PDA

View Full Version : Question How is your sex life with your partner?

holi_day
31-07-2018, 10:11 PM
I wonder if you punt regularly, but in a relationship, how is your sex life with your partner? Do you still enjoy sex with her or just do it for a duty?

Obviously your partner will also have a need so do you save some for your partner? if so, how much of your total? 20%...50%...or 80% etc......?

Brothelcreeper
31-07-2018, 10:24 PM
Depends upon how long you have been married........

They reckon married couples have sex on average three times a week ?

Really

mcjesus
31-07-2018, 10:38 PM
30 yo.

live with my partner.

no sex.

partner has no needs.

Yogurt
31-07-2018, 10:45 PM
The first 1 months was hot and now bored maybe only 2 times in a month , just bored same girl

holi_day
31-07-2018, 10:48 PM
my sex life with my wife has always been miserable. Completely gave up after we had enough kids.

We still together as she is perfect in other aspects. I believe she feels the same way. While we both still have needs, I resort to punting (of cause she won't know) and I know she resorts to sex toys.

juknov
31-07-2018, 10:52 PM
Was there a reality show where people swap wife. A change in partner make everyone happy

faruk
31-07-2018, 11:06 PM
30 yo.

live with my partner.

no sex.

partner has no needs.

jesus

Peter69
31-07-2018, 11:06 PM
Slowed down around 3 years ago to maybe once a week! Started punting in 2017 & at 50 it feels like a new beginning!

juknov
01-08-2018, 06:27 PM
Sex with a partner gets boring, even though the partner may still be ok. Punting for me means I dont get sick of sex with the partner. Not with the partner for sex alone

holi_day
01-08-2018, 10:01 PM
Agree, if not because of punting, I would have gone crazy and divorce with my wife.

exstar
01-08-2018, 10:23 PM
Once every six months howbow dah

Raybo
02-08-2018, 02:12 PM
I would probably get more if i didnt fall asleep so quickly when we go to bed!

Targayayuka
03-08-2018, 12:30 AM
I read the thread title in Tommy Wiseau's voice...

https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohc192mO1DrZLAvNS/giphy.gif

Oh hai Mark....

Le Jend
03-08-2018, 05:26 AM
Even with a girlfriend you still have to experience all the pleasures life has to offer

Melbman002
03-08-2018, 11:40 AM
I still reckon my wife's one of the hottest women I know. Sight of her body turns me on every time. She's a great partner, great mum.

Like the other poster, she has no sexual needs. Doesn't even use toys. Simply has zero desire. Didn't used to be this way. Kids, life, etc.

She tries to see to me sometimes, but her heart ain't in it, and she's got a shocker poker face so I can tell she doesn't want to. Not keen on that.

Never done FS. Never plan on it, but the odd massage happens when I get antsy. Not ideal, but life's great otherwise so it's NBD.

If there was any enthusiasm for sex at home I wouldn't even do that.

AHLUNGOR
03-08-2018, 01:52 PM
I would probably get more if i didnt fall asleep so quickly when we go to bed!

Must be getting too tired for your extra marital affairs ! Blame it on the Bxxx?........ haha

lemonaus
03-08-2018, 02:04 PM
shit man, your post nearly made me cry.

After decade relationship with partner, still get hard once got sight of her body. Thought I would be a great guy who fck and only fck one lady in life but fact is cruel, like other ladies, she has zero desire a

Raybo
03-08-2018, 02:55 PM
Must be getting too tired for your extra marital affairs ! Blame it on the Bxxx?........ haha

Thankfully the missus accepts my ongoing affair with Beer! 😁😁😁

Pongie
03-08-2018, 04:54 PM
Never done FS. Never plan on it, but the odd massage happens when I get antsy. Not ideal, but life's great otherwise so it's NBD.

If there was any enthusiasm for sex at home I wouldn't even do that.

What’s NBD stand for?

Raybo
03-08-2018, 05:20 PM
What’s NBD stand for?

No big deal????

bbongobboy
03-08-2018, 07:30 PM
Hello Chaps

In my humble experience partners (girls you live with, either married or not) women generally use sex to find a mate. Once they have a mate the majority tend to lose their libido overtime. Why put out when you already have him by the balls?

BB

juknov
03-08-2018, 08:41 PM
How does a single guy know which woman is going to maintain a strong libido after marriage?

