I've been to The Pimp and The Villa,

But the new ones look next level!!

Tomorrowland and The London

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-43NRySFbZY

Holy Crap that entrance!

anyone here been?

ro7a7e
02-08-2018, 04:16 PM
Fuck that looks mad. All those girls at the front are WL? Some good lookers there

kingwally
02-08-2018, 05:19 PM
And you would be paying top dollars in there as well....probably about the same as Stilettos here. I also that there was a few ladyboys in that clip as well, so beware and check first before you purchase!

Hu6e
02-08-2018, 05:26 PM
These places are fucking money pits
If you're cashed up and dgaf, more power to you.
Soi 6 in Pattaya is all I need. I've grabbed some stunners from there. And soaries. Soapies are fantastic.
Gentlemen Clubs are for people that posses more money than brains.

kingwally
02-08-2018, 05:35 PM
Soi 6 in Pattaya is all I need. I've grabbed some stunners from there. And soaries. Soapies are fantastic.

Exactly...Bangkok is getting very expensive now, Pattaya is so much better and affordable.

Brothelcreeper
02-08-2018, 07:53 PM
They all look bored shitless

What are they ? Prostitutes and you pick one ?

b00bs
02-08-2018, 08:34 PM
Soi 6 is meh.. didn't find any attractive. I Prefer Palace and Baccara on Walking St.

I do agree that prices are rising in BBK. But to have a similar experience in SYD (table + bottle service + hostess + girls) would easily cost 3k to 10k AUD per/night. I can do that in a G-club in BKK for 300 to 500 AUD per/night. So for 1 big night in SYD I can ball everynight for 2 weeks in BKK for the same amount of money.

Hu6e
02-08-2018, 08:55 PM
Soi 6 is meh.. didn't find any attractive. I Prefer Palace and Baccara on Walking St.

I do agree that prices are rising in BBK. But to have a similar experience in SYD (table + bottle service + hostess + girls) would easily cost 3k to 10k AUD per/night. I can do that in a G-club in BKK for 300 to 500 AUD per/night. So for 1 big night in SYD I can ball everynight for 2 weeks in BKK for the same amount of money.

Brother, I've lived in BKK. I lived in Sukhumvit, near Paragon. Sure, you can make it rain, and be ballin, but, yeah, nah. I would rather go Pattaya. You sound like a man with expensive taste. That's where we can just admit our differences I suppose.
I've bar fined 4 women for the price of one night at your clubs. And not fuglies, cute young Thais, fresh outta the rice paddies.
I rest my case...

b00bs
03-08-2018, 03:34 AM
I've bar fined 4 women for the price of one night at your clubs. And not fuglies, cute young Thais, fresh outta the rice paddies.
I rest my case...

Fair enough, you like em farm fresh

If im paying, i'd rather a glamour model type though. Different tastes I suppose.

Le Jend
03-08-2018, 05:22 AM
Jesus most of them look like trannys

ro7a7e
03-08-2018, 03:20 PM
$500 aud for a night is fuckin expensive. That’s like a months wages for Thai ppl

sukeong
03-08-2018, 05:03 PM
These are not like nana or soi cowboy bars. These are expensive upscale clubs. If you are there short term only, it's not worth it unless you are extremely loaded. The girls don't usually go out with you. You need to build chemistry and be generous with money. Best to go to nana for guaranteed good time.

b00bs
03-08-2018, 11:51 PM
These are not like nana or soi cowboy bars. These are expensive upscale clubs. If you are there short term only, it's not worth it unless you are extremely loaded. The girls don't usually go out with you. You need to build chemistry and be generous with money. Best to go to nana for guaranteed good time.

Yeah sure, if you want a quick fix, hit up the usual joints in Nana, Cowboy, Patpong and Ratchada Soapies. But if you have a bit of money to spare why not live it up in a G-club where you'll be entertained in an upscale environment with a crazy atmosphere and awesome vibes with heaps of honeys.

