PDA

View Full Version : Question How safe do you think punting is?

Adhish
23-07-2018, 10:48 PM
Hi,
I see alot of reviews on this site and a lot of discussion but not much about STD's and sexual health safety. My question is, do you guys ever have STD scares from places like Ginza and 278. Are these places generally more safe that other cheaper alternatives in the western suburbs. And do you actually think WL's get STD checks regularly. For me, i haven't punted for the past 4 months because of my fear of STD's. How do you guys overcome that fear or overlook it?

Brothelcreeper
23-07-2018, 10:55 PM
I have punted for 17 years. Licked thousands of pussies, had my cock sucked bbbj by thousands of girls, kissed thousands of girls and nothing.

It is very safe. Girls are clean. If you always use condom for cbj then you will be 100% safe

Adhish
23-07-2018, 11:10 PM
do you get tested regularly???

AHLUNGOR
23-07-2018, 11:14 PM
Hi,
I see alot of reviews on this site and a lot of discussion but not much about STD's and sexual health safety. My question is, do you guys ever have STD scares from places like Ginza and 278. Are these places generally more safe that other cheaper alternatives in the western suburbs. And do you actually think WL's get STD checks regularly. For me, i haven't punted for the past 4 months because of my fear of STD's. How do you guys overcome that fear or overlook it?

You know you can always insist on safe sex only ?

That’s is : No exchange and exposure to any bodily fluids !

CunningLinguist
23-07-2018, 11:46 PM
Punting is safe as long as you avoid the shops that Punterman frequents, since he is into BBFSCIP. Also since he eats his own cum (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?79933-Why-do-YOU-punt&p=1469767&viewfull=1#post1469767) he probably transmits his diseases via mouth and dick, so watch out for DATY and DFK if you follow his lead. Besides all the girls are exhausted and have no pussy juice left after coming 2 dozen times from his legend in his own mind daty skills LOL!
Thankfully he has provided us a list of shops:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?78527-Punterman-s-end-of-financial-year-pussy-report&p=1443769&viewfull=1#post1443769

At least two shops have banned him so they should be safe: Ginza, 5Star

Climax598
23-07-2018, 11:53 PM
Fear of disease don't punt. Be a virgin. Use comdom, see if the girl is not sick, have shower before and after yourself and the girl, use mouthwash before and after. Cleaningness on the girl is a must.
All this is only hope that you don't get disease.

Adhish
23-07-2018, 11:54 PM
Punting is safe as long as you avoid the shops that Punterman frequents, since he is into BBFSCIP. Also since he eats his own cum (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?79933-Why-do-YOU-punt&p=1469767&viewfull=1#post1469767) he probably transmits his diseases via mouth and dick, so watch out for DATY and DFK if you follow his lead. Besides all the girls are exhausted and have no pussy juice left after coming 2 dozen times from his legend in his own mind daty skills LOL!
Thankfully he has provided us a list of shops:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?78527-Punterman-s-end-of-financial-year-pussy-report&p=1443769&viewfull=1#post1443769

At least two shops have banned him so they should be safe: Ginza, 5Star

why did they ban him?? he's allowed in 278 though.

CunningLinguist
24-07-2018, 12:02 AM
why did they ban him?? he's allowed in 278 though.

See your PM .

mcjesus
24-07-2018, 12:40 AM
See your PM .

please tell me as well! thanks!

Weapon
24-07-2018, 09:52 AM
Oh he is banned from the 2 premium joints? All this time i just thought he was promoting "West is Best".

Dak2000
24-07-2018, 11:56 AM
You know you can always insist on safe sex only ?

That’s is : No exchange and exposure to any bodily fluids !

That’s it.

Mouthwash will short term reduce gonorrhoea bacteria in the throat (talking about minutes here) but won’t eradicate it for the duration of a punt.

You can perhaps reduce your risk with a bbbj straight after your partner gargles but not to zero.

lipengr
24-07-2018, 12:42 PM
Punting is save if u avoid any big A review shop

Happyman2018
24-07-2018, 03:49 PM
Look, I think punting is safer then you go out and have 1 night stand with any girls, when you think about it at least the wl have do regularly check up and you will n should be using condom for sex
But when u do 1 night stand or regular pick up girls for sex at pubs or club n how often do u use condom n how often do they check up.
U dont know who they slept with

paddington244
24-07-2018, 04:49 PM
You will all be ok just but Outbreak clothing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrEv2hAG2Vc

Hu6e
24-07-2018, 05:32 PM
Everyone chill tfo. This issue seems to come up once a month or so.

If you dont bareback, you'll be fine. Rates of transmission for STDs are pretty fucking low if you dom up. Especially in Australia.

Or, like others who have gone before me have said, wear a full body suit anytime you touch, look at, or think about any women.

beta101
24-07-2018, 06:37 PM
I have punted for 17 years. Licked thousands of pussies, had my cock sucked bbbj by thousands of girls, kissed thousands of girls and nothing.

for a second i thought i was on the_donald lol

vinegarstroke
24-07-2018, 06:50 PM
for a second i thought i was on the_donald lol

That's gold, pure gold.

vinegarstroke
24-07-2018, 06:52 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/XOywjQnU8R89q/giphy.gif

Great clip you have there Cleet, you'll get some mileage out of that one on this forum.