Le Jend
03-08-2018, 11:10 PM
Variety is the spice of life, no need to eat the same meal day after day.

bbongobboy
03-08-2018, 11:59 PM
And how does a nice girl in the market for an eligible bachelor know that her beau isn't going to turn to drugs, alcohol, gambling, be unfaithful, resort to physical violence or grow dad-bod after they've been married a few years?

I must say, if I was a woman, I'd be a lesbian. Most men are so-so at best after they hit 25.

How does a single guy know which woman is going to maintain a strong libido after marriage?

Le Jend
04-08-2018, 12:30 AM
And how does a nice girl in the market for an eligible bachelor know that her beau isn't going to turn to drugs, alcohol, gambling, be unfaithful, resort to physical violence or grow dad-bod after they've been married a few years?

I must say, if I was a woman, I'd be a lesbian. Most men are so-so at best after they hit 25.

That's not true at all.

Plenty of men in good shape over the age of 25.

There's this thing called a gym, maybe you should try it.

bbongobboy
04-08-2018, 08:25 AM
A bit sensitive about your body?

Letting yourself go is but one of the problems I listed that might go wrong after Ms Right settles down with Mr Right. Men are fools. Happy fools.

Also I questioned my earlier point about women using sex to find a partner. Perhaps I was being a little sexist. But maybe no. Men use money and power (real or imagined) to find a mate Women use independence (or vulnerability) and sex to find a mate. But then most generalisations are always wrong on close examination, aren't they. So are mine.

The world aint so simple is it?

That's not true at all.

Plenty of men in good shape over the age of 25.

There's this thing called a gym, maybe you should try it.

studsg
04-08-2018, 06:33 PM
Reading the comments here just reminds me of when I watched American Pie.

Stifler does it with Jim's grandma in the closet 🤣

And Finch hooks up with Stifler's mom at the end.

Scientists say men's libido goes down as they age and women's go up ??

The posts here suggest our scientists are all wrong [emoji15]

Le Jend
05-08-2018, 01:20 AM
Reading the comments here just reminds me of when I watched American Pie.

Stifler does it with Jim's grandma in the closet ��

And Finch hooks up with Stifler's mom at the end.

Scientists say men's libido goes down as they age and women's go up ??

The posts here suggest our scientists are all wrong [emoji15]

If you stay in shape your labido should keep up within reason.

Le Jend
05-08-2018, 01:22 AM
A bit sensitive about your body?

Letting yourself go is but one of the problems I listed that might go wrong after Ms Right settles down with Mr Right. Men are fools. Happy fools.

Also I questioned my earlier point about women using sex to find a partner. Perhaps I was being a little sexist. But maybe no. Men use money and power (real or imagined) to find a mate Women use independence (or vulnerability) and sex to find a mate. But then most generalisations are always wrong on close examination, aren't they. So are mine.

The world aint so simple is it?

If you argument is letting yourself go after a certain age then the solution is to not let yourself go LOL.

As you age yes it's hard to keep the body fat off but there's things called intermittent fasting & paleo diets.

Edpiet
06-08-2018, 10:06 AM
0%
Married 22 years , sex was once a month , no sex for past 6 years at home. No desire on her side.
Punting 1-2 visits per month for 4 years now and satisfied. Win win!

GoldfishMan
06-08-2018, 11:04 AM
I married my college sweetheart back in my mid twenties. The sex went downhill almost immediately after marriage because she was not satisfied with the state of my career and our standard of living back then. It's so hard to enjoy sex with a person who feels more like your boss than a lover.
Anyway, I manned up and divorced her. Then I had a 20 year old GF when I was 32. Sexiest girl I've ever met, I lost count of how often I fucked her but I remember the record was 6 shots in a single day. Needless to say, zero punting for years after I meet her.
Then I think after 4 years or so, it started to go downhill. I started to punt again. Why? I guess variety, plus when you punt, you get to fuck a girl who has prepared herself to look hot even when you're having sex. With the partner, she's usually without makeup, ready for bed, etc.