If your on a budget, theres still plenty of options available at different price points in BKK like Beer bars, Gogos, Soapies, Thermae, RCA etc. They should make a Buzzfeed: Worth It video on this subject :shout:

juknov
04-08-2018, 03:37 PM
Photos look good but id rather grab apples from the tree not from an expensive deli. Much cheaper

kingwally
04-08-2018, 08:00 PM
Jesus most of them look like trannys

And some of them are.

b00bs
04-08-2018, 08:16 PM
nah all girls in g-clubs, they cater for rich Thais. So no LB allowed.

Le Jend
05-08-2018, 01:38 AM
nah all girls in g-clubs, they cater for rich Thais. So no LB allowed.

I didn't say ladyboy I said tranny.

One has a penis still and the other is post op.

Le Jend
05-08-2018, 01:38 AM
And some of them are.

It's Thailand, I wouldn't expect there not to be.

b00bs
05-08-2018, 02:36 AM
I didn't say ladyboy I said tranny.

One has a penis still and the other is post op.

still referred to as LB in Thailand, why are you spamming the whole forum for ? and being a smart ass in every thread.

FOH ya grub. Stick to your no.3 Alan st

sukeong
05-08-2018, 10:59 PM
Yeah sure, if you want a quick fix, hit up the usual joints in Nana, Cowboy, Patpong and Ratchada Soapies. But if you have a bit of money to spare why not live it up in a G-club where you'll be entertained in an upscale environment with a crazy atmosphere and awesome vibes with heaps of honeys.

If your on a budget, theres still plenty of options available at different price points in BKK like Beer bars, Gogos, Soapies, Thermae, RCA etc. They should make a Buzzfeed: Worth It video on this subject :shout:

Alright guess you are loaded so my advice doesn't apply to you. Fair enough. If you have the dough splash it. Never been to g clubs myself as I usually go to bkk only onshort trips and don't have the cash to invest in g club girls. Heard from others it is a different kind of experience. Not really instant gratification. I think most of those girls aren't even WL but along the lines of karaoke girls. Except you can't bring them back. They must like you to go back with you or throwing insane money at them might work

b00bs
05-08-2018, 11:46 PM
Some girls do go out with customers. Super expensive tho. Maybe like 2 out of every 10 will, if you ask the mamasan she will tell you who. Most of them are real uni girls, promo models or race models.

But yeah, they're used to rich guys that ball hard and drive lambos and range rovers so if your a tourist, you've pretty much got no chance.

Hu6e
06-08-2018, 08:49 PM
Some girls do go out with customers. Super expensive tho. Maybe like 2 out of every 10 will, if you ask the mamasan she will tell you who. Most of them are real uni girls, promo models or race models.

But yeah, they're used to rich guys that ball hard and drive lambos and range rovers so if your a tourist, you've pretty much got no chance.

Like I said at the start, more money than brains. You can get sweet juice at better places. You think that hottie only work at g clubs, lolololol. I've fucked my way through some of the sweetest juice in Thailand, and it didn't cost me that much. To be fair, some of the girls in those clubs are the same, if not less attractive, than the popular soapie and agogo bars.
So you go and spend money to sit and drink with hottie, but no fuck?? That's as bad as the otakus that pay for ladies at hostess bars!!!

rooter
06-08-2018, 10:25 PM
I am not an expert on Thailand
I have only been there twice.
But you don't have to be a genius to work out that Pattaya is much better and cheaper than Bangkok.
Soi 6 is great,Walking St is great and lots of other little streets and lane ways in Pattaya are great.
Bangkok is OK. Nana Plaza, Soi Cowboy, and a few Sois near the Arab area are OK.
Look, you can find a gem anywhere and if you are prepared to waste lots of money and have lots of dud punts, and pay top dollar for crap service and bottom dollar for crap service then sure go for it.
But if you want an almost sure thing for good value then definitely Pattaya.

b00bs
06-08-2018, 10:38 PM
Like I said at the start, more money than brains. You can get sweet juice at better places. You think that hottie only work at g clubs, lolololol. I've fucked my way through some of the sweetest juice in Thailand, and it didn't cost me that much. To be fair, some of the girls in those clubs are the same, if not less attractive, than the popular soapie and agogo bars.
So you go and spend money to sit and drink with hottie, but no fuck?? That's as bad as the otakus that pay for ladies at hostess bars!!!

