They spent all that money and the place is a mess
Somebody from 42 go over there and sort the place out....Please

Assandlegs
13-08-2018, 01:46 PM
Two shops Same Owners
42 is well run and organised with great girls It’s consistent
Marrickville 5 is disorganised untidy hit and miss The girls are so so
They spent all that money and the place is a mess
Somebody from 42 go over there and sort the place out....PleaseTell us what happened bro LV

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Labia Vortex
13-08-2018, 04:39 PM
Last visit paid $170 for 45 min premium service
BBBJ etc
Waited 10 minutes for the girl to come to the Room
The room was a mess. Used tissues everywhere. No hot water for the shower
Girl shows up. No touching.No kissing. No BBBJ
No nothing.Total dud
I’ve given the place four attempts at redemption. All failed
Thats it for me The place used to be a bomb site but the girls and management were better
Photos aren’t even close to what the girls look like

Brothelcreeper
13-08-2018, 06:50 PM
Is Christmas still at 5 ?

They are getting hammered with bad publicity at the moment. What's going on ?

wachumba
13-08-2018, 07:00 PM
Is Christmas still at 5 ?

She not there anymore

Weapon
13-08-2018, 07:24 PM
Last visit paid $170 for 45 min premium service
BBBJ etc
Waited 10 minutes for the girl to come to the Room
The room was a mess. Used tissues everywhere. No hot water for the shower
Girl shows up. No touching.No kissing. No BBBJ
No nothing.Total dud
I’ve given the place four attempts at redemption. All failed
Thats it for me The place used to be a bomb site but the girls and management were better
Photos aren’t even close to what the girls look like

Did you get any compensation for not getting the service you paid for?

Did you also speak to them about the last 3 encounters also? Man that place sounds terrible.

Yogurt
13-08-2018, 07:58 PM
They are different owner labia bro

Labia Vortex
13-08-2018, 07:58 PM
The young guy that runs the place doesn’t want to know
The last visit when I wanted to talk to him he was too busy eating

Weapon
13-08-2018, 08:17 PM
Fuck him eating... just say to him you want to let him know quickly that the service was shit!

Tell him to take the feedback seriously and stop being an ignorant cunt. After that if he still seems like a fuckwit then don’t go back.

Labia Vortex
13-08-2018, 08:46 PM
I’m done with the place
It needs new management

woods23
13-08-2018, 09:35 PM
I think They getting a new team together after Xmas is gone day time :( . I go night time the guys is great they look after you like a king...beer,hot tea ,water u name it.

The Speechwriter
13-08-2018, 10:28 PM
Went there once. Shitpit.

Brothelcreeper
13-08-2018, 11:05 PM
I went to 5 once. What a dump. Line up of girls was ok but nothing better than you see in $150 shops. I walked as I thought I am not paying $250 hr for Diamond or whatever they call it.

vitamin
13-08-2018, 11:26 PM
Went there once. Shitpit.

I wanted to like the place. But the place just looked dirty. And for 40 bucks more you can be at Ginza .. themed room and top girls.

Haven't been since the renovation though. The memory of a steamy hot room with no air-conditioning mid Dec Jan summer heat still haunts me.

However judging from everyone's comments. The place doesn't seem promising.

If the girls were great then I guess one can overlook the atmosphere. But apparently people are getting dud punts for premium prices.

AHLUNGOR
14-08-2018, 09:36 AM
Any one tried this Maggie ??

https://media.giphy.com/media/4KFxlhWDBAfkoUqYrU/giphy.gif

BlackToad
14-08-2018, 11:46 AM
Has the magic sex fairy lost her powers?