asiafever
06-08-2018, 02:54 PM
Dad bods are a thing now apparently. Why I don't quite know. I have a theory this trend was started by men in media with bodies like a dropped lasagna.
I don't think women mind a mans shape so much because they know we'll be pleased for sex any way we can get it. They take one look at me for example and come to the conclusion "he'd go down on me like a parched labradoodle."
It's not always the women who shut up shop. I know too much, way, way too much, about the sex lives of my daughter's friends parents. These women are horny as fuck, but their husbands just aren't stepping up to the plate. Tradies, armed forces, city desk jockies, doesn't seem to discriminate. The husbands come home and are generally snoring on the couch by 9.30pm. These women do a group trip to Blacktown and attack the sex shops for their toys. So we can't lay ALL the blame at their feet either.
It is a slippery slope. What can happen is that little things can get in the way, and.before you know it a rift has.opened between you. You've stopped doing those intimate non-sexual gestures, holding hands, hugging just because, when was the last time you really looked in to her eyes? The lack of intimacy puts more distance between you. You become like strangers in the same house... The smallest thing can set off arguments. The whole relationship gets injected by some uncaring virulence that festers...
In my case my marriage was dead before the sex dried up. In fact it was probably all that kept us together for almost a year. The old adage that women marry hoping their men will change while men marry hoping their women won't was very true in our case.
So I guess what I'm saying is, if the only problem between you is that she has no sex drive, it's not so bad.

AHLUNGOR
06-08-2018, 03:02 PM
Dad bods are a thing now apparently. Why I don't quite know. I have a theory this trend was started by men in media with bodies like a dropped lasagna.
I don't think women mind a mans shape so much because they know we'll be pleased for sex any way we can get it. They take one look at me for example and come to the conclusion "he'd go down on me like a parched labradoodle."
It's not always the women who shut up shop. I know too much, way, way too much, about the sex lives of my daughter's friends parents. These women are horny as fuck, but their husbands just aren't stepping up to the plate. Tradies, armed forces, city desk jockies, doesn't seem to discriminate. The husbands come home and are generally snoring on the couch by 9.30pm. These women do a group trip to Blacktown and attack the sex shops for their toys. So we can't lay ALL the blame at their feet either.
It is a slippery slope. What can happen is that little things can get in the way, and.before you know it a rift has.opened between you. You've stopped doing those intimate non-sexual gestures, holding hands, hugging just because, when was the last time you really looked in to her eyes? The lack of intimacy puts more distance between you. You become like strangers in the same house... The smallest thing can set off arguments. The whole relationship gets injected by some uncaring virulence that festers...
In my case my marriage was dead before the sex dried up. In fact it was probably all that kept us together for almost a year. The old adage that women marry hoping their men will change while men marry hoping their women won't was very true in our case.
So I guess what I'm saying is, if the only problem between you is that she has no sex drive, it's not so bad.

Very well said AF!

LIKE !

Sticky Date
06-08-2018, 05:15 PM
What’s NBD stand for?

I'm guessing it would be

No Big Deal

Sticky Date
06-08-2018, 05:33 PM
I think your explanation would hold for those women who do not enjoy sex...only use it to get their bloke.

But I have never met a young or middle aged woman who either didn't enjoy sex, or didn't wish she enjoyed it more. I've never met or heard of a woman (other than a single / elderly ) who is happy about having no sexual desire. Some women accept the lack of the desire, but it would't be their choice. What they are accepting is not their lack of desire....but their defeat in keeping the fire alive in their relationship. If these women who lack desire, found themselves on a holiday without kids / cooking / cleaning etc and with their partner, (or someone else they are attracted to), their desire may well rekindle very very quickly.

I believe the many of wives like those mentioned on this thread, would say there life would be better, if they found a way to have a good sex life with their partner. But their full / complicated / tiring life has overwhelmed their capacity to have a good sex life or any sex life at all. It's pretty sad really. In some cases it is a sad commentary on our too busy lives focusing on Western First World issues ... like making enough money to do x, or to have y or to plan for z ..... instead of focusing on the hear and now ... quality time with those we care the most about.

In other cases, it is a case of the sexual fire, never really being there reciprocally.

In other cases, it may be a case of just lack of attention, for whatever reason ...in either direction... severely limiting things at home.

Hello Chaps

In my humble experience partners (girls you live with, either married or not) women generally use sex to find a mate. Once they have a mate the majority tend to lose their libido overtime. Why put out when you already have him by the balls?

BB

Sticky Date
06-08-2018, 05:50 PM

The strong libido after marriage is far far more likely with a girl who has a strong libido before marriage. If she loves sucking your cock... really enjoys it ... loves turning you on...that is a pretty good indication. If she gets very wet...

Some girls get turned on much more quickly and easily than others.

That is on her side.

If you want a strong sex life after marriage, the most important things

you can do are

Be the sort of husband she thinks you are on her wedding day. Women are attracted to the whole package of you. If you get fat, crash your cars often, be an asshole to her or others, be lazy, lose jobs / businesses, she may well find it tougher to stay attracted to you.

