PDA

View Full Version : General talk How much extra do you pay for massage?

kirdsun
05-08-2018, 10:07 PM
Hello Fellas, I know it can vary, but how much extra do you normally pay for BJ, HJ, BBBJ etc in a massage shop?

yowser
06-08-2018, 07:48 AM
standard rate is $50 for nude HJ but it depends on the shop
For BJ not all girls do it, the shops that advertise the girl as "open minded" are hints that they do offer it

Weapon
06-08-2018, 09:26 AM
Isn't the whole point not to have to pay or else just go to FS? In my experience 1 in about 10 will do extras at no charge if you just go with the flow.

AHLUNGOR
06-08-2018, 09:40 AM
Hello Fellas, I know it can vary, but how much extra do you normally pay for BJ, HJ, BBBJ etc in a massage shop?

First post from another foundation member, interesting . After all this time , what makes him finally click ?

Just wondering how many class of March 2012 are still out there who are yet to post his maiden ?

aussiegaigin
06-08-2018, 11:22 AM
He obviously never bothers to read the posts either, as this topic has been discussed hundreds of times.

beta101
06-08-2018, 06:51 PM
I pay for one hour and another $150 - $200 tip for Carli(dos. diva on susex) n I use ~10 minutes lol. I wish I can tip way more so she can reduce her vip customer base. Wish all the regulars would do the same n then it's safe n sweet *wink*

Hu6e
06-08-2018, 07:11 PM
So you're looking down the point end of $260 for the full hour?
I pay less for fs.
I have only been going to rnt the last few days. 10 rnt places to be exact. And I will admit, it is refreshing to have the knots worked out before the loving. But at the end, I really have to fuck hard to make it within the extras time.

tkboiz
06-08-2018, 08:53 PM
Do you guys usually go an HR massage? FS seems better value..

need1
06-08-2018, 09:35 PM

well if you are lying on a massage table with ml whispering in your ear and her hand on your cock slowly caressing it ........ if she knows what she is doing it wont be your ear listening it will in fact be your cock and you will end up paying too much
go to a fs shop and ask for a wl that gives good massages ......

beta101
07-08-2018, 12:05 AM
So you're looking down the point end of $260 for the full hour?
I pay less for fs.
I have only been going to rnt the last few days. 10 rnt places to be exact. And I will admit, it is refreshing to have the knots worked out before the loving. But at the end, I really have to fuck hard to make it within the extras time.

You guys are missing the point lol

If Carli like u. She will give u the real girlfriend experience. $260 is such a steal. I wish she wasn't shy n ask for $500+ tips and it is totally worth it.

Sam88
07-08-2018, 12:19 AM
Aim for $0. That’d be best ;)

Natsu
07-08-2018, 12:20 AM
Hahaha *wink wink*
$260 *cough cough*

beta101
07-08-2018, 12:29 AM
Aim for $0. That’d be best ;)

Hahahahaha not a handsome heart breaker like u Sam. Anyway, you want this relationship to be sustainable right? Thats why u pay more so she can tighten her client base which means safer something something. Carli's vips should view it as a sugar daddy support sugar baby arrangement. Rather than an one off transactional thing. In your case Sam a freebie Playboy one off thing lol

LookingForTheOne
07-08-2018, 12:46 AM
For me its normally $50 for Nude HJ but I normally can get extras for free on return trips. There are other shops that i go to on the Central Coast where $100 p/h gets you a Nude Massage, body rub and HJ as Standard. An Extra $50 gets you FS, CBJ and DATY if your keen.

Sam88
07-08-2018, 01:01 AM
Hahahahaha not a handsome heart breaker like u Sam. Anyway, you want this relationship to be sustainable right? Thats why u pay more so she can tighten her client base which means safer something something. Carli's vips should view it as a sugar daddy support sugar baby arrangement. Rather than an one off transactional thing. In your case Sam a freebie Playboy one off thing lol

Haha oh Carli, I’d admit she’s tough but to crack but I got what I wanted with her (Saw her twice) but that was over a year ago she’s probably even harder now ... like you said sometimes the girls can give good GFE if they like you a little bit... just enough to get over that line ;)

Sustainable yes but I know some who just want to have a good time as well hehe

Apha1401
07-08-2018, 05:33 PM
50 bucks for nude HJ w/ nipple sucking. Sometimes I can get away with 50 for a body & pussy slide. Usually $70 for body slide HJ

paddington244
07-08-2018, 06:01 PM
First post from another foundation member, interesting . After all this time , what makes him finally click ?

Just wondering how many class of March 2012 are still out there who are yet to post his maiden ?

AH
A lot of them out there many with some suspicious motives . Beware the motive of the sleepers
Shane

AHLUNGOR
07-08-2018, 06:38 PM
Typically...

