PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville Miranda @ 42 very good fuck! pse+gfe!!

Splitpea95
13-08-2018, 10:05 PM
Miranda @ 42 Gladesville
Ethnicity: Chinese
Service: Diamond

Sup lads, another AR for yous. man 42 does not disappoint! this visit i decided to try Miranda (pictures are real), shes tall, curvy and has nice big tits, perky as fuck!

As soon as she entered the room it was game on. legit 1 second after we greeted each other she was all over me with the dfk which really set the mood for the session. when she undressed and all i could say was wow.... these two big puppies were just staring at me and man it got me going! after some fooling around we went to the shower. Its been a while since a a girl has given me an enjoyable shower. The naughty playfulness, body rubbing and the soft sensual moaning god damn... I could not wait to fuck the shit out of her! finished off with a little shower bbbj which was the icing on the cake.

To the bed, her bbbj skill was on point, very attentive, she went slow, she went fast, and a little DT to top it all off. Overall solid bj. She was dying for me to put it in as she soflty moaned in my ear fuck me, i want you to fuck me now! flipped her over and started in missionary. her pussy was tight, nice and so wet. i started to pump slowly to ease it in but gradually picked up the pace as her moans grew louder and louder, i was pumping her hard to the point where she squeezing my arms whilst gazing deep into my soul telling me to fuck her harder and harder! untill she climaxed! i was thinking damn this girl is a fucking sex machine! She enjoys ever position, doggy, cg you name it as long as youre giving it to her she'll enjoy it. Overall the sex was very passionate and intense, one for the books.

If you're planning to visit 42 and Miranda is on, definitely try her out. I'd say, for me personally, she provides a pse + gfe service that is very similar to the famous Coco. If you like tall busty asians then Miranda is your girl!

42Gladesville
14-08-2018, 12:38 AM
thanks Splitpea95

always a pleasure to see you !!

jezzykiss
14-08-2018, 12:26 PM
Nice review
My to do list. 👍🏼

Hungry
14-08-2018, 02:15 PM
Are her breasts natural or enhanced?

JT0417