And like I said, Soi 6 is not my cup of tea. That's great that you find them attractive and are able to get it for 1000baht a pop.

But the ones I like won't go for that. Have you been to a G-club before? Maybe don't knock it before you try it, and it's not just about fucking the girls in g-club. Its the entertainment aspect as well, international DJs, K-pop girl groups, local popstars and live bands perform there also.

Maybe it's just a cultural difference aswell as many westerners in Thailand prefer to just barfine a chick and bang her, while many Asians prefer to party and kick on and have supper after a night out.

yug
07-08-2018, 02:15 AM
And like I said, Soi 6 is not my cup of tea. That's great that you find them attractive and are able to get it for 1000baht a pop.

But the ones I like won't go for that. Have you been to a G-club before? Maybe don't knock it before you try it, and it's not just about fucking the girls in g-club. Its the entertainment aspect as well, international DJs, K-pop girl groups, local popstars and live bands perform there also.

Maybe it's just a cultural difference aswell as many westerners prefer to just barfine a chick and bang her, while many Asians prefer to party and kick on and have supper after a night out.

I don't think it's a cultural thing. It's a guy thing. In the end, you want to bang the girl.
Most of us go to Bangkok with that agenda.

But what you are saying is making it abundantly clear that money gives you freedom to do whatever.
Splash the money the way you want.
Some of us don't have that luxury.
So we have to make it count with whatever money we have.

By the way, I like Amber Heard. Can you buy her with your money?
The thing is there is always someone hotter out there. You bang the one you can get.
If you can bang a hotter girl than me, kudos to you. But since it's not my life, I don't give a rat's a** :smile:

b00bs
07-08-2018, 07:14 AM
By the way, I like Amber Heard. Can you buy her with your money?

No I can't, but Johnny Depp can. You think she would be with him if he was a 50 y.o bum? But the topic is not hollywood starlets, its Bangkok g-clubs, I started with the intention of getting some useful intel. But I just got a bunch of replys saying Pattaya is better. Fine then. I take its not your scene. We can all move on now. Case closed. K.thanx.bye

yug
07-08-2018, 08:44 AM
No I can't, but Johnny Depp can. You think she would be with him if he was a 50 y.o bum? But the topic is not hollywood starlets, its Bangkok g-clubs, I started with the intention of getting some useful intel. But I just got a bunch of replys saying Pattaya is better. Fine then. I take its not your scene. We can all move on now. Case closed. K.thanx.bye

Nah man, there is nothing wrong with your question.
But nobody likes cultural stereotyping like this either:"I guess Westerners just like to pay bar fine and bang the girl"
This is not a cultural thing.

And I brought the topic about hollywood starlet was to make a point. There are always gonna be hotter girls out there who will do anything for cash. How much money can one throw?...So we all need to play and live within our boundaries.

I hope someone will answer your question properly though.

Dr Hong
07-08-2018, 10:25 AM
it's not just about fucking the girls in g-club. Its the entertainment aspect as well, international DJs, K-pop girl groups, local popstars and live bands perform there also

Yeah unless you love all this stuff too G-clubs are a bit of a waste of time imo. But then Im also a bit of a tightarse.

If I was single and spent enough time there I would visit the kapoo shops and get the line details of the girls I like most. I think this is the way many Thai guys do it. Otherwise best just to shell out a bit more for the best available bar and gogo bar girls.

Hu6e
07-08-2018, 10:51 AM

Well to be honest, what did you expect from this forum. Look at the average price people are paying for punts and rnt. You dont have to be a rocket scientist to see that most blokes on here wouldn't fork out $500 to sit, drink, dance and talk with young Thais. You can get same service at Insomnia!! And you only have to pay cover charge, buy a bottle and you'll be swimming in pussy. You will be beating them off with a stick. 1 bottle of Grey Goose, and I had 6 ladies in 5 minutes. So why pay so much??? I dont understand, no long time, no touch.... otakus would be frothing for this pseudo type of sexual teasing.
If you like throwing ridiculous amounts of money around, with a minimal intention of sex, go to the hostess bars in Japan. They are fucking everywhere. Good luck mate.

waltman
07-08-2018, 01:48 PM
Swimming in pussy. Hardly. The cover charge would NOT cover sexual activity

