelle? Fuck! I could happily take them all but would need to sell a kidney to afford it..
Then a look at Artarmon Massage and Alice looks so hot she'd have to be measured in Kelvin... but I want FS so no.. but maybe.. no, resist..
but I've never tried Ginza.. hang on South of the bridge is too far.. where is Missy/Ella based now? SHIT!

The plethora of options has fried my brains. Having been down this path previously I made a rash choice and ended up having a rather mediocre punt, so this time I am keen to avoid making the same mistake twice. So what do I do?

Decisions, decisions...

Lenka_X5
23-07-2018, 08:58 PM
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?80161-Summaries-Katherine-Daisy-Sasha-Alin-Bella-Chloe

asiafever
23-07-2018, 09:01 PM
You're killing me... I love hot and spicy Koreans...

bronte
23-07-2018, 09:03 PM
Always good to have thread like this every now and then.

bigC808
23-07-2018, 09:44 PM
You're killing me... I love hot and spicy Koreans...

If you’re after a hot and spicy Korean girl and after a really memorable experience- go with Love at Ginza! Certainly not an experience you will forget anytime soon

asiafever
23-07-2018, 10:43 PM
Youky looks cuuute. I am usually a gfe type guy.... Another to add to the list..
And another Korean hotty? Damn it I have a tough call to make..

bronte
24-07-2018, 12:58 AM
What an insightful contribution. Man, glad you posted that. How about, instead of fantasising about post ops and threatening receptionists, you provide some suggestions for OP based on personal experience?

See, this is how you be helpful:

My picks for tomorrow would be:
GFE - Youki at Chatswood 60
GFE - Summer at Roseville 104
PSE - Ada at Willoughby 533
PSE - Whiskey at Roseville 104

This is how you be unhelpful:
Everything ever posted by Alan 86 aka Hotnite aka Bronte
Did you get hard when that tranny sucked your nipples ?

Raybo
24-07-2018, 10:08 AM
PSE - Ada at Willoughby 533

Yeah.....i seen she is back! Its been a while! Shame i am on a hiatus!!!! I would say GFE....but then again that's my caper.

asiafever
24-07-2018, 03:03 PM
At 6am I made a decision, i wanted to see either Haru at 42, Tessa at 244 or Alice at 84 Artarmon. I know I said massage as out, but something, SOMETHING, was telling me that this girl could be an absolute diamond. Checked the rosters, only Alice was working today.
I still doubted my choice, and thought I would leave it a little more to fate. Well, I had to go to Chatswood, so fate seemed to be favouring a massage.
Quickly messaged Penny and made the booking, was offered a double with Leah and Alice, but thought for a first time it should be 1-on-1.
wow.
I mean, mee-wow. Just... I don't have words...
Now I won't be doing a full ar, somehow that feels wrong...
Let's just say Alice is the reason why men paint, write songs or poetry. She is the most delightful blend of sexy and cute. A perfect gfe. I finished my session and had completely forgotten why I had to do 45min instead of 1 hr or longer. I knew I had to be somewhere but couldn't recall, my mind was totally fixated on Alice. Alice. Who the fuck is Alice? Alice is quite possibly the most intoxicating girl I can remember. Just extraordinary.
I sat in my car for a good 10min or so afterwards just basking in the glorious sunshine and the ecstasy of that session. I messaged Penny to let her know I was totally hooked by this girl, she had made a jaded old man feel renewed. This had turned out to be my best punting decision in a long time. The drive back out towards home had the windows down and the stereo blaring, I was singing along at the top of my lugs without a fuck to be given. Epping rd was going to listen to me sing ."..And Justice For All" from song 1 to song 9 whether it liked it or not!
Suffice it to say I will be back the very next time Alice is on roster. She is engaging, amusing, cheeky, and just plain gorgeous. Even that doesn't do her justice...

Anyway, there you go, sometimes it is best to trust the gut and see where it leads you, even if you THINK you want something else.

AHLUNGOR
24-07-2018, 03:21 PM
At 6am I made a decision, i wanted to see either Haru at 42, Tessa at 244 or Alice at 84 Artarmon. I know I said massage as out, but something, SOMETHING, was telling me that this girl could be an absolute diamond. Checked the rosters, only Alice was working today.
I still doubted my choice, and thought I would leave it a little more to fate. Well, I had to go to Chatswood, so fate seemed to be favouring a massage.
Quickly messaged Penny and made the booking, was offered a double with Leah and Alice, but thought for a first time it should be 1-on-1.
wow.
I mean, mee-wow. Just... I don't have words...
Now I won't be doing a full ar, somehow that feels wrong...
Let's just say Alice is the reason why men paint, write songs or poetry. She is the most delightful blend of sexy and cute. A perfect gfe. I finished my session and had completely forgotten why I had to do 45min instead of 1 hr or longer. I knew I had to be somewhere but couldn't recall, my mind was totally fixated on Alice. Alice. Who the fuck is Alice? Alice is quite possibly the most intoxicating girl I can remember. Just extraordinary.
I sat in my car for a good 10min or so afterwards just basking in the glorious sunshine and the ecstasy of that session. I messaged Penny to let her know I was totally hooked by this girl, she had made a jaded old man feel renewed. This had turned out to be my best punting decision in a long time. The drive back out towards home had the windows down and the stereo blaring, I was singing along at the top of my lugs without a fuck to be given. Epping rd was going to listen to me sing ."..And Justice For All" from song 1 to song 9 whether it liked it or not!
Suffice it to say I will be back the very next time Alice is on roster. She is engaging, amusing, cheeky, and just plain gorgeous. Even that doesn't do her justice...