Labia Vortex
24-07-2018, 09:50 PM
The Average Brothel Room is literally Bug City.
Mites Crabs DNA And other sundries that can cause skin rashes etc

uunlimited
24-07-2018, 10:03 PM
There is always risk. Just google and do some readings. Play safe mate.
Well, most likely you won't think straight once you are in the room..lol

Brothelcreeper
24-07-2018, 10:13 PM
If you want a nice safe activity try lawn bowls, knitting or bridge. Those should do you nicely.

Oh and be very careful with those knitting needles, they can be very sharp. Just saying.

bronte
24-07-2018, 10:19 PM
If you want a nice safe activity try lawn bowls, knitting or bridge. Those should do you nicely.

Oh and be very careful with those knitting needles, they can be very sharp. Just saying.
You seemed unconcerned when you egged that druggie WL on to stick a needle in her veins.

CunningLinguist
24-07-2018, 10:58 PM
You seemed unconcerned when you egged that druggie WL on to stick a needle in her veins.

He wasn't too worried when he admitted to having sex with an underage girl either, that thread has since been deleted for obvious reasons ...
Also he joked about punting when sick and didn't care if he gave a WL the flu:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?66360-Punting-When-Sick&p=1171754&viewfull=1#post1171754
BC pretends to be a nice guy but he is really a cunt and a sack of shit.

vinegarstroke
25-07-2018, 11:02 AM
If you want a nice safe activity try lawn bowls

Dunno how safe that is. History has shown more people have died playing lawn bowls than any other activity.

AHLUNGOR
25-07-2018, 06:38 PM
Love it.....wasnt there a trannie somewhere in the mix to?

This is obviously the banned asshole BongKong mark 2,

Admin please take action .

Hu6e
25-07-2018, 07:01 PM
He wasn't too worried when he admitted to having sex with an underage girl either, that thread has since been deleted for obvious reasons ...
Also he joked about punting when sick and didn't care if he gave a WL the flu:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?66360-Punting-When-Sick&p=1171754&viewfull=1#post1171754
BC pretends to be a nice guy but he is really a cunt and a sack of shit.

He told the WL's he was sick. They didn't seem to give a fuck. That's their call.

And young bronte, there is a big difference between a toot on the flute, and shooting the moon.
How many marijuanas do you have to inject in your eyeballs to OD??

uunlimited
25-07-2018, 09:58 PM
[QUOTE=Hu6e;1476010]He told the WL's he was sick. They didn't seem to give a fuck. That's their call.

Sometimes the girls don't get to make a call. The shop does. Thats the reality.

wilisno
25-07-2018, 10:31 PM
He told the WL's he was sick. They didn't seem to give a fuck. That's their call.

So you think he should be applauded for going punting while he was sick ? Because nobody grave a fuck ? ;) ;) ;)

bronte
25-07-2018, 10:55 PM
Love it.....wasnt there a trannie somewhere in the mix to?
No the tranny was with the other guy.

CunningLinguist
25-07-2018, 11:21 PM
So you think he should be applauded for going punting while he was sick ? Because nobody grave a fuck ? ;) ;) ;)

Yeah he seems to be missing the point. I would never go punting if I was sick as I would not want to make the girl sick and affect her earnings.
I wonder if the girls even spoke english ...

Raybo
26-07-2018, 09:28 AM

I remember a while back i had planned to see a regular. We had setup earlier in the week for Thursday but i got a cold. I messaged her on the day, still horny as hell, telling her i couldn't come because i was crook. She said don't worry, we'll work it out. Said something about breathing through her nose.....lol. kissing was very much part of our repertoire so I didn't go. But yeah, she didn't really seem to care.

Hu6e
26-07-2018, 06:44 PM
Yeah he seems to be missing the point. I would never go punting if I was sick as I would not want to make the girl sick and affect her earnings.
I wonder if the girls even spoke english ...

Such an angel.... you touch my heart.

So I take it you undertake a monthly std test then?? Because you could have herpes, not know it, and infect others. And the WLs could have a far worse reaction than yours as a simple carrier.

CunningLinguist
26-07-2018, 09:58 PM
Such an angel.... you touch my heart.

So I take it you undertake a monthly std test then?? Because you could have herpes, not know it, and infect others. And the WLs could have a far worse reaction than yours as a simple carrier.

Hmm you come across as someone who thinks they are alot smarter than they really are, but you need to go to university and learn about probabiity and how to argue logically before people will start taking you seriously. I guess your job is exercising your muscles but not your brain so you come to a sex forum and try to sound smart, LOL!

Have fun hanging out with your pal BrothelCreepyMan and seeing WLs when you are sick together, I'm sure he will stroke your ego how you like it.