I’ve been to N5M a number of times and had some very good times. Yeah, the place was a dump with peeling paint on the ceiling and walls and dodgy shower but the girls were nice and provided great service. However my last punt there was also a dud and since then 278 has been my go to place for mid-price punting.

kase
14-08-2018, 07:50 PM
This is true enough

vitamin
14-08-2018, 11:08 PM

Wow she's cute. Have you seen yet bro alg?

bibimbob
15-08-2018, 01:37 PM

I've tried Maggie couple of weeks ago and here is short story of mine.
Her English is not very good but we could communicate with very easy Eng words anyway.
She is not as slim as her photo and short video, especially her face is more rounder than video. probably used face filter something but she still cute with big eyes.
Basically she is very happy and smiling girl and whole session was ok.
I found that her scars of boob job and c-section and asked personal question "where is your baby and family?" while we were having a shower after session.
then she started weeping and crying a bit and her boy is at China with her parent. I tried to make calm down her and cheer her up. haha
Recommend? yes. She has good service mind and more than average for sure.

appless
16-08-2018, 12:34 AM
Too many hit and miss at n5. My last visit to n5 was a massive dud. Went to see Mango, cute korean but horrible service. Everything was rush, mechanical and she was on her phone at the start and end of the session. Paid for diamond too. Definitely never coming back here again.

42G on the other hand only remember 1 bad one (girl was new to industry and was later moved to n5 for a short period). If i'm nearby I'd go 42, otherwise it's 5 Star, Ginza or 278 Club.

Paison
16-08-2018, 10:01 AM
I used to go to number 5 for Alina and Deer regularly - Top service girls and both very friendly and did their best to impress. I know Deer went to another shop and I haven’t seen Alina on roster for awhile either.

Must say the place is going downhill as of late. Went for a lineup a couple weeks ago, they had a lot of korean girls on which I don’t mind, problem is they were all monster looking and I wouldn’t do them if they paid me. I ended up going with a chinese girl named Judy who was just ok.

I will still give them another go since I live in Marrickville and can’t be bothered going into city but hoping they will improve back to where they used to be.
They really need to recruit some good quality girls.
The way I see it is -

If you are a WL and aren’t at least a 7 out of 10 in the looks department then you need to compensate by providing better service and giving everything on the menu.
Girls that are 8 out of 10 and above can get away with providing less than what is on the menu (no fingering, dfk etc) and I still won’t feel ripped off.

Problem is, the new girls there have been 6 out of 10 on average and not providing all the services on the menu. I end up feeling robbed.

bronte
16-08-2018, 10:06 AM
Heard these guys also have the best receptionists LMAO

AHLUNGOR
16-08-2018, 10:16 AM
Her English is not very good but we could communicate with very easy Eng words anyway.
She is not as slim as her photo and short video, especially her face is more rounder than video. probably used face filter something but she still cute with big eyes.
I found that her scars of boob job and c-section and asked personal question "where is your baby and family?" while we were having a shower after session.
then she started weeping and crying a bit and her boy is at China with her parent. I tried to make calm down her and cheer her up. haha

Thanks for the quick review brother B,

I think the bottom line is the boob job and with that she probably won’t do the job for me. But I must say it’s quite innovative for the shop to show the girls video (gif photo) showing the body with full face, wysiwyg, like !

Cheers

Ps. Apart from the enhancements, I think she is very doable !

exstar
16-08-2018, 10:41 PM
Hmmmm, at first I was going to defend M5 but after tonight’s experience I’m going to agree that they really need to pick up their game.

I made a booking with a regular girl I see (and the only reason I go to M5 in the first place). Arrived and was told the rooms were busy and I’d need to wait a bit, like 20 mins. I obviously wasn’t happy with that and said that I made my booking and you accepted and the lady receptionist was apologetic and offered a discount. Well I didnt really care about the discount as I had to sacrifice my other plans so I could make it to my booking on time. That 20 minute wait ended up being a fucking 40 minute wait, and to top it off they had the gall to buzz 20 minutes before the hours end, and I walked out of there with 5-10 mins left still to go. I did not get the full potential out of my session and all blame is towards management - zero to the girl, she’s an innocent party in all of this and I’d hate if another customer who is screwed around by management takes it out on her.

These guys have a shit way of managing their time and respecting customer bookings and make their girls work overtime. I hope this girl is able to find a better shop that will treat her with a bit more respect.

