PDA

View Full Version : Poll Little Extra at RnT

rockbreaker
03-08-2018, 09:30 PM
Saw this thread at Sydney section, thought would try it here to see the response in Brisbane.

What is the most difficult little extra to get from the ml at rnt. This can be paid or unpaid. Please do not turn this into another fighting thread and you do not have to name names.

Let me start first, from the easiest to the hardest.

1. Topless
2. Fully nude
3. DATY
4. Fingering
5. Cbj
6. Bbbj
7. DFK
8. Fs

Not into Spanish/Italian/anal, thus not on the list.

How about urs order?

Kowabunga
03-08-2018, 09:59 PM
I think you've got it right.

brownwallaby
03-08-2018, 11:12 PM
Generally spot on although with a lot of variations between different girls. Some girls enjoy dfk but don’t want to get nude. I met a few girls who did fs but wouldn’t do bj. At my favourite shop I tend to get dfk more easily than bj, especially the new inexperienced girls who seem to think doing dfk is romantic but performing bj is dirty

4FoW2
03-08-2018, 11:24 PM
Might have to split fingering into clit stimulating and deeper penetration as have found some are ok with a bit of a clit rub but no way to deeper insertions. I would suggest many would prefer the condom covered knob to uncovered 1,2,3 finger penetration. Interestingly found a girl recently that went to town on my balls but wasn't letting that knob anywhere near her lips.

ococpunt
04-08-2018, 10:25 AM
Most of the girls I see from my regular shop are willing to do DFK and BJ, but they have generally told me they offer different services (mainly items 6-8) to different clients tailored to their own individual preferences.

ococpunt
04-08-2018, 10:27 AM
however I found spanish and "good" bodyslides are harder to get as girls need to shower after and they dont make as much $$$

rockbreaker
05-08-2018, 10:03 AM
----------------------------------------removing---

rockbreaker
05-08-2018, 10:08 AM

rockbreaker
05-08-2018, 10:10 AM
however I found spanish and "good" bodyslides are harder to get as girls need to shower after and they dont make as much $$$

Spanish or body seem very uncommon in Brisbane as compared to Sydney. To some extent, t is probably due to the way the shops are setup here in Brisbane, where the showers facilities aren’t that great.

The Professor
05-08-2018, 11:34 AM
Exactly. 90% of guys focus on themselves and getting off. Yes you will have a fairly hot chick pulling you off, you will cum and you can tell your mates and you will probably be satisfied.
Others, usually of an older age, take a different route and get that different experience. I call it crossing the boundary. When a WG dfk's, pushes you hand down there or goes into the submission position you know the roles have been reversed to some degree.
A memorial experience was when one said wtf and just went for it bb. Strangely enough WG are people too you know.
So most guys please keep up your standard MO.

flamejob
14-09-2018, 08:59 PM
Saw this thread at Sydney section, thought would try it here to see the response in Brisbane.

What is the most difficult little extra to get from the ml at rnt. This can be paid or unpaid. Please do not turn this into another fighting thread and you do not have to name names.

Let me start first, from the easiest to the hardest.

1. Topless
2. Fully nude
3. DATY
4. Fingering
5. Cbj
6. Bbbj
7. DFK
8. Fs

Not into Spanish/Italian/anal, thus not on the list.

How about urs order?

And yet Spanish & Italian are well up on my list and have managed both at shops. however, Rockbreaker nails it i think that the lack of shower facilities seems to hamper their willingness to get too covered in oil or other juices. in terms of the order of the list, i've found FS much easier to get than bbbj and dfk. for me anyway, those are usually provided from regulars whereas fs can be offered pretty quickly from some

reddoor
14-09-2018, 11:00 PM
Yeah, i find dfk hardest to get. Like a girl once said to me, "when they make a condom for your tongue then ill do it".

greg11
14-09-2018, 11:32 PM
As a teen U dream about kissing pussy. Grow up a bit and the standard ole facial lips become the holy grail. Funny. I agree dfk hardest but I don't want it anyway. To intimate.

tuan_87
16-09-2018, 10:29 AM
Yeh from experience I also find dfk hardest extra to get. Especially from the very attractive ones. Some of my favorites are
Happy with light kissing with only lips with strictly no tongue. Seems like More girls are willing to give bbbj with ball licking with cim finale then Dfk. I also find that COF is very difficult to find also. Most girls would rather u finish up on there tits of even in there mouth then shooting a huge messey load all over there face.

brownwallaby
16-09-2018, 11:15 AM
Yeh from experience I also find dfk hardest extra to get. Especially from the very attractive ones. Some of my favorites are
Happy with light kissing with only lips with strictly no tongue.