Hu6e
07-08-2018, 07:18 PM
Swimming in pussy. Hardly. The cover charge would NOT cover sexual activity

Haha, yeah, righto cunto. I never said you'd get sex, the ladies would simply be dripping off you. Better than that G Club shit.
Do you even boom boom??
So the 6 ladies, personal guard from the club, and VIP booths I've experienced at both Insomnia BKK and IBar Pattaya was a lie.
I'm a liar, dont listen to me. I need to lie on an anonymous forum for teh lolz an lykes.

b00bs
07-08-2018, 08:49 PM
Better than that G Club shit.

the clubs you mentioned are shithouse.... hahah Insomnia BKK and IBar Pattaya way too much riff raff.

Hollywood on Third Rd Pattaya, and anything in RCA BKK will shit all over those clubs.

Funnily enough the new location of Insomnia BKK is inside of the old St Mortiz G-club on Soi 11.

sukeong
07-08-2018, 11:24 PM

Yeah I've heard of cases like that. Mostly the guy is rich or super handsome and charming lol. That rules me out I dun look like those Kor boy band type and no huge funds and almost always in bkk for a week or less so didn't make sense to invest my time or money on g clubs.

On the whole though, guess what I'm trying to say it's tough to get the girl to go home with you so for most in this forum as tourist there it's not worth it. for expats it's different, you are there long term, you get plenty chance to build chemistry with girl. But again if you are there just as a tourist but loaded with cash, it's might be good to get a different experience like you described from the typical Thai bar scenes. never been there myself so can't comment further whats it's like to be in those g clubs.

Yeah The girls I heard more high so. Not sure if that's the right word but probably the cream of the crop in the red light entertainment scene of bkk. I mean probably not virgins lol but a step up from the typical seedy girls of thai bars,

harrycd
09-08-2018, 11:50 PM

I hear you bro, Soi 6 and LK were great but walking street is a experience lol
I really enjoyed the Soapies but they started becoming too hit and miss for me.

ellison
10-08-2018, 12:02 AM
How were the soapies a miss?

refokkused
11-08-2018, 04:02 PM
There are some good areas in BKK where fun can be had for cheap with pretty girls (much better than Soi Nana and Soi Cowboy).
Soi 22 after the Marriott and Soi 26 in the sub alley

Action Pump
13-08-2018, 07:04 PM
Has anyone gone to these g-clubs alone?
A mate gave me his membership which is about to expire this month. I'm going to be in BKK this week and I've always wanted to try. As I'm not in a group, I feel nervous going alone.

He told me there's enough drinks to go for a few nights and I just had to pay for the ladies time.

b00bs
13-08-2018, 09:28 PM

Haha doubt anyone here has, judging by the replies everyone's a Cheap Charlie.

should be alright going alone though. Just tell the mamasan to get you a fun girl. You'll have a blast. Which g-club did your mate get membership from?

yug
13-08-2018, 10:20 PM
Haha doubt anyone here has, judging by the replies everyone's a Cheap Charlie.

should be alright going alone though. Just tell the mamasan to get you a fun girl. You'll have a blast. Which g-club did your mate get membership from?

I rather be cheap than an asshole who calls other people cheap just because they don't have money to splurge.
Some people like to live within their means or where you born with silver spoon up your ass?

b00bs
13-08-2018, 10:34 PM
Relax dude, that's just the term they use over there for foreigners that don't spend. There's even a Cheap Charlie YT channel for Intel for guys on a budget. Why you getting so upset?

You guys dont go into Ginza threads and tell everyone its cheaper and better else where? Why do it here?

Hu6e
13-08-2018, 11:39 PM
Relax dude, that's just the term they use over there for foreigners that don't spend. There's even a Cheap Charlie YT channel for Intel for guys on a budget. Why you getting so upset?

You guys dont go into Ginza threads and tell everyone its cheaper and better else where? Why do it here?

Fuck off cunt. Cheap Charlie is a rude term to describe being a cheap ass, especially amongst Thais. Listen to your incel ass, paying to party. Bitch ass, gotta pay to talk to hotties.... like I said in the start of this thread, more brains than money. Your the only one boasting here, stfu about others choices. Some dont have the luxury to be cashed up. Shaming others because of their punting price point never fucking goes down well.