But regardless... if the most powerful thing a guy can do when he is married, that will positively impact on her hotness for him.... is for you to develop the habit of being really interested in her....what is going on for her...and understanding her.... Classic roadblocks for her being attracted to you will be

1. When listening to her.... thinking then explaining, how to fix her problem... ( she just wants you to listen...understand and care ..be empathetic.. DEFINITELY NOT FIX)

2. Not being considerate of her ... judging instead of understanding.

If you want to be in the doghouse for a while... just tell her what her problem is.

This is just basic and classic stuff.

Mr Bastard
06-08-2018, 06:32 PM
My hands have never been more intimate, nor attractive to me than what they have been lately, we have even got a little kinky over the past few months. My hands and I have never had it better in the bedroom department as we are experiencing at present.

A very happy Threesome we are!

mcjesus
06-08-2018, 07:13 PM
I am actually not unhappy that my partner has no desire.

TBH, i am not sexually attracted to my partner any more and having sex as a duty is horrendous.

TBreallyH, most really sexy women are not attracted to me after few sessions with them. I am just too spoiled. Happy but, spoiled.

mcjesus
06-08-2018, 07:49 PM
Let me put it this way:

In real life, I am not attracted to even the ugliest girls. But in my favourite shops, I am now more picky and harder to please than a billionaire. That's how spoiled I am.

bbongobboy
07-08-2018, 12:29 PM
I think your explanation would hold for those women who do not enjoy sex...only use it to get their bloke.

Maybe I'm talking from personal experience?

Me: a dud root.

You heard it here first.

vitamin
08-08-2018, 10:12 PM
Let me put it this way:

In real life, I am not attracted to even the ugliest girls. But in my favourite shops, I am now more picky and harder to please than a billionaire. That's how spoiled I am.

you're not attracted to ugliest girls?

or you're not attractive to.. ?
Cuz i don't think anyone here is attracted to ugly girls.

Then I think after 4 years or so, it started to go downhill. I started to punt again. Why? I guess variety, plus when you punt, you get to fuck a girl who has prepared herself to look hot even when you're having sex. With the partner, she's usually without makeup, ready for bed, etc.

Also you don't have to worry about them being satisfied. It's all about you, what you want and how you want it.
I'll leave it up to the other gentlemen to make them cum 5 times a session.

bom
12-08-2018, 04:00 PM
Damm reading all these posts, makes me concerned about my sex life with my girlfriend if we end up marrying :eek:

vitamin
13-08-2018, 03:41 AM
Damm reading all these posts, makes me concerned about my sex life with my girlfriend if we end up marrying :eek:

Everyone gets bored of sex with the same person. Scientific fact that even Sheep gets bored of fucking the same sheep. the cum faster given different sheep than the same one.

You like pizza right?

what if i told you it's the only thing you can eat forever??? and the quality decreases with time.
you go from beautiful hand crafted pizza to start with and in 20 years time, its frozen instant pizza then finally left over frozen pizza that's 5 days old.

will you get bored eating it?

Just have to manage. Punting is one solution. one of many that may or may not involve punting.

Thankfully male sex drive decreases with age.

adsl777d
26-09-2018, 12:20 PM
once/twice max a month in the last 2-3 years. have been with my partner for over 7 years now (married for two years).
nowadays either she is too tired from her job or has no desire or get serious if she know that I want to have sex.. both of us in good shape at all time thou. Don’t know if it is sth wrong with our marriage. refuse to have kid and need to use dom at all time.

holi_day
26-09-2018, 02:46 PM
My sex life with my wife has never been satisfactory. She has been refusing sex since we dated and even after moved to live together. Once a month was what she wanted since we were both 20's.

I often think my marriage was a mistake. If punting isn't there, I would have divorced with my wife. I can't live with once a month sex. And it's never even engaged sex.

Raybo
26-09-2018, 06:40 PM
Man i really feel sorry for some of you guys. No wonder the need for a punt.

Been with my missus for 25+ years, barring a 4 month breakup around 18 years ago. Admittedly, we clicked sexually from the start. I was surprised that she had never experienced an orgasm during sex until me.

These days we only engage in the act of sex a couple of times a month and to be honest that is fine with me. So much going on in both our lives that sex is somewhat secondary these days. We do however touch, massage, kiss, hug, grope, play a lot. If i am a bit slack and let it slide longer than i should i am promptly reminded that i am letting the team down.

