PDA

View Full Version : General talk Abort

papi
17-08-2018, 03:10 PM
So I’ve been punting for a while now and trying out some new girls and shops - ML’s only. I’ve become better at assessing when it will be a dud punt, you know, limited conversation, no connection, mechanical routine, standoffish, etc.

Problem is, this only becomes apparent once the massage has begun and time paid. What do you guys do? Do you fork out more cash for unsatisfactory extras that will leave you wanting or cut your losses and take your load elsewhere?

AHLUNGOR
17-08-2018, 03:27 PM
So I’ve been punting for a while now and trying out some new girls and shops - ML’s only. I’ve become better at assessing when it will be a dud punt, you know, limited conversation, no connection, mechanical routine, standoffish, etc.

Problem is, this only becomes apparent once the massage has begun and time paid. What do you guys do? Do you fork out more cash for unsatisfactory extras that will leave you wanting or cut your losses and take your load elsewhere?

Mate, if you are an active member in this forum, you shouldn’t be having any dud punt. So many intels available and besides, I believe most regular punters should have their usual go to shops and go to girls - may be it’s just me as my time and resources are limited. But if you are into adventures and explorations it’s good too and good luck to you.

papi
17-08-2018, 03:52 PM
Mate, if you are an active member in this forum, you shouldn’t be having any dud punt. So many intels available and besides, I believe most regular punters should have their usual go to shops and go to girls - may be it’s just me as my time and resources are limited. But if you are into adventures and explorations it’s good too and good luck to you.
85-90% of my experiences are great ones with various extras available. I have my regulars, but sometimes they are not available when I am and I have to fulfill the need. I mostly punt around St George area due to proximity and limited time and there are not a lot of current reviews on these girls and most of these shops.

Peter69
17-08-2018, 04:51 PM
If it’s going shit & I get that feeling I stop after massage & get outta there cutting my losses

rooter
17-08-2018, 05:03 PM
If you go to a R&T shop then all you are entitled to is a massage ... and if you pay extra, a HJ ... and that's it.
You have no entitlement to DFK, DATY, CBJ, BBBJ, fucking, GFE, PSE etc.
If a girl agrees to give you more and you are prepared to pay for it then fuck yeah, go for it, great! enjoy!
But if not then just relax and enjoy the massage ...

papi
17-08-2018, 05:29 PM
If you go to a R&T shop then all you are entitled to is a massage ... and if you pay extra, a HJ ... and that's it.
If a girl agrees to give you more and you are prepared to pay for it then fuck yeah, go for it, great! enjoy!
Extras are always offered, but if we don’t click at the massage stage, I know the extras will not be worth it. I guess my question is, is it rude or offensive to knock back the offer of extras?

papi
17-08-2018, 05:30 PM
If it’s going shit & I get that feeling I stop after massage & get outta there cutting my losses
Have you had any issues with the ML or shop doing this? BTW, I think we frequent some of the same shops.

papi
17-08-2018, 05:33 PM
Always cut loss when I smell a dud.
Never pay extra if the chemistry isn't there, Some times I'd even cut short the session to save time.

Yep, today I cut the session short. Couldn’t wait to leave.

AHLUNGOR
17-08-2018, 06:32 PM
Extras are always offered, but if we don’t click at the massage stage, I know the extras will not be worth it. I guess my question is, is it rude or offensive to knock back the offer of extras?

Well, that’s why I always pick the busty girls !

Because even if the HJ is shit, if she’s got big tits , I’ll just enjoy the Spanish in which she doesn’t even have to move....... haha

The Speechwriter
17-08-2018, 06:40 PM
You raise a good issue papi, and I reckon what you did today is the only course.

This happened to me in a popular R&T shop recently. Part 1 she just went through the motions. Zero chemistry.

When she whispered into my ear with an offer of extras at the 45-minute mark, I said “no thank you.”

The girl was stunned.

I got up to leave and she pleaded with me “not to go so soon because my boss will be angry”.

I stayed, explained why there was no part 2, got dressed, and walked out bang on 55 minutes.

Postscript is this same girl is now receiving great reviews on this forum. Just didn’t click on the day.

papi
17-08-2018, 06:55 PM
You raise a good issue papi, and I reckon what you did today is the only course.

This happened to me in a popular R&T shop recently. Part 1 she just went through the motions. Zero chemistry.

When she whispered into my ear with an offer of extras at the 45-minute mark, I said “no thank you.”

