PDA

View Full Version : General talk queen's game with the slaves?

porpoiseboy
11-08-2018, 10:21 PM
Looking at the roster for Kent St Massage I saw an ad for a ML.

Daisy is a young girl in her twenties from beautiful Chongqing. She loved the queen's game with the slaves, and the massage was very comfortable.

Queen's game with the slaves sounds interesting, anyone have any idea what it means?

Hu6e
11-08-2018, 11:35 PM
I'm hoping it's got something to do with her being a dominatrix, but I highly doubt it.
Chain me to a cross and give me ruined orgasms!!

aussiegaigin
12-08-2018, 08:38 AM
Strange shop here. A girl I have been seeing regularly isn't mentioned in the rosters. Shop doesn't respond to messages off their website or on WeChat.

bronte
12-08-2018, 12:00 PM
Looking at the roster for Kent St Massage I saw an ad for a ML.

Daisy is a young girl in her twenties from beautiful Chongqing. She loved the queen's game with the slaves, and the massage was very comfortable.

Queen's game with the slaves sounds interesting, anyone have any idea what it means?

Probably just a bad google or wechat translation.

FoxIsMe
15-08-2018, 11:47 PM
How can you get a bdsm session during massage...

aussiegaigin
19-08-2018, 09:09 PM
Seems Daisy is into some mild SM.

Was chatting to another girl from the shop and she mentions Daisy has some "slapping" routine, but wasn't clear about the details. But apparently she charges around $200 for it.
Any takers?

Hu6e
19-08-2018, 09:20 PM

Was chatting to another girl from the shop and she mentions Daisy has some "slapping" routine, but wasn't clear about the details. But apparently she charges around $200 for it.
Any takers?

Is she the slapper, or the slapper??
If she is the Queen, I daresay slapper.

aussiegaigin
20-08-2018, 12:14 PM
Ada is "big busty" girl, shop claims size F. Doesn't speak English, but mighty be of interest to Brother AH?

porpoiseboy
20-08-2018, 09:21 PM

Any takers?

Wow so it is not just a bad translation. Since I brought it up I should give it a try but $200 is a bit of an obstacle.