NHJ = 50
CBJ +20
BBBJ +30
DATY/PLAY/CS +20
FS = 50 (INCLUDES ALL ABOVE)

Always exceptions to rule +/-.

Hey Oz, your last line is very confusing, is there a typo? It would make more sense if FS = 100 then it could include all above ?

AHLUNGOR
07-08-2018, 06:40 PM
AH
A lot of them out there many with some suspicious motives . Beware the motive of the sleepers
Shane

Thanks Shane,

That’s why people who post regular reviews for different shops across the city are just Gold........ haha

woods23
07-08-2018, 08:43 PM
When i get my extras they never ask for it.
Always up to me to pay them at the end.... I had pay from $20 to $200 max so far.

sukeong
07-08-2018, 11:11 PM
$200 wow. U r rich guy bro

AHLUNGOR
07-08-2018, 11:25 PM
When i get my extras they never ask for it.
Always up to me to pay them at the end.... I had pay from $20 to $200 max so far.

Same here, only ever paid max $200 for the FS twice in massage shop, both time were many years ago when I was a gambling addict, win a little then punt big and losing more later.

First time was #8 Vivian at Xanadu, Hong Kong ML, 36 D Cups , got to fuck her and she said she wanted $200, sure , the bbbj nearly knocked me over, just held on then finally inside her, didn’t last long at all which is why FS is such a waste of money for me. Managed to have more FS in later visits and those times only paid her $100 and she was fine with it.

Second time was at Chequers Korean section, this busty Korean babe just so beautiful like a K Pop Star and big real tits . Only CBJ though but fuck hard I did . Actually wanted to go back and fuck her again but she’s gone ! Never had anyone else even close to worthy of the bigger tips !

woods23
08-08-2018, 11:10 AM
$200 wow. U r rich guy bro

Hahaha I'm not rich bro money well spent. Not evey day u get to paid this much .

U pay $300 to $350 for a hot wl the feeling going to last you for? 3 hrs to few days then it will faded away right? With a special ml u wish to have sex with her when u first lay eyes on her but cant fck her after many visti nd then it just happened...the feeling nd good memory it will last for years to come....priceless :love:

AHLUNGOR
08-08-2018, 11:19 AM
Hahaha I'm not rich bro money well spent. Not evey day u get to paid this much .

U pay $300 to $350 for a hot wl the feeling going to last you for? 3 hrs to few days then it will faded away right? With a special ml u wish to have sex with her when u first lay eyes on her but cant fck her after many visti nd then it just happened...the feeling nd good memory it will last for years priceless :love:

Yeap, it’s all in the build up of anticipation and the unknown challenge of will she? Won’t she and when you finally get inside, that feeling is quite different from going to a FS brothel where every WL no matter how hot and popular, it’s a sure fuck and everyone walk through that door can do everything you’re gonna to do to her before and after !

Where in RnT , the ml has a choice to say no or simply just play the game and hold off for a bit, the teasing is good too if you eventually get your prize !

That’s the difference between going to FS vs RnT - and of course , don’t forget the massage too........ haha

wilisno
08-08-2018, 04:16 PM
Yeap, it’s all in the build up of anticipation and the unknown challenge of will she? Won’t she and when you finally get inside, that feeling is quite different from going to a FS brothel where every WL no matter how hot and popular, it’s a sure fuck and everyone walk through that door can do everything you’re gonna to do to her before and after !

Where in RnT , the ml has a choice to say no or simply just play the game and hold off for a bit, the teasing is good too if you eventually get your prize !

That’s the difference between going to FS vs RnT - and of course , don’t forget the massage too........ haha
That’s the mindset of a gambling addict, the fun is more in gambling, not in winning ! ;) ;) ;)

cmk76
08-08-2018, 05:55 PM

U pay $300 to $350 for a hot wl the feeling going to last you for? 3 hrs to few days then it will faded away right? With a special ml u wish to have sex with her when u first lay eyes on her but cant fck her after many visti nd then it just happened...the feeling nd good memory it will last for years to come....priceless :love:

...and then it's off to the next ML... always telling them that they're the ONLY one... Hehehe...

sukeong
08-08-2018, 06:02 PM

True. True. All part of the thrill of finally catching your 'prey' haha

ML_Lover
08-08-2018, 09:47 PM
My philosophy is that if the girl doesn’t want to have sex, they will ask for money - that’s a big, big turn off for me. Time to try a different girl...

Raybo
08-08-2018, 11:11 PM
That’s the mindset of a gambling addict, the fun is more in gambling, not in winning ! ;) ;) ;)

This is harsh but true in my very limited experience and from what guys have shared about RnT on this forum.