Anyway, there you go, sometimes it is best to trust the gut and see where it leads you, even if you THINK you want something else.

This Alice ??

Alice: Vietnams, twin sister (Younger) 25yo, 162 cm, C cup, 45 kg, GFE 8/10, English 9/10, massage 8/10

You sound like a man inspired! Glad you had a great session with Alice . Must be a very special Viet girl, BTW, I just posted a series of Viet hotties in my RnT thread, go take a look and see if anyone looks similar?.......... haha

Thanks for sharing.

Ps. I could totally echo your sentiment there truly, and only some very uniquely special lady would have that kind of effects on us. Perhaps the very first time when I met Tamara or Iris !

asiafever
24-07-2018, 03:56 PM
This Alice ??

Alice: Vietnams, twin sister (Younger) 25yo, 162 cm, C cup, 45 kg, GFE 8/10, English 9/10, massage 8/10

You sound like a man inspired! Glad you had a great session with Alice . Must be a very special Viet girl, BTW, I just posted a series of Viet hotties in my RnT thread, go take a look and see if anyone looks similar?.......... haha

Thanks for sharing.

Ps. I could totally echo your sentiment there truly, and only some very uniquely special lady would have that kind of effects on us. Perhaps the very first time when I met Tamara or Iris !

Yes, that Alice. She is exquisite. Tiny little thing, could fit in your pocket, but with the PERFECT body for her size...

Correct. It's a one in million kind of girl that possesses that kind of power.

Hu6e
24-07-2018, 05:37 PM
Happy for you bro.
It's always enlightening to have these experiences imho. It would seem a few people are having these once in a lifetime encounters as of late. Myself included.

Happy punting brother.

asiafever
24-07-2018, 07:40 PM
Happy for you bro.
It's always enlightening to have these experiences imho. It would seem a few people are having these once in a lifetime encounters as of late. Myself included.

Happy punting brother.

It is indeed. I find every so often I get a little jaded, too many average experiences and you feel like you're pissing money up against the wall. Then girls like this renew your faith!

asiafever
24-07-2018, 07:42 PM
......And Justice For All.

Nice.

My fav album by Metallica constantly fluctuates. This, M of P or Ride the Lightning. The anger in this album is certainly palpable, much more so than their other albums. It gets regular play when I drive.

asiafever
25-07-2018, 11:27 AM
I still can't go past Kill 'Em All, aka Mustaine Wrote 'Em All.

Seek and Destroy was playing as I read that... Groundbreaking album..

hiduba
25-07-2018, 07:51 PM
Thanks for sharing your review brother :) congrats on the plunge

Hu6e
25-07-2018, 08:05 PM
My fav album by Metallica constantly fluctuates. This, M of P or Ride the Lightning. The anger in this album is certainly palpable, much more so than their other albums. It gets regular play when I drive.

Bro, did you ever see Metallica at Big Day Out, early 2000's? Not their best era, but the show was epic!!
Some shit band was playing on the next stage, then everything went dark. They were still setting up Metallica, but the stage was dark. Then, a fucking thunderstorm started behind the stage! The sky went purple with lightning, and a fine mist came down. It was insane. A single spotlight dropped on James Hetfield, and he said "Thought we'd bring abit of air con for yall". Fucking ridiculously great set.

asiafever
25-07-2018, 09:00 PM
Bro, did you ever see Metallica at Big Day Out, early 2000's? Not their best era, but the show was epic!!
Some shit band was playing on the next stage, then everything went dark. They were still setting up Metallica, but the stage was dark. Then, a fucking thunderstorm started behind the stage! The sky went purple with lightning, and a fine mist came down. It was insane. A single spotlight dropped on James Hetfield, and he said "Thought we'd bring abit of air con for yall". Fucking ridiculously great set.

NO didn't see them that era but one thing they do exceptionally well is put on a show. Saw them last year overseas and they still brought the fucking house down.

Hu6e
26-07-2018, 06:26 PM
I was there, but they played at the same time as Poison the Well, and I can't ever not see Poison the Well.

Ah yes, unfortunately I was not dipper of toe into such hardcore delights at that stage of my life.
Silly me....