The rooms are indeed new and better than before, but with no soundproofing and very quiet music how shit is it to be in the front waiting room, watching shit Kpop music videos on mute, sitting awkwardly with other punters and hearing all the action down the hallway. Next stop Awkwardsville!!!

</rant>

The Speechwriter
16-08-2018, 10:50 PM
This place has jumped the shark.

Why does anyone go there?

The girls should leave and join a class outfit. We all know which shops they are.

bronte
16-08-2018, 11:16 PM
All rooms are busy ? so people actually go to this shop ?

kase
16-08-2018, 11:33 PM
Lets hope the service standard improves

The Speechwriter
17-08-2018, 07:28 AM
Jumped the shark is a good analogy
The TV show 'Happy Days' never recovered after jumping the shark
I suppose if a brothel cant maintain the service quality, then it needs to bite the bullet and reduce prices
Im happy to pay Diamond service, but only if I get Diamond service

Bang on.

It takes money for services it does not deliver.

Should be dragged before the banking royal commission next to AMP.

exstar
17-08-2018, 01:59 PM
To be fair the subject should be changed to just Marrickville 5, they’re totally different owners and now the complaints in this thread have mainly been about marrickville.

Labia Vortex
17-08-2018, 05:05 PM
Not different owners
Spoke to Gladesville and they are aware of the problem and looking at a remedy

kase
17-08-2018, 08:56 PM
Yes. Service really is important

Brothelcreeper
17-08-2018, 10:47 PM
Hasnt this issue being going on for most of 2018?
I have been before many times. Met Jerry, Eric, Sara and others
None of them apart from maybe Jerry gave a f- when I used to visit every week
They find you a girl and it is a lottery if you had good service. They didnt care.
I remember walking into a few rooms on the right, last year, and my socks were soaked by the wet carpets. But I was a good customer and kept supporting them. Loyalty though meant nothing

Why is the sex industry not like other service industries. Continually getting feedback from valued customers and training staff?

5 Gerald staff would see me, would know me when they see me, I would book often, but never never actually felt my patronage was ever valued. Felt like a stranger every time.
But this is the same for 80% of brothels I have been to, so nothing against 5 Gerald alone
42 G was a better shop in that quality was more reliable

Many brothels just dont understand that if brothel staff dont give a shit, then noone will feel like returning.

Its laughable, but as a business owner myself, I would be f- crying if my managers treated my customers with the same indifference I see too often in the brothels

When you go to Harvey Norman, if the staff dont give a shit when you are looking for service, its exactly the same thing.
Either a lot of brothel owners are amateur business people, or they are charging too much for whats on offer. Either way we should all learn to not reward shitty service with further visits, and this is all brothels not just 5 Gerald

Give 244 Paddington a try. Shane and Angela the owners are very welcoming and value return customers. You will never walk out of there feeling like you obviously did at 5.

Everytime I go they will sit and have a chat with me. Angela always offers me a glass of water or a coke from the fridge free of charge. She even gives me an arrival hug and a departure hug and always always has a smile on her face.

The booking is always waiting and the photos are real.

You can still get bbbj in a one hour session there for $160 or if you want the full monty including DATY, kissing and CIM it is only $220 so great prices.

There are good quality girls there and there is no bullshit. Either the girls give good service or they are not invited back the next day. No exceptions. KPS not tolerated.

That is the way to run a shop and it is why I am prepared to travel one hour each way to punt there as I am made to feel welcome.

The Speechwriter
17-08-2018, 11:04 PM
+1 what BC said about 244 Paddo.

vitamin
18-08-2018, 03:11 AM
It's interesting how no one has yet to come to n5m's defence

kase
18-08-2018, 03:28 PM
Keeping or training good staff is helpful

Lenka_X5
18-08-2018, 10:41 PM
My advice is to book Koreans Clara or Mango@M5 for premium 30mins.

Good value @ $130/30mins.

Its hard to cheat service when only BBBJ, or time as only 30mins session.