The girl was stunned.

I got up to leave and she pleaded with me “not to go so soon because my boss will be angry”.

I stayed, explained why there was no part 2, got dressed, and walked out bang on 55 minutes.

Postscript is this same girl is now receiving great reviews on this forum. Just didn’t click on the day.

Thanks, I’ll keep this in mind for future punts.

papi
17-08-2018, 06:58 PM

Because even if the HJ is shit, if she’s got big tits , I’ll just enjoy the Spanish in which she doesn’t even have to move....... haha
If the chemistry is not there and she’s going through the motions, it’s unlikely you’ll get more than a HJ, let alone Spanish.

vinegarstroke
17-08-2018, 07:12 PM
If the chemistry is not there and she’s going through the motions, it’s unlikely you’ll get more than a HJ, let alone Spanish.

As per usual, Lungor is full of shit.

Crusader
17-08-2018, 08:21 PM
Goes for the girls with big tits, avoiding a half assed hand job by obliging her to take money to fuck her tits, which he clearly enjoys more than said hand job ... sounds like solid logic to me.
I can see why that level of analysis escapes trolls ...

kase
17-08-2018, 08:49 PM
Quality services !

Nekman
17-08-2018, 08:49 PM
I’ve had a few dud punts after continuing after a very ordinary Part 1. I still continued on those occasions to Part 2 but didn’t really enjoy it very much and think back why did I bother and could I have done anything at the time. I think I will follow the advice here and abort if things aren’t going well. I think the first few times will be hard to do without feeling bad for the ML but like other things, you will get used to doing after a few times and for the better.

CunningLinguist
17-08-2018, 08:58 PM
I always walk if it looks to be a dud punt. The sooner you can work it out the more chance you have of getting a refund or swapping the girl.
Sometimes the girl will try to change her tune once she knows you are walking so she doesn't get in trouble, but I still walk.

kase
17-08-2018, 09:07 PM
The OP had a good question and you often dont get a lot of time to decide if the chemistry is there

Brothelcreeper
17-08-2018, 09:39 PM

Well said AH,

That is why I choose the busty girls in FS as if their service is not very good then I have their tits to play with.

LookingForTheOne
17-08-2018, 10:14 PM
For me if I dont like them for whatever reason or Crappy Massage then I use my Tip money for another punt.

studsg
18-08-2018, 01:12 AM
So basically everyones not tipping upfront than ?

thats the only way you can still choose to abort and walk out.

But would not tipping upfront also be the cause of why the ML may be a bit defensive and not clicking in part 1 ?

Jerson
18-08-2018, 02:38 AM
Interesting question. Reminds me of my very first punt. Went to a RnT shop for the first time and let mamasan choose the girl for me. Didn’t really click at all. Part 1 was bad and she didn’t have a particularly great look or body either.. so when she offered me the extra I just sad no. Not knowing the proper etiquette I still tipped her $20 and when the mamasan asked me how she was I just said she’s good... 😂

papi
18-08-2018, 10:26 AM
I think a couple of bros are missing my point. The shops I visit are RnT and extras are always offered.

My point is this, like any service industry, if you want repeat customers and more business you need to provide good consistent service. I’m not talking about expecting every ML to offer DATY, FS, etc. I’ve had sessions with only HJ, that were more satisfying than FS, because the ML was friendly, attentive and had a great attitude.

You can do your best to be friendly, keep it light hearted and make small talk, but sometimes the ML just doesn’t want to be there.

Peter69
18-08-2018, 11:24 AM
Have you had any issues with the ML or shop doing this? BTW, I think we frequent some of the same shops.
I’ve had a few, only once at Summerville, baby massage, kogarah & miranda BUT! As I said only a few times in my whole ML experiences. Nothing bad about any of those shops I think it was just the particular girl didn’t really enjoy her job which I don’t really worry about because at the end of the day I have a choice to leave & so I did. These mentioned shops are great & doesn’t matter which shop you go to sooner or later you can strike a bad punt.

aussiegaigin
18-08-2018, 02:02 PM

I hang out in massage shops, mostly regular places/girls so I know what I will get. In a new situation I can usually tell within 30 seconds if the girl has potential. Extras might be offered, but you don't have to accept them. If I'm in doubt, I will book 30 minutes, if she performs well, I can extend it. Much easier than cutting time back or regretting it later.

papi
18-08-2018, 02:36 PM
I hang out in massage shops, mostly regular places/girls so I know what I will get. In a new situation I can usually tell within 30 seconds if the girl has potential. Extras might be offered, but you don't have to accept them. If I'm in doubt, I will book 30 minutes, if she performs well, I can extend it. Much easier than cutting time back or regretting it later.
You’re right. I think I start to get a sense of what to expect when being shown to the room and paying for the massage, but try to give the benefit of the doubt. Regulars are always there for guaranteed service, but every now and then I want to try someone new.

