PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 Chanel - the sweet little babe

Dude
08-05-2012, 07:38 PM
Prologue :
Today, I've got 4 hours of nothingnesss between 2pm-6pm, so after finished working, I went back home straight away, and just do a bit of browsing.
Then my mind ran to Syd99, since my little fella had been absent for about 3 months since breaking up with my last girlfriend. After a bit of sightseeing and field check, I decided to give Taren 64 a shot (I'm located near Airport, so why not?). Quickly grabbed the car key, and throttling all the way down.

Main report :
When I left the house, the first one in my mind was Cici. The pictures looked attractive thou (or maybe my brain was running wild due to lack of sex for the last 3 months lol). Tried to call the shop, but no one picked it up, so yea, betting my luck for the day. Short after, I arrived at the place (never been to 64 before), parked my car, then went upstairs to be greeted by the mamasan (Sophie). A very friendly lady, not much of communication, but I think she caught my sex drive from my aura, haha. I asked her about Cici, but unfortunately Cici was busy at that moment. "oh well, there we go"

First attempt was failed, then Sophie recommended me Lulu. Gave a brief thought, then I agreed. Sophie guided me to the room (quite neat, and actually compact + serve the purpose in my opinion). Waiting in the room while I checked my watch since I have an appointment at 6pm. Then a girl came in, introduced herself as Chanel (quite the first impression she made on me with the big smile). She asked me "Hi, Lulu's quite busy at the moment, do you want to be with me instead?", while giving me that naughty wink :prettiness:. Gave 5 seconds of thinking, then I simply said to her "Uuum, I'm not sure, but you do look gorgeous thou. Can I expect much?". To my surprise, she replied "I can give you a good time ;)". And, my final defense was destroyed. So yea, I agreed to take 1 hour session with Chanel ($150).

Took quick shower while Chanel was giving the cash I handed to the mamasan. She asked me whether I'm Chinese or not, for which I answered "No, I'm Australian-born-asian.". She speaks good English by the way. Skipping to the warming up session, we did DFK and a bit of cuddling for a while (the moan, oh yeessss, the moaaan). Then we moved to BBBJ for about 4 minutes till I gradually moved to 69. 4 minutes into the awesome head I was having, we were disturbed by my own foolishness. I parked at the side of the building, which appears to be the entrance of certain car workshop (What a turn off for the boner ). Quickly moved my car, and back to the bed!

Continued the 69 for couple of minutes till Chanel seducingly asked "wanna f*ck me now?", then the show began. First session lasted for around 15 minutes, we did reversed-cowgirl, cowgirl, doggy, to missionary. I came load, till the point of shaking legs.. :slobber:

Chanel took of the condom, commenting how much shot I let out :cool2:. She offered me massage, for which I took the offer after another quick shower. We chatted quite a bit, talking about general life matters. My little fella then interrupted by reviving again. She looked at it, and simply smiled big, then quickly chomped the little warrior again vigorously (God, she gives good gentle BJ). 5 minutes into it, then we were into 2nd round starting with missionary. Her moans were so erotic, leading me to fast pace for 3-5 minutes. Then we changed to doggy again, but this time I alternately put my legs so the thrusts could go deeper.

Being into doggy for about another 7 minutes, I started to sweat (I think it's the heater). Being absent for 3 months, I came in conclusion that my little buddy can't approach the 2nd shot easily (for which then I stopped :confused2:). Chanel kindly gave my lotion HJ saying that it's normal when you're so exhausted (What a nice comment :prettiness:). Even after 5 minutes, I thought I won't be able to finish it, and worrying that Chanel might exhaust her hands (the HJ was awesome thou :anger:). I said to her "Don't worry, this guy can handle it once in a while, don't bother getting your hands tired because of me". She was quite surprised to hear that (in a good way).