Once you past the KPS, its quite good.

Superbear
27-08-2018, 10:27 AM
Yeah I havent really gotten any bad service from the receptionists or the girls but I won't be going unless theres a girl I really want to see. At the moment none though. There was one time the buzzer went off 5 min earlier than the time I walked in and recently I felt like the girl was rushing me out. Although I was cool with it, her level of service went down in my books.

woods23
27-08-2018, 10:56 AM
The Best kept secret is lily(viet girl) at m5 :love:
Go see her nd thanks me later

Superbear
27-08-2018, 12:28 PM
The Best kept secret is lily(viet girl) at m5 :love:
Go see her nd thanks me later

No thank you haha already seen. But yeah she was good but deteriorated over time at n5m.

Meng
27-08-2018, 02:28 PM
Hey all. Was thinking of visiting N5m today as I finish work early. What’s everyone’s advice? Is it worth a punt or should I just go to 42g which always provides excellent service?

woods23
27-08-2018, 02:45 PM
No thank you haha already seen. But yeah she was good but deteriorated over time at n5m.

Hmmm? When's the last time u saw her?

Superbear
27-08-2018, 04:24 PM
Hmmm? When's the last time u saw her?
Week and half ago bro.

cuteguy
27-08-2018, 05:01 PM

How has she deteriorated over time? Has she ceased being the sweet girl for punters?

woods23
27-08-2018, 05:17 PM
Week and half ago bro.
Ok interesting was her services was better before hey?

I saw her last week it was great premium service what u pay for. I was happy with her .

Or your standard is high !!

Superbear
27-08-2018, 05:24 PM

I saw her last week it was great premium service what u pay for. I was happy with her .

Oh nah she was my favourite for a while but not anymore. She is good dont get me wrong just doesn't click it with me and some other regulars of hers anymore.

jennyppp200
27-08-2018, 05:26 PM
How has she deteriorated over time? Has she ceased being the sweet girl for punters?

Hi all ^^~ this is Lily, using my old account. I understand why Superbear is upset. I had recently told him to stop contacting me as he was texting me too many times a day, it’s unfortunate he chose to post these things about me.

Superbear
27-08-2018, 05:53 PM
Hi all ^^~ this is Lily, using my old account. I understand why Superbear is upset. I had recently told him to stop contacting me as he was texting me too many times a day, it’s unfortunate he chose to post these things about me.
Hey I am posting my honest opinion on your service and respectfully still reckon you are good.

As for the deterioration comment it is an honest opinion and instead of using it to ask what was wrong so you can improve. You immediately assume this had to do with our agreement and personally attack me. I respectfully stopped texting as you requested. Lmao at too many times a day, no wonder there is an alot of issues at n5m.

Weapon
27-08-2018, 05:54 PM

Thanks for the other side of the story. Unfortunate, yes.... but what is the point of giving him your number if the only encounters are in the shop? Might give ppl false and unwanted hope?

Superbear
27-08-2018, 05:56 PM
Thanks for the other side of the story. Unfortunate, yes.... but what is the point of giving him your number if the only encounters are in the shop? Might give ppl false and unwanted hope?

Most of my texts were just memes and stuff. Nothing on the personal level of attachment. Also whilst we were on good terms still, there were a few sessions we left early because she wanted to before the buzzer. I did not say anything as I genuinely didnt mind. As any other customer they would most likely be unhappy but since we were on good terms I did not mind ending the sesh early. So at n5m service as a whole this would be a dent in their level of service for an average customer, as some of you expressed earlier before, losing time on what you paid for sucks. She said she did not want to text anymore so I respected her wishes and did not text at all since then. So *shrugs* dno why you're bringing that up when I am giving other punters an honest unbiased opinion that still says you are good lol.

jennyppp200
27-08-2018, 06:11 PM
I give my wechat to a lot of my regulars to confirm which times and days I’m on and most use it just for that

quackm2002
27-08-2018, 06:17 PM
Sure sounds like a classic case of stalking. She’s young and hot and you’re flooding her with messages but just memes and stuff only? No other motive? Gees, that’s believable.

