PDA

View Full Version : Complaint First time disappointment with Ginza

skydia
11-08-2018, 01:51 AM
First time posting here and regretfully about complaint. I have been visiting Ginza for a while and satisfied with their service until yesterday.

I contact Ginza by text as usual to ask for certain WL. Got reply that she's available at 3pm tomorrow which I said ok for booking. An hour later, I text again to ask whether it's possible to extend the booking hour. Shockingly, got a reply that she is full. I asked again to confirm whether that mean I can't extend the hour. The reply I got, she is full, which also mean that either the staff cancel my booking without notice, replacing my booking with someone else, or overlooked my booking. Quite disappointed that the staff didn't bother to reply my text until I send them screenshot of my booking and his previous reply. Maybe he thinks I'm some crazy customer trying to force booking.

I actually don't mind to see someone else at Ginza as I have other WL in mind, however he doesn't even bother to offer to change with someone else, unlike the receptionist on 278. All his reply is that she's full, which really disappoint me.

Is it because of change of receptionist? Never have this issue before with Ginza. Or is it because I have to pay first to secure booking as I read on other thread? Normally I just text, come on time and pay at the counter.

Hopefully this issue is attended as I really enjoy their previous service level. Worse case, they will ban me to visit again for complaining here.

Mr Bastard
11-08-2018, 06:29 AM
Not really the way to start your posting career skydia, even if any of the above is fact. You have even stated that you are aware of another incident in another thread to back yourself, yet this is your first post. Very difficult for forum members to give this thread and your experience much credibility whatsoever.

Good luck anyway huh

Weapon
11-08-2018, 08:11 AM
Not because it’s a new receptionist. As you say it can happen at 278 as well. It’s to do with their processes and how late girls are running or sometimes if they are actually even there. I also wished they used computers to manage bookings as opposed to the paper format they use.

Anyway it’s happened to me when Wilson was at Ginza. I rocked up at the agreed time only to be told the girl was fully booked. I forgave them and went somewhere else that night. Yeah it’s annoying but better going elsewhere than what happened to me another time when a girl was running 15 minutes over at 278. She got told off by management and subsequently rushed the hell out of me in my booking to make up time or not get in trouble again. Your complaint seems like nothing compared to what I have experienced , you must have a short temper.

bbongobboy
11-08-2018, 09:32 AM
Hello Chaps,

I wonder how many of you have worked running reception, shepherding girls and customers: sometimes horny, sometimes unreasonable, sometimes cheating, sometimes too hard, sometimes with too much to say, sometimes upsetting the girl, sometimes taking the girl out the business, sometimes bad mouthing the shop, sometimes fighting other customers, sometimes introducing the girl to drugs, or doing something else that puts the shop in the frame of illegality...

... and sometimes, just sometimes, turning up, paying what is agreed, having fun in the room, leaving without causing gossip and fights amongst the girls, and turning as a regular without becoming infatuated or stalking the girl.

There are unreasonable shops and receptionists in this industry. Go figure, it's an industry that attracts gambling addicts, sexual deviants and drugs. But honestly, chill out and accept what life brings you. You're not a billionaire, you're not paying $5,000 an hour, and get some perspective.

BB

bronte
11-08-2018, 11:29 AM
First time posting here and regretfully about complaint. I have been visiting Ginza for a while and satisfied with their service until yesterday.

I contact Ginza by text as usual to ask for certain WL. Got reply that she's available at 3pm tomorrow which I said ok for booking. An hour later, I text again to ask whether it's possible to extend the booking hour. Shockingly, got a reply that she is full. I asked again to confirm whether that mean I can't extend the hour. The reply I got, she is full, which also mean that either the staff cancel my booking without notice, replacing my booking with someone else, or overlooked my booking. Quite disappointed that the staff didn't bother to reply my text until I send them screenshot of my booking and his previous reply. Maybe he thinks I'm some crazy customer trying to force booking.

I actually don't mind to see someone else at Ginza as I have other WL in mind, however he doesn't even bother to offer to change with someone else, unlike the receptionist on 278. All his reply is that she's full, which really disappoint me.

Is it because of change of receptionist? Never have this issue before with Ginza. Or is it because I have to pay first to secure booking as I read on other thread? Normally I just text, come on time and pay at the counter.

Hopefully this issue is attended as I really enjoy their previous service level. Worse case, they will ban me to visit again for complaining here.

If you wanted to extend your booking and you can’t because she has been fully booked, and was told so by reception, why are you complaining? Just turn up at your original time.

Did you assume your booking has been overlooked or cancelled ? did they actually say that to you ?

If they say she’s full, then they may mean that you cannot extend. Doesn’t mean that your booking has been given to other people, 533 style.

Azninvasion85
11-08-2018, 01:03 PM
Yeh I agree with the above post, OPs post sounded like he booked for an hour 3-4pm then wanted to extend. If someone booked 4pm onwards then obviously he can't extend. How is that a complaint?