FoxIsMe
08-08-2018, 11:34 PM
I would say 50 for nude HJ

Rowdypants
08-08-2018, 11:54 PM
Has anyone tried to get part 2 - part 1 - part 2 in an hour session? That’s be ideal I think

goodtime
09-08-2018, 12:56 AM
Has anyone tried to get part 2 - part 1 - part 2 in an hour session? That’s be ideal I think

Yes, for a price

vitamin
09-08-2018, 01:19 AM

that just sounds frustrating. What if you never get to fuck her?

Don't they say that the biggest dopamine release is during anticipation and not the actual reward...
It's the anticipation on returning and possibly getting it.

lonely heart
09-08-2018, 06:10 AM
I can still get everything for just around $100 all up for an hour, and before some moron go blah blah blah again, its not all MILF. Some mid 20s can be have for this price too.

When I have to pay 130-160 all up, then it usually come with "really good" services from either a hot young teen or a great services MILF.

You wont find one that tick all the boxes but I am glad that I have enough choices that ticks 3 out of 4 boxes.

woods23
09-08-2018, 12:03 PM
[QUOTE=vitamin;1488660]that just sounds frustrating. What if you never get to fuck her?

Yep but

A master of rnt once said to me - A great session sometime it doesn't have to end with fs . Best advice ever !! :)
A true master indeed.

wilisno
09-08-2018, 02:00 PM
[QUOTE=vitamin;1488660]that just sounds frustrating. What if you never get to fuck her?

Yep but

A master of rnt once said to me - A great session sometime it doesn't have to end with fs . Best advice ever !! :)
A true master indeed.
To you, it’s a great advice. To me it’s still sounds frustrating ! ;) ;) ;)

As I said, it’s the mindset of the punter, whatever floats your boat ! ;) ;) ;)

woods23
09-08-2018, 05:40 PM
[QUOTE=woods23;1488896]
To you, it’s a great advice. To me it’s still sounds frustrating ! ;) ;) ;)

As I said, it’s the mindset of the punter, whatever floats your boat ! ;) ;) ;)

Well after the best ever advice then I got another one from the "grand master " lol
It's " enjoyed the moments "

My mindset these days is let it come naturally nd this year no fs from ml nd not that frustrated either.

But I know lots guy out there caught in this silly game not never waked up till they get burnt bad.

waltman
09-08-2018, 08:41 PM
You pay 130-160 but its all on a little table. Dont understand that

lonely heart
09-08-2018, 10:10 PM
You pay 130-160 but its all on a little table. Dont understand that

can't say your theory is wrong. Plenty of $90/30 mins $150/hr shops out there and these shops in the current state of market are not short of talent and many come with excellent services too.

However if you happen to find a good massage girl who is will to give you more less same services and throw in a good massage too, I will always go for a massage girl.

After all you cannot have everything so depends on your preference.

vitamin
10-08-2018, 03:57 AM
Well after the best ever advice then I got another one from the "grand master " lol
It's " enjoyed the moments "

My mindset these days is let it come naturally nd this year no fs from ml nd not that frustrated either.

But I know lots guy out there caught in this silly game not never waked up till they get burnt bad.

maybe i'm not zen enough to enjoy such moments :D getting hj and can't go no further is like letting you chew a juicy steak but not letting you swallow.
I can't imagine anything more frustrating.

lonely heart
10-08-2018, 08:20 AM
maybe i'm not zen enough to enjoy such moments :D getting hj and can't go no further is like letting you chew a juicy steak but not letting you swallow.

You do realize that most message girl out there has a full menu on offer right? This distinguish between ML and WL is really full of it. More so these days as many FS is doing shit and the girls are looking everywhere to get the extra buck.

I recently run into a few ex city girls who now have to settle for inner west shops. What a delighted scene.....

woods23
10-08-2018, 09:16 AM

I'm almost a monk 唐僧 in rnt Mr vit ...im at the highest level. I had surpassed my master now he still getting fs nd bbbj lol.

It's matters of time I will walked out with massage only hehehe;)

wilisno
10-08-2018, 01:52 PM
You do realize that most message girl out there has a full menu on offer right? This distinguish between ML and WL is really full of it. More so these days as many FS is doing shit and the girls are looking everywhere to get the extra buck.

I recently run into a few ex city girls who now have to settle for inner west shops. What a delighted scene.....
Firstly, this statement of most MLs have a full menu on offer is very questionable, tell Ahlungor that !