Considering what you dished out on Beta too ....

Superbear
27-08-2018, 06:19 PM
Sure sounds like a classic case of stalking. She’s young and hot and you’re flooding her with messages but just memes and stuff only? No other motive? Gees, that’s believable.

Lmao believe what you want to believe. Messages were respectful and harmless.

Weapon
27-08-2018, 06:23 PM
I give my wechat to a lot of my regulars to confirm which times and days I’m on and most use it just for that

That’s what receptionists are for. Either way all this could have been avoided.

beta101
27-08-2018, 06:37 PM
We miss Jerry!!!!!!!!!!!

woods23
27-08-2018, 07:55 PM
Most girls gives out contacts to guys it's just for return business she likes you as customer nd if you think otherwise then u are silly nd a lonely man.

Yes shes very pretty nd young its hard to control ur emotion when shes turn up the gfe with u :smile:

Superbear
27-08-2018, 08:36 PM
Most girls gives out contacts to guys it's just for return business she likes you as customer nd if you think otherwise then u are silly nd a lonely man.

Yes shes very pretty nd young its hard to control ur emotion when shes turn up the gfe with u :smile:

Thats why i still say she is good and when people pm me i dont talk shit about her i give the pros and cons.

juknov
27-08-2018, 09:23 PM
I found a few places recently elsewhere with younger ladies without the attitude.
It opened my eyes to women who provide good service without making me feel like Im invading their space
Reasonable price, far less than $200.

Seriously felt reborn after a few years with the same old service before

Im talking about a session starting with the lady happy to see me and wanting to jump my bones. Know that feeling?

I think twice now before blowing big money in some brothels where the women just dont want to be there. I went to N5M a lot when Jerry and Eric were there, but not now. Unless I paid top dollar, I just never felt like the management or ladies valued me going there
When brothels fail to make it worthwhile, Im glad Sydney has more and more other choices that make me feel welcome

The manager should be able to say to the WL, "this customer comes here every week and is clean and polite, jump his bones". Never worked out why managers treat you like a nobody and dont notice your loyalty

beta101
27-08-2018, 11:12 PM

Hahahahaha I knew it. Fucking superpedobear the fucking projection hypocrisy dickwad king. Fucking loser shit head *burn* superpedobear!

beta101
27-08-2018, 11:18 PM

Hahahahaha quack u are my top three poster.

Superpedobear hahaha fucking burn little man rejected in public hahahhaha

beta101
27-08-2018, 11:19 PM

Woods bro give Jenny a score 1 to 10. I wanna check her out now xD

beta101
27-08-2018, 11:30 PM
How come there's no review of Lily? Is she abv?

Longan
27-08-2018, 11:39 PM
Welcome back beta101! Nice to see you're back punting again.

beta101
28-08-2018, 12:01 AM
Lol thanks ;) not yet trying really hard. M8 just don't do it for me.

bjl0v3s
28-08-2018, 03:38 PM
How come there's no review of Lily? Is she abv?

Exactly what i been wondering. Looking thru AR and couldnt find Lily review tho. On a side note. She not abv

woods23
28-08-2018, 08:16 PM
Woods bro give Jenny a score 1 to 10. I wanna check her out now xD

Mr beta if woods said "best kept secret at m5 " then shes fcking good hahaha. :love:
1 to 10 ?
Better than momo ..up there with miki ...lower than sasha.
Shes in My top 3 for looks plus serivces.

No AR ? Of cuz no....she too Good to share lol

beta101
28-08-2018, 08:27 PM
Exactly what i been wondering. Looking thru AR and couldnt find Lily review tho. On a side note. She not abv

lol i asked shop on wechat n mamasan said she is abv... confused lol

beta101
28-08-2018, 08:29 PM
Mr beta if woods said "best kept secret at m5 " then shes fcking good hahaha. :love:
1 to 10 ?
Better than momo ..up there with miki ...lower than sasha.
Shes in My top 3 for looks plus serivces.

