PDA

View Full Version : New Norman Park, Thai cozy massage

Homebrew
07-08-2018, 08:45 PM
Tried here on weekend, driving past, saw little pink sign.
Wynum road inbound on the right after Hoppy's car wash. 0451332986.
Located under coffee shop & hairdresser, walk down the side drive.
Anyway called and a nice chat, confirmed and went down,lol.
Nice little set up clean and tidy has toilet & shower.
Was only one girl visible youngish Thai girl, bit skinny but nice body. Booked for an hour and into room, only tiles on floor, makes it quite noisy, anyway in she comes and starts massage, ok nothing great but alright, good conversation back and forth, quite flirty so ask if extra, of coarse so about the 20 minute mark she ends up same as me, very nice time had by all and both very happy.
Asked how often she works, depends on boss either here or Stafford road shop, oh ok, so another multi shop owner, I am not familiar with north side greatly.
When leaving saw 2 others, one largish and one could have been LB.
Shop"............8/10.
Massage.........7/10.
Girl................7.5/10.
VFM................same as most places, pretty standard pricing.
WIR..............probably, handy to home, only see her not other 2.

Brissypunter
07-08-2018, 10:09 PM
Yeah the larger one might of been one i saw and I walked but maybe after few weeks more I will give another go ..

Kowabunga
11-08-2018, 06:39 PM
Checked this place out recently. It’s has a sister shop on Stafford rd (Unique Thai) that I've also been too. Had a few excellent messages with a variety of the girls at the Stafford shop.
I've always found them very friendly and do a great massage.

Was able to make a booking at the new shop with a favourite masseuse.
She provided an exquisite massage experience.
It’s one of the rewards for building a rapport with the girls. They know what you want, and you know what they'll do and limits.
Very enjoyable.

Facilities here are good. Plenty of off road parking down the back and underneath back entrance.
Shop is located below shops on ground floor.
Three massage rooms. Two quite large. All appeared to have mirrors installed plus air con.
Massage tables were new, sturdy and wide.
There was a combo room that had toilet, screened shower cubicle, and washing machine.
I've always been impressed how neat and tidy the Stafford rd shop is, they supply large towels and the massage tables are always re-set very clean.

An impressive setup at this new shop.

Kowabunga
29-08-2018, 07:57 PM
They don't have an ML with a name starting with L, but there is an ML with a name starting with R.
May have been mis-heard.
None the less. If the ML is new, it's a good idea to take good care of them.

Homebrew
11-09-2018, 07:25 AM
went here again on weekend saw the same Thai girl J, she is good.
doesn't get to this shop much she said, more at Stafford shop.
not sure on the others here as i have only seen this girl and is getting better with each visit.
same amount paid each time but more and more privileges each time.

DavePunts
11-09-2018, 08:02 PM
Did a walk in at this place today and met V. Very friendly, but a bit on the large side for my tastes. She was the only girl available so I probably should have walked away, but I only get so much time for these adventures each week, so I stuck it out. Good massage, but I would not return.

spaceman
24-09-2018, 09:17 AM
went for a visit on Sunday
there was a lady man working named moda seems to rotate from staford

skool
05-12-2018, 07:46 AM
Recently visited this place. Quite impressive line-up. They have employed girls from various countries to keep all punters interested. Tried South American with specs and brown skin. Initially she was ready only for basic extras but after 30 mins of conversation got more friendly. Looks like more fun will be on offer on repeating. While walking out, spotted one Asian with cute baby face and hot figure. It’s hard to keep up !!!

randy84
07-12-2018, 06:20 AM
Who’s the girl to see there?

Homebrew
07-12-2018, 06:24 AM
Who’s the girl to see there?

not Moda by the sounds of it.

Kowabunga
08-12-2018, 10:06 AM
The name is Mocha

randy84
09-12-2018, 03:22 PM