PDA

View Full Version : Other Liaisons - Bree

Sergaent Brody
08-05-2012, 06:16 PM
I was having one of those days when the dick jsut keeps popping up whenever I was having a quite moment ... I knew it had to go somewhere in ... and deep ...

Unfortunately being in the morning, most of my favourite (5 star, MOC and Bluemoon) are usually not available. Besides, I have been over-indulged in lots of Asian girls lately, I decided to give myself some Aussie experience.

Liaisons in Edgecliff has always been my favourite. So I called up and was told six girls available. When I rocked up to the place, I was actualy shown 9 of them. Among them, there were three quite stunning beautiful girls, Blake, Victoria and Bree.

I liked Blake because she looked young and fresh, nice bust and great body and she was very bubbly. Unfortunately I am not a tattoo person and she had this huge tattoo on her thigh.

I had a hard time choosing between Victoria and Bree. Victoria was a very cute English girl from Manchester. Brunette, petit and with a sweet smile. Her accent is to die for. I just wanted to hear those moans with a twisted English accent to it. On the other hand, Bree was this tall, busty and perfect ass blonde glamous type.

In the end I chose Bree jsut for an adventure.

She is 5'10'', huge enhanced bust, probably size 10 to 12, long blonde hair, shaven and beautiful long legs.

She is quite a tall girl to me so I joked as we went upstairs that I would have to try and "tackle" her.

Once up there and after shower, we started out with a little chat, and then kissing. For those who are used to services in 5 stars and MOC, you may feel a bit restricted here coz a lot of services we are used to are not offered. For Bree, only light kissing is allowed. CBJ was decent, I know it doesn't feel the same with rubber but she was trying hard and ought to get credit for it.

I went down for some DATY. Her pussy was shaven and clean. If anything it smelt beautifully. She responded well with my tongue work and a little bit of finger which she later said was a little uncomfortable. However she enjoyed it and was quite wet.

Off to the sex and initially I feared that because she was a tall girl, it would be difficult for me to handle (I am only 5'7 and she is like 5'10). But note she obliged with many positions and was enjoying it. I didn't cum while fucking her, I think after 15 minutes of pounding, I got extremely tired. We chatted a little and then I asked for a handjob which she obliged. I asked her to turn around so I could play with her beautiful ass and cum while fingering her anal.

Overall, it was a good experience with a beautiful and glamourous girl. I probably won't go back to see her in the near future because there was that Victoria that I wanted to try and Liaisons usually has a lot of hotties around. But I would definitely recommend her to everyone

AHLUNGOR
08-05-2012, 07:44 PM
Haha, thanks for sharing Bro,

A 5' 10" Auusie blonde is certainly a breathe of fresh air. I think AR on non Asian shop should be encouraged just to have some variety.

Good job brother

Cheers

lifethinker
08-05-2012, 08:49 PM
Is that expensive compared to asian shops?

I was having one of those days when the dick jsut keeps popping up whenever I was having a quite moment ... I knew it had to go somewhere in ... and deep ...

Unfortunately being in the morning, most of my favourite (5 star, MOC and Bluemoon) are usually not available. Besides, I have been over-indulged in lots of Asian girls lately, I decided to give myself some Aussie experience.

Liaisons in Edgecliff has always been my favourite. So I called up and was told six girls available. When I rocked up to the place, I was actualy shown 9 of them. Among them, there were three quite stunning beautiful girls, Blake, Victoria and Bree.

I liked Blake because she looked young and fresh, nice bust and great body and she was very bubbly. Unfortunately I am not a tattoo person and she had this huge tattoo on her thigh.

I had a hard time choosing between Victoria and Bree. Victoria was a very cute English girl from Manchester. Brunette, petit and with a sweet smile. Her accent is to die for. I just wanted to hear those moans with a twisted English accent to it. On the other hand, Bree was this tall, busty and perfect ass blonde glamous type.

In the end I chose Bree jsut for an adventure.

She is 5'10'', huge enhanced bust, probably size 10 to 12, long blonde hair, shaven and beautiful long legs.

She is quite a tall girl to me so I joked as we went upstairs that I would have to try and "tackle" her.

Once up there and after shower, we started out with a little chat, and then kissing. For those who are used to services in 5 stars and MOC, you may feel a bit restricted here coz a lot of services we are used to are not offered. For Bree, only light kissing is allowed. CBJ was decent, I know it doesn't feel the same with rubber but she was trying hard and ought to get credit for it.

I went down for some DATY. Her pussy was shaven and clean. If anything it smelt beautifully. She responded well with my tongue work and a little bit of finger which she later said was a little uncomfortable. However she enjoyed it and was quite wet.

Off to the sex and initially I feared that because she was a tall girl, it would be difficult for me to handle (I am only 5'7 and she is like 5'10). But note she obliged with many positions and was enjoying it. I didn't cum while fucking her, I think after 15 minutes of pounding, I got extremely tired. We chatted a little and then I asked for a handjob which she obliged. I asked her to turn around so I could play with her beautiful ass and cum while fingering her anal.

Overall, it was a good experience with a beautiful and glamourous girl. I probably won't go back to see her in the near future because there was that Victoria that I wanted to try and Liaisons usually has a lot of hotties around. But I would definitely recommend her to everyone

Sergaent Brody
08-05-2012, 09:59 PM
Yes .. 200 for 30, 260 for 45 and 320 for an hour

cisco
08-05-2012, 10:38 PM
Price is ok to pound blonde...........

prime
09-05-2012, 12:31 AM
How would you rate the other nine girls in the line up? Anyone you would recommend if I like natural busty girls?

lifethinker
09-05-2012, 02:46 AM
so i prefer Asian girls and better service

Yes .. 200 for 30, 260 for 45 and 320 for an hour

Sergaent Brody
09-05-2012, 04:14 AM
How would you rate the other nine girls in the line up? Anyone you would recommend if I like natural busty girls?

Blake if you don't mind the tats

punther
09-05-2012, 05:44 AM
I always wanted to go to Liaisons, thanks for the AR. Saving up for it :)

Mr bmw
09-05-2012, 03:41 PM
I've tried a blond name Sasha , nice and friendly, daty ok but no dfk , also if you are into hot looking Thai , try Mandy. Very very pretty. Check her pictures on their website.