Some of her colleagues at the same shop, incl M, E, S, B, I, J and the latina N, were really into dfk. But that was 4-5 years ago, memories .....

The Professor
16-09-2018, 04:44 PM
Some of her colleagues at the same shop, incl M, E, S, B, I, J and the latina N, were really into dfk. But that was 4-5 years ago, memories .....

Yeah I remember M,E,S,from that shop but not B, I and J? Yeah tell me about latina N. At that other shop did you know B,I,G, T,I,T,S ? ...are the mammaries.....lol..I thought we were over this code rubbish!..I mean it was 4-5 years ago.

brownwallaby
16-09-2018, 05:55 PM
Yeah I remember M,E,S,from that shop but not B, I and J? Yeah tell me about latina N. At that other shop did you know B,I,G, T,I,T,S ? ...are the mammaries.....lol..I thought we were over this code rubbish!..I mean it was 4-5 years ago.

sent you a pm, Prof ....

The Professor
16-09-2018, 06:45 PM
sent you a pm, Prof ....

Sent you one back BW!

tommy thumb
17-09-2018, 11:20 AM
I agre with u guys. Most girls would rather suck bare cock and take a load in the mouth than DFK. I don’t get it but I guess that’s why they are just shop girls.

brownwallaby
17-09-2018, 11:42 AM
And rather strangely, while it’s very common for them to charge more for bj, slide, fs etc they never ever charge more for dfk. They either don’t do dfk or do dfk for free

tommy thumb
17-09-2018, 11:57 AM
Yep BW. Iv found that to also be the case

The Professor
17-09-2018, 08:30 PM
Dfk is the boundary line. When they cross that line you know what they really think of you.
That's when it goes from a job to a feeling. Deep but true!

brownwallaby
17-09-2018, 09:01 PM
Dfk is the boundary line. When they cross that line you know what they really think of you.
That's when it goes from a job to a feeling. Deep but true!

very well said, Prof ....

reddoor
17-09-2018, 10:11 PM
Women seem to have funny priorities. I think your right, kissing seems to b the ultimate cheating action if they have a boyfriend. They seem to b able to dismiss all the other options as just part of the job but kissing is gonna make her feel guilty. Go figure.

Homebrew
18-09-2018, 06:53 AM
and unless you can smell that Listerine do you want to kiss them, 20 minutes prior you do not know what/who they had in their mouth.
you could now have anyone DNA in your mouth, eh BW.

brownwallaby
18-09-2018, 07:22 AM
and unless you can smell that Listerine do you want to kiss them, 20 minutes prior you do not know what/who they had in their mouth.
you could now have anyone DNA in your mouth, eh BW.

There are many reasons why I like to visit them early in the morning

Brissypunter
18-09-2018, 07:37 AM
BW is right on this one for me anyway I like my punting first thing in morning when shops open then u know the girl if fresh clean and not covered in everyone else DNA hahah

rockbreaker
18-09-2018, 10:50 AM

JustMetoday
18-09-2018, 11:08 AM
Funnily enough I find DFK more available than blowjob. Especially with Chinese or Korean girls.

DavePunts
18-09-2018, 03:09 PM
As a teen U dream about kissing pussy. Grow up a bit and the standard ole facial lips become the holy grail. Funny. I agree dfk hardest but I don't want it anyway. To intimate.
It's funny but you're absolutely right. I saw this girl at lutwyche for the first time and pretty much straight after the flip she leaned in so her face was centimetres from mine. I realised she wanted a kiss but I wasn't expecting her to shove her tongue down my throat. I went along with it but it was weird because 1) there was way too much tongue and 2) it was my first time seeing her and we'd hardly built up any rapport.

