12-08-2018, 07:23 PM
Person's Name: Sue

Establishment: Herbert Street, St Leonards

Date of Visit: Sunday 12th August 2018

Girls Photos: Yes

Photo Genuine: Nope

Hours of Business: N/A

Rates: $175

Size/ shape: Pretty Average looks, Short Height, Small Body Frace, Bust B maybe a large A cup

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese (or some Asian Ethnicity)

Services Provided: FS, CBJ

So I found a relatively shady ad on Locanto and tbh for $110 FS for 30min, I wasn't overly fussed whether it was gonna be half decent. I was on the ball.

I went knowingly the photos were going to be fakes, surprisingly they weren't even remotely close. It was the first time I've picked up an ad from a classified and just rocked up, and it amazed me how little they cared whether the WL looked even similar to the photo or not.

Anyway you get what you paid for, I decided to bite the bullet and enter the apartment. The lady was in her mid to late 30's small breast, and overall small body frame.

Took a shower by myself and then she entered after I came out. Afterwards, she started cuddling and lightly kissing my body on the bed before quickly slapping on the dom.

The CBJ was actually not too bad, she even started sucking/licking my balls. When I reached down to touch her, she told me no fingering, just light touches, which was a shame. One thing for sure, she had a bomb ass pu**y for her age. Just running my finger between her puffy pu**y turned me on more than anything.

She was really keen on starting sex even after asking her for a bit more BJ, she reluctantly agreed but after a couple minutes, she started just mounting on me.

The sex wasn't anything special, but she started getting really into it, changed position from cowgirl, to the sitting one (idk the name) and finally to missionary. By then she was moaning hard and was really into it, letting me do heaps of stuff like taking it out and finally fingering her, also got a good look at her pussy and confirmed my allegation of how good it is, and started kissing me everywhere around my neck/body and even DFK.

After a bit, she said we only had 10min, which annoyed me since there weren't any clocks in the room so I assumed she was rushing it so I, pumped hard, unloaded and went to take a shower by myself. While she was taking a shower I quickly got dressed and checked my phone and to my surprise, she was right on the ball, we were 5min past the 30min I booked for. Magic

Anyway, after she got out, we talked for half a minute, with her broken English and left.

Overall:4.5/10 Looks:5/10 Sex:5/10 Service:3/10 Her pu**y: Priceless

LookingForTheOne
12-08-2018, 11:25 PM
I have see some WeChat ads about this place.. Thanks for the heads up