I think punting can give you a warped idea of what sex should be in an established relationship. It really shouldnt be that important unless there are underlying problems or 'it shouldn't be an issue unless there are issues'. If it is, you need to talk to your partner and get counselling. The problem may be you, it may be your partner, it could be both.....you won't find out until you get it out in the open and let her know how you really feel about it.

Sidenote: talking out of school a little but had a great session with Mrs Raybo last night....no details of course. 🤣🤣

beta101
27-09-2018, 07:28 AM
once/twice max a month in the last 2-3 years. have been with my partner for over 7 years now (married for two years).
nowadays either she is too tired from her job or has no desire or get serious if she know that I want to have sex.. both of us in good shape at all time thou. Don’t know if it is sth wrong with our marriage. refuse to have kid and need to use dom at all time.

I think she hates u man. Or she is infertile n is hiding it from u.

bistro
28-09-2018, 11:14 PM
After kids, sex life turned to almost 0%.... after taking care of the kids, worked our ass off, etc.....

Not just that, ive asked some of my femalr friends who is happily married, they told me, if their hubby forgot to made the move on their "special once a month" night, she would be like "thank god" 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

bevis90
29-09-2018, 01:56 PM
2 times a week, she’s still young but still needs a root from me. It’s the drive in her

AHLUNGOR
29-09-2018, 11:57 PM
2 times a week, she’s still young but still needs a root from me. It’s the drive in her

Good man !

The question is, after the two, how many more are you getting else where ?

luckyluke
01-11-2018, 01:24 PM
I wonder if you punt regularly, but in a relationship, how is your sex life with your partner? Do you still enjoy sex with her or just do it for a duty?

Obviously your partner will also have a need so do you save some for your partner? if so, how much of your total? 20%...50%...or 80% etc......?

Variety is the spice of life... 16 years 2 kids and still strong but the odd punt keeps things interesting. She keeps in good shape and same me so I think that helps cause we both still think we are hot but yeah I still punt. I'm a cunt I know!!!!

Shreddedolphin
07-11-2018, 04:59 AM
not that great, hence why i've been punting

DownUnda
12-11-2018, 09:20 PM
My partner was so freaking good, we just fucked literally wverywhere in the car , on the movies, freaking everywhere , then we started living together and she is now super cold :/ so well...

F 16
12-11-2018, 10:53 PM
I was so Suprised when a ml ask me how often i have sex with my wife . She told me most guy go to rnt the main reason is they don't get enough at home !!!

JaylanRich
05-09-2022, 12:31 PM
You can't argue with nature, no matter how hard we try. To increase the sexual activity of your sexual partner by reproaches and complaints is a futile task. There is such an index as the trochanter index; it defines your type of sexual constitution. If a couple has completely different indicators, do not try to change them. Unfortunately, it is unlikely to succeed. The need for sexual intercourse between partners should still be approximately equal. When I see that my girlfriend doesn't want sex, I find porn on the site link (https://www.gaypornlinks.com/) and jerk off. It's better than forcing my girlfriend.

Monkeyman98
06-09-2022, 12:21 PM
I punt just to get some variety without cheating. Pointing feels less cheating as money is involved. At least in my mind!

tpol
06-09-2022, 10:26 PM
My partner was so freaking good, we just fucked literally wverywhere in the car , on the movies, freaking everywhere , then we started living together and she is now super cold :/ so well...

That's the secret. Don't live with the girl. Hahhaha say you live at home with your parents and saving for a house

Sher1888
07-09-2022, 12:03 AM
That's it I am gonna stay single.

1inchguy
07-09-2022, 12:43 AM
That's it I am gonna stay single.

This is the way.

JaylanRich
07-09-2022, 06:42 AM
You can't argue with nature, no matter how hard we try. To increase the sexual activity of your sexual partner by reproaches and complaints is a futile task.

Rookiestones
07-09-2022, 09:01 AM
Truthfully, sex with wife overall is still pretty good. Even when compared to my recent punting experiences. Makes me question if punting is suited for me at this stage. Hmmm

Sleazypeazy
07-09-2022, 08:09 PM
I had a GF for 2 months now. She is 10 years younger and always down to have sex to the level I feel I am drained and can't keep up. We have been doing it more than 5 days a week on average. I am already bored and looking for reviews of good punts.

