PDA

View Full Version : General talk Trip to Melbourne

Kowabunga
07-08-2018, 03:40 AM
I was in Melbourne for 2 nights.
Went to shop in St Kilda called Pink Lady.
A nice 1hr massage with a young Taiwanese girl. Very good. Rate was less than in Brisbane but I paid the same as in Brisbane as an extra as she was nice to be with and good company.
Next night was a WL in own apartment.
She was brilliant. I did a 1.5hr session and she was great.
Very good company.
Melbourne is in good hands.

I found Melb99 very quiet compared to Briss99.
I could use Locanto to locate services and also Google maps.

Woebetide
07-08-2018, 06:43 PM
On a recent trip, I found our Melbourne forum very quiet, too. Was hoping for some help in exploring the punting options. Turns out, they seem to have another site they favour. Not sure if I am allowed to mention it here.
If you google the Nakedtruth Melbourne, you should find it. You have to post a review before you gain access to the reviews. There was no read-only option, so they are super careful. FWIW

Kowabunga
07-08-2018, 06:50 PM
Yes. I've come across that. Very different type of site.
They sent me an email as well ... but not going to respond.
Certainly appears that the rate in Melbourne is a bit less, but otherwise the same variations in shops are still there.

flamejob
08-08-2018, 11:10 PM
On a recent trip, I found our Melbourne forum very quiet, too. Was hoping for some help in exploring the punting options. Turns out, they seem to have another site they favour. Not sure if I am allowed to mention it here.
If you google the Nakedtruth Melbourne, you should find it. You have to post a review before you gain access to the reviews. There was no read-only option, so they are super careful. FWIW

Thanks dude. I get down there a bit so have posted a couple of reviews on this site (including a top-shit soapland style massage in camberwell), but wasn't aware of the nakedtruth. will have to check it out.