PDA

View Full Version : Question n5m Banned.

vitamin
04-08-2018, 08:43 PM
As of the time writing. Marrickville_5 is banned... ??

what happened?

Hu6e
04-08-2018, 10:14 PM
I may just lurk for the future, too many politics here. Not just in respect to this thread topic either.
I just wanna fuck hot Asians. It seems to be alot easier to be a lurker, than an actual user.

Brothelcreeper
04-08-2018, 10:21 PM
I may just lurk for the future, too many politics here. Not just in respect to this thread topic either.
I just wanna fuck hot Asians. It seems to be alot easier to be a lurker, than an actual user.

Don't be a lurker Hu6e.

Ignore the politics and trolls and just post your reviews.

caff3ry
04-08-2018, 10:37 PM
Has a shop ever been banned I've seen users get banned but not shops, the only thing I can think of is maybe they forgot to pay the forum their fee. Like kind how an energy company cuts you off if you don't pay the bill.

quackm2002
04-08-2018, 10:41 PM
Aren’t M5 and Gladesville owned by the same people? If the forum loses one, it could lose both

wilisno
04-08-2018, 10:58 PM
Has a shop ever been banned I've seen users get banned but not shops, the only thing I can think of is maybe they forgot to pay the forum their fee. Like kind how an energy company cuts you off if you don't pay the bill.

Of course shops had been banned before if they don’t pay or stir up shit attacking other shops ! 252 Stanmore, Yamada’s Tokyo Agency etc...

Le Jend
04-08-2018, 11:10 PM
I'll still be going there plus Midas LOL

vitamin
05-08-2018, 12:13 AM
Well I just use it to look up rosters.
How are they going to update their rosters now?

juknov
05-08-2018, 12:21 AM
They got a massive amount of publicity here. Would be a silly move from the marketing aspect if they withdrew from this free forum.Just check how many views their reviews were getting

caff3ry
05-08-2018, 12:22 AM

well they just launched a new site i'm sure you can check there they usually update in the morning though so not as good if u want to book a day in advance.

woods23
05-08-2018, 12:22 AM
Of course shops had been banned before if they don’t pay or stir up shit attacking other shops ! 252 Stanmore, Yamada’s Tokyo Agency etc...

Ohh yes these two shops are bad ass alright lol
A few guys got involved in it too .

juknov
05-08-2018, 12:24 AM
Nah who reads brothel website.majority of them are never updated, photos put up 6 months earlier lol
If n5m gonna rely on a website, its byebyes

caff3ry
05-08-2018, 12:51 AM
They got a massive amount of publicity here. Would be a silly move from the marketing aspect if they withdrew from this free forum.Just check how many views their reviews were getting

Free!!!??? surely not

Le Jend
05-08-2018, 01:13 AM
It's nice to have a roster but it's even better when the shop calls you when they have new girls for you to try.

I always build a relationship with the shop and sample the fresh produce.

It also means you have to be reliable and repeat customer.

Raybo
05-08-2018, 01:36 AM
Don't be a lurker Hu6e.

Ignore the politics and trolls and just post your reviews.

Yeah. He is right. Gain discounts from posting fake reviews from girls you dont actually root

Le Jend
05-08-2018, 01:41 AM
How do you get a discount for posting a fake review?

Sam88
05-08-2018, 12:02 PM
Yeah, generally the MO of a lot of users is to endlessly pontificate over nothing, then chop down anyone who actually shares information. Don't let it put you off though brah, lot of good info still comes through via PM.

Where have you been dude?

He’s been in the woods

Weapon
05-08-2018, 12:17 PM
How can you tell if a shop has been banned on here?

wilisno
05-08-2018, 12:35 PM

Hahaha ! Good question ! ;) ;) ;)

caff3ry
05-08-2018, 12:46 PM
Yeah, generally the MO of a lot of users is to endlessly pontificate over nothing, then chop down anyone who actually shares information. Don't let it put you off though brah, lot of good info still comes through via PM.

Where have you been dude?

I've been punting just less frequently been super busy at work and havent had time to write I started a few but havent finished any. Why you miss me? haha

wachumba
05-08-2018, 06:53 PM

Wechat accounts

justinfox
05-08-2018, 08:25 PM
maybe its a misunderstanding I know they just had a change in management .....

jeter
05-08-2018, 09:10 PM
I'll still be going there plus Midas LOL

Is it possible for Midas and No.5 to have partnership?,

I would love to get full service from some Korean MLs.

Midas and No.5 is so close too.

Great business opportunity....

waltman
05-08-2018, 10:26 PM
hows the competition going in Marrickville. Either they are going broke and cant afford the advertising cost, or they are relying on a website that maybe will attract visits but from who

vitamin
06-08-2018, 03:28 AM

it says underneath their name "banned"

Wechat accounts

It's just easier to look on the forum. Their website isn't up todate and i don't want to have n5M on my wechat list for obvious reasons.

Seems unlikely n5m would be broke or not pay the fees. They just recently had the money to renovate.
What are their overheads anyway? washing towels? a receptionist?
if they have multiple rooms going, making 300 an hour from rent fees. i doubt they'd be broke.

Just weired they're banned.

Shame because while regulars might still go. They probably miss a big chunk of the new punters to the scene who find a lot of shops through this forum.

lipengr
06-08-2018, 12:53 PM
I think n5m can afford to pay monthly fees to forum do u think pay fees at this forum cost u a kidney to sell? Lmao it must be something else we dont know

Marrickvill_5
06-08-2018, 07:47 PM
Thank you for your concern. We are back now and will continue posting as usual. Time to move on from the past and forge a new future. We thank you for your continued support and as always happy punting.

wilisno
06-08-2018, 08:09 PM
Thank you for your concern. We are back now and will continue posting as usual. Time to move on from the past and forge a new future. We thank you for your continued support and as always happy punting.

Good on you to come out and clear the cloud, welcome back ! ;) ;) ;)

woods23
06-08-2018, 08:17 PM
Nice m5.... hope coffeee is still hot haha.i will be there soon;)
Love the new room too !!!

Hu6e
06-08-2018, 08:52 PM

How about a promotion special for forum users?? That would make me happy, and I'd see you tomorrow. It seems that the new management aren't cutting the mustard ss per recent reviews. Prove them wrong.

Marrickvill_5
06-08-2018, 11:04 PM
A letter to all of you http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?81028-Thank-you-for-your-continued-support!&p=1486969#post1486969

How about a promotion special for forum users?? That would make me happy, and I'd see you tomorrow. It seems that the new management aren't cutting the mustard ss per recent reviews. Prove them wrong.

Hi Hu6e, I would definitely do that if i had my full starting line up but at the moment it's still pre season and some of our girls are away. I will definitely do that once we are back at full strength. if you decide to visit us anyway shoot me a PM and I will see what we can do. In relations to the recent bad review, I won't say too much but we did offer the customer a peaceful resolution and he decided not to accept our offer. it's not like we didn't try however you must understand that during the busy period we are flat out and patience is needed from both parties in order to resolve a dispute.

rcha086
08-08-2018, 01:50 PM
Have never been to N5M before, but it's good to see professional and well-worded responses from them on the forum.

winning2121
08-08-2018, 04:10 PM
But there are also a lot of shops with literally no ARs or very few.