Hu6e
11-08-2018, 02:08 PM
Joined 3 years ago, and first post is a whinge?? This seems to be a pattern of behaviour amongst several users.
So in 3 years, you haven't had ANY experiences worth sharing, other than this? You wont get much sympathy here mate.

wilisno
11-08-2018, 02:25 PM
I still can’t see anything in the story that’s worth complaining ! ;) ;) ;)

The Immortal
11-08-2018, 02:48 PM

Can I say what a lot are thinking?

Which shop are you representing?

quackm2002
11-08-2018, 03:11 PM
I’m struggling to grasp whether his gripe is that they wouldn’t let him extend or that they never recorded his original appointment. If the former, that’s how it goes so it’s a bit unreasonable complaining about that but if the latter, that’s poor on their part.

I was there Thursday evening and the place just doesn’t run the same without Wilson there. The Korean guy on reception didn’t even know they are advertising a discount on Wednesdays and Thursdays and wouldn’t honor it.

Painterdan
11-08-2018, 04:31 PM
I’m struggling to grasp whether his gripe is that they wouldn’t let him extend or that they never recorded his original appointment. If the former, that’s how it goes so it’s a bit unreasonable complaining about that but if the latter, that’s poor on their part.

I was there Thursday evening and the place just doesn’t run the same without Wilson there. The Korean guy on reception didn’t even know they are advertising a discount on Wednesdays and Thursdays and wouldn’t honor it.

Each shop has their defenders. This is the most reasonable response to the thread.

Yogurt
11-08-2018, 07:51 PM
Wheres wilson ? In china ?

cassius
11-08-2018, 08:21 PM
What the complaint says, is that the customer is vexed because he could not extend. Hello! another booking had obviously been made for the next time slot. Years ago some shops allowed extensions and the following customer would be really pissed off. How would the customer feel if that happened to him? I see no fault at all in how reception dealt with it.

Weapon
11-08-2018, 11:28 PM
Yeh I agree with the above post, OPs post sounded like he booked for an hour 3-4pm then wanted to extend. If someone booked 4pm onwards then obviously he can't extend. How is that a complaint?

I think what the op is saying is he found out his initial booking got overlooked when pursuing an extension, so no booking at all for him on that day let alone extension. I can understand his frustration but that’s merely a first world problem. No time or money lost really, just some poor organisation on Ginza’s behalf.

rockbreaker
12-08-2018, 03:38 PM
----------------------------------------removing---

mikael66
12-08-2018, 05:01 PM
Hi, If i were you, i would just turned up on the original time. I believed that they record the bookings, so, your original booking would have been valid still. They might have misunderstand you, that your were making a new booking. They might have look your second text, check the booking schedule, saw that the hour your were asking is already booked and say that she is fully book. That doesn't mean that they cancelled your original booking. I think they don't record the phone number against the booking because whenever i go there, they usually ask "booking for who". So, i think they only mark the time slot in the booking schedule. Thus, you might have been misunderstood thinking it is a new booking.

Pongie
12-08-2018, 07:39 PM
Wilson definitely records the number. One time I rocked up and there was a slight confusion with my booking. I booked an hour with Bella and Wilson had put my number down for Boa.

SillySausage
12-08-2018, 09:02 PM
Unless you have it printed on your tshirt or something, how would they know what your phone number is to match up with the booking?

They don't. It happened to me once. Some guy took my booking and then I showed the receptionist my phone (and number) for proof. He then said sorry and made me wait 30 mins for another wl.

Weapon
12-08-2018, 09:17 PM
100% they take down your number. They message when the girl is available earlier sometimes.

harrycd
12-08-2018, 10:52 PM
I had a breakdown on my way to ginza once, filled up from a dodgy servo and got shit in the fuel.
Luckily I always leave myself some breathing room and managed to get the bike going again and made it on time.

Shit happens, relax and move on.

vitamin
13-08-2018, 03:04 AM
I had a breakdown on my way to ginza once, filled up from a dodgy servo and got shit in the fuel.
Luckily I always leave myself some breathing room and managed to get the bike going again and made it on time.

Shit happens, relax and move on.

That is some dedications and good ethics.
Didn't even consider reschedule.

I had a shop take a booking 30min before hand. said girl is available.
When i arrived, reception told me customer extended for 40min.. HOW DO YOU EVEN EXTEND 40 MIN
Obviously i'm still bitter about it.

He then proceeded to show me other girls.
But i decided to leave and took my business elsewhere.
Needless to say. I haven't been back since.

If you don't like it. Leave. The business if run poorly will go downhill by themselves.

Pussyhands
13-08-2018, 08:52 AM
It’s funny cuz sex is such big buisness and can turn us into monsters ahhaha

All the best!

I have been tugging lately ;) miss my ginza and 278 girls ahhaha

kase
14-08-2018, 07:53 PM
Thanks for the information