But by all means, pay shit loads of money to sit and talk to ladies, with no prospect of sex. You are the epitome of otaku.

b00bs
13-08-2018, 11:55 PM
I know where to get it cheaper in Thailand U dumb knt. Where does one go for the high end/upscale stuff then?

Go start your own Soi 6 thread then you grub. Im boasting? I never claimed to be the king of Lisa bar, unlike you

And otakus stay home and are anti social, the opposite of going out/ clubbing hahah know your terminology knt

Who started with the shaming? Mr. more money than brains....

Dr Hong
15-08-2018, 02:06 PM
A mate gave me his membership which is about to expire this month. I'm going to be in BKK this week and I've always wanted to try. As I'm not in a group, I feel nervous going alone.

I think language will be a problem. These places arent set up for westerners. If you can speak a little bit of Thai and have an outgoing personality you might like it.

FoxIsMe
15-08-2018, 04:23 PM
Some of them looks like ladyboy...

b00bs
15-08-2018, 07:54 PM
Hey Action Pump, if you can't speak Thai ask the mamasan for girls that speak English, there would be a few. Which g-club did your mate get membership from? If it's The Pimp or The Villa I can forward my mamasan's contact details to you. They will look after you. Pm me for info. Cheers

Action Pump
16-08-2018, 05:57 PM
Hey Action Pump, if you can't speak Thai ask the mamasan for girls that speak English, there would be a few. Which g-club did your mate get membership from? If it's The Pimp or The Villa I can forward my mamasan's contact details to you. They will look after you. Pm me for info. Cheers

The club is the Pimp. I got the mamasan's contact. I should just message her. My friend said they're very helpful.

Action Pump
13-09-2018, 11:38 AM
If anyone wants to go alone, I can tell you there is absolutely no problem. The mamasan and servers are very helpful, they don't treat you any different if you went with a big group. In fact, I saw a few tables with two guys and a table that was a couple.

The girls are a lot of fun and gorgeous. Even if you are the most introverted guy on the planet, these girls know how to find the fun in you.

Of course there is a price to pay but for first time experience, its priceless. Definately its cheaper if you go in a group because you get to share the membership fee, lady drinks and tips. So going alone, my bill + tips came to 10k baht. As I said before, I was lucky to have a remaining membership given to me. I won't disagree its a lot of money but in my mind it was the best fun I've had with a girl with clothes on in a long time. One thing I dislike very much is if you want to take girl out, you have to pay an extra 8250 baht fee on top of everything else you have already paid. This fee doesn't go to the girl, 100% goes to the club. Then you have negotiate with the girl how much she wants. So I didn't end up taking the girl out. I was too drunk to have a root anyways.

I highly recommend it and I would like to go again.

Mr Bastard
13-09-2018, 06:35 PM
There all the same no matter how many flashing lights you have, you still take a punt by bar fining a girl to go to your hotel room, just because you paid double the price of a Gogo Bar Girl Fine because of the money invested in the glitzy decor, sound system and light show, and clothing of the dancer, it still does not guarentee a good punt once the action starts…………..

If they sold beer for double the price because it had a better bottle I would go with the half price bottle of beer with the same beer inside as the one with the fancy bottle………

Go Figure

Hu6e
13-09-2018, 07:18 PM
There all the same no matter how many flashing lights you have, you still take a punt by bar fining a girl to go to your hotel room, just because you paid double the price of a Gogo Bar Girl Fine because of the money invested in the glitzy decor, sound system and light show, and clothing of the dancer, it still does not guarentee a good punt once the action starts…………..

If they sold beer for double the price because it had a better bottle I would go with the half price bottle of beer with the same beer inside as the one with the fancy bottle………

Go Figure

Mr Bastard, the voice of sanity in this madness.

b00bs
14-09-2018, 12:41 AM
If anyone wants to go alone, I can tell you there is absolutely no problem. The mamasan and servers are very helpful, they don't treat you any different if you went with a big group. In fact, I saw a few tables with two guys and a table that was a couple.

