PDA

View Full Version : Holland Park

OneLastTime
31-07-2018, 06:46 PM
So I've come to a resolution its about time I post something after some long time lurking. So I've been to this place twice now and each time I am met with a very cute maiden who is dressed very nicely with all the rights bits showing.

The place is really clean despite the dodgy looking front service desk. But once out the back it doesnt matter. You are taken through the usual procedure, strip down and lay there waiting for your HAB to come in.

Once she started the massage she was very keen to get to know me as I was keen to get to know her too ;). After about 45 mins of a good massage she starts offering extras at I'd say above average prices (perhaps I'm just not one to haggle).

Once the transaction is processed she begins work her magic fully clothed. I try to convince her to even give me a nip slip but she was really adamant that it just wasn't what she does. After she mentioned that I took it as it is amd still enjoyed what she doing. She was really easy to talk to and sounds like she loves to know her clients.

Once times up she'll wipe you down with a warm towel and say her thanks and thats it.

Overall:
Massage: 7/10
Extras:6/10
ML: 8/10

Would I reccommend: Sure, if I was looking for someone to chat to while fondling with mini-me

4FoW2
01-08-2018, 08:26 AM
Would be helpful if you included the damage. For 15 mins of unclothed play for as you say " above average prices" I believe you won't get too many takers.
You could get this anywhere for average prices - unless you want to pay for pleasant conversation, maybe her technique was worth the above average price but not for me. BYVMD.