I don't know if that was just her routine or if she saw potential in me as a repeat customer (I'd regularly been seeing another girl at the same shop) so she brought out the big guns, but in any case, I've never returned.

The holy grail for me is the ole bj. I've gotten one and it was all too brief as it was a precursor to fs.

flamejob
18-09-2018, 08:40 PM
And rather strangely, while it’s very common for them to charge more for bj, slide, fs etc they never ever charge more for dfk. They either don’t do dfk or do dfk for free

lol- that is so true. the hardest item on the list is the one they don't charge for lol. maybe why its so fkn hard to get.

jaccky
19-09-2018, 11:54 AM
Kissing is an act of intimacy and emotion. The rest is routine and reflex action.

jaccky
19-09-2018, 11:55 AM
Women seem to have funny priorities. I think your right, kissing seems to b the ultimate cheating action if they have a boyfriend. They seem to b able to dismiss all the other options as just part of the job but kissing is gonna make her feel guilty. Go figure.

Kissing is an act of intimacy and emotion. The rest is routine and reflex action.

reddoor
19-09-2018, 12:53 PM
How true bro, cant really fake the act i suppose. I had 1 that was a great kisser but alas all things must pass. 😩
Dont know if just me but seem to have more chance with Thai girl than others.

brownwallaby
19-09-2018, 02:26 PM
How true bro, cant really fake the act i suppose. I had 1 that was a great kisser but alas all things must pass. 😩
Dont know if just me but seem to have more chance with Thai girl than others.

Pretty random nationalities to me, incl Peruvian and Nepalese, but it seems Japaneses and Koreans do it a bit more. Never had one from a Vietnamese thou ....

rockbreaker
19-09-2018, 07:38 PM
I have found Japanese, Taiwanese and Korean to be more responsive for me

reddoor
19-09-2018, 08:20 PM
I have found Japanese, Taiwanese and Korean to be more responsive for me
Ok reading through these posts it looks like the Koreans have hit the lead. I think u blokes r watching too much Kpop.

brownwallaby
19-09-2018, 08:46 PM
Ok reading through these posts it looks like the Koreans have hit the lead. I think u blokes r watching too much Kpop.

My success rate with Peruvian is 100% :p

rockbreaker
19-09-2018, 09:20 PM
My success rate with Peruvian is 100% :p

That sounds like SS days! Lol

brownwallaby
19-09-2018, 09:42 PM
That sounds like SS days! Lol

My most expensive punting ever was with her, and I swear it will never re-occur .....

reddoor
19-09-2018, 09:50 PM
My most expensive punting ever was with her, and I swear it will never re-occur .....
Were u in love?

brownwallaby
19-09-2018, 10:15 PM
Were u in love?

that was when the other head took over, right after the dfk

reddoor
19-09-2018, 11:07 PM
She moves in mysterious ways does our N.

ml.paradoxxx
20-09-2018, 08:19 AM
Is N still around somewhere. Had so many amazing sessions with her. Happy memories.

rockbreaker
20-09-2018, 06:37 PM
I think the key to dfk rnt place is listening to them so u get to know them as a person.

brownwallaby
20-09-2018, 07:07 PM
it was a very sad day when the girl for various reasons stopped doing dfk after granting it for 3-4 sessions. Happened to me with Bibi (Amore), Tiffany (NT / Bamboo), April (GTM) and Ami (Star)

reddoor
20-09-2018, 08:06 PM
it was a very sad day when the girl for various reasons stopped doing dfk after granting it for 3-4 sessions. Happened to me with Bibi (Amore), Tiffany (NT / Bamboo), April (GTM) and Ami (Star)
U got dfk with Bibi? Lucky ba..... What a honey. Must b 6or7 yrs ago now.

brownwallaby
20-09-2018, 09:22 PM
U got dfk with Bibi? Lucky ba..... What a honey. Must b 6or7 yrs ago now.