Secondly, those who like to say MLs and WLs are different kind of girls are mainly massage guys, FS guys don’t have that illusion that they’re different ! ;) ;) ;)

Rayaya
10-08-2018, 05:15 PM
$50 upfront and straight to the point cut the BS

lonely heart
10-08-2018, 06:31 PM
Firstly, this statement of most MLs have a full menu on offer is very questionable, tell Ahlungor that !

Change the question mark to dollar sign and you will see their full course menu. Of course that dollar sign value different depend on venue.

Diva and Irene 200+
General city shops 100-150
Suburbs 80-100
inner west 50-70

Secondly, those who like to say MLs and WLs are different kind of girls are mainly massage guys, FS guys don’t have that illusion that they’re different ! ;) ;) ;)

Another historical moment LH agree with wilisno.

One brother have to pay 100 and he was so happy cos the girl said "I only do it with you" I just smile....

wilisno
10-08-2018, 06:41 PM
Change the question mark to dollar sign and you will see their full course menu. Of course that dollar sign value different depend on venue.

Diva and Irene 200+
Suburbs 80-100
inner west 50-70

Another historical moment LH agree with wilisno.

One brother have to pay 100 and he was so happy cos the girl said "I only do it with you" I just smile....
Still can’t see anything that indicates “ most “ MLs would offer full menu, maybe the one or two you happened to find ?

Also Ahlungor and I agreed on a lot more things before, like we both shot you down when you were whingeing non-stop about the $5 difference between Newtown shops and city shops, so it’s no historical moment this time ! ;) ;) ;)

ellison
10-08-2018, 08:07 PM
FS needs more of that

lonely heart
10-08-2018, 09:09 PM
Still can’t see anything that indicates “ most “ MLs would offer full menu, maybe the one or two you happened to find ?

Also Ahlungor and I agreed on a lot more things before, like we both shot you down when you were whingeing non-stop about the $5 difference between Newtown shops and city shops, so it’s no historical moment this time ! ;) ;) ;)
You must be drinking too much from Friday night drinks... Read my reply again. :sweat: :sweat:

beta101
11-08-2018, 07:36 AM
tough but to crack but I got what I wanted with her (Saw her twice)

Lol so slow... nub or just shy boy? :p I did it in my first go. I think u just have to be a certain type(very clean n not a scary incel) then the forbidden menu is on.

woods23
11-08-2018, 10:37 AM
Lol so slow... nub or just shy boy? :p I did it in my first go. I think u just have to be a certain type(very clean n not a scary incel) then the forbidden menu is on.
Mr beta .... Sam was a new kid on the block a super star back then he took Rnt to another level.....

We both saw her twice nd what we did to her few years ago was pretty good .

I have throw every thing at her nd even in her by the end of sesh her pussy is bigger than the harbour tunnel nd I swear I lost a few kgs that day the table have moved from middle of the room to the door she have to put her hands against the door the stop the table to go further ...unfortunately the restaurant was doing some renovations nd is temporary closed not all is on the menu....so jealous of you ;)

vitamin
13-08-2018, 03:09 AM
I'm almost a monk 唐僧 in rnt Mr vit ...im at the highest level. I had surpassed my master now he still getting fs nd bbbj lol.

It's matters of time I will walked out with massage only hehehe;)

Teach me sensai. How many hours must i need to train in order to reach ecstasy with simply the touch of a woman?

beta101
15-08-2018, 07:46 AM
Teach me sensai. How many hours must i need to train in order to reach ecstasy with simply the touch of a woman?

About 40 years. When u are 60+ sex is too tiring n just touching is enough.

Source: my current state lol

beta101
15-08-2018, 07:48 AM
Mr beta .... Sam was a new kid on the block a super star back then he took Rnt to another level.....

We both saw her twice nd what we did to her few years ago was pretty good .

I have throw every thing at her nd even in her by the end of sesh her pussy is bigger than the harbour tunnel nd I swear I lost a few kgs that day the table have moved from middle of the room to the door she have to put her hands against the door the stop the table to go further ...unfortunately the restaurant was doing some renovations nd is temporary closed not all is on the menu....so jealous of you ;)

Hahahahaha ok ok I'm reading between the lines now. Not talking about secert star Carli anymore.

cassius
15-08-2018, 08:32 AM
Priceless comment Babycat.

Idurian
15-08-2018, 09:30 AM

Diva and Irene 200+
Suburbs 80-100
inner west 50-70

=

Agree, for the suburbs its generally about $80 - $100 for FS depending on the ML

Shreddedolphin
20-08-2018, 02:15 AM
generally no more than $50 for a HJ anything over that i might as well go FS because i struggle to last long. Really bang for buck issue for me.

edenclubbrothel
22-08-2018, 12:14 AM
Look for shops that does fixed pricing to ensure there are no surprises. No one likes surprise in the middle of enjoyment! Like a gun the head