Fred Flintstone
07-09-2022, 08:32 PM
Been married to Wilma a long, long time. We have sex maybe twice a year LOL. She just hates sex and has no desire whatsoever. Her pussy is drier than a nun’s. On the rare occasion we do have sex, her heart is not in it and she just wants it over with so she can get back to her phone to do IG or WhatsApp. Absolutely hates BJs, so no point in even going there. But she’s a good companion and we have too much invested to get a divorce.

I’ve been mongering non stop for an even longer period. Just addicted to hookers and massage girls. LOL. When I can fuck and lick a hot Asian chick for $200 a pop, why even bother trying to have sex with the missus? I don’t think I’m overly ugly - just moderately ugly haha. But I always preferred chasing hookers to having affairs and freebies. Just in me DNA I suppose. Shit, I even lost my virginity to a hooker. Another hooker taught me how to DATY and while another one taught me how to fuck her ass. Wilma hasn’t found out yet, despite me sneaking away to fuck a couple of times a week. I’m super careful and have a separate mongering account

Vader
07-09-2022, 08:40 PM
Always been good with partners and wives etc. If it isn't just move on to the next.

Fred Flintstone
07-09-2022, 09:42 PM
Always been good with partners and wives etc. If it isn't just move on to the next.

Marriages turn into business arrangements sometimes. Easier to grow wealth when two people are involved. Too expensive to just move on. Mongering allows you to have the best of both things

nortiguy
07-09-2022, 09:59 PM
Oh wow Holi Day, you read my mind as lately I had this question ding-donging in my head if I am normal or wrong to punt in married life. BTw, It’s my first post here. Thank goodness I found this forum to both entertain and educating myself to do the needful correctly.
True before marriage, sex life was like a long line of firecrackers non-stop and after 2 kids, the factory closes/shutdown with the project manager looking around for more projects - to root. Not wanting any affairs as still getting like once a month humping with wife and rest of the time I’m freakin’ horny till I’d be stripping females with my eyes while outside.
Have to be discreet when punting as well coz she’s also the CFO (chief finance officer) so with $$ put aside for the punting jar, I know it sounds funny to you guys.
Can’t boink hot office girls due to strict HR rules.
Once near end of month I would get like super horny and I thought if I am normal, anyways with punting when I can it’ll off load the balls pressure.
With the AR and sharings from the brothers here, it’s a relief to know sex life in women can get to be zero while myself just hitting 50 am still horny as fuck...
Happy safe punting and cheers guys!

harmsup_jai
08-09-2022, 04:04 PM
Non existent for me for the last 8 or more years

I mean no issue for me as she a great wife on other areas and helps manage our day to day things really good

I don’t know if it even matters but I generally do just CBJ and no kissing . Also stick to massage parlours to reduce risk of getting any diseases

Vader
08-09-2022, 06:13 PM
Marriages turn into business arrangements sometimes. Easier to grow wealth when two people are involved. Too expensive to just move on. Mongering allows you to have the best of both things

Disagree with too expensive to move on unless kids are involved, but then who would want kids. I would prefer to to completely happy and content whether it is in or out of a relationship

Labia Vortex
08-09-2022, 10:29 PM
Non existent.....why I punt

jacobus
09-09-2022, 07:37 AM
Married 20 years, no sex any more

CharlieM
09-09-2022, 01:14 PM
Joke.

Why is the Bride so happy with a big smile while she walks down the aisle.

Because she's thinking she will never have to give another blow job again.

hellozmane
10-09-2022, 08:18 PM
reddit has its own big subreddit dedicated to dead bedrooms lol

JJBlows
12-09-2022, 11:00 PM
Hello Chaps

BB

As the saying goes "woman use sex to get love and men use love to get sex"

Fitz
13-09-2022, 06:54 AM
Thanks to all the posts. This has cemented my desire/intuition to never get married. Sounds like a punish to me.

Double_Adapter
13-09-2022, 08:05 AM
Thanks to all the posts. This has cemented my desire/intuition to never get married. Sounds like a punish to me.

Hey Fitzy, No one is saying don't get married - find the one that ticks all your boxes but understand that some women are investments and some are bills - know the difference. Most dudes will settle for the latter.

JJBlows
13-09-2022, 11:30 AM
The more I read this, the more I start to be content with my young bachelor life, I do want to have a wife and kids and a happy relationship but at the same time I will admit that I am selfish ( I joke with my colleague that i want kids but dont want to have to raise them) and sex plays a big factor for me in a relationship and I'm not interested in the small bullshit that comes with it but happy to fight for the important stuff. Kinda in two places now to whether take a risk and get that life or be in a position that if I know I am not happy and dont have commitments I can just leave.