That was 2013-14. yeah she did it for a couple of sessions then decided to go pro and charged more n more

Kowabunga
21-09-2018, 05:49 AM
The only shop I've had regular dfk was the Kedron massage shop. Some years ago now. First a Taiwanese girl. After kissing the first time, she asked me : "Why you kiss me?". I shrugged my shoulders and said :"I like kissing". She liked the answer and laughed, so dfk was alw always a part of our sessions after that and more. That was great.
Afterwards, another time at the same shop, I had a few sessions with a Japanese girl where we did dfk but did not last long.
I enjoy and appreciate dfk when I can get it.
It does seem ironic that you can do other things but dfk is mostly withheld.

Gilly90
21-09-2018, 06:48 AM
I can’t do the DFK just doesn’t feel right for me. I had the most amazing fs girl but she always wanted to kiss and cuddle after. The clingy ones I can’t deal with

gpeck80
23-09-2018, 12:40 AM
1 through 5 correct. 6,7,8 depends on the Girl and your vibe.

brownwallaby
23-09-2018, 12:42 PM

I like to think that as punters we should try our best to break that client / provider barrier. Convince them that we are there as friends. Of course this is all BS as at the end of the day we still give them money, but this approach seems to work for me, especially with the sweet, girl next door type. I found it more difficult to break this wall with the slutty type, especially those who have worked at many shops for many years as generally to them money is the only thing that matters.
Just finished yet another session today, my regular, got (almost) the full range of 2,3,4,6,7 but not 8. I was a bit generous and tipped her $60 although she didn't ask

tommy thumb
24-09-2018, 09:54 AM

I have never been offered 5. Only ever 6, and these days iv found it getting offered more and more. To the point that is now a standard service in the golden triangle

brownwallaby
24-09-2018, 09:58 AM
I have never been offered 5. Only ever 6, and these days iv found it getting offered more and more. To the point that is now a standard service in the golden triangle

golden triange? is it Underwood - Springwood - Runcorn or East Bris - Highgate Hill - Greenslopes?

Gilly90
24-09-2018, 10:51 AM
I’m assuming Gabba area. I’m like 10 for 10 in that area recently (12months). I’m happy to pay though, I’d rather pay big money once then build up a rapport

tommy thumb
24-09-2018, 12:27 PM
BW the golden triangle I’m talking about is east Brisbane. SS, zen & rosemary

reddoor
24-09-2018, 03:30 PM
Better than the Tassie triangle, dont like that.

tommy thumb
24-09-2018, 06:29 PM
Red I’m with u 100%. A map of tassie is just totally wrong. I can remember a girl at ss had a rather large bush. Until
Pam told her is was time to wax it. She was a laser girl after that. Said she would never let Pam near her bits again.

brownwallaby
24-09-2018, 07:05 PM

Thanks Tommy,
Reddoor, please clear your inbox

Brissypunter
24-09-2018, 07:10 PM
Ohhh nothing worse than going down on a hairy box just can’t bring my self to do it lol

reddoor
24-09-2018, 07:15 PM
Thanks Tommy,
Reddoor, please clear your inbox
......clear.....

brownwallaby
25-09-2018, 02:17 PM
My most recent punting was somewhat weird and some of you might find it hard to believe. This very new, young girl wouldn't take off her clothes (I'm shy), wouldn't touch my dick ('I don't do that'), but she had a fetish for dfk, and that was how we spent most of the session, just dfk-ing with her body on top of me till we ran out of breath and my tongue got stiff. I was able to touch her from inside but had to content with giving the finish myself. And she looked genuinely surprised when I gave her a little bit of cash at the end. A similar punting like this has happened a few times before, but yes, quite rare

The Professor
25-09-2018, 06:04 PM
So let me get this straight - young girl working in a massage shop. Wouldn't take off clothes, wouldn't do basic hand job but was prepared to lay on top of you and do dfk for most of session.
When you write "was able to touch her from inside" do you mean from "outside"? (of clothes) or do you mean allowed you to touch her inside of clothes but keeping them on????

Gee Mr. Wallaby you find some rare species!

