PDA

View Full Version : Smelly little brother

some1likeU
09-08-2018, 07:09 PM
So I been seeing this ML for a while now at a shop. I went and see her again this arvo, after the massage is done, turn around. She stripes naked, while she was playing with the little brother, she suddenly said yours doesn't smell at all. I was like oh cool, that is good to know. Do you like it with no smell? She said yes, I don't like smelly one. At that stage, her face was so close to little brother then I thought I take my chance and ask do you want to taste it?
She looked at me with that smell and put her lips around little brother. And basically finished me off in that position but she reminds me that to tell her when I m ready.
Have anyone had that kind of experience before with your regular ML.
Cost: normak Option B cost, she didn't ask for more.
Where: hmm hmm, I might keep this one to myself. But shop is in Slacks Creek/Springwood area

brownwallaby
09-08-2018, 07:52 PM
So I been seeing this ML for a while now at a shop. I went and see her again this arvo, after the massage is done, turn around. She stripes naked, while she was playing with the little brother, she suddenly said yours doesn't smell at all. I was like oh cool, that is good to know. Do you like it with no smell? She said yes, I don't like smelly one. At that stage, her face was so close to little brother then I thought I take my chance and ask do you want to taste it?
She looked at me with that smell and put her lips around little brother. And basically finished me off in that position but she reminds me that to tell her when I m ready.
Have anyone had that kind of experience before with your regular ML.
Cost: normak Option B cost, she didn't ask for more.
Where: hmm hmm, I might keep this one to myself. But shop is in Slacks Creek/Springwood area

I think most of us regular punters have experienced the girl voluntarily giving more than usual at no extra cost. I’m not a big fan of bj but yes a number of times I got that from the girl, sometimes without warning

some1likeU
09-08-2018, 07:54 PM
I think most of us regular punters have experienced the girl voluntarily giving more than usual at no extra cost. I’m not a big fan of bj but yes a number of times I got that from the girl, sometimes without warning

Agree. But this is seriously the first time I got it without extra cost lol. Maybe I should tip her little better next time, she said her visa run out in 4wks too

brownwallaby
09-08-2018, 08:32 PM
Agree. But this is seriously the first time I got it without extra cost lol. Maybe I should tip her little better next time, she said her visa run out in 4wks too

Weeks before a girl is due to leave is a good time to try to see her outside

some1likeU
09-08-2018, 10:06 PM
Yeah, I probably go see her again this weekend. Might try sniff her number out

GeorgeJetson
10-08-2018, 11:12 AM
So, spritz the todger with some tasty aroamatic to increase the odds.... Got it

brownwallaby
10-08-2018, 03:39 PM
yeah .... one girl at SS told me after a voluntary deed on her behalf how a lot of guys had really poor hygiene that their dicks smell so awful and she didn’t enjoy giving extra to them at all, and how after a session girls had to spray air freshener across the room

hereandthere
10-08-2018, 04:36 PM
Honestly we are living in a country where showering is one of the easiest things to do, no carting water from the river or the water hole, no need to boil it, just get in the bathroom turn on the tap and hey presto shower, then spray a little deodorant and start your day....so why then do we have to put up with offensive body odor on public transport or with people that think if they spray enough bloody Links they don't have to bathe??? ...finish rant

Massaddict
11-08-2018, 12:29 PM
Have struck quite a number of young MLs who were smelly little things also.

Kowabunga
11-08-2018, 12:35 PM
I think it's a good practice to shower before massage. I do it to ensure I'm clean for my own benefit and the girls will tell you they appreciate it as well.

Massaddict
11-08-2018, 12:39 PM
I think it's a good practice to shower before massage. I do it to ensure I'm clean for my own benefit and the girls will tell you they appreciate it as well.

Ditto. Agree 100%

brownwallaby
11-08-2018, 12:45 PM

yeah there are peak times during the shift and they handle 3-4 clients in a row, not much time to look after themselves

some1likeU
11-08-2018, 01:05 PM

Means that they been used too much :shout: