PDA

View Full Version : First try at shop2, 376 Pitt Street

Pages : [1] 2

AHLUNGOR
09-05-2012, 06:56 PM
Well, it's been a while since I visited 2 shops in one day, but in the end, it's still not a totally happy day for me...........LOL

I reported earlier that I road tested Lulu from 741 and that was pretty ordinary, so after I cooled down and had a drink with Vicky to talk about other stuff, I walked back up George Street and thought may be i have some noodles before head back to the office. Then I was thinking about this ABC Vivian from 376 with big tits, and I don't have their number on me so I just walk over there to try my luck.

Walk up the long fights of stairs and rang the bell, the door was left opened last time I went to have a look at the place, don't know why they closed the door as there are alert alarm as you walked up the stairs anyway. A lovely Korean lady came to open the door, she was wearing thick jumper and long that but her body still looks pretty hot underneath all those clothings............haha ..........dream on.

I asked her straight out if Vivian is working, she apologised and said Vivian works Mon/Tue only and they have 4 girls on right now and asked me to come inside. I didn't really want to stay but I kind of wanting to spend anytime I can to talk to Linda, so I went inside with her, up the little steps next to reception and into one of the last rooms, all the other doors were closed so I guess they were busy.

Linda asked me to take a sit and went back out to bring two girls in to meet me, Cici and Tiffany (OMG!! why are all the shops are using the same names all the time!!) OK, this Cici is OK, probably the shape of Mico and doable, Tiffany (LOL) is about the same size as my friend Tiff at SL but totally different cup of tea. So I really am not interested, so I thought, what the hack, I asked Linda again, how about you, can I see you, she smiles to me oh so sweetly, and said, sorry, I don't work I only manage the shop. fair enough, so I was about to leave and Linda (full marks for trying!!) said, you asked for Vivian, have you met her, I said no but I read about her in the internet, and I like busty girl, Linda said yes she is very slim but very busty but unfortunately not working today, I said, never mind I will call next time on Mon & Tue to make booking, Linda said but you are here now, you walked all the way up here (yes, there are a lot of stairs for an old fellow!!) so why don't you try someone just for half an hour. I have another girl to show you. I said I thought the other girls are busy, Linda peek at her watch and said she should be just finish now, just wait one minute OK, the lovely lady is trying so hard, what can I say.

Linda went outside and knock on the door of the room next door and whispered something then come back to my room to keep me company, she asked me where I come from I said HongKong, then I said, you are Korean? she said half Chinese half Korean, and she asked me if I speak Mandarin, then we start talking in Mando, she sounds really nice and sexy talking in Mandarins. And she described this other girl to me, her name is Kelly, she is from HK too, and she is a bit older but she gives very good service, unlike the younger girls, she really understand what a man whats...........wow, I couldn't have say it better myself.

Then Kelly came in, she looks OK, just don't have that HK feel although she speaks Cantonese to me, average height, medium build, fully padded bra so can't tell the boob size, but hey, Linda has already sold me, so I decide to give it a try. So I took out my wallet, there is a price list on the wall, $35/30, $50/45, $60/60. So I said how about half an hour body to body, so Kelly gave me this cheaky smile and said, so you like body to body and (a hand gesture of a HJ), that will be $60. I thought, that's cheap! and then she continued plus the $35.00 that's $95.00. So the $60 is just for the B2B, I guess if I am used to paying $50 for a nude HJ elsewhere, B2B for $60 is about right. so I handed over the $95. Then Kelly asked me to wait a sec and she will be back, so I started to undress and have a look at the facilites, two fresh towels rolled up and placed on the side table, the massage bed is an average size and the room although quite not very big but comfortable and basic and clean. then Kelly comes back and said we have to go to another room, I said why, this room is OK, she said, but this is not my room. So apparently each ML is allocated one room for the day, and I guess Kelly ask me to wait so that she can tidy up the other room.

Her room was bigger than the one I was in, and has a bigger massage bed, about the same size as most of the Korean B2B shops. surprisingly there is no mirror at all in any of the rooms, I think if they are doing B2B and nude HJ and all that, a mirror will enhance the experiences a lot (I did tell Linda on my way out .............haha). So Kelly put down a new towel, and then the disposable cover on top, so I lie there face down and the massage started, she was still fully clothed at this time and said (all in Canto) I'll give you a 5 min massage to relax a bit before we start OK. that was fine by me, and she climbed on top on me and gave me some so so massage. it wasn't even 3 minutes and she stopped and took everything off.

She started with some light kissing on my back then some B2B with her tities and I can feel her A cup with pointy nipples were on my back ever so lightly. I was a bit disappointed with her small breast, I was hoping for at least a B cup, wasn't to be, so just let it be. Well, B2B without oil is just not quite the same, again I forgot to ask if they have a shower, but even if they do, it must be down the hall somewhere and in this weather, I have no intention of taking one, so couldn't be bother to ask her to use any oil, that went on for about 5 min then she asked me to turn over.

Again, some light kissing on my chest and then she sat on my tummy and rubbed her trimmed pussy on my belly facing me first then turned around. Now, Kelly said she is 28, probably a plus 5, and she told me she lived in North Point in Hong Kong, I guess she probably lived in HK for a while and can speak Canto, but definitely no a native speaker. While she has a small breast, she actually has very nice butt, so squeezable. very white and smooth skins, and I told her she's got a really nice love handle and best for me to hold on to when entering her from hehind doggie style. She just laugh but didn't hint to me if FS is on offer, (now at this point, I have to agree with Mr Lonely Heart that if I add another $50 for FS with Kelly, then it won't be worth it. for $145, I would rather see Milo at 5 Star - but then again, if it was Linda, I probably won't mind even paying $200 just to get a nude HJ from her, so I guess it's not a matter of value or worthy or not, it's just the girl!!)

Nothing much not worth describing, let's just say Kelly did get me over the line and taking a bit long than usual, afterall, it was my second shot within the hour...........haha. After the clean up, not much time left so I got up and get dressed.

On my way out, have another chat with Linda and told her she is very beautiful and I love her two dimples and she corrected me immediately and said she only has one. nevermind, she is very cute, she is like one of those very good looking Korean actress playing a housewife role in those TV drama - a real MILF in every sense.

Overall rating of the girl, average, if she is not from HK and due to the hard sell from Linda, probably won't even see her. Will try to check out this busty ABC Vivian, she better have nice big tits...........haha

And I will pop in from time to time just to have a look see on Linda.............lol

The shop, well, it's new, clean and comfortable, if they put up some mirror could be more fun, and again, it all depends on the girls they have. Well just like some brother said before, even if the shop is a dump, if the girl is good, you will have a good time, and if the place is a palace and the girl is a dead fish, will end up with a dead fish feeling.

So true for restaurant food as well.

Linda 5 Star
Shop 4 Star
ML 3 Star so far.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers

:question:

cisco
09-05-2012, 09:46 PM
whats that mean ...Just my 2 cents... bro? cause you always write it down the end of your story.

Charlie123
09-05-2012, 10:11 PM
Good AR, thanks for taking the time to write such a descriptive report

Couldn't agree more - if the chemistry with the ML is happening everything else just fades into the background

Just my 2 cents

AHLUNGOR
09-05-2012, 10:13 PM
whats that mean ...Just my 2 cents... bro? cause you always write it down the end of your story.

Well, thats not original from me, lots of people use that as a saying, which means: my humble opinion is only worth 2 cents (so not very valuable hence you should not take it too seriously or something like that)
And most of the time we are just being modest of course, if that means nothing, why would i post it???? Lol

Cheers

Travelmate
09-05-2012, 10:19 PM
Good AR, thanks for taking the time to write such a descriptive report

Couldn't agree more - if the chemistry with the ML is happening everything else just fades into the background

Just my 2 cents

haha, charlie123, I know exactly deeply what you mean!

Sergaent Brody
10-05-2012, 02:30 PM
Well, thats not original from me, lots of people use that as a saying, which means: my humble opinion is only worth 2 cents (so not very valuable hence you should not take it too seriously or something like that)
And most of the time we are just being modest of course, if that means nothing, why would i post it???? Lol

Cheers

It means Bro Ahlungor is donating two cents to the Ronald MacDonald House for every post on this forum!

AHLUNGOR
10-05-2012, 03:11 PM
It means Bro Ahlungor is donating two cents to the Ronald MacDonald House for every post on this forum!

As a matter of fact, i do donate at least 5 cents everytime i visited the Meccas, sometimes 10 or 20 cents just depends on how the changes come back

If i have spare cash or whenever i have a sizeable win, my charity is the Leukaemia Foundations, very worthy course.

Cheers

ILOVETOFU
10-05-2012, 11:25 PM
good rep AHLUNGOR. i'll see your 2c and raise you 1c.

tpol
11-05-2012, 12:26 AM
dont let vicky know about linda

AHLUNGOR
11-05-2012, 01:44 AM
dont let vicky know about linda

Dont worry told her already, Vicky said she 'll let me know if Linda cum works for her......haha

Travelmate
11-05-2012, 02:23 AM
wowowow. cant wait to see this Linda

ouch
11-05-2012, 09:06 AM
SHE IS QUITE A GOOD looking girl nice smile and shape and her boobs jiggle when she walks. 2x been there I like its big clean private , girls are good looking massage is good. Clothes off girls look great nut as far as enjoyment its ok I prefer sl. They do have shower but u must parade past reception to get to it . Shy or uber discreet bros won't like that too much. I prefer friendliness of girls at sl I am a little biased as an slaholic. And no I don't want an intervention. My addiction leaves me more affable towards my less than easy to get along with customers. Probably saved a couple long stints in intensive. Carr. Addiction can be good...or great [:cool2:QUOTE=Travelmate;11641]wowowow. cant wait to see this Linda[/QUOTE]

lonely heart
11-05-2012, 10:15 AM
Kelly??? Sort of small dreamy eyes, tall, long hair and sound like from northern China??

AHLUNGOR
11-05-2012, 11:16 AM
Kelly??? Sort of small dreamy eyes, tall, long hair and sound like from northern China??

At first she said she was from HKG and lived in NorthPoint and said there are lots of people from FuJian live there now so she could be from FuJian herself, very white smooth skin, just her accent gave her away. And during our conversations there are words she didn't know in Cantonese and had to say it in Mando..........lol

AHLUNGOR
15-05-2012, 11:38 AM
SHE IS QUITE A GOOD looking girl nice smile and shape and her boobs jiggle when she walks. [:cool2:QUOTE=Travelmate;11641]wowowow. cant wait to see this Linda[/QUOTE]

I was watching Master Chef last night before the Voice and couldn't help but noticed that there was an Asian girl almost a Linda look alike, checked out all the contestants and found TK Nguyen:

This TK is 22 yr old law student, and from the name, she is a Viet girl, but her face is about 80% similar to Linda at 376 Pitt Street, and Linda is prettier, add 10 more years of seductive sexiness and sexual experiences, you can see why I am so hooked to this mamasan..........lol

There is a self introductory video too.

http://www.masterchef.com.au/tk-nguyen-bio.htm

Any comments from other brothers who have seen Linda, agree??

Cheers

:miao:

mrcookiemann
15-05-2012, 05:55 PM

This stairway leads to Vivians heavenly size 6 body and Dcups...

mrcookiemann
15-05-2012, 05:56 PM
Well well well, what a heavenly delight! I had the extreme pleasure of playing with Vivian and her all natural chinese D cups. Yum yum yum. Not only did she have 2 big handfuls for me to fondle and suck on with beautiful nipples but she was about a size 6, about 170cm tall, yeah baby, nice and slim.... Heaven. A pretty face with an unusual top gum when she smiles, you will know what I mean if you see her. A little off putting actually.
The thing is she wore a robe during the massage so I knew she was very slim, and that was the only reason I parted with the extra $50 for nude HJ. However, If she had of exposed her bust and shown a little cleavage I would've paid more to free those pendulous peaks of pleasure, so when she took off her robe and was about to take off her bra my eyes nearly popped out of my head, SCHWIIING!!!!
But alas my brothers, I can not say I will return as I have already shared the best with you.
Her massage was about a 5/10
Her English was excellent 9/10
Her personality 7/10
Her HJ 4/10
The establishment itself 7/10 pretty clean with friendly receptionist
Her body 11/10 yum yum yum
$50 for 45 mins
$50 for nude HJ

Not in a rush to go back, my fave is still 501/532 King.

AHLUNGOR
15-05-2012, 08:33 PM
I must say the assessment of brother Mrcookiemann on Vivian is pretty much spot on!!

As i am a sucker for natural D cup, Vivian was on my must see list, so rang up Linda earlier today to make my booking after work to avoid disappointment.

Purposely got to the shop early so that i can have a chat with the gorgerous mamasan.

Would i be disrespectful if i say i enjoyed my 10 min with Linda just talking than the 60 min i had with Vivian!!

Went into the second last room to get ready, Vivian arrived shortly after. Well she is very slim and small, pleasant looking not sure the head band she got on is right for her. She is not an ABC, she was born in Beijing but moved to Australia many years ago. She is a BBAC ! She can speak Mando but not very well so we spoke mostly in English.

We have a great conversation and i quite enjoyed her company but her massage skill is only soso, so whatever cookiemann rated her, leave it at that. Oh just one more point, i found Vivian very intelligent and she has a good wealth of general knowledge, i am very impressed, may be due to her Uni study in Sociology.....haha

When part I is finished she asked me fo you want relaxation massage. I said yes please, do you want me naked, yes please, thats extra $50. OK!

So i turned over, finishing the tea Linda made me and watched Vivian undressed. OK the breast are very nice, more like a good C. Cup, but they just look spectacular on her size 6, very skinny frame, all natural so yummy and delicious. So while my hands are examining nature's great creation Vivian suddenly said to me : Can i lay down on the table? i thought, what , lay down on the table, what do you mean! Lke on top of me? Before i can response, Vivian is lying next to me, she rested her head on my arm, she put my left hand on her left breast and then she rested her left hand on my lil brother. Nothing happens in the next few minutes, then Vivian broke the silence and said, i love it, this is so peaceful, then she noticed my lil bro is still asleep, so she gave me a pat and said its time to wake up.

The HJ was only ordinary, but with her 32 C Cup in my hands, it wasnt hard to get me over the lines.

So for a massage and HJ, it was just a so so experience, she got great tits and excellent personality and i enjoyed her company very much but she is just too skinny for me. However, i can see a lot of brothers will love that size 6.

On the other hand you can give me that mamasan anytime!!

Cheers

lonely heart
16-05-2012, 05:39 AM
Well well well, what a heavenly delight! I had the extreme pleasure of playing with Vivian and her all natural chinese D cups. Yum yum yum. Not only did she have 2 big handfuls for me to fondle and suck on with beautiful nipples but she was about a size 6, about 170cm tall, yeah baby, nice and slim.... Heaven. A pretty face with an unusual top gum when she smiles, you will know what I mean if you see her. A little off putting actually.
The thing is she wore a robe during the massage so I knew she was very slim, and that was the only reason I parted with the extra $50 for nude HJ. However, If she had of exposed her bust and shown a little cleavage I would've paid more to free those pendulous peaks of pleasure, so when she took off her robe and was about to take off her bra my eyes nearly popped out of my head, SCHWIIING!!!!
But alas my brothers, I can not say I will return as I have already shared the best with you.
Her massage was about a 5/10
Her English was excellent 9/10
Her personality 7/10
Her HJ 4/10
The establishment itself 7/10 pretty clean with friendly receptionist
Her body 11/10 yum yum yum
$50 for 45 mins
$50 for nude HJ

Not in a rush to go back, my fave is still 501/532 King.

Igonor 501/531 for a sec. u paid 100 for 45 mins. Isn't that Midas/M8 price already. I have not been in the past few years but hear their girls are great. why border this place.

AHLUNGOR
16-05-2012, 10:14 AM
Igonor 501/531 for a sec. u paid 100 for 45 mins. Isn't that Midas/M8 price already. I have not been in the past few years but hear their girls are great. why border this place.

Sometimes for new massage shop, you just need to give it a try and meet some new girls, the massage, well, its a bonus.......haha

Cheers

mrcookiemann
16-05-2012, 12:10 PM

Bro Lonely heart,
It seems you are a fan of Midas/ M8 have you done any reviews recently to back this up?
What do you mean by "Why border this place"?
As for value for money due to the price I am not in a rush to return to 376 Pitt St.
I cant ignore 501/532, its my favourite place and go there once or twice a week.

lonely heart
16-05-2012, 10:41 PM
Bro Lonely heart,
It seems you are a fan of Midas/ M8 have you done any reviews recently to back this up?
What do you mean by "Why border this place"?
As for value for money due to the price I am not in a rush to return to 376 Pitt St.
I cant ignore 501/532, its my favourite place and go there once or twice a week.

I am not a fan, I can't even get the price right. It is actually $125/45mins

I have not thing against this shop except the guy who advertise for them on this forum sound like an ass. Just another city price massage that I refuse to set foot in.

AHLUNGOR
18-05-2012, 01:23 PM
I am not a fan, I can't even get the price right. It is actually $125/45mins

I have not thing against this shop except the guy who advertise for them on this forum sound like an ass. Just another city price massage that I refuse to set foot in.

Despite my friendship with Vicky from SL, I actually quite like this shop, I just yet to find a ML there really worth my recommendations (but then again, I have only met two (Kelly and Vivian). But things may change in two weeks time when Ada (ex 741) will be working there. Ada is one of my favourite and always will be, and it doesn't matter where and who she works for.

BTW, the prices are $35/30, $60/60, $90/90, massage only, I think nude HJ is the limits. and don't take the B2B option, it's not what you have in mind, just the nude HJ (usual massage shop extra $20/$30) if you are interested. 0416-956-886

Cheers

Flyerr221
18-05-2012, 01:53 PM
So Ahlungor have you met the cranky person from the 376 shop who kindly told me to fuck off on these pages ?

I should seek my revenge by visiting their shop and use my powers of Jedi on the ML to get free FS on the table, but I wont. For I have sworn only to use my powers for good, not bad.

AHLUNGOR
18-05-2012, 02:40 PM
So Ahlungor have you met the cranky person from the 376 shop who kindly told me to fuck off on these pages ?

I should seek my revenge by visiting their shop and use my powers of Jedi on the ML to get free FS on the table, but I wont. For I have sworn only to use my powers for good, not bad.

No, I don't know who is he, he could be Linda's boyfriend, if so, then this is really tragic as Linda is such a lovely lady, anyway, I think after most of the threads started by him had been deleted, he sort of kept quiet, which is probably better for the shop, just let the shop take its own natural course, I think with its facilities and the MLs they have, this shop will do OK.

It's a pity that my loyalty must stay with Vicky at SL, otherwise, won't mind giving them a hand.......haha

Cheers

:smile:

ps. I like to learn that Jedi skills though!!

Charlie123
19-05-2012, 12:58 AM
I'd pay this shop a visit to see ada again - great massage, very nice spanish!

Charlie123
19-05-2012, 07:52 PM
Anyone know where to find/who to call for a roster for this place?

aussiegaigin
19-05-2012, 08:29 PM
There is another thread on this shop, where the management posts, but refuses to reply to such requests. You might find a phone number there.

Charlie123
19-05-2012, 09:06 PM
0416-956-886

AHLUNGOR
19-05-2012, 11:09 PM
Have a dinner party in town tonight (work related) at 7pm. got to the city 45 min early (obviously with some ulterior motives), rang up SL hopefully to catch one of the Super Saturday girls, Vicky has gone home and Eric said all the girls were busy, they all cuming out at around 6.45pm, that's no good for me, so walked around to 376 and hopefully there will be some girls available, otherwise, head to the pub and play some pokies.

Walked up the long stairs and Kelly the HK gal opened the door, I have met her once and speaking Canto to her so she recognised me right away, only two girls on and the Mamasan Linda has gone out shopping, the other girl was busy, so it was either Kelly or the pokies, so I decided to stay of course. Kelly wasn't 100% for me, but not too bad either.

Went for the 30 min and play my fees and tips upfront.

Usual 10 min massage first - a lot better than last time, then the fun part began, I told Kelly to skip the B2B and just concentrate on the pampering. I can see that she is really willing to please but just didn't quite has the skills or experiences or the technical know how, so being such a gentleman, I asked Kelly if she would mind if I show her a few tips on how to pleasure a man's lower carriage. She said, of course, thank you for showing me what you like and how it can be performed better. so for the next 15 min, I had shown her a few basic things that could not go wrong, and then the phone rang, it was Vicky calling me back to apologise that no girl was available, apparently Eric has called her to let her know that I was planning to go but no girl available. I said it was not something I planned and nobody's fault and I was happy that all the girls were busy, it will be a bit of a worry if I can see Cici or Joey or Rita on a Saturday evening without bookings!!

Anyway. Kelly has a really good attitude and work ethnics, while I was on the phone, she continued to use both hands on my cock to maintain my erection, it was really erotic as I got Vicky on the phone and another pair of hands were on my rock hard dick, it was almost like calling those 1900 number and having phone sex and I don't have to do it myself.......lol

Anyway, hang up the phone and concentrate on enjoying the pleasure from Kelly's hands practising her newly learnt skills, it worked wonders and while I was squeezing her firm ass hard, I was cuming, and I shoot out heaps, all the way up my chest. and of course, Kelly would say: wow, ney ho ging ah!! (you are very strong or something like that.)

On my way out, Linda was back, she looked so hot tonight wearing a short black skirts and with evening make up on, she was simply stunning, I have a feeling she was going out with her boyfriend tonight, as I walked pass reception, there was this young Asian guy sitting there, he is quite a handsome guy mid to late 20's, now I don't know if he is the same dude (23312133 or what ever) who posted some ads for this shop, but on appearance, he could match it with Linda, so really, they make a nice couple - I am very happy for Linda, at least the BF is a decent looking guy and not some rich old middle aged bold headed guy with a fat tummy. I felt very good and reliefed for her sake.

And the dinner after that was only so so, but it's work, so I took off as soon as dessert is served.

In closing, Kelly will be a slightly better ML if she remembers and applies everything I told her tonight, she's now worth trying and testing it out yourself.

Cheers

vistir
28-05-2012, 12:03 PM
Have a dinner party in town tonight (work related) at 7pm. got to the city 45 min early (obviously with some ulterior motives), rang up SL hopefully to catch one of the Super Saturday girls, Vicky has gone home and Eric said all the girls were busy, they all cuming out at around 6.45pm, that's no good for me, so walked around to 376 and hopefully there will be some girls available, otherwise, head to the pub and play some pokies.

Walked up the long stairs and Kelly the HK gal opened the door, I have met her once and speaking Canto to her so she recognised me right away, only two girls on and the Mamasan Linda has gone out shopping, the other girl was busy, so it was either Kelly or the pokies, so I decided to stay of course. Kelly wasn't 100% for me, but not too bad either.

Went for the 30 min and play my fees and tips upfront.

Usual 10 min massage first - a lot better than last time, then the fun part began, I told Kelly to skip the B2B and just concentrate on the pampering. I can see that she is really willing to please but just didn't quite has the skills or experiences or the technical know how, so being such a gentleman, I asked Kelly if she would mind if I show her a few tips on how to pleasure a man's lower carriage. She said, of course, thank you for showing me what you like and how it can be performed better. so for the next 15 min, I had shown her a few basic things that could not go wrong, and then the phone rang, it was Vicky calling me back to apologise that no girl was available, apparently Eric has called her to let her know that I was planning to go but no girl available. I said it was not something I planned and nobody's fault and I was happy that all the girls were busy, it will be a bit of a worry if I can see Cici or Joey or Rita on a Saturday evening without bookings!!

Anyway. Kelly has a really good attitude and work ethnics, while I was on the phone, she continued to use both hands on my cock to maintain my erection, it was really erotic as I got Vicky on the phone and another pair of hands were on my rock hard dick, it was almost like calling those 1900 number and having phone sex and I don't have to do it myself.......lol

Anyway, hang up the phone and concentrate on enjoying the pleasure from Kelly's hands practising her newly learnt skills, it worked wonders and while I was squeezing her firm ass hard, I was cuming, and I shoot out heaps, all the way up my chest. and of course, Kelly would say: wow, ney ho ging ah!! (you are very strong or something like that.)

On my way out, Linda was back, she looked so hot tonight wearing a short black skirts and with evening make up on, she was simply stunning, I have a feeling she was going out with her boyfriend tonight, as I walked pass reception, there was this young Asian guy sitting there, he is quite a handsome guy mid to late 20's, now I don't know if he is the same dude (23312133 or what ever) who posted some ads for this shop, but on appearance, he could match it with Linda, so really, they make a nice couple - I am very happy for Linda, at least the BF is a decent looking guy and not some rich old middle aged bold headed guy with a fat tummy. I felt very good and reliefed for her sake.

And the dinner after that was only so so, but it's work, so I took off as soon as dessert is served.

In closing, Kelly will be a slightly better ML if she remembers and applies everything I told her tonight, she's now worth trying and testing it out yourself.

Cheers

vistir
28-05-2012, 12:07 PM
Kelly feminine, very professional massage, good service! Support for Kelly

x23313321
28-05-2012, 12:20 PM
Store very detailed evaluation Thank you.Each girl has different ways of working, the way you like talk about a manager, she will arrange for you a suitable girl!So that you will be satisfied with the experience!

AHLUNGOR
28-05-2012, 01:20 PM
Hi member vistir,

There are some forum courtesy and manner that everyone should follow, if you repost anything from another member, you can do so by posting it as a reply with quote, or you can cut and paste and then highlight it as a quote by clicking the the quote icon next to the "ABC spell check" icon.

If you don't then you will be breaking the copy right law and the minimum penalty will be a free massage session with extras at the shop with the ML of my choice, since you are such good friend of the shop's male owner, I'm sure he will pay the penalty for you............LOL

Cheers

Flyerr221
28-05-2012, 02:16 PM
For the record I have forgiven X23312133 shop owner for telling me to fuck off.

I am also pleased that shop owner X23312133 has a clean shop and clean sexy girls.

Question for shop owner - do you have showers ? You must otherwise your girls cannot be clean.

AHLUNGOR
28-05-2012, 02:54 PM
For the record I have forgiven X23312133 shop owner for telling me to fuck off.

I am also pleased that shop owner X23312133 has a clean shop and clean sexy girls.

Question for shop owner - do you have showers ? You must otherwise your girls cannot be clean.

Haha, brother Flyerr,

You are a good man, but the problem is, I'm not sure if Admin has forgiven him, he posted a new thread in the General Talk section this morning, got about 30 views then got deleted and his no. of post dropped from 4 to 3, his height was 38 I think!!

And he just posted another new one, so he is persistent, you got to give him that.

But to answer your question, yes, there is a shower in this shop but it's located in the wrong spot, very inconvenient to use (I won't!!), as you walked into the shop, there is a big reception counter on the right, to your left, there is the toilet and the shower room. if you proceed past receptionist, up 3 or 4 steps of stairs then there is a long corridor with all the massage rooms on your right, I think there are six rooms altogether but I think the first room is being used as the ML's rest room and one room in the middle is used as customer waiting room or meet and greet room, the set up is not bad. But I don't think as a client, you would want to take a shower after part II by walking past reception naked (or with a towel around you??). Anyway, the shower could still be good for the ML to use if necessary!!

Again, I don't think this x23312213?? is going to generate much good will or business for this shop, they just have to get good girls and provide good services and build their business up slowly. I have been there three times and still yet to be totally satisfied.

That may change when Ada starts to work there tomorrow.................haha

Can't wait.........lol

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
29-05-2012, 11:23 AM
Good news brothers, my former no. 1 masseur at 741 will be starting today at level 2, 376 Pitt Street 0416-956-886

I am sure all those Ada's fans out there who have been missing Ada's beautiful tits and her excellent push oil massage, should reunited with her in this new shop.

Ada has been extensively reviewed in the SL thread, so not going to repeat myself too much here, but just a very quick reminder:

全身穴位推拿 and 淋巴排毒推油 (all different kinds of beauty and spa types treatment massages) and let me tell you, she is very, very, very good.

Enough said,

Happy punting everybody,

Cheers

:love::love::love:

Charlie123
29-05-2012, 11:53 AM
Ada is a former favorite of mine too, thought she'd moved to tassie im glad this is not the case! I also have heard good things from trusted brothers about other MLs in this establishment. But I wish the proprietors would post a roster every so often. I also wish they would return my SMSs/calls.

Travelmate
29-05-2012, 12:33 PM
Ada is a former favorite of mine too, thought she'd moved to tassie im glad this is not the case! I also have heard good things from trusted brothers about other MLs in this establishment. But I wish the proprietors would post a roster every so often. I also wish they would return my SMSs/calls.

you may received soem abusing SMS return from x123123123123123123123123131231231313123131312123

AHLUNGOR
29-05-2012, 04:17 PM
you may received soem abusing SMS return from x123123123123123123123123131231231313123131312123

I just hope that this x1232323213213213112132121232132323211222?? will leave this thread alone!! and please don't post anything offensive and got this thread deleted.

Cheers

:cool2:

TheTiger
29-05-2012, 04:59 PM
Great posts. Will give this place a go.

AHLUNGOR
01-06-2012, 03:16 PM
Well, I probably should just post a quick review on my reunion with Ada this week.

She was very happy to see me again in this new shop and she knew that I have been helping her so she didn't want to accept my tips but I insisted. I help her because she was one of my favourite (my former no. 1 masseur at 741) and I think she deserves to have her fans following her to 376, for better or for worst, she is one great masseur with beautiful tits!!. So, I am still a fully paying and happy customer..............haha

I just don't like the feeling of getting free extras from ML, then everything I said and done would carry a price tag and ulterior motives and I don't like that!!

Did she do anything extra nice to me? may be may be not, but that's private between us and I'm not gonna tell.............lol

But she did give me some new strokes in her massage, after the cleaning up, she gave me a stomach/belly/tummy massage which was really nice and she never gave me that before, it apparently is very good to your digestive system and the body and whatever, if you like to try it, just tell Ada next time that you like a tummy massage - no extra charge!! and my session was over run by 10 min!!!

Thanks Ada, it was worth the wait (and I even have to miss out seeing Leng on Tuesday for our session...........haha). See you soon. Ada now works every Tuesday at 376. 0416-956-886.

Cheers

Flyerr221
01-06-2012, 04:15 PM
But she did give me some new strokes in her massage, after the cleaning up, she gave me a stomach/belly/tummy massage which was really nice and she never gave me that before, it apparently is very good to your digestive system and the body and whatever, if you like to try it, just tell Ada next time that you like a tummy massage - no extra charge!! and my session was over run by 10 min!!!

I had my tummy massaged in Bali recently at the famous Bodyworks in Seminyak (http://www.bodyworksbali.com/). Great firm head to toe (legit) massage but the tummy massage ? WTF ? Made me quite squeamish to be honest.

AHLUNGOR
01-06-2012, 05:13 PM
I had my tummy massaged in Bali recently at the famous Bodyworks in Seminyak (http://www.bodyworksbali.com/). Great firm head to toe (legit) massage but the tummy massage ? WTF ? Made me quite squeamish to be honest.

Do you mean the tummy massage you had in Bali which made you "squeamish"?

May be you should try Ada's before your final assessment? apparent to do it properly, the massage must be done in one clockwise direction only and you can not be too hard but only use "Yin" (female type) pressure. Does that make sense to you, just repeating what Ada told me, she seems to know her stuff...........haha

But if you have any concern on your tummy, just move her hands further down south..............lol!!

Cheers

SpankyTheMonkey
01-06-2012, 06:45 PM
Isn't there a risk that tummy massage ends up making you go to toilet for a #2? Not the happy ending I'm there for! :P That's why I go before or a long time after lunch!

AHLUNGOR
01-06-2012, 08:01 PM
Isn't there a risk that tummy massage ends up making you go to toilet for a #2? Not the happy ending I'm there for! :P That's why I go before or a long time after lunch!

Didn't cause me any trouble!!

Look its something different, Ada did that for me as a special treat, one other special lady Lily from Hygienic did that to me years ago, and last but not least, Joanne (no 10) from Chequers also gave me some, but funny enough, none of them gave me the tummy massage when we first met, all of them gave that to me as a treat after we became good friends, so i dont know if that was really a special skills or treatment that they very good masseurs kept up their sleeves and only offer to special clients, haha, i kind of think that i am special to the three girls mentioned here, or at least i was a very good and regular client.

Look, if you dont like or not sure, dont do it, well, you may not even be offered.......haha

Cheers

Charlie123
01-06-2012, 10:12 PM
Ada also gives a fantastic foot massage and as ive already said her spanish if amazing

vistir
04-06-2012, 09:38 AM
376pitt st name is The fox massage.own so friendly, her invite to Forum new popular a few girls !Give some support! Brothers

AHLUNGOR
07-06-2012, 06:07 PM
376pitt st name is The fox massage.own so friendly, her invite to Forum new popular a few girls !Give some support! Brothers

Hi Brother vistir,

Now that Foxy is taking matters into her capable own hands plus the very professional assistance from Brother Davidoff, you can rest easy and take an early retirement from posting in the forum...............lol

Cheers

ps: For all those brothers who are interested, there are reviews on Ada, Kelly and Vivian in the earlier replies of this thread. FYI,

syacyfr
09-06-2012, 03:51 AM
tempt to try recently. do they provide man's facial treatment btw?

AHLUNGOR
09-06-2012, 09:09 AM

I think they do, and with masks as well, not sure about the cost though, better ring and ask 0416-956-886

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
09-06-2012, 05:52 PM
Had a booking with Ada this morning and so looking forward to see my favourite again. arrived at the shop 10 min before my time and Linda told me Ada called in sick today, would I like to see other girls, it was nearly 11.30am and I knew Cici from SL usually has her first couple sessions booked out. So I ask Linda who else is on.

As we speak, a Chinese girl came out wear a black dress, very pretty, medium build, size 10 may be a touch more, she was well covered up but looks really busty, yeap, she will be OK, her name is Nicole but she is not available, shit, shit, so who else is there, Linda took me to the last room which is first time I use this room, it's huge, but what about the girl?

A Thai girl Neimi walks in, petite, slim, small breasts, short hair, average looking, really not my type, Linda said her service very good and good massage I should try, OK, I'll just stay for the 30 min. Then Neimi asked me if I want body to body, what B2B on an A Cup, are you serious, then I look at the reflection on the brand new big mirror on the wall which runs the same length as the table - that would be great if Ada or Nicole is naked and doing B2B to me, but I saw something I like, a nice and meaty ass, OK, why not. so handed over the cash and let's get naked.

Well, not much to talk about Neimi's body except her nice round bum, some brother who likes your ML petite and slim should be happy with Neimi though. Neimi started the massage and asked if I want strong or soft, soft please I said, and off she goes.

I must say, while she is not Leng, but she did a reasonable job on me while the body slide is nothing to write about due to the flat chest, but she did put in the efforts. and I like her bum!! oh, did I say that already.

After turn over, she starts the sensual part and I wasn't really into it ask I really need to see and play with tits unless you have a pair of magical hands, then Neimi back facing me and sit on my tummy, now that's a nice view and as she rub her ass on me and my rock hard rock try to get me over the line, I got an idea, so I ask Neimi, can I cum on your bum, she said sure, but how?

I said, OK, you lay down on the table face down, and in this position, her ass is really the show piece, and I pick up the oil bottle and oil up her crack, but before I climb on top, being a gentleman, I just want to reassure the lady that I won't do anything I shouldn't do, so I said, don't worry, I will be just on the outside OK? she said fine, whatever you like?? I hope she won't say that to every client as some dude may take the liberty to go ALL IN............LOL

So I was on top of her, usually this is when I proceed to enjoy tits fucking, but since she has not tits I just have to fuck the butt, which I must say was sensational!! especially when I was pounding her hard (on the other side only, but my oiled up lil brother was submerged between her bum crack and it was almost like doing Spanish - or should I say Assish!! I really enjoy that and I must say this is the first time I do this to a ML or WL for obvious reasons, (if she got tits, I will be fucking her tits and my ML are usually busty and for FS, I will be inside her of course) so I tried something new today!! and as I watched myself in action from the mirror, I gave her everything. As I have just did a COA (cum on ass), again, the gentleman that I am, I ask Neimi to lay still, I got up and get the tissues and wet tissue and clean her up before cleaning myself.

So Linda was partially right, Neimi does give me good services, just the body type is not my usual liking but I did make the most of what she has and was highly satisfied - like having a new toy. Now hopefully not every brother is gonna try this Assish and COA on this little Thai girl..........LOL

Return factor, probably not, mainly because I probably want to test out Nicole first and there is always Ada who is much higher on the list..............haha

Cheers.

Charlie123
09-06-2012, 07:19 PM
Wow. I want one of those!

abacab
10-06-2012, 08:16 AM
I said, OK, you lay down on the table face down, and in this position, her ass is really the show piece, and I pick up the oil bottle and oil up her crack, but before I climb on top, being a gentleman, I just want to reassure the lady that I won't do anything I shouldn't do, so I said, don't worry, I will be just on the outside OK? she said fine, whatever you like?? I hope she won't say that to every client as some dude may take the liberty to go ALL IN............LOL

So I was on top of her, usually this is when I proceed to enjoy tits fucking, but since she has not tits I just have to fuck the butt, which I must say was sensational!! especially when I was pounding her hard (on the other side only, but my oiled up lil brother was submerged between her bum crack and it was almost like doing Spanish - or should I say Assish!! I really enjoy that and I must say this is the first time I do this to a ML or WL for obvious reasons, (if she got tits, I will be fucking her tits and my ML are usually busty and for FS, I will be inside her of course) so I tried something new today!! and as I watched myself in action from the mirror, I gave her everything. As I have just did a COA (cum on ass), again, the gentleman that I am, I ask Neimi to lay still, I got up and get the tissues and wet tissue and clean her up before cleaning myself.

So Linda was partially right, Neimi does give me good services, just the body type is not my usual liking but I did make the most of what she has and was highly satisfied - like having a new toy. Now hopefully not every brother is gonna try this Assish and COA on this little Thai girl..........LOL

Return factor, probably not, mainly because I probably want to test out Nicole first and there is always Ada who is much higher on the list..............haha

Cheers.

COA - love it ahlungor bro! I like the petite girls, but need strong massage - think she can do that? I think tho my first at this shop will be your Ada, your favourite!

AHLUNGOR
10-06-2012, 10:41 AM
COA - love it ahlungor bro! I like the petite girls, but need strong massage - think she can do that? I think tho my first at this shop will be your Ada, your favourite!

Haha, Ada will give you an excellent massage and her 38 C Cup will satisfy most breast lovers' lust, but her ass is smallish a bit like Sophie's so nobody is perfect!!

But wait there was a recent one, Rita the Singapore Indian girl from 5 Star who has 36 D Cup as well as a big meaty ass, she was great but back home now, miss that yummy and spicy girl!!

For that matter i think Nicole is worth checking out, i am sure her boobs are pretty big, just need to check out her bum as well, just like a box of chocolate....haha

And Bella and Lisa too!!

I need more sponsors!!

Cheers

Davidoff.
10-06-2012, 02:24 PM
Dear bro AHLUNGOR,

We thank you for providing such a detailed AR for the benefit of the other bros.

We're glad that you experienced an out of the ordinary experience during your visit! Nevertheless, we will strive to provide an even better quality of ladies in the weeks to come in order to ensure your return.

Do stay tuned as we will be starting our promotions shortly!

TA,

David

Davidoff.
10-06-2012, 02:30 PM

Dear bro syacyfr,

Yes, we do provide an array of facial therapy services.

Due to the nature of such treatments which are not commonly sought after by customers, I would suggest you to give us a ring ( 0416 956 886 ) before your visit to ensure that you will not be disappointed.

We'll also be providing customers with a complimentary facial rejuvenation mask as part of our promotion SOON, so please stay tuned!

TA,

David

Charlie123
10-06-2012, 05:16 PM
A free facial with every visit? Sounds fantastic bro!

AHLUNGOR
12-06-2012, 10:57 AM
A free facial with every visit? Sounds fantastic bro!

I much rather provide my own facial to the girls instead.................haha

Could cost me an arm and a leg though.........lol

Cheers

:vomit:

Travelmate
12-06-2012, 01:19 PM
I much rather provide my own facial to the girls instead.................haha

Could cost me an arm and a leg though.........lol

Cheers

:vomit:

This can be done in both ways

AHLUNGOR
13-06-2012, 07:51 PM
I saw Bella very briefly last week when I just popped into the shop for a bit of window shopping after work and met Lisa and Bella, both looked very promising. Since Foxy is making an effort to promote "Beila" today, I thought I give her a try before my business trip to Perth tomorrow, I don't think the West is a promise land as far as punting/massage is concerned, I could end up either pleasuring myself watch porn on my laptop in the hotel room or forced to pay for hotel escort prices, so better take a departing shot today and empty what ever juices I still got left in the tank after my Tuesday night session with Leng - don't think she left much behind though............haha

Bella is from Northern China, beautiful shinny black long hair half way down her back, by contrast, making her soft and smooth white skins even whiter (that's why Foxy said "she is white" I guess), mid 20's, medium height, slim and slander, quite pretty and look very slightly different than your typical Southern Chinese, when she smiles, she is really pleasant to the eyes. And she is not C Cup, nice B to B-, very pointy firm young breasts just won't look down and instead proudly pointing to the sky!! That's typical 竹筍波 for the Hong Kong brothers and with pink lin too (light pink colour nipples!!). But her best features are her very toned body, long legs, flat tummy, and meaty but firm ass, and when I put my hands around and hold them with both hands, I love the hand feel very much.

English student, brand new to the industry (her last job was in a restaurant) and Silver Fox is her first massage job, by the time the conversations got to that point, I can already tell her massage skills are very limited, she's got reasonable strength but has a long way to go yet. So I just lay there and enjoy the company and conversations, as I have selected the body to body option, half way through, Bella got completed naked for me and watching her in all her glories from the big mirror on the wall was very pleasing to the eyes.

At this point I was still laying face down and Bella climbed on top of me and started to rub her breasts on my back, she is working quite hard but I am not really into these kind of dryish body slides - it has to be slippery and she probably need bigger bust (like Ada's and I am sure Lisa's would do too!!) and I wasn't feeling much from her, so I decided to take over, so I asked Bella if she would mind if I show her a few things.

So we changed position, she is now laying face down instead, I oiled up her back, using the oil bottle and splashed some oil directly on to her bum crack...............haha.............this is a shock to her!! but to her credit, she didn't jump up and just let me do my thing. So I show her how to run my fingers lightly and gently along her back, to her waist and her bum, bum crack and just a touch of rimming than down to her legs. on my way up, as my hands/fingers slide up the side of her body, I can feel that she is responding a bit - I would too if she is doing that to me, then I said if you got nails, it will feel even better if she uses her nails instead of the tip of her fingers, then Bella showe me her fingers and she has NO nail. I told her to do a better teasing job, start growing some nails, hope she listened to me, I probably should play more between her legs but i don't want to scare her or take advantage of her trust, so everything was just light and to a very limited certain point only.

Then Bella said let me try, so we change position again, but I can see that my hour is nearly up, and I should at least give me 10-12 minutes for the HE, so I lay face up after a big body hug and hands all over each other's body. Now, I can really tell Bella doesn't have much HJ experiences, she told me she doesn't have a boyfriend and I believe her. I gave her 2 minutes to show me if she is doing the right thing and it wasn't happening, so again, I need to show her all the basics and she is really a lovely girl, listening to everything I said, hopeful she will learn and put everything I told her into practice.

I told her the big three points in doing a nice HJ: 1. Love thy cock and use your heart when doing it. 2. Always use both hands and continue to touch and tease all the sensitive areas below the belly button, if her hands can cover all the areas covered by a pair of boxer shorts she will be doing it right. and while she is touching everywhere, one hand should always be either on the cock or on the balls and then change hands from time to time. 3. the most important one: never finish a HJ inside 5 min, a good HJ must last more than 10 min, 12-15 minutes will be good - haha, I know Leng is not gonna be here for two long, so whenever I can, I am telling MLs that they should give a longer HJ................lol

As I was teaching and telling Bella all these tricks, I lost concentrations and I went soft, so that gives Bella a good opportunity to start all over again and this time she is doing a much more pleasant job on me with a bit of encouragements and prompting here and there. When I finally shoot my load, I have to tell her not to let loose of her hand, just hold me tight and her other hand should continue to caress all the surrounding area for at least another minute or two before getting the tissues.

As we got dressed, Bella thanked me for teaching her, I told her quite openly and frankly that her massage is not good enough, she is young and pretty and has a hot body but looks can only get her so much business, she must provide some decent services, if not in part I then her part II must be good. I told her again, if she just remember two things I told her today: Always use two hands and HJ must be longer than 10 minutes then she will be OK.

I won't be rushing back to see her any time soon but will be interested to see her again perhaps in a month or two to see how much she will improve. Any experienced brother who love teaching young novice ML a thing or two should give this girl a try. She's got a nice attitude and very willing to please and learn.

Trainers wanted.

Cheers

Vin
20-06-2012, 10:24 PM
I dropped in this evening (Wed) and was greeted by a friendly receptionist. She first showed me Tiffany but then told me after that Tiffany had a booking. I didn't care and said I will see whoever is available for 45 mins. I went to the end room overlooking Pitt Street. Nice and big. Into the room came Beila. Beila is just how Ah Lungor described her. I found her very friendly and keen to please. Nice body white skin. Her HJ while not quite up to the advanced level of technique wasn't bad. She let me look at her pussy from behind which looked nice and tidy and helped me cum which was good fun. I would see her again in the future.

AHLUNGOR
21-06-2012, 01:25 PM
I dropped in this evening (Wed) and was greeted by a friendly receptionist. She first showed me Tiffany but then told me after that Tiffany had a booking. I didn't care and said I will see whoever is available for 45 mins. I went to the end room overlooking Pitt Street. Nice and big. Into the room came Beila. Beila is just how Ah Lungor described her. I found her very friendly and keen to please. Nice body white skin. Her HJ while not quite up to the advanced level of technique wasn't bad. She let me look at her pussy from behind which looked nice and tidy and helped me cum which was good fun. I would see her again in the future.

Sounds like Bella is improving and getting more comfortable with the jobs in hands, she is a lovely girl with a nice body, so heaps of potential, i think more skillful trainers and test drivers are needed, when she learns and perfect a few more part ii tricks, she could be a star soon.......part i though, may take longer and a lot more hard works

Cheers

Travelmate
21-06-2012, 01:31 PM
Sounds like Bella is improving and getting more comfortable with the jobs in hands, she is a lovely girl with a nice body, so heaps of potential, i think more skillful trainers and test drivers are needed, when she learns and perfect a few more part ii tricks, she could be a star soon.......part i though, may take longer and a lot more hard works

Cheers

Who will you rate part2 with PHD level?

AHLUNGOR
21-06-2012, 02:32 PM
Who will you rate part2 with PHD level?

Was that a trick question brother Mate??

But if i must repeat myself:

Leng, PhD, 741
Yuki, MBA, 288
Apple, BS, 741
Ada, HSC, 376

IMVHO.......haha

Cheers

Travelmate
21-06-2012, 03:45 PM
Was that a trick question brother Mate??

But if i must repeat myself:

Leng, PhD, 741
Yuki, MBA, 288
Apple, BS, 741
Ada, HSC, 376

IMVHO.......haha

Cheers

well said.
I like the ranking bit.

AHLUNGOR
23-06-2012, 05:04 PM
Just found out Ada will be doing her last shift today - still got until 9pm if any one is interested!! 0416-956-886

A bit of problem for Foxy then, losing an anchor masseur like Ada, I think Foxy will need to tell me who will be her no. 1 girl in massage next week!!

There are lots of hot and young and slim girls and busty (Lisa) in Silver Fox at the moment, just no one is really stand out in Part 1, which may not be an issue for most punters but for diehard massage addicts like myself, part 1 is as important as part 2 if not more.

I will let you guys know............

Cheers

Travelmate
23-06-2012, 06:23 PM
Part 1 more important for me

Mr Crash and Burn
23-06-2012, 11:32 PM
I nearly choked when i read that bro mate

Travelmate
23-06-2012, 11:33 PM
I nearly choked when i read that bro mate

Why don;t you believe me?

GWEILO
25-06-2012, 01:38 AM
Part 1 more important for me

Part 1 is the most important part for me as well, Part 2 is just for fun.

There is a lot of added health benefits for Part 1, not many health benefits on Part 2.

AHLUNGOR
25-06-2012, 03:42 PM

There is a lot of added health benefits for Part 1, not many health benefits on Part 2.

IMHO, if part 2 is conducted properly, slow and unrushed, and under total control of the ML, when she finally release you (let you cum!!) all your tensions, stress, pressure, sadness, anxiety, unhappliness etc. will be GONE!!

Is that not good for your health?? Are you not getting more benefits than a simple animalistic cum shot and orgasm??

And when you are over 60's, a nice cum shot every week is probably better than any medicines in keeping you being youthful and energetic and maintaining your manhood and self confidence..........am I going too far....lol.

Of course, any brothers born after 1960 need not agree to any of my BS.........haha.........not yet anyway!!

Just my 2 cents

Cheers

mrcookiemann
25-06-2012, 04:44 PM

I disagree Bro Gweilo. I think they are both important and both have different types of health benefits... This is one of the reasons why I prefer to see ML instead of WL I can get the same health benefit for cheaper prices.

GWEILO
25-06-2012, 04:59 PM
I disagree Bro Gweilo. I think they are both important and both have different types of health benefits... This is one of the reasons why I prefer to see ML instead of WL I can get the same health benefit for cheaper prices.

Far out, I meant the health benefits as a joke. Can't believe people are talking about good for men over 60yo etc. LOL

Travelmate
25-06-2012, 05:24 PM
haha ...
we have some very very serious people in the forum ... of course ..

AHLUNGOR
25-06-2012, 06:20 PM
Far out, I meant the health benefits as a joke. Can't believe people are talking about good for men over 60yo etc. LOL

Just disregard any of my BS if you were born after 1960 brother!!

Travelmate
25-06-2012, 06:31 PM
Just disregard any of my BS if you were born after 1960 brother!!

how about before 1950?

dgsyd
25-06-2012, 08:01 PM
Had my first visit to this shop, rather puzzled with my experience. Had a massage session with B2B + HJ with Lisa. First of all, must say the place looks clean and tidy, with big massage table, which is nice. Lisa is slightly big in body size for my liking but nice natural (if I am right) big boobs (D size I think), The massage was nice and firm. Would definitely go back for her if i wanted massage only. What surprise me is that cloths stays on until part 2, and even when comes part 2, only cloths and bra comes off. I kindly asked if the undie is coming off, I was told that it's the shop policy that undie stays on all time for hygiene of ML and us bros. Never experienced this at other RnT shop. Has anyone experienced the same as me at this shop or was it just my bad luck?

username
25-06-2012, 08:11 PM
Had my first visit to this shop, rather puzzled with my experience. Had a massage session with B2B + HJ with Lisa. First of all, must say the place looks clean and tidy, with big massage table, which is nice. Lisa is slightly big in body size for my liking but nice natural (if I am right) big boobs (D size I think), The massage was nice and firm. Would definitely go back for her if i wanted massage only. What surprise me is that cloths stays on until part 2, and even when comes part 2, only cloths and bra comes off. I kindly asked if the undie is coming off, I was told that it's the shop policy that undie stays on all time for hygiene of ML and us bros. Never experienced this at other RnT shop. Has anyone experienced the same as me at this shop or was it just my bad luck?

ML will not take underwear away from my experience,only clothes off, thats it.
Cheers

AHLUNGOR
25-06-2012, 08:24 PM
how about before 1950?

Thats before my time Bro,

But as you grow older, every cum shot should be celebrated and treasured, especially when it was generated by red hot twenty something hotties......lol

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
25-06-2012, 08:27 PM
ML will not take underwear away from my experience,only clothes off, thats it.
Cheers

Not sure why this happens to you, in all my experiences in the shop, the MLs were completely naked in part 2, did you pay the min $50 tips??

username
25-06-2012, 08:33 PM
Not sure why this happens to you, in all my experiences in the shop, the MLs were completely naked in part 2, did you pay the min $50 tips??

Of course,50 tips for sure to ask her to clothes off

dgsyd
25-06-2012, 09:31 PM
I paid $100 for 45mins, is there for tips? Another $50 would make it $150, then I might was well go to m8 where I would get CBJ or a FS shop

tpol
25-06-2012, 11:04 PM
Only time they keep panties on is if 2nd aunt is visiting

AHLUNGOR
26-06-2012, 10:16 AM
I paid $100 for 45mins, is there for tips? Another $50 would make it $150, then I might was well go to m8 where I would get CBJ or a FS shop

Hi, $100 for 45 min definitely includes all tips and sundries and you should have gotten a completely naked B2B, the ML should not have keep the panties on, never happened to me, mate, i think you were cheated,

If it was M time of the month, fair enough, the ML should have told you and charge you a slightly lesser fee for top off and HJ rather than B2B.

Better luck next time i guess, Ada, Vivian, Bella, Kelly, Neimi had all done the right thing by me, may be this is only a one off!!

mrcookiemann
26-06-2012, 06:13 PM
Had a booking with Ada this morning and so looking forward to see my favourite again. arrived at the shop 10 min before my time and Linda told me Ada called in sick today, would I like to see other girls, it was nearly 11.30am and I knew Cici from SL usually has her first couple sessions booked out. So I ask Linda who else is on.

As we speak, a Chinese girl came out wear a black dress, very pretty, medium build, size 10 may be a touch more, she was well covered up but looks really busty, yeap, she will be OK, her name is Nicole but she is not available, shit, shit, so who else is there, Linda took me to the last room which is first time I use this room, it's huge, but what about the girl?

A Thai girl Neimi walks in, petite, slim, small breasts, short hair, average looking, really not my type, Linda said her service very good and good massage I should try, OK, I'll just stay for the 30 min. Then Neimi asked me if I want body to body, what B2B on an A Cup, are you serious, then I look at the reflection on the brand new big mirror on the wall which runs the same length as the table - that would be great if Ada or Nicole is naked and doing B2B to me, but I saw something I like, a nice and meaty ass, OK, why not. so handed over the cash and let's get naked.

Very nice review Bro Ahlungor...

username
26-06-2012, 06:44 PM

Come down, man
The tips is all about how you think of the service
As you tired FS ,excellent massage part 1 and part 2 is also another choice for old stager
And i dont think u paid a lot, big tip make you famous in the shop and every single ML hope to serve you,

Silver fox massage
26-06-2012, 07:25 PM

Dear brother dgsyd,

At SFM, we take the welfare of our MLs seriously and do not force them to provide services/acts against their will.

As the fee for "additional services" are paid directly to the ML, hence it is entirely up to her discretion why she did not take her panties off, so long she fulfills the services which we advertise.

As brother AHLUNGOR has mentioned, such an incident has never happened to him before so maybe you can try the services provided by the MLs mentioned by him?

TA,

David

Silver fox massage
26-06-2012, 08:09 PM

Dear brother dgsyd,

The price of $100 includes a 45 minutesmassage, nude B2B slide and happy ending.

I totally understand and respect your method of calculating your costs but $50 can be perceived as cheap-moderate-expensive depending on specific levels of income of customers.

I assure you that we offer the most competitive prices along with the other massage shops in the city.

TA,

David

AHLUNGOR
27-06-2012, 11:13 AM
Dear brother dgsyd,

At SFM, we take the welfare of our MLs seriously and do not force them to provide services/acts against their will.

As the fee for "additional services" are paid directly to the ML, hence it is entirely up to her discretion why she did not take her panties off, so long she fulfills the services which we advertise.

As brother AHLUNGOR has mentioned, such an incident has never happened to him before so maybe you can try the services provided by the MLs mentioned by him?

TA,

David.

Dear brother dgsyd,

The price of $100 includes a 45 minutesmassage, nude B2B slide and happy ending.

I totally understand and respect your method of calculating your costs but $50 can be perceived as cheap-moderate-expensive depending on specific levels of income of customers.

I assure you that we offer the most competitive prices along with the other massage shops in the city.

TA,

David

Hi Brother David,

Thanks for answering other brother's query, but you sort of more like making a statement rather than answering the question:

It was a simple question and just need a simple answer. The question was by paying $100 for a 45 min B2B session, should the client be getting a completely nude part 2?

It's fine that you quoted me saying it never happened to me, but I have never tried Lisa, now Lisa sounds like a nice ML with big tits so I probably will be trying her very soon but that's not the point.

These are the issues:

1. If the ML accepts payment for B2B, she has to get completely naked, that's what B2B means, so if there was a misunderstanding of the terminology of clothes off vs. body to body, then just check with the girl and say so. And tell Lisa, she either offers B2B with everything off or just clothes off. And if she was having her M on that day, then just admit it and move on and assure the clients that for future B2B, everything will come off.

2. No one is forcing the ML to provide any service she is not comfortable with, and she has every right to keep her panties on, It's fine for Lisa not to take her pants off but still offering clothes off and HJ for a tips she is happy with, she could charge $50, $80 or $100 for those services and it's up to punter to accept, for her D Cup, I will be happy to pay $50 for my part 2 and she can keep her pants on with me as my hands will be too busy playing with the big tits rather than reaching between her legs......lol

3. Just have some housekeeping done with all your ladies, do not use the term B2B if anyone is not prepared to take everything off, just offer clothes off and HJ will be fine and no need to mention anything about value and what $50 mean to you or anyone else, please!!

Just my 2 cents

Cheers

dgsyd
27-06-2012, 02:46 PM
Bro AHLUNGOR is on the right point. I am not here complaining about the price but simply want clarification of the exact services offered at shop with B2B. I am sure other bros will appreciate the information as well.

Correct me if I am wrong, B2B is generally understood as complete nude B2B. If this is not the standard offered at the shop, wouldn't it be appreciate to let customer know beforehand so there be no disappointment.

mrcookiemann
28-06-2012, 01:37 AM
I don't know why but I'm not a fan of b2b massage. I prefer body to body in a girl friend experience kind of way, when she's wanking me off. Often I have part 2 first like this, then I'm very relaxed for the massage.

mrcookiemann
28-06-2012, 01:40 AM
David, thankyou for answering my question before but I still don't know what you meant when you said 12pm trial? Are you extending your closing time and staying open until midnight?

AHLUNGOR
28-06-2012, 09:17 AM
I don't know why but I'm not a fan of b2b massage. I prefer body to body in a girl friend experience kind of way, when she's wanking me off. Often I have part 2 first like this, then I'm very relaxed for the massage.

i think if you tip the ML upfront, should be no problem reversing the order especially if you are a repeat customers already, may be not so good if you meet the ML for the first time. Part of the main difference between a MS and a FS shop is that in FS, after you shower , better if together, worst if alone, you pretty much get right into it between two complete strangers.

In massage, you have a good half hour to build some rapport, have a conversation to know each other and if the ML is very good with her hands, the teasing and anticipations would have drawn you two closer, so when you turn over and pointing your fully erected big hard cock towards the ML, it shouldnt feel too strange, its like you already done a 30-40 min foreplay!! and ready to rock!!

Just my two cents

Cheers

mrcookiemann
28-06-2012, 12:26 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the important part, but you reminded me Ahlungor.
I usually prefer this method with my regular ML not on the first time with someone new.

AHLUNGOR
02-07-2012, 05:47 PM
Finally have a session with the lovely Lisa today. And on looks, body, tits, girl friend feel, attitude, part 1 strong massage and part 2 play, I would rate her the current number 1 masseur at Silver Fox. (in the absence of Ada of course!!)

And while she was in the room and with her hair done up, she looks like Gong Li, well, may be not as busty as the mega star, but Lisa's all natural 35 C Cups and those two very erective nipples are totally adequate to satisfy most tits lovers including yours truly here.

More review to cum when I have time, BTW, I think she is really pretty and very friendly, lovely personality and she's like one of those girl friend on the side that I wish I should have but never actually had!!

Great girl.

Cheers

dakrthunder888
03-07-2012, 01:17 AM
Finally have a session with the lovely Lisa today. And on looks, body, tits, girl friend feel, attitude, part 1 strong massage and part 2 play, I would rate her the current number 1 masseur at Silver Fox. (in the absence of Ada of course!!)

And while she was in the room and with her hair done up, she looks like Gong Li, well, may be not as busty as the mega star, but Lisa's all natural 35 C Cups and those two very erective nipples are totally adequate to satisfy most tits lovers including yours truly here.

More review to cum when I have time, BTW, I think she is really pretty and very friendly, lovely personality and she's like one of those girl friend on the side that I wish I should have but never actually had!!

Great girl.

Cheers

Mr. ahlungor, I'm a newbie here and have been enjoying all your reviews, very informative and well put. Thanks for that! dont know which one to choose now, too many options! lol! :)

IExperiment
03-07-2012, 01:29 AM

Great girl.

