PDA

View Full Version : General talk Going to Brisbane for work trip

goodtime
09-08-2018, 12:16 AM
I'll be heading to Brisbane for work, staying in the cbd. Should I spend money punting? Strip clubs or just save my money for Sydney?

Any recommendations for brissy cbd?

wilisno
09-08-2018, 01:47 AM
I'll be heading to Brisbane for work, staying in the cbd. Should I spend money punting? Strip clubs or just save my money for Sydney?

Bro need1 was just on the forum two days ago, send him a pm !

LookingForTheOne
09-08-2018, 01:47 AM
Be prepared for the price hike for extras. I have a Massage Lady Friend that moved from Sydney to Brisbane as she can get $100 tip for Nude hand Job.

liminal
09-08-2018, 05:36 PM

You must must book Mandy Thai private RnT woman

Amazing

There are great reviews here and PP. . ....

CunningLinguist
09-08-2018, 11:21 PM

Last time I was there, many years ago now, you could touch the strippers, so worth going to a strip club for the novelty!
But if you want sex save your money for Sydney.

Raybo
10-08-2018, 08:30 AM
Brisbane CBD has a lot of private WLs but in general you are paying massive overs compared to the Sydney market, extra $$ for this and extra $$ for that. Most girls are not as advertised.

I would definitely recommend strip clubs. Candy Club in the valley or Confidential Club (B Confidential) on the edge of the CBD/ Spring Hill. I was up there recently and had a great night and backed up with an afternoon at Confidential Club. I didnt do a private show but on my afternoon visit i was talking withone of the girls for most of my stay. She ended up getting fully nude for $120 for 20 mins or so and sat in the main bar area with me., happy for me to touch her pussy and rest of her body. The owner also gave me half priced drinks for me and the girl for the rest of my stay.

hereandthere
10-08-2018, 04:11 PM
I travel to Brisbane about 3-4 times a year and agree with Raybo's assessment. Occasionally you do score a decent private WL or ML, but in the whole they are quite often fakes and charging way overs. There are a couple of decent RnT establishments along Logan Rd and around Stones Corner, not too far out of the city. Have a look in the Brisbane section of this site.

liminal
11-08-2018, 03:30 PM
I also travel to brisbane at least 4 times a year

Inimky see PL’s there .

Until recently pinky (now retired) was my bestie. If pinky wasn’t avail then Mandy , who is FIFO into brisbane is highly highly recommended , by many

Gorgeous stunning skilled 28 year old this woman