The girls are a lot of fun and gorgeous. Even if you are the most introverted guy on the planet, these girls know how to find the fun in you.

Of course there is a price to pay but for first time experience, its priceless. Definately its cheaper if you go in a group because you get to share the membership fee, lady drinks and tips. So going alone, my bill + tips came to 10k baht. As I said before, I was lucky to have a remaining membership given to me. I won't disagree its a lot of money but in my mind it was the best fun I've had with a girl with clothes on in a long time. One thing I dislike very much is if you want to take girl out, you have to pay an extra 8250 baht fee on top of everything else you have already paid. This fee doesn't go to the girl, 100% goes to the club. Then you have negotiate with the girl how much she wants. So I didn't end up taking the girl out. I was too drunk to have a root anyways.

I highly recommend it and I would like to go again.

Glad you had fun mate! told ya you'd have a blast. Spending 10k not bad, my spend usually about the same between 10k to 15k. I also agree with "its the best fun you can have with a girl with clothes on" hahaha. You should check out The Villa next time bro, its just down the road. Can't wait to check out the new G-Clubs Tomorrowland and The London. But stuck in Sydney for a while to keep an eye on my investments :cry:

Obviously those guys that hate, have never been. Talking out their ass as per usual.

Hu6e
14-09-2018, 07:13 AM
Glad you had fun mate! told ya you'd have a blast. Spending 10k not bad, my spend usually about the same between 10k to 15k. I also agree with "its the best fun you can have with a girl with clothes on" hahaha. You should check out The Villa next time bro, its just down the road. Can't wait to check out the new G-Clubs Tomorrowland and The London. But stuck in Sydney for a while to keep an eye on my investments :cry:

Obviously those guys that hate, have never been. Talking out their ass as per usual.

Again with the butt hurt.
15k.... fucking hell. Ah well, it's your money. 15k and no sex?? You're nuts.

I actually spoke to some Thai girls about these places. They said that's where the girls find their Kwai.... +5555!!!

"Kwai is not a slang. It is a word that means a buffalo. It is offensive because we believe that buffaloes are stupid. Calling someone a buffalo is saying that he is stupid, as stupid as a buffalo."

Lol, enjoy your time there with your brother Kwai's. 55555555

b00bs
14-09-2018, 12:15 PM
Again with the butt hurt.
15k.... fucking hell. Ah well, it's your money. 15k and no sex?? You're nuts.

I actually spoke to some Thai girls about these places. They said that's where the girls find their Kwai.... +5555!!!

"Kwai is not a slang. It is a word that means a buffalo. It is offensive because we believe that buffaloes are stupid. Calling someone a buffalo is saying that he is stupid, as stupid as a buffalo."

Lol, enjoy your time there with your brother Kwai's. 55555555

Who cares about the price, you've also spent a mint on Christian Loboutins. We like to spend ours in g-clubs. So you heard a girl say something, go actually experience it. You'd actually might have some credibility.

Enjoy your Loboutin shoes buddy, meanwhile we will enjoy the g-clubs 5555555

Hu6e
14-09-2018, 07:11 PM
Who cares about the price, you've also spent a mint on Christian Loboutins. We like to spend ours in g-clubs. So you heard a girl say something, go actually experience it. You'd actually might have some credibility.

Enjoy your Loboutin shoes buddy, meanwhile we will enjoy the g-clubs 5555555Why would I go experience something I know I wouldn't like?
When the locals laugh about taking your money, and you are LITERALLY a cash cow.... diss farang ting tong mak mak. +5555.

Why dont you go experience gay sex? Then you'd have some credibility about something you probably wont like.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

b00bs
14-09-2018, 08:22 PM
So what... I'm pretty sure that's what they say about farangs in Soi 6 as well...5555

Hu6e
14-09-2018, 08:46 PM
So what... I'm pretty sure that's what they say about farangs in Soi 6 as well...5555

But pussy is affordable on Soi 6.... and you are guaranteed a fuck. Plus they have several bj bars on Soi 6. Getting a bj for 1k is not as stupid as spending 15k on dancing and drinking. I've lived with Thais, can speak Thai, drunk Kratom a million times with locals..... I bet all my bahts of gold I would have greater local knowledge than you would, lad.

