PDA

View Full Version : No 5 Marrickville Thank you for your continued support!

Marrickvill_5
06-08-2018, 10:58 PM
Thank you.

Dear aus99 and esteemed forum members,

As you know recently we were banned, but we are happy to say that everything has been resolved and we are back to posting daily as usual. I won't go into details of why we were banned, but let's just say that this is a good opportunity as it allows us to move on and begin anew. As you know we have had some changes in staffing recently and again we would like to take this opportunity to say that we value your business and continued support. We are moving forward and trying to be more customer focussed. But change doesn't happen over night, as the saying goes Rome wasn't built in a day. We want things to happen at a steady pace so please bare with us as we begin on our journey together. Change is coming and for the better. As you know we have recently overhauled our website that was the first step and there will be more to come...

I'm sure many of you have questions about what's happening, I will do my best to answer as many questions as possible (within reasons obviously) so if any of you would like to start a "AMA Marrickville 5" thread in the general talk section I warmly invite you to do so.

Finally, thank you for your continued support, loyalty, and patience. There will be promotions coming soon for all aus99 members so please check back with us soon.

https://preview.ibb.co/bBB4fe/thank_you_anime_girl_cute.jpg (https://ibb.co/jmRsYz)

AHLUNGOR
06-08-2018, 11:09 PM
Thanks for the message!

All the Best !

Cheers

Marrickvill_5
07-08-2018, 12:25 AM
👍
I see what you did there - very nice 😁

I’m glad someone shares my love of puns. :)

Targayayuka
07-08-2018, 01:17 AM
Can't be. The English is too good........lulz.

Marrickvill_5
07-08-2018, 01:31 AM
Can't be. The English is too good........lulz.

Jerry's English is not bad just not at my level. But on a site like this does it really matter?

vitamin
07-08-2018, 01:46 AM
Does Jerry still work there? Been out of the game for a while

harrycd
09-08-2018, 11:48 PM
Oh I missed all the drama :(

I need to check out the new rooms at n5m sometime.

Sawamura
12-08-2018, 01:04 AM
Looking forward to changes and improvement ;)

cuteguy
14-08-2018, 02:03 PM
Does Jerry still work there? Been out of the game for a while

She's been busy travelling overseas and recently returned dark tanned and with an Afro hair style.

Marrickvill_5
14-08-2018, 02:34 PM
Be sure to let us know when this happens so we know when to come back.

I've got quite a busy schedule but if you decide to visit us let me know and I'll try and be there to greet you in person, to make sure the level of service you are getting is up to par with my expectations of my staff and reception.

x11
14-08-2018, 10:07 PM
Afro? I gotta see that!