Brissypunter
25-09-2018, 06:38 PM
BW is a rare Species hahah

greg11
25-09-2018, 07:45 PM
That sounds like an awesome dfk session. Dare I ask which shop.

brownwallaby
25-09-2018, 07:47 PM
So let me get this straight - young girl working in a massage shop. Wouldn't take off clothes, wouldn't do basic hand job but was prepared to lay on top of you and do dfk for most of session.
When you write "was able to touch her from inside" do you mean from "outside"? (of clothes) or do you mean allowed you to touch her inside of clothes but keeping them on????

Gee Mr. Wallaby you find some rare species!

She wore a very loose one piece dress that it was so easy to sneak inside. She didn't mind me lifting up her dress up to her waist, but it had to stay on. Very good dfk, at the end I commented how good she was at kissing, and she returned the compliment ('you too'). When it came from someone 34 years your junior you can't help feeling inflated.
As I said this was not the first time I got such experience. Years ago at NT there was a nerdy-looking Chinese girl who wouldn't touch my dick but always happy to go topless and I could access anywhere and made her cum, without having to tip. In the last 12 months there were at least 3 similar occasions when the girl didn't want to do hj but happy to nude up or give dfk, at no cost. If you remember a very cute, tall Taiwanese named Crystal at the old Angie's in 2013-14 she was of this species. Saw her maybe 10 times, she only started giving hj in the last couple of sessions, but always good with dfk.
This is what I mean when I said we have to try our best to break that client vs provider barrier. She didn't give me massage at all, but I did to her. Then we had an intimate chat while cuddling and she liked the smell of my body and started sniffing and kissing my neck and so on

The Professor
25-09-2018, 09:24 PM
BW is a rare Species hahah

I can just see it now (in the voice of Richard Attenborough) " now if we very quiet and lucky we might just come across one of the most fascinating creatures found in the Brisbane Suburban habitat - the deep french kissing Brown Wallaby. Often found foraging around in massage parlors, independent providers and anywhere the large breasted Asian cock pullers can be found. It is rumored that the deep french kissing Brown Wallaby emits an irresistible scent that drives the large breasted Asian cock pullers wild. Although never captured on video, one can only marvel at how this magnificent wonder of our natural world goes about his business." lol

brownwallaby
25-09-2018, 09:37 PM
I can just see it now (in the voice of Richard Attenborough) " now if we very quiet and lucky we might just come across one of the most fascinating creatures found in the Brisbane Suburban habitat - the deep french kissing Brown Wallaby. Often found foraging around in massage parlors, independent providers and anywhere the large breasted Asian cock pullers can be found. It is rumored that the deep french kissing Brown Wallaby emits an irresistible scent that drives the large breasted Asian cock pullers wild. Although never captured on video, one can only marvel at how this magnificent wonder of our natural world goes about his business." lol

correction: never visited indie providers, cup size not of my concern, and my $10 Adidas eau de toilette never fails me
tip of the day: there's an unbelievably fresh and delicious sushi served at its Purest form around Upper Mt Gravatt area, two pineapples inclusive for 3/4 hour to totally unwrap it if you like to play with a pair of very clean and nice smelling clam

The Professor
25-09-2018, 10:55 PM
All good fun BW .....and I thought you would have been a "Brut" man ....how wrong I was.

ecchi.gaijin
26-09-2018, 02:33 PM
All good fun BW .....and I thought you would have been a "Brut" man ....how wrong I was.

At his age Old Spice would be more like it.

brownwallaby
26-09-2018, 03:31 PM
At his age Old Spice would be more like it.

Hi Ecchi, I'm sure you also miss Crystal, the cute Taiwanese from Angie's who's so bouncy around the room like Tigger from Winnie the Pooh

Claymore123
28-09-2018, 03:29 PM
correction: never visited indie providers, cup size not of my concern, and my $10 Adidas eau de toilette never fails me
tip of the day: there's an unbelievably fresh and delicious sushi served at its Purest form around Upper Mt Gravatt area, two pineapples inclusive for 3/4 hour to totally unwrap it if you like to play with a pair of very clean and nice smelling clam

I find that the girls here overcharge a little bit might give this one a go. What's her name? I last visited C and she had great boobs.

brownwallaby
28-09-2018, 04:01 PM
I find that the girls here overcharge a little bit might give this one a go. What's her name? I last visited C and she had great boobs.