No AR ? Of cuz no....she too Good to share lol

LOL thats some high scores :'''D so thristy. i cant even fucking get a booking in. she cant be as pretty as irene

quackm2002
28-08-2018, 08:39 PM
I thought Irene was pretty ordinary.

beta101
28-08-2018, 09:54 PM
I thought Irene was pretty ordinary.

irene to me is like IU but taller (169cm) with big chest

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5e/2012_IU_04.jpg

:p

she is not on the m5 roster anymore. anybody know why?

bjl0v3s
29-08-2018, 02:44 PM
lol i asked shop on wechat n mamasan said she is abv... confused lol

i wouldnt expect and abv to work at a place like no5 man. last time i saw an asian born wl, they were all at ginza or doing private.

Hu6e
29-08-2018, 03:16 PM
On the vein of this thread.....
I asked about about a lady that is not on the n5m roster but is on the website, via wechat.
I was offered more, but declined as it was a request for a mate.
Seriously rude reply followed. Such bad customer service, I wont go there again.

I received great customer service from another shop the other day, via wechat.
The lady I wanted wasnt on, but because of the exceptional customer service, I went to see another lady on their roster.

You win more bees with honey, than vinegar. And had I been spoken to as a customer, and not as an idiot.... it's more than likely I would have gone there anyway.

vitamin
29-08-2018, 03:57 PM
On the vein of this thread.....
I asked about about a lady that is not on the n5m roster but is on the website, via wechat.
I was offered more, but declined as it was a request for a mate.
Seriously rude reply followed. Such bad customer service, I wont go there again.

I received great customer service from another shop the other day, via wechat.
The lady I wanted wasnt on, but because of the exceptional customer service, I went to see another lady on their roster.

You win more bees with honey, than vinegar. And had I been spoken to as a customer, and not as an idiot.... it's more than likely I would have gone there anyway.

What did the reply say?

beta101
29-08-2018, 07:01 PM
What did the reply say?

Impossible to service his microdick. lol

Hu6e
29-08-2018, 07:22 PM
What did the reply say?

I dont want to disclose the contents of PMs, or other messages. I have seen the result, and it will just result in a ban.

I dont make a habit of speaking ill of shops, or WLs, but I was not impressed by their level of customer service at all.

exstar
31-08-2018, 12:36 AM
It’s interesting that n5 haven’t addressed any of the complaints here but are active in updating their shop roster.

vitamin
01-09-2018, 01:44 AM
I dont want to disclose the contents of PMs, or other messages. I have seen the result, and it will just result in a ban.

I dont make a habit of speaking ill of shops, or WLs, but I was not impressed by their level of customer service at all.

Smart.

Well just vote with your wallet.

It’s interesting that n5 haven’t addressed any of the complaints here but are active in updating their shop roster.

If they post anything. A flame war would ensue.

Lenka_X5
02-09-2018, 12:28 AM
Vote with your wallet lads. There is more choice than ever. Some may prefer m5, some may not.

imo No.5 is really good again, just like 2016.

2018 Summaries: http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?82264-The-stunners-of-M5-Ruby-Mango-Lily-Scarlett-Clara-Irene-Bobo

gentleguy
12-09-2018, 10:45 AM
I was there recently after not being there since around march and really impressed with the facilities. Had a nice room with comfy bed and soft pillow just like being a a nice hotel room. I do go to the cheap shops out west too but some have rock hard beds and pretty average rooms. I picked daisy out of the lineup and had a nice time and would return to see her again so hopefully she comes back on the roster.

Targayayuka
14-09-2018, 12:41 AM
They must have changed mattresses at 42. They're so soft and sometimes I feel like foregoing the fun sexytime and just have a nap....

They also look like they renovated the girls waiting room - looks like a backstage makeup room.

gvbrh
06-08-2023, 01:47 AM

Nice review brother. Just wondering if you know if this is the same maggie as this one? https://thenightshade.com.au/profile/maggie/