Babycat
18-08-2018, 03:49 PM

It's not rude or offensive, but cruel to the girls, but true, money doesn't come easily if they don't put efforts.

kase
18-08-2018, 04:15 PM
Thanks thats interesting

Babycat
18-08-2018, 04:27 PM
Do you mean it is cruel to just go through with the massage and pay only the base price? (around $35 for 30 mins)
ah yes, from the girl's view, as she gets a zero turn, and has to wait for the next turn. that's why sometimes the girl only makes $5 for a 30 min session. zero extra money, so only has $15, then if that job is the fifth job or the money paid for massage is over $100, her money might be deducted $5-10 which means that job bring her $5 only.

kase
18-08-2018, 05:26 PM
Thanks for that

FoxIsMe
18-08-2018, 05:44 PM
I actually feel it is rude to reject extra... may be I am wrong

Babycat
18-08-2018, 05:54 PM
So for the stabdard cost of $35 for 30 minute, the boss gets $30 of that?
normally $15 for the girl, but if it's her fifth job basically shop will take another $10 from her so she can only have $5.

kase
18-08-2018, 05:56 PM
Sorry for not understanding that

Babycat
18-08-2018, 06:06 PM
Sorry for not undersranding this, but ML gets penalised if she has a 5th turn (5th customer for the day) ?
kind of. no matter if she can make money from extra or not, shop still charges for getting more than 4 jobs.

kase
18-08-2018, 06:19 PM
Thanks Babycat for that

papi
18-08-2018, 06:37 PM
kind of. no matter if she can make money from extra or not, shop still charges for getting more than 4 jobs.
Seems unfair that rather than being rewarded for being popular and bringing in more customers and money into the shop, the girls get penalised. Could be why girls see customers outside the shop.

kase
18-08-2018, 06:45 PM
Im amazed to hear this

Nekman
18-08-2018, 08:57 PM
normally $15 for the girl, but if it's her fifth job basically shop will take another $10 from her so she can only have $5.

This is really unfair unless this is a charge to the girls to help cover overheads and shop supplies for seeing many customers such as laundry of towels, replace plastic sheets, usage of oils and tissues, etc etc.

aussiegaigin
18-08-2018, 10:07 PM
Im amazed to hear this.
I run a business and we pay staff member a bonus (more wage) if they attract business
No offence, but this seems like exploitation that a woman gets paid less the busier she is !

Does anyone else who visit massage know about this practice, women getting paid less share if they see more than 4-5 people ?
I suspect that most girls in shops are not classed/treated as employees, but as some sort of resident sub-contractors.

Maybe like renting space in a shopping mall, the more your business earns, the more supplementary rent you pay.

kase
18-08-2018, 10:25 PM
I have never heard of it

The Speechwriter
18-08-2018, 11:26 PM
Seems unfair that rather than being rewarded for being popular and bringing in more customers and money into the shop, the girls get penalised. Could be why girls see customers outside the shop.

I used to be amazed how many MLs were happy to see us outside their shops. At their suggestion. Not any more.

babycatmassage
19-08-2018, 12:23 AM
This is really unfair unless this is a charge to the girls to help cover overheads and shop supplies for seeing many customers such as laundry of towels, replace plastic sheets, usage of oils and tissues, etc etc.

Nah fuck that, why should they be charged for the cost of running the business if they don’t share ownership?
Yes, but it’s true that they have to share the cover expenses like tissues, bed sheets...
Also wet tissues for cleaning are what the girls bring, not supplied by shop. Sometimes the girl even bring hands sanitizer and hand wash for themselves as the hand wash in shops are lousy one.

FoxIsMe
19-08-2018, 12:44 AM
Yes, but it’s true that they have to share the cover expenses like tissues, bed sheets...
Also wet tissues for cleaning are what the girls bring, not supplied by shop. Sometimes the girl even bring hands sanitizer and hand wash for themselves as the hand wash in shops are lousy one.
This sounds sad, no wonder girls at RNT get upset if someone turn down part 2