PM me for info
cheers

flamejob
29-09-2018, 08:17 AM
correction: my $10 Adidas eau de toilette never fails me

Damn BW, if you spend as much on tips as you do on your cologne, no wonder she wouldn't get her gear off or touch your dick.

brownwallaby
29-09-2018, 08:52 AM
Hahaha, I can see where you’re coming from. All good mate. That was her very first day and at that particular place it’s very common for new starters to not give extra until they get used to the scene, which might take a couple of weeks. Came back a few days later still no hj but gears off and dfk even hotter. I don’t mind not getting any finish from her as long as she keeps kissing me. I can get the other stuffs from the other girls at that place for slightly more $$

tip of the day: go to your nearest chemist and get the $10 Adidas cologne. It works particularly well with Japanese chicks under 25

cheers
BW the tight ass

flamejob
29-09-2018, 11:38 AM
tip of the day: go to your nearest chemist and get the $10 Adidas cologne. It works particularly well with Japanese chicks under 25

cheers
BW the tight ass

lol - i'll check it out. if it works as well as you say it does, I can see a rash of Brisbane punters all rocking up for massages smelling like BW, lol. i can see sponsorship deals coming your way. lol

popeye96
29-09-2018, 01:34 PM
Sometimes you don't even need to spend 10 bucks. Allison, the owner of Green Tea back in the day, used to love the smell of Rexona original deodorant. Whenever I saw her there she used to give me a huge hug and tell me how good I smelled. haha

brownwallaby
29-09-2018, 01:39 PM
hahaha, classic .... that's even better ... anyone else would like to share your secret choice of fragrance? not Brut please ....

Massaddict
29-09-2018, 01:54 PM
hahaha, classic .... that's even better ... anyone else would like to share your secret choice of fragrance? not Brut please ....

I use David Beckham. A few MLs commented- you smell very nice. It's only $19. There are several fragrances so got one of each.

Brisguy72
29-09-2018, 11:26 PM
I buy HSV ( as in Holden Special Vehicles) after shave for $9.50 from the discount perfume shop at DFO.....it is great.....

Seeing its cheap its my mon to fri work aftershave....and believe it or not I actually get compliments about it....

The Professor
30-09-2018, 12:16 AM
Being in my senior years ( they never accept my pensioners card at MP's) after a liberal coating of Brylcreem I splash on some Hai Karate. Puff, Puff. Those of you from the 60's and 70's will remember the TV commercials.
Don't you laugh the guys who made Hai Karate, Pfiser, also developed another little enhancer, Viagra. That reminds me gotta brush up on my karate skills.

rockhard2020
30-09-2018, 08:13 AM
the furthest back I can go is Old Spice.

MrGrumpy
30-09-2018, 01:05 PM
Cobb & Co. aftershave was the go.

The aroma was like a cross between Turpentine and Pea Beau.

reddoor
30-09-2018, 03:37 PM

Some of the shops ive been in that would have come in handy. More alive in some of those rooms than just u & girl i think.

Turnitup
30-09-2018, 04:52 PM
That IS funny. True but funny.
Many years ago I went to a place down the Valley and went home with bites all over me. Bed bugs or fleas, I never did find out, or want to know!!

flamejob
30-09-2018, 11:29 PM

If i recall correctly, that was my first after shave and a pretty apt description. probably why I couldn't score me a root in a brothel back then.

Turnitup
01-10-2018, 10:44 AM
Got a bottle of that for Christmas one year. Used it once and girlfriend at the time asked if I had been working on the car.
Why?
Because you smell like it!

MrGrumpy
01-10-2018, 03:17 PM
Ahhh. Don’t forget 4711 Ice cologne. Can still buy it. Instantly turns the wearer into the Solo man kayaking down a raging waterfall. You would have to be at least 45 yrs old to remember all of the above. The Solo Ad is sure to be on utube.

blake_ly
01-10-2018, 05:38 PM
Polo Blue? The chicks dig it :love:

kaankaant
01-10-2018, 11:39 PM
Don’t forget Blue Stratus!