Cheers

With this review I am glad you got her panties off than :) but this shop is a hit and miss for me.

Travelmate
03-07-2012, 01:40 AM
Mr. ahlungor, I'm a newbie here and have been enjoying all your reviews, very informative and well put. Thanks for that! dont know which one to choose now, too many options! lol! :)

I will recommend Ci-ci

AHLUNGOR
03-07-2012, 09:24 AM

Hi brother,

Was it meant to be Darkthunder? or you purposely spell it that way!!

Glad my reviews have been helping, yes, i think us punters are now really spoiled with so many good shops with great girls to choose from.

Back to your question, if you are only asking about 376, then i would say definitely Lisa, she is very good all rounder, i think brother Mate is recommending Cici whom i have not tried but met in the shop, good body and pretty, another one will be Bella, she is younger and less experienced but if you dont really need a very strong part i, she is tryable.

Enjoy and dont forget to share,

Ps: if you need further recommendation for the Other shop, please read the other thread or PM me.......lol

Cheers

Silver fox massage
03-07-2012, 11:19 AM

Great girl.

Cheers

Thanks Mr Ahlungor for you review on Lisa, we also have Malaysian girl Mimi you must try, very strong massage and special skill for man, you will like a lots.

Also new girl Lora will nice big ball ball for you, pleaes come and see

Silver Fox

AHLUNGOR
06-07-2012, 11:25 AM
bro atgf,u should edit ur review bro before the girls get in trouble,haha..

Haha, may be he should, and may be we shouldn't quote his post, now we all have to modify our replies..............lol

Cheers

pula2
06-07-2012, 11:42 AM
Haha, may be he should, and may be we shouldn't quote his post, now we all have to modify our replies..............lol

Cheers

oh yeah u were right bro,lol

AHLUNGOR
06-07-2012, 01:41 PM
I made a booking yesterday to see the Thai girl Loura as recommended by Foxy.

Got there on time but Foxy said Loura is running late and asked me to wait in the middle waiting room. Made me a cup of nice hot green tea, very appropriate and much appreciated in that cold and wet weather. So I just sat and play with my phone. 10-15 min past, a naked ML walked into the waiting room with only a towel wrapped around her and picked some towels from the hot box, haha, just gave some dude a happy ending no doubt.........lol

The girl was sweating and looked so sexy in nothing but the towel, she looked familiar and I can't quite remember her name on the spot, and she looked at me, smiled and said: Hi you are here, you are free today? and my brain was a bit slow at the time so I asked, hi, what is your name? she looked really upset and gave me this lusty looks (like she wants to swallow me or something) and said, it's only a few days and you forgot me already. Oh, hi, you are Bella!! she smiled and said, I am busy and then rushed off. OK, may be I should have checked the roster before so that I know who's on before hand!!

Waited another 5 min and Foxy came back and apologised and said may be another 5 min, I said, OK, but I can only stay 30 min now. As Foxy walked out, another half naked girl walked in, this girl I have not seen before, medium build, short hair, quite pretty and has a hot body. She got her towels, smiled at me, and I asked, hi, what is your name, she said I am Loura, OK, she is fine, BUT...................

I absolutely hated to meet my appointment girl like this, sure I knew what she would be doing to the customer before me, but knowing is one thing and seeing her sweaty body in a nothing but a towel is another thing, she probably won't shower before seeing me and the previous dudes bodily fluid will be over her body ( i mean sweats and other Stuffs), so I lost all interest to see Loura today and she may be still 5-10 min away.

and I remember as I walked in, I saw my current favourite girl Lisa sittng in the girls room, so I went out and told Foxy I just want to see Lisa now.

Lisa, my little darling walked in and said, why don't you wait for the Thai girl, she is really nice, I said not as nice as you. Lisa said, she has a very nice body, again, I said not as like as yours!!

then Lisa told me she hurted her hands the other day so she can only do soft massage, I said no problem, let's get started as I only have 30 min..............

I am so glad to see Lisa's naked body again and her all natural 35 C Cup tits, feel so nice to have them in my hands and looking at the mirror, so erotic, it gave me an instant hard on....................no massage, just holding each other, the room was very hot, Lisa was sweating as I ran my hands on her naked back, so sexy and she smells very good...........I was so horny and her hands were busy holding me and touching other areas, she was really into me today. Lots of kissing, body sliding, hugging and more, I felt like I was playing with my girl friend...............I wish I had more time, I cum whem I have to and I was so happy, I must cum back for more, now that we have more understanding on each other's bodies.

Lisa is my no. 1 at 376.................haha

Cheers

Silver fox massage
07-07-2012, 04:17 PM
7/7 SAT
Neimi,Bella,Cici

8/7 SUN
Lisa,vivian,cici

Booking number: 0416-956-886

Thank you

Silver Fox Massage
Level 2, 376 Pitt Street, City .

Travelmate
09-07-2012, 05:14 PM
I made a booking yesterday to see the Thai girl Loura as recommended by Foxy.

Got there on time but Foxy said Loura is running late and asked me to wait in the middle waiting room. Made me a cup of nice hot green tea, very appropriate and much appreciated in that cold and wet weather. So I just sat and play with my phone. 10-15 min past, a naked ML walked into the waiting room with only a towel wrapped around her and picked some towels from the hot box, haha, just gave some dude a happy ending no doubt.........lol

The girl was sweating and looked so sexy in nothing but the towel, she looked familiar and I can't quite remember her name on the spot, and she looked at me, smiled and said: Hi you are here, you are free today? and my brain was a bit slow at the time so I asked, hi, what is your name? she looked really upset and gave me this lusty looks (like she wants to swallow me or something) and said, it's only a few days and you forgot me already. Oh, hi, you are Bella!! she smiled and said, I am busy and then rushed off. OK, may be I should have checked the roster before so that I know who's on before hand!!

Waited another 5 min and Foxy came back and apologised and said may be another 5 min, I said, OK, but I can only stay 30 min now. As Foxy walked out, another half naked girl walked in, this girl I have not seen before, medium build, short hair, quite pretty and has a hot body. She got her towels, smiled at me, and I asked, hi, what is your name, she said I am Loura, OK, she is fine, BUT...................

I absolutely hated to meet my appointment girl like this, sure I knew what she would be doing to the customer before me, but knowing is one thing and seeing her sweaty body in a nothing but a towel is another thing, she probably won't shower before seeing me and the previous dudes bodily fluid will be over her body ( i mean sweats and other Stuffs), so I lost all interest to see Loura today and she may be still 5-10 min away.

and I remember as I walked in, I saw my current favourite girl Lisa sittng in the girls room, so I went out and told Foxy I just want to see Lisa now.

Lisa, my little darling walked in and said, why don't you wait for the Thai girl, she is really nice, I said not as nice as you. Lisa said, she has a very nice body, again, I said not as like as yours!!

then Lisa told me she hurted her hands the other day so she can only do soft massage, I said no problem, let's get started as I only have 30 min..............

I am so glad to see Lisa's naked body again and her all natural 35 C Cup tits, feel so nice to have them in my hands and looking at the mirror, so erotic, it gave me an instant hard on....................no massage, just holding each other, the room was very hot, Lisa was sweating as I ran my hands on her naked back, so sexy and she smells very good...........I was so horny and her hands were busy holding me and touching other areas, she was really into me today. Lots of kissing, body sliding, hugging and more, I felt like I was playing with my girl friend...............I wish I had more time, I cum whem I have to and I was so happy, I must cum back for more, now that we have more understanding on each other's bodies.

Lisa is my no. 1 at 376.................haha

Cheers

haha ... man can change very quickly ..
who will be my No.1 next week?

AHLUNGOR
11-07-2012, 10:21 AM
haha ... man can change very quickly ..
who will be my No.1 next week?

I think once Lisa's hand is back to normal strong massage strength, she really is the complete package, pretty face, big tits, firm massage and very passionate about her job and willing to listen, great attitude. Cant fault her and will get better too!!

There is only one way to find out......haha

Just imagine a GongLi lookalike on top of you........and you can watch all the actions unfolded and played out in front of you on the big wall mirror..........

Cheers

Silver fox massage
11-07-2012, 03:35 PM
WED, 11 July

Cici,Bella,Tiffany,Mimi,Loura,Selina

THR, 12 July

Bella,Lisa,Cici,,Tiffany,Mimi,Loura,Selina

FRI, 13 July

Bella,Neimi,Tiffany,Lisa

SAT, 14 July

Bella,CICI,Neimi,Lisa

SUN, 15 July

Cici,Vivian,Lisa

Girls details: All girls beautiful!!

Bella: 20's, from Taiwan, B Cup, white skin, long hair, willing to please customers

Cici: 22 yr, come here 17, C Cup, high class girl.

Lisa: 20's. Chinese, C Cup, good massage, good body to body, popular girl

Loura: 20 yr, Thailand, big eye, short hair, C Cup, small waist, big ass, perfect girl, sexy little girl.

Mimi: Japan and Malaya mix girl, nice lady, love dancing, small tits but very erotic, all customers very happy her HJ.

Neimi: Thailand girl, tall slim body, small tits big ass, very good service

Selina: Thailand girl, 25 yr, special body to body, all customers like

Tiffany: Japan China mix, little evil girl, small tits, big big ass I like very much to touch, very cute, like aussie boyfriend.

Vivian: Beijing girl go up in Sydney. very slim but big tits, all customers like

If you has question, call 0416-956-886, we like give good services to all brothers

AHLUNGOR
12-07-2012, 03:23 PM
Another wonderful session with Lisa, this young lady has improved everytime i meet her, her massage has always been firm and good and now her part 2 is getting more sensual and more passionate, still the One!!

Travelmate
12-07-2012, 03:46 PM
Another wonderful session with Lisa, this young lady has improved everytime i meet her, her massage has always been and now her part 2 is getting more sensual and more passionate, still the One!!

Ahlungor , you are teasing ...

Should I see Lisa , or Cici or new Tiffany and friends - A-MAN-DA

AHLUNGOR
12-07-2012, 04:36 PM
Ahlungor , you are teasing ...

Should I see Lisa , or Cici or new Tiffany and friends - A-MAN-DA

Hi brother Mate,

This is a joke right?

Lisa is my current numero uno, so enough said, you have already met CIci before, so dont play dump with me.......the Thai girl Loura is very cute but experienced, shes on today too!!

As for the new Amanda, well, she is not Leng, and Tiff said she will teach her a few tricks!! So what skills does she have right now?? If any??

You like my price suggestions ??

I hope they are not trying to charge the same premiums that Leng has commanded. She is a PhD man, has this Amanda even finished junior high??

Cheers

rsalcedo
12-07-2012, 04:58 PM
I'd pay this shop a visit to see ada again - great massage, very nice spanish!

Hi, newbie here. I've been reading and would like to visit this shop when have the chance, what is spanish by the way? TIA

SpankyTheMonkey
12-07-2012, 06:23 PM
"Spanish" is titty-fucking. I'd like to know *why* it's called Spanish though. The word geek in me is intrigued.

sinner84
12-07-2012, 09:36 PM
Saw a cute girl with long hair and black dress on my way out today. Any idea who she is?

AHLUNGOR
12-07-2012, 11:23 PM
Saw a cute girl with long hair and black dress on my way out today. Any idea who she is?

Haha bro,

Who did you see??