My mates tell me to get a GF instead of punting or leading normal girls along but then I hear them complain about a stagnating sex life and the missus not being open to spicing things up in the bedroom especially after having kids and we are all in our 30's

the way i see it is whether you are punting or got a GF, one way or another is you are still paying for it at the end of the day. I know if you pay for a punt then you have girls do things for you that "most" partners are not willing to do in the bedroom. Last ex couldn't really deepthroat but then I found a korean WL who could take me all the way down her throat and let me cum in it and I was happier seen her than having sex with my ex.

Kinda at a cross road where I can have a relationship ship with a Thai WL and have the best of both worlds but then I wonder if I'll end up just like how some of these relationships turn out like most have commented about.

Fitz
13-09-2022, 11:48 AM
I couldn’t be happier. Being single is amazing. I travel alone and at this point you couldn’t pay me to have a gf or wife. Fuck that. Being in a miserable, sexless relationship is my worst nightmare. Being nagged about everything. No thanks. Show me a beautiful woman and I’ll show you a guy who is bored of fucking her.

JJBlows
13-09-2022, 12:51 PM
"Show me a beautiful woman and I’ll show you a guy who is bored of fucking her."

🙋*♂️ over here

warwick1
13-09-2022, 01:32 PM
"Show me a beautiful woman and I’ll show you a guy who is bored of fucking her."

��*♂️ over here

Probably bored of fucking you as well......

JJBlows
13-09-2022, 02:05 PM
Probably bored of fucking you as well......

Yea probably, they can be like us too. She was selfish in bed though

Vader
13-09-2022, 07:58 PM
I would say reading these messages show that most men marry or hitch up with a partner that don't suit each other from the start. Plus, it is a well documented fact that most women who turn off the sex are in an unhappy sexual relationship. A lot of of men need to look at themselves before they blame their partner.

JJBlows
13-09-2022, 08:59 PM
I would say reading these messages show that most men marry or hitch up with a partner that don't suit each other from the start. Plus, it is a well documented fact that most women who turn off the sex are in an unhappy sexual relationship. A lot of of men need to look at themselves before they blame their partner.

Happy wife, happy life??

Neighbours a couple house down and it's funny to hear both sides of their arguments when chatting to them individually. He complains she doesn't put out and she complains he doesn't help with the kids or at home so she's turned off him.

Marc02
14-09-2022, 02:25 AM
Tbh I can count how many times we've had sex in the last 2 years on one hand, one of which is to have a kid.

Sex is boring, I do all the work, she wants to try but she's just not good at it. She does like the intimacy though, so I pop a V and take care of business when I can.

As everyone says, great wife in every other regard.

That's why I want over JAV 3 times a day and punt once a week lol

hellozmane
15-09-2022, 01:16 AM
very interesting read here

legitl
15-09-2022, 02:33 AM
Good but variety is the spice of life

Chhwang278
15-09-2022, 12:11 PM
Depends on both. You and your partner need to know how make each other enjoy 😉.
My partner wants everyday hahaha luckyme

Raybo
17-09-2022, 04:00 AM

This is ridiculous, like the majority of comments you make.

Vader
18-09-2022, 02:12 AM
This is ridiculous, like the majority of comments you make.

Opps, did I hit a sore point with somebody? Please list the ridiculous comments.

BLEPSICHUNGUS
18-09-2022, 09:50 AM
I have a fuck buddy friends with benefits kinda deal with a girl ive met at the gym. We've been friends for a while but only started fucking last year. Shes great for servicing me and will usually pick up a pizza for dinner. She's not that great looking but good because we do all sorts of nasty shit together. I get her to clean my asshole with her tongue, she sucks me off and sucks the cum outta my cock and i've creampied her more times than i can count. We've also done threesomes with other girls but i dont think shes super into that. I usually kick her out of the apartment and call her an uber after we fuck.

I usually only see her if i cant be fucked to go to a brothel, if i dont pick up at the bar or i wanted to skip cardio in the gym and instead just fuck for 30 mins. I think she likes me and wants me to be her boyfriend but theres too many women out there to settle down now

upskirtpervert
27-10-2022, 11:05 PM
Reading this… starting to really question why I’m on here.. I don’t punt that much anyway… my partner is insanely hot and a total joy to be with and loves sex as much as me and is totally opened minded.. if I listed the stuff we’ve done, I actually think most guys would view it as bullshit. It’s actually too good to be true.