Then the time was up, so I quickly took another shower, and dressed up while chatting with Chanel. She was such a nice girl, commenting of how young I look (I'm 28, but she said I have the looks of teenager :miao:). Then when I asked her, she told me "honestly, for a guy, you scored 8 out of 10 for me" again, with another pretty smile.
That just made my day :confused2:

Face : 8/10 (I'm not gonna say she looks old, but she's not that 'teenage' either)
Body : 7/10 (Not tonned, but she had those nice boobs ;) )
Attitude : 11/10 (Total GFE, one of the bests I've ever had)
Worth : Totally, worth every cent of it! Will definitely come back

Thanks for Sophie too, I really appreciate the warm welcome and goodbye. Eventhou I forgot to ask why the phone didn't connect earlier and forgot to ask her mobile number either

Mr Crash and Burn
08-05-2012, 10:34 PM
Great review

jimmyk
08-05-2012, 11:17 PM
Lots of detail. Great work

ilovefs
09-05-2012, 09:30 AM
I see you've met the lovely Chanel I'm a fan of.

Good to see another review, sounds like she's very good at her job, making all the guys feel like she is their girlfriend.

Glad you enjoyed her!

CommanderM
09-05-2012, 10:08 AM
Nice work - hmmm where did that "prologue" word cum from? haha - like they say imitation is a form of flattery :)

good work mate... I think I will have a good look at her in the intros hehe..

Dude
09-05-2012, 03:25 PM
Nice work - hmmm where did that "prologue" word cum from? haha - like they say imitation is a form of flattery :)

good work mate... I think I will have a good look at her in the intros hehe..
Actually, the prologue part was purely my style lol...
Thanks for the appraises, hope my review helps..

Travelmate
09-05-2012, 06:28 PM
I like this report! NICE!

CommanderM
09-05-2012, 06:41 PM
Actually, the prologue part was purely my style lol...
Thanks for the appraises, hope my review helps..

Its okay its not like I have copyrighted the word "Prologue" haha

I love your work.. keep the reports and reviews cumming!!!

Dude
10-05-2012, 04:27 PM
Thanks for the compliments :prettiness: but again, those are all my story, with personal opinion added... so you might or might not find the girl the same like I described. Btw, have anyone tried Cici? or review about her? Cheers!

ilovefs
10-05-2012, 04:41 PM
Search the forum mate, Cici has been reviewed a bit and is a gem indeed.

In fact, you can't go too wrong with any girls at 64 unless you are really really really fussy.

Dude
11-05-2012, 02:04 AM
Search the forum mate, Cici has been reviewed a bit and is a gem indeed.

In fact, you can't go too wrong with any girls at 64 unless you are really really really fussy.
Haha, you won't get things straight with being fussy or noisy :P Anyway, anyone you can recommend so far, bro ilovefs? Frankly speaking, Taren64 is good for me, since 150$ is pretty much reasonable for me to punt... a bit scrooge of me, but I do have one or another personal reasons for saving my money :)

ilovefs
11-05-2012, 09:12 AM
Check out the roster on 64alexander.com

This list is not exhaustive, and not in order, but at the moment I would recommend Barbie (always!), Cici, Yuki, Chanel, Jacqui, Yoyo, Eva, Kitty, Lulu, Anna......hope I haven't missed any of my faves. Take care of my girls please!

Dude
11-05-2012, 03:11 PM
Just checked Yuki today :miao: report's coming soon!

Littlewonder
11-05-2012, 07:49 PM
I got to see Yuki today she is hot nothing much to report other than previously documented see previous reports if you want a run down. Yuki is one of the best I just love to see her she is so much fun.

CommanderM
12-05-2012, 04:52 PM
Yes Yuki has a sexy smoking hot body and fills a bikini very well. She could be on the cover of Sports Illustrated...

tarenpoint64
13-11-2013, 01:59 PM
the beautiful curvey CHANEL is working today
Please call 02 9528 1278 to book
thank you
TP64

http://www.64alexander.com
open 10am till late.
http://magmodels.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/0/4/10049190/207340_orig.jpeg