Hu6e
27-07-2018, 06:09 AM
Actual intelligence is subjective. Life experience is widely more accepted nowadays as a form of knowledge and intellect.
Judge not, lest ye be judged.
Or continue your path of berating those with whom you disagree on trivial points of view.
You will understand the true path one day.
More than likely, as life slips away from you and your pineal gland really starts juicing.

Oh, sorry, did I use words you dont understand? Maybe I need to take a university course to dumb down my language for you. From someone claiming to be a Cunning Linguist, your thesaurus is very thin (It's a shit pun btw).

CunningLinguist
27-07-2018, 01:44 PM
Q.E.D. .

Superbear
27-07-2018, 03:16 PM
Oi nah everyone post seriously from now orn

krnboy
27-07-2018, 04:38 PM
Actual intelligence is subjective. Life experience is widely more accepted nowadays as a form of knowledge and intellect.
Judge not, lest ye be judged.
Or continue your path of berating those with whom you disagree on trivial points of view.
You will understand the true path one day.
More than likely, as life slips away from you and your pineal gland really starts juicing.

Oh, sorry, did I use words you dont understand? Maybe I need to take a university course to dumb down my language for you. From someone claiming to be a Cunning Linguist, your thesaurus is very thin (It's a shit pun btw).

Street smart vs academically smart

Superbear
27-07-2018, 07:36 PM
A competition for intelligence going on here?
Yeah this is getting pretty emotional. Babycat play some Despacito.

Raybo
27-07-2018, 07:42 PM
Yeah this is getting pretty emotional. Babycat play some Despacito.

Or Air Supply and Celine Dion. 😁😁

Hu6e
27-07-2018, 08:22 PM
Q.E.D. .

What has been demonstrated thus far?
Your limited ability to engage in intellectual banter? Or the simple fact that you are nothing but a simpleton??
And I thought this was a sex forum, not a mathematics or philosophy class?
I have met some pretty smart people, who have never been to university. On the other hand, I have met some imbecilic people who have graduated university. It would appear I am engaging the latter.

But back to the point of my initial engagement with you. Would you, never punt again if tested positive for herpes? If the answer is anything but yes, then your halo is slipping down. To choke you, now.

And I swear on my life, if anyone plays Celine Dion.... why I oughta.....

Superbear
27-07-2018, 09:18 PM
What has been demonstrated thus far?
Your limited ability to engage in intellectual banter? Or the simple fact that you are nothing but a simpleton??
And I thought this was a sex forum, not a mathematics or philosophy class?
I have met some pretty smart people, who have never been to university. On the other hand, I have met some imbecilic people who have graduated university. It would appear I am engaging the latter.

But back to the point of my initial engagement with you. Would you, never punt again if tested positive for herpes? If the answer is anything but yes, then your halo is slipping down. To choke you, now.

Ur missing out if you have never climaxed to my heart will go on brah. NEARR FARRRRR WHEREVRR YOU ARE (this is where a montage of your life leading up to this cumshot plays in your background with sunsets and other romantic cliche shit)

I BELIEVE THAT THE HEART DOES.... go onnn.

bronte
27-07-2018, 09:40 PM
This is bullshit. You guys start up a sweet banter session and already you're both rolling deep and the puns are flowing.

I start up a banter session and I get stuck with that chomo Bronte who can only ask rhetorical questions about post-ops.

Once you ended your session with the tranny, did you ask for reimbursement?

Hu6e
27-07-2018, 09:42 PM
Ur missing out if you have never climaxed to my heart will go on brah. NEARR FARRRRR WHEREVRR YOU ARE (this is where a montage of your life leading up to this cumshot plays in your background with sunsets and other romantic cliche shit)

I BELIEVE THAT THE HEART DOES.... go onnn.

Bro, I am scarred for life from that.
Sitting in too many fuck bars in Thailand, with drunk young Thai girls, wailing this at the top of their lungs. It is..... brrrr.... it is a tragic sight.
Still, Soi 6 for life!! Filthiest street in Pattaya.

Littlewonder
27-07-2018, 09:48 PM
Punting is very safe if you use your brain and pick the right girls and always use a condom.

Most of the girls are like us they dont want to have a problem or get anything nasty.

Play it safe go to a reputable shop and you should be safe.

Yes there is a risk but you take a risk every time you cross the road.

Climax598
27-07-2018, 09:59 PM
Guys, university don't teach you how to fuck a woman. But WL can teach you about life and might learn something about making love to a woman if you found a good one

bronte
28-07-2018, 03:17 AM
A reimbursement? Nah mate, it was a punt, not a taxi home from the office.

Oh wait, do you mean a refund? I got comped time for my next visit.

You know, the next time I visited the shop.

Shop as in brothel.

Brothel as in a place where money is paid to spend time with working girls.

Sorry, I start speaking and then I remember you don't actually punt and have never seen a woman (or a tranny for that matter) up close.

I see what you did there.....
Did you ask for it, though ? Don’t dance around.

Raybo
28-07-2018, 08:59 AM

So you are good with Air Supply? BC, take note, should Hu6e ever pay you a visit! 🤣

Superbear
28-07-2018, 09:08 AM
I like ginza lilikas playlist. We climaxed during TT by twice