Lisa is wearing a black dress with long hair, that could be her!!

vistir
13-07-2012, 06:01 AM
I and two friends visited the Silver Fox
To my surprise, a few more of their girls.
Their business is very busy, when I went to only one room is empty, waiting to us.
linda is still so enthusiasm said the six girls work today! introduce a "special massage", have two Thai girls Selina, Loura, and Singapore Bella. because the new girls have not put photos on the web page and showed me her phone photos
I always trust Linda, I paid $ 100/45mins. Waiting for 10 minutes, see the just few Loura, bella, selina ,real person and photos!
my selection Loura, looks like a minor high school students actually have a big breasts! ! ! Into the room, my heart itching anxious for me, she massaged the back ,about 10-15 minutes . i say can u first for me service.She agreed . Because she look underage, a little feel guilty and excitement, I ask her, can i touch u? Her Smile , my God, feels really explosion ! ! I fell in love with her ! ! Guilt and excitement once again, her breasts are so elastic, my hands no grip! Her breasts in my body slippage!Feeling as if painting~only a short five minutes I have been ejaculation! ! ! my first time fast ~! ! ! I have not turned ~ ~! ! ! Oh God~~! but she did not prompt the end, still naked with the enthusiastic and cordial chat,give me continue massage the rest 20 minutes, she ask me Do U want HJ again? ! I am happy, of course. ~! She really so sweet ~ ~ ~ I love her! ! ! ! This is the end of real happiness

We left! the way back home, I touting the friend that my Loura the girl ~ They also claimed theirs own Bella, selina good massage! Looks like every girl have good job, have their respective advantages ~~ haha!

sweet Barbie girl---Loura

Cheers!

brother~

AHLUNGOR
13-07-2012, 02:59 PM
I and two friends visited the Silver Fox
To my surprise, a few more of their girls.
Their business is very busy, when I went to only one room is empty, waiting to us.
linda is still so enthusiasm said the six girls work today! introduce a "special massage", have two Thai girls Selina, Loura, and Singapore Bella. because the new girls have not put photos on the web page and showed me her phone photos
I always trust Linda, I paid $ 100/45mins. Waiting for 10 minutes, see the just few Loura, bella, selina ,real person and photos!
my selection Loura, looks like a minor high school students actually have a big breasts! ! ! Into the room, my heart itching anxious for me, she massaged the back ,about 10-15 minutes . i say can u first for me service.She agreed . Because she look underage, a little feel guilty and excitement, I ask her, can i touch u? Her Smile , my God, feels really explosion ! ! I fell in love with her ! ! Guilt and excitement once again, her breasts are so elastic, my hands no grip! Her breasts in my body slippage!Feeling as if painting~only a short five minutes I have been ejaculation! ! ! my first time fast ~! ! ! I have not turned ~ ~! ! ! Oh God~~! but she did not prompt the end, still naked with the enthusiastic and cordial chat,give me continue massage the rest 20 minutes, she ask me Do U want HJ again? ! I am happy, of course. ~! She really so sweet ~ ~ ~ I love her! ! ! ! This is the end of real happiness

We left! the way back home, I touting the friend that my Loura the girl ~ They also claimed theirs own Bella, selina good massage! Looks like every girl have good job, have their respective advantages ~~ haha!

sweet Barbie girl---Loura

Cheers!

brother~

Haha, brother vistir,

Foxy told me about your session, apparantly you were really into Loura and very much attached to her I heard and have a lot of feelings for her, I hope they are all just lust and animal needs. But then again, Loura is such a lovely girl, it won't be the first time anyone fallen in love with her, it's only natural, just don't get broken, your heart or your wallet.

Haha

Just my 2 cents.

SO, When are you cuming back

Cheers

Charlie123
14-07-2012, 12:19 AM
Tried silver fox for the first time tonight, saw cici...

Cost was $120 for 1hour b2b + nhj, collected by the pretty mamasan upfront, no discussion of rates or services, i guess she knew what i wanted.

So Cici is a pretty young girl with nice boobs and a hot slim body. She speaks great english (although with an american accent that grated at times) and shes very chatty .. Her conversation is pleasant.

The facilities in this shop are good - big rooms, comfortable massage beds, plasma tvs in each room (not sure why) pleasant fragrance, all contributing to a nice experience..

The massage was excellent - almost professional quality... Cici demonstrated a lot of technique and left me feeling very relaxed after part 1.. I have no hesitation recommending this girl for anyone needing a genuine massage, she knows her stuff

Part 2 was also very good - once the massage had finished she removed her kit crawled onto the table and ran her firm young tits every inch of my body as she stroked my cock and lightly kissed my face and lips .. She then gave me a pretty decent hj which had me finished in record time.

So yeh, shes definately an all-rounder - pretty girl, great massage, very good part 2 with some gfe. Id definitely recommend cici to anyone.

x11
14-07-2012, 11:05 AM
Tried silver fox for the first time tonight, saw cici...

Cost was $120 for 1hour b2b + nhj, collected by the pretty mamasan upfront, no discussion of rates or services, i guess she knew what i wanted.

So Cici is a pretty young girl with nice boobs and a hot slim body. She speaks great english (although with an american accent that grated at times) and shes very chatty .. Her conversation is pleasant.

The facilities in this shop are good - big rooms, comfortable massage beds, plasma tvs in each room (not sure why) pleasant fragrance, all contributing to a nice experience..

The massage was excellent - almost professional quality... Cici demonstrated a lot of technique and left me feeling very relaxed after part 1.. I have no hesitation recommending this girl for anyone needing a genuine massage, she knows her stuff

Part 2 was also very good - once the massage had finished she removed her kit crawled onto the table and ran her firm young tits every inch of my body as she stroked my cock and lightly kissed my face and lips .. She then gave me a pretty decent hj which had me finished in record time.

So yeh, shes definately an all-rounder - pretty girl, great massage, very good part 2 with some gfe. Id definitely recommend cici to anyone.

i had a session with Cici also... session very similar to yours. definitely a good massage. thinking of going back just for the massage. do they get upset if you only go (and pay) for the massage?

Charlie123
14-07-2012, 12:44 PM
Dissapointed maybe, but not upset ... Im sure would be no problem

AHLUNGOR
14-07-2012, 01:18 PM
i had a session with Cici also... session very similar to yours. definitely a good massage. thinking of going back just for the massage. do they get upset if you only go (and pay) for the massage?

I can answer that, you can definitely do massage only, but can you??

I am sure Cici is a very good masseur but i have not tried so cant tell for sure if you can resist her charm. On the other hand, if you try my favourite Lisa, i doubt if you can stand your ground, the result, you can not resist, agree to pay more for the pleasure and enjoy the sensual moments and walk away a much much much more happier MAN!!

Prove me wrong........haha

Cheers

Mozilla
16-07-2012, 06:54 PM
Finally had a chance to visit the foxy cave with some brothers and I must say it was very impressed.

Had the opportunity to meet Bella do the excitement was very high... It's been a few weeks since I treated myself so. Was looking forward to it.

Bella is not very tall but has a very girl next door feeling. I just my first initial look gave me the impression she was a little older than she is.. Perhaps she needs to work on the skill in makeup.. But after I had more chance to see and look at her, I found her to be quite cute and attractive.

The awkward thing about paying upfront for special is different... This means u have no ability to NOT have part 2 if u don't get along or dont feel like b2b.. But not in my case.

B2b was very nice.. Bring me back to m8 and Midas... All that breast running up and down my back.. With no remedial affect but it sure gave my little brother it's own therapy.

I must say the part 1 massage is lacking and it really was a little waste of time and I spent the first 30 min just anticipating the b2b... Perhaps I'm just gonna ask to skip part 1 if I know it's gonna be shit.

Now comes the important part.. Nice nipples, young and perky.. This is evidenced by my back's ability to know where the nipples are moving. Her licking is very sensual and as we go to the climax work out... ....

All I can say is if you get offered for something better, would u say no? If you don't get offered... Then my motto is always, You don't ask, then you're never ever know... Summary... A return visit maybe on the card. She was impressed with my stamina.. :o)

AHLUNGOR
17-07-2012, 12:02 PM
She was impressed with my stamina.. )

Hi brother Moz,

Just curious, Bella was impressed with you stamina on what??

Please explain!!

Cheers

Mozilla
17-07-2012, 12:18 PM
Hi brother Moz,

Just curious, Bella was impressed with you stamina on what??

Please explain!!

Cheers

Brother Ahlungor... i promised her i wouldnt say anything so a man is as good as his words... but let's say... i provided some extras for her so the table was turned and she had all the enjoyment and DATY wasnt part of it. i only do that for special ladies in my life! haaha.. its like WL and ML dont kiss often cause they save that for their bf.

Travelmate
17-07-2012, 12:48 PM
Brother Ahlungor... i promised her i wouldnt say anything so a man is as good as his words... but let's say... i provided some extras for her so the table was turned and she had all the enjoyment and DATY wasnt part of it. i only do that for special ladies in my life! haaha.. its like WL and ML dont kiss often cause they save that for their bf.

I can imagine the situation very well ....

Silver fox massage
17-07-2012, 01:25 PM
Roster of beautiful girls in Silver Fox this week:

TUE

Selina,Bella,Vivan,Neimi

WED

Cici,Bella,Tiffany,Mimi,Loura,Selina

THR

Bella,Lisa,Cici,,Tiffany,Mimi,Loura,Selina

FRI

Bella,Neimi,Tiffany,Lisa

SAT

Bella,CICI,Neimi,Lisa

SUN

Cici,Vivian,Lisa

Girls details: All girls beautiful!!

Bella: 20's, from Taiwan, B Cup, white skin, long hair, willing to please customers

Cici: 22 yr, come here 17, C Cup, high class girl.

Lisa: 20's. Chinese, C Cup, good massage, good body to body, popular girl

Loura: 20 yr, Thailand, big eye, short hair, C Cup, small waist, big ass, perfect girl, sexy little girl.

Mimi: Japan and Malaya mix girl, nice lady, love dancing, small tits but very erotic, all customers very happy her HJ.

Neimi: Thailand girl, tall slim body, small tits big ass, very good service

Selina: Thailand girl, 25 yr, special body to body, all customers like

Tiffany: Japan China mix, little evil girl, small tits, big big ass I like very much to touch, very cute, like aussie boyfriend.

Vivian: Beijing girl go up in Sydney. very slim but big tits, all customers like

If you has question, call 0416-956-886,

Shop hours: Monday to Saturday, 10am to 10pm, after 10pm appointment only, Sunday 10am to 7pm, after 7pm appointment only, we like give good services to all brothers

Silver fox massage
17-07-2012, 02:19 PM
Finally had a chance to visit the foxy cave with some brothers and I must say it was very impressed.

Had the opportunity to meet Bella do the excitement was very high... It's been a few weeks since I treated myself so. Was looking forward to it.

Bella is not very tall but has a very girl next door feeling. I just my first initial look gave me the impression she was a little older than she is.. Perhaps she needs to work on the skill in makeup.. But after I had more chance to see and look at her, I found her to be quite cute and attractive.

The awkward thing about paying upfront for special is different... This means u have no ability to NOT have part 2 if u don't get along or dont feel like b2b.. But not in my case.

B2b was very nice.. Bring me back to m8 and Midas... All that breast running up and down my back.. With no remedial affect but it sure gave my little brother it's own therapy.

I must say the part 1 massage is lacking and it really was a little waste of time and I spent the first 30 min just anticipating the b2b... Perhaps I'm just gonna ask to skip part 1 if I know it's gonna be shit.

Now comes the important part.. Nice nipples, young and perky.. This is evidenced by my back's ability to know where the nipples are moving. Her licking is very sensual and as we go to the climax work out... ....

All I can say is if you get offered for something better, would u say no? If you don't get offered... Then my motto is always, You don't ask, then you're never ever know... Summary... A return visit maybe on the card. She was impressed with my stamina.. :o)

Bella is very lovely girl, very good looking, very good services, all brothers should come try.

working this week Tue, wen,Thus Fri and SAt

please call booking 0416-956-886

:red_heart:Silver Fox:red_heart:

Mozilla
17-07-2012, 10:21 PM
I wonder if you guys do out calls?

AHLUNGOR
18-07-2012, 10:51 AM
I wonder if you guys do out calls?

I dont think so, unless you make some private arrangement between you and the girl.

Do you want to see Bella outside the shop? That could be something!!

For me i dont mind seeing Lisa! May be a quickie at the Villas Erotica which is just a few doors down......haha

I have a Dream!!

And i am not Dr M L K jr!!

Cheers

Travelmate
18-07-2012, 10:54 AM
seeing a girl outside shop is different than OUTCALL!

To me, it can be different nature altogether!

wilisno
18-07-2012, 11:24 AM
seeing a girl outside shop is different than OUTCALL!

To me, it can be different nature altogether!
Speak from experience ?!? ;) ;) ;)

Travelmate
18-07-2012, 11:38 AM
Speak from experience ?!? ;) ;) ;)

Brother Wilsno, just sharing similar experience with yourself only ...haha

Mozilla
18-07-2012, 03:18 PM
haha.. i was lazy last night... so was a stab in the dark. one more night in the city.... what should i do?? im even tempted to try something new or go back to SL.. or foxy..

Ollie
18-07-2012, 05:26 PM
Would like to see your take on Loura.