But like I said, be the best Kwai you can be. Wave that flag proud son!!

b00bs
14-09-2018, 10:47 PM
Yeah you have greater knowledge about all that Cheap Charlie shiitt and soi 6. Like i GAF about that. You've also lived there but never even went once, lame.

Go buy another pair of Loboutins online dude and wear them to the brothel.. to me thats nuts, they go for more than 15k baht for genuines. Unless you like buying copies like the dud you are.

We're earning dollars here, 15k baht would only be a couple hours overtime for you. Anyways be the best CC you can be. Teach the youngins the ways of the charlies.

Hu6e
15-09-2018, 03:58 PM
Lol, you love my shoes.
Everyone loves my shoes.

I'll be more than happy to get balls deep in some fresh pussy. Whilst you are dancing away, and paying over price for some fancy Xmas decorations. And keeping the mamasan happy... 9k for bar fine?? Fucking lol, how dumb do you have to be????

b00bs
15-09-2018, 05:13 PM
Over 20k on men's shoes, how dumb are you? Tell me where do you wear them to , since you don't like going to the upscale places hahah just to the brothel? What a loser.

I don't really pay barfines anyways, I get their LINE contacts. Paying barfines is for n00bs

Hu6e
15-09-2018, 08:36 PM
Actually, if we are talking bahts here, they would've been about 30k. Dont get jelly now.

Yeah, I only go to brothels and work. What a shit life.
Fucking hot Asians and making money.

Still, better to be fucking pussy than dancing around it.

b00bs
16-09-2018, 12:47 AM
This guy buys 30k shoes but cries when a stranger spends 10k in a gclub, oh the irony is off the richter scales!!

Leppon
16-09-2018, 01:26 PM
Sorry to interrupt, but what's the problem when some1 happy to spend big at gclub to have good time, yes it doesn't include sex, but you goto gclub to have fun with some hotties, if wallet abit tight then goto gogo bar or other less bling bling place. I know where you come from Hu6e, spending 10k-20k a nite without a root, it just doesn't make sense. I thought the same, but after i went once with few mates and did we had fun? yes we did, was it worth it, oh well, compare to what we would need to pay in Sydney hell yeah, so i guess no need to argue mate. It's a forum, it's diversity, else we all here just going to talk about brothel brothel and brothel mate.

b00bs
19-09-2018, 07:07 AM
Sorry to interrupt, but what's the problem when some1 happy to spend big at gclub to have good time, yes it doesn't include sex, but you goto gclub to have fun with some hotties, if wallet abit tight then goto gogo bar or other less bling bling place. I know where you come from Hu6e, spending 10k-20k a nite without a root, it just doesn't make sense. I thought the same, but after i went once with few mates and did we had fun? yes we did, was it worth it, oh well, compare to what we would need to pay in Sydney hell yeah, so i guess no need to argue mate. It's a forum, it's diversity, else we all here just going to talk about brothel brothel and brothel mate.

Thats exactly right bro, totally agree with this!
Its good to hear from someone talking from actual experience and facts instead of from their feelings and opinions.

Hu6e
19-09-2018, 07:31 AM
The Kwai Club swells in numbers.
Looking back through the thread, the majority of users see this as a waste of time and money.
As we live in a democracy, the majority have spoken.

b00bs
19-09-2018, 11:48 AM
Yeah just opinions of those that have never been, noticed how anyone that has been says it's fun, worth it.

I wonder how many here think your shoes are a waste of money, why spend 30k on shoes when your just a Cheap Charlie posing in them?

Hu6e
19-09-2018, 05:06 PM
Yeah just opinions of those that have never been, noticed how anyone that has been says it's fun, worth it.

I wonder how many here think your shoes are a waste of money, why spend 30k on shoes when your just a Cheap Charlie posing in them?

Fuck this shit I'm out.
It's been fun, but you have the worst banter.
And you are boring.

wilisno
19-09-2018, 05:35 PM
Fuck this shit I'm out.
It's been fun, but you have the worst banter.
And you are boring.
It’s the best post you’ve done so far, it’s wise of you to get out of here before it’s too late, picking fights unprovoked and disturbing the peace is not something the forum would welcome !