We are both second timers, divorced. We are not married and never will marry. Going on for seven years now. It’s still hot as fuck being with her. She’s 50 but looks 40. Even now we are planing to explore more kinks and things together. I really should give the punting a miss I think.. I feel like a jerk doing it behind her back even though it’s only a massage RnT now n then these dats.

She gives me so much. And after reading this, holy shit.. I’m one lucky sun of a bitch.

Thing is, my first ever fuck was with a hooker. I don’t really know why it happened that way. But I think it set something up that I’ve never been able to ditch completely, no matter who I was with. I had absolutely no luck or ability to get with girls when I was young. Total nerd with no hope of getting laid. Went to an all boys school, never knew any girls. So Fkn frustrated growing up.

That changed over the years, and I got way too good at meeting ladies, and could pick which ones would be keen, but it built into an addictive habit that could not be quenched. Was making up for a really shit time in the early years.

Anyway .. thanks for these comments.. it’s actually given me a bit of a wake up call.

ucokrajameong
28-10-2022, 11:28 AM
Reading this… starting to really question why I’m on here.. I don’t punt that much anyway… my partner is insanely hot and a total joy to be with and loves sex as much as me and is totally opened minded.. if I listed the stuff we’ve done, I actually think most guys would view it as bullshit. It’s actually too good to be true.

We are both second timers, divorced. We are not married and never will marry. Going on for seven years now. It’s still hot as fuck being with her. She’s 50 but looks 40. Even now we are planing to explore more kinks and things together. I really should give the punting a miss I think.. I feel like a jerk doing it behind her back even though it’s only a massage RnT now n then these dats.

She gives me so much. And after reading this, holy shit.. I’m one lucky sun of a bitch.

Thing is, my first ever fuck was with a hooker. I don’t really know why it happened that way. But I think it set something up that I’ve never been able to ditch completely, no matter who I was with. I had absolutely no luck or ability to get with girls when I was young. Total nerd with no hope of getting laid. Went to an all boys school, never knew any girls. So Fkn frustrated growing up.

That changed over the years, and I got way too good at meeting ladies, and could pick which ones would be keen, but it built into an addictive habit that could not be quenched. Was making up for a really shit time in the early years.

Anyway .. thanks for these comments.. it’s actually given me a bit of a wake up call.

Awww thats nice seeing a brother in love… happy for you mate!

My only advice is dont look down too much on yourself. She is a damn lucky son (daughter??) of a bitch too for having someone like you

CharlieM
28-10-2022, 12:23 PM
Men have different needs to Women. Our make up is completely different. The majority of women can live quite contently without having sex. This rings true especially for the women that have never experienced an orgasm. And you can check the stats on this, but there are more women that have never climaxed before than those who have. For males its different. The need to cum for us is the same as the need to nourish ourselves and sleep. I no longer masturbate and so by around the 6th day of not cuming am climbing the walls and even if i have sex with the Mrs its still not enough.

I was separated for about 18 months with the Mrs and in that time dated a few women. All in there 40s. They all told me the same thing. That they mostly missed the intimacy and affection more than sex since being divorced.

28-10-2022, 01:29 PM

I retired from.punting quite a while ago.found my unicorn. Just here for a laugh. Won't get anything like I've got in shop. Similar story to u .
We clicked straight away sex has always been amazing. Tried not to overthink in beginning just enjoy .the honeymoon stage never ended just got better went to next level . She enjoys as much as me that's a massive turn in in my books. So I retired

warwick1
28-10-2022, 01:41 PM
I wish you well........

tpol
28-10-2022, 03:16 PM
I say to my female frens, a males need to come is like needing to take a piss.

U can I only hold it for so long

Labia Vortex
28-10-2022, 04:14 PM
No Love at home… why I punt

upskirtpervert
28-10-2022, 04:49 PM
Yeh it’s amazing.. met her like 4 weeks after I divorced my wife of 22 years..
Pretty much what you’re saying - we’ve been involved with the fetish scene and clubs a little bit - but now just organise our own ‘adventures’ with others or just explore stuff we want to try. It just keeps going and gets better once you find the right person. Never thought it was possible!

Axeman123
28-10-2022, 06:21 PM
Wife kept telling me "If you find it you can have it". She said it one time too many....so DID!!! Somewhere else. I live by "don't want or need anything from someone they can't or won't give. Then you can settle n get on with it.