Ollie
18-07-2012, 05:30 PM
Also is it possible to get this thread merged with the other one below. It would make sense I think.
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?1071-Silver-fox-massage-2-376-pitt-st/page7

Admin?

Silver fox massage
19-07-2012, 01:47 PM
Would like to see your take on Loura.

hello Mr Ollie,

have you see Loura, she is working today, she will like to meet you and give you good service.

Ollie
19-07-2012, 11:59 PM
hello Mr Ollie,

have you see Loura, she is working today, she will like to meet you and give you good service.

Loura is on top of my list and will definitely be seeing her but aren't in Sydney until 4 weeks time

AHLUNGOR
20-07-2012, 05:00 PM
I was planning to see my favourite girl Lisa today and then I found out Lisa is off. Then Foxy told me she has a new girl starting today and ask me if I like to be her first customer, I thought why not??

Got to the shop and Foxy introduce me to Coco, she is very good looking!! a tall girl, with her high heels on, she is almost taller than me, looks mid to late 20's, nicely make up, big fluffy long hair, wearing a body hugging tight little black dress not long enough to cover her body, when she turns around and lead me to the room, I can see her whole bottom when she walks up the stair, wow, she is sexy. Oh, just a thought, Coco's style is similar to one of those ladies you see in big department stores selling cosmetics, look immaculate, nice hair and nice dress - probably not that short...............haha

Into the room, I can tell it's her first day and first job, didn't really know where everything is and how to prepare the massage table, that's OK Ahlungor cum to the rescue. got everything ready, go naked and on to the bed I lay down.

Massage started off slowly but Coco gradually picked up the speed and strength, not the best I have but acceptable and quite relaxing and enjoyable till the end. BTW the way, Coco is Chinese but she greeted me in English so I have my whole session speaking English to her, which I think in terms of writing a review is very important, so all the non Chinese speaking brothers can breathe easy, Coco can communicate with you and boy can she communicate, great sense of humour, smiling and laughing all the time, at one point I thought she was laughing at me: why are you laughing so much, did I do something wrong.........OH no, I am sorry, nothing wrong, I just like to laugh and I am a happy girl - yeap, she is a very girl alright, and you know what people say, happy working girls make happy customers..........more later.

I think it was the 15 min mark and Coco asked me: can I take off my clothes now? I thought what, now? so early, so much time for B2B, OK, why not, I am not complaining!! so she strips down, her tits is not very big, may be A+ Cup to smallish B, I am a bit disappointed because she has a very womanly body and I was hoping for at least a C Cup, but hey, no one is perfect and she has definitely got a great arse!!

For any brother complaining ML at SF is not totally naked for B2B, well you don't have any problem with Coco. after she is naked, she looked at the mirror (admiring her own body a bit), then look at me, do a quick 360 degree spin around and asked me: do you like my body, I said, I love your body, come here............gave her a big hug, my hands were all over her back and bum, very nice. Now Coco is not a fat girl but she is now slim, she has a full woman's body, similar to Lisa's. For those brothers who like them slim and skinny, you are better off seeing Cici, Bella, Vivian or Neimi etc. But I like my woman at size 10 or bigger (not too big of course), I like plenty of meat in my hands...........lol

I thought this is the start of the nude B2B, but no, more massage to come, Coco continues the rest of part 1 in the nude and that was nice, but I like to enjoy my massage with my eyes closed, even when if I keep my eyes opened I have a nice view of the naked woman from the mirror, but I thought plenty of time for that later, better just enjoy the rest of the part 1. and you know what? Coco saw that my eyes are closed and she asked me, are you shy? I said, no, I am not shy............Then why are you not looking at my body, you don't think I am sexy?........No, you are very sexy, I like your body very much, you see, I am getting hard already...........Oh, yes, you are a big boy, but you are a shy boy, you can look at me you know, it will be wasted for me to take my clothes off for you and you don't even look at me, you are the boss you know, you can do anything to me you know.............(I thought, really, anything, lucky I am a gentleman, you may regret saying that to some other dude......lol).

So some more lively conversation between us, and I can't remember everything we said, but it was fun, and I have not spoken with a ML for so much for a long time, especially in English. then coming from nowhere, Coco started to light kiss me every where, she was like giving me some of those little foreplay the WL do to you in FS shops - like blowing air to my ear, let her long hair running all over my body, kissing my neck, there was no body slides but i actually quite enjoy what she did to me. then she asked me to turn over.

Have a drink of water then give Coco another full B2B body hug, I turned her around facing the mirror, I was behind her so I can rub my hard cock against her bum, very nice indeed, it will be a totally different feel if the girl is skinny and only has a small arse. I can see that she is fully shaven but with a few days worth of growth, very tight looking pussy. looking very fresh and not sure if she allows DATY but if she does, it should be delicious and nothing is showing, all the lips are nicely and neatly consealed within waiting for the skillful hands and or tongue to explorer and unwrap. I usually don't like fingering WL/ML, but they are so inviting so I ran my hands down there to have a feel and play around, may be I was too gentle, Coco suddent closed her legs and locked my hands between her legs and my hand tight against her pussy. She said, don't be afraid, you can touch me you know, it's ok , I am not a lady boy you know and laugh out loud again.

I said, now that you said it, I just have to make sure, and I did, still very gently, I slip one finger in between and separated her lips, run my finger north to south and back up again, just slightly thought the door way - OK, inspection completed, she is a real woman. And that I told her, and she laughed again. and gave me a big kiss on the lips. with Coco's face this close to me, she really has very night features, I will say very beautiful, but hard to tell what she will be like if the make up comes off, but that is not my problem, I like what I see, so I kissed her face, her lips and her cheek, and she buried her face into my chest and rubbing her lower body against me, between my legs, very sexy, very sensual. This is not a working girl giving me B2B, it's like my girl friend playing and scaressing me before the main event. And I like this feeling much much better than any oily tity rubbing.

So we were just laying on the table, Coco let my hands run wide and wild on her body and from time to time gave me some response and she continue to give me little kisses here and there, she was not working there and we were just enjoying each other's company. with 10 min left, Coco got out of the table and found the oil bottle!! Gee, she is such a long girl, when she is standing next to the table, she needs to lean her body forward a bit so that she can reach down to my cock, she started with a simple one hand action, I thought to myself, oh no, is that it, and this is her HJ skill - luckily, I was so wrong!!

So I said, can you use both hands, Coco laughs again, and said, yes boss!! so both hands she used. And then she said: is this how you like it, tell me, i want to do the right thing, I want to make you very happy.............like this, you want it a bit more harder? no, no, no please be gentle with me...............(more laugh) ........OK I will be gentle, like this (yes please), like this.....one hand on your cock, and one hand on your balls (yes please), more oil (yes please),............you like this, you like it slowly (yes please, and yes, it was that good and I am losing my vocabuary!!, yes please).

full credit to Coco, she was really taking her time and just giving me this slow and gentle massage on my cock and balls (can't really say she is giving me a HJ, as at this speed and motion, I will not be cuming!!, but just enjoying it so much - right there, I can't help but draw a comparison between Coco and Leng, well Coco is not Leng, but as far as enjoyment goes, if Leng is 99, then Coco is a 93 - Vicky from SL a 95 just to put things into perspective!!)- Oh, forgot to mention, by now, Coco has found a cushion and she is now on her knees on the cushion giving me this wonderful cock and ball massage (so she doesn't have to bent forward which is not good for her back). My time is already up, she Coco is still no rushing, so I thought I better not over run too much, so I said, ok that was so nice but i think I should cum now, she said, OK, and i got her standing up again, because I want to put my hands into those exotic places when I cum, more oil and this time she is actually jerking me off!!

When I am getting close, I said to Coco, do you want me to cum a lot, Coco said, yes baby I want you to cum for me, give me everything. So I show she to put her left hand holding the base of my cock real tight and just use the right hand on the top section, boy am I ready, for the final few seconds, I was lifting up my lower body to fuck her hands real hard, and cum, cum, cum, I shoot and shoot and shoot, good girl, maintaining the strong grip on her left hand and continue the action on her right hand so I didn't loss any concentration, she only slow down when I tapped on her hands. Very happy ending indeed. A bit more kissing as I say thank you. (no, you are welcome and thank you, how was it, you like it!) Can't you tell, i cum so much so you, (laugh, laugh, yes, I think so, you cum a lot).

Cleaning up, get dressed and more hugging before Coco collected all the soiled tissues and leave the room, I look at the mirror and quite proud of myself - I have not had that feeling of total satisfaction for a long time. Is Lisa still my no.1 girl at SF?, probably yes, and I can't turn away from Lisa's 35 C Cup. But for a breasts lover, it didn't even cum into my mind that Coco has not much tits, I didn't even notice any differences for the entire second half of the session.

I would recommend this lovely girl to any brother who is not a diehard must be smaller than size 8 kind of dude. I am sure you will enjoy Coco's company and her happy nature as much as I do, you will not have a boring moment with her and by the time she is doing the foreplay on you, all the kissing, touching, hair bushing and I think i forgot to mention about the biting (without actually biting!!), you will be totally under her spell and completely surrendered yourself to her character.

Enough said, time to give Coco a try and feel for yourself.

Cheers

Travelmate
20-07-2012, 06:21 PM
I was planning to see my favourite girl Lisa today and then I found out Lisa is off. Then Foxy told me she has a new girl starting today and ask me if I like to be her first customer, I thought why not??

Got to the shop and Foxy introduce me to Coco, she is very good looking!! a tall girl, with her high heels on, she is almost taller than me, looks mid to late 20's, nicely make up, big fluffy long hair, wearing a body hugging tight little black dress not long enough to cover her body, when she turns around and lead me to the room, I can see her whole bottom when she walks up the stair, wow, she is sexy. Oh, just a thought, Coco's style is similar to one of those ladies you see in big department stores selling cosmetics, look immaculate, nice hair and nice dress - probably not that short...............haha

Into the room, I can tell it's her first day and first job, didn't really know where everything is and how to prepare the massage table, that's OK Ahlungor cum to the rescue. got everything ready, go naked and on to the bed I lay down.

Massage started off slowly but Coco gradually picked up the speed and strength, not the best I have but acceptable and quite relaxing and enjoyable till the end. BTW the way, Coco is Chinese but she greeted me in English so I have my whole session speaking English to her, which I think in terms of writing a review is very important, so all the non Chinese speaking brothers can breathe easy, Coco can communicate with you and boy can she communicate, great sense of humour, smiling and laughing all the time, at one point I thought she was laughing at me: why are you laughing so much, did I do something wrong.........OH no, I am sorry, nothing wrong, I just like to laugh and I am a happy girl - yeap, she is a very girl alright, and you know what people say, happy working girls make happy customers..........more later.

I think it was the 15 min mark and Coco asked me: can I take off my clothes now? I thought what, now? so early, so much time for B2B, OK, why not, I am not complaining!! so she strips down, her tits is not very big, may be A+ Cup to smallish B, I am a bit disappointed because she has a very womanly body and I was hoping for at least a C Cup, but hey, no one is perfect and she has definitely got a great arse!!

For any brother complaining ML at SF is not totally naked for B2B, well you don't have any problem with Coco. after she is naked, she looked at the mirror (admiring her own body a bit), then look at me, do a quick 360 degree spin around and asked me: do you like my body, I said, I love your body, come here............gave her a big hug, my hands were all over her back and bum, very nice. Now Coco is not a fat girl but she is now slim, she has a full woman's body, similar to Lisa's. For those brothers who like them slim and skinny, you are better off seeing Cici, Bella, Vivian or Neimi etc. But I like my woman at size 10 or bigger (not too big of course), I like plenty of meat in my hands...........lol

I thought this is the start of the nude B2B, but no, more massage to come, Coco continues the rest of part 1 in the nude and that was nice, but I like to enjoy my massage with my eyes closed, even when if I keep my eyes opened I have a nice view of the naked woman from the mirror, but I thought plenty of time for that later, better just enjoy the rest of the part 1. and you know what? Coco saw that my eyes are closed and she asked me, are you shy? I said, no, I am not shy............Then why are you not looking at my body, you don't think I am sexy?........No, you are very sexy, I like your body very much, you see, I am getting hard already...........Oh, yes, you are a big boy, but you are a shy boy, you can look at me you know, it will be wasted for me to take my clothes off for you and you don't even look at me, you are the boss you know, you can do anything to me you know.