PDA

View Full Version : Pacific Massage

Homebrew
30-07-2018, 07:32 AM
tried this new place on Old Cleveland road at Carina. heaps of car park out back, with a back door entrance as well. been open 3 weeks the lady said.
nice clean shop, only saw the one lady, so not sure about the pickings here. this lady was nice , Chinese with a great rack and tidy body, said she only works weekends.
she actually gave quite a decent massage, with plenty of brushes and tickle to let you know it is on offer. she was quite nice and fairly good conversation easy to enjoy and very playful.
massage was $60 per hour and normal extras pricing. she is definitely no new comer to the industry.
all up a very good hour spent and a good time had by all. would i return, yes, but not rush back.
it is easy to miss, there is a A frame out front, it used to be salt caves and a bank originally, anyway go try and see what the feel is for yourself.
i enjoyed it.

Kowabunga
30-07-2018, 09:21 PM
Went to visit recently. The Chinese lady could have been the one that used to work at the Green Bamboo shop in Tingalpa.
Two ladies I saw and had a massage with one.
A bit older than other shops, but very friendly and good at what they do.
Worth a visit if you're ok with slightly older friendly ladies.

brownwallaby
30-07-2018, 10:15 PM
where is exactly this shop? on the left hand side of the road inbound or outbound? I'm a local but can't remember there used to be a bank in the area

Kowabunga
30-07-2018, 10:40 PM
Inbound on left. Numbering on Old Cleveland Rd can be confusing. The shop is in Carina near a large group of shops.

Brissypunter
30-07-2018, 11:23 PM
What’s going on these new shops and old Chinese ducks working !! Can’t they get the pension ?? Hahaha

reddoor
30-07-2018, 11:53 PM
What’s going on these new shops and old Chinese ducks working !! Can’t they get the pension ?? Hahaha
Govt probably does'nt even know they're here so can't apply for it. I was going to say what a life for an older woman but then again it's probably not that bad. All they they have to do is knock the top off it for a few not too fussy punters and they've made more money than they would make in a month back home. No pension there ill bet.

Homebrew
31-07-2018, 06:53 AM
where is exactly this shop? on the left hand side of the road inbound or outbound? I'm a local but can't remember there used to be a bank in the area

hey BW 787old cleveland road, left hand side inbound, it is tucked into a corner.

brownwallaby
31-07-2018, 10:41 AM
Thanks Kowabunga and Homebrew for the info :)

APL
01-08-2018, 08:24 AM
Must be opposite Shanghai if its still open havent been down that way for a while, guessing May wont be very happy.

Brissypunter
01-08-2018, 09:15 AM
Yeah that still open have to say may give a awesome massage every time I’ve been . Was there few weeks back was still open run down joint I only get massage with may forget the rest

brownwallaby
01-08-2018, 01:34 PM
yes opposite Shanghai. Rocked up to the new shop just to hv a look. Two quite attractive Chinese MILFs but I decided not to stay

Hammered
01-08-2018, 03:00 PM
Good old May...her tiny hands certainly give a great massage and then make everyone’s cock seem massive 😂

Brissypunter
01-08-2018, 03:47 PM
Hell yeah !!! Tried get her naked few time but no such luck hahha

Brissypunter
01-08-2018, 08:14 PM
Gave it a go this afternoon nice enough little setup older ladies 50s massage was pretty good then she asked about extra I declined as she seemed pushy but those who like that seems all !!!! On offer . I’ll stick to across the road when I’m in the area maybe pay it a visit few months down the line who knows

Homebrew
03-08-2018, 07:10 AM
Gave it a go this afternoon nice enough little setup older ladies 50s massage was pretty good then she asked about extra I declined as she seemed pushy but those who like that seems all !!!! On offer . I’ll stick to across the road when I’m in the area maybe pay it a visit few months down the line who knows

brissypunter, mate give it a shot on weekend, what i had was definitely not 50's, early 30's and was very good.

Brissypunter
03-08-2018, 08:15 AM
Ok good to know will try again one day when I’m in the area. Today off to Norman Park to try new shop what opens today :)

APL
03-08-2018, 08:24 AM
Ok good to know will try again one day when I’m in the area. Today off to Norman Park to try new shop what opens today :)

Seen that ad let us know how you go
Also change your name to Busypunter :smile::smile::smile::smile:

Lickalot
07-08-2018, 12:27 PM

Based on Pacific age reviews, How did Norman Park work out? New shop info appreciated.

Brissypunter
07-08-2018, 01:00 PM
I had look both at Norman one was late 40s or so other younger average looks I left bunt will try again few weeks see if anything better

reddoor
07-08-2018, 02:29 PM
I had look both at Norman one was late 40s or so other younger average looks I left bunt will try again few weeks see if anything better
Photos of girls,less head shots, on locanto ad now. The little brownish one looks ok.

Lickalot
07-08-2018, 02:52 PM
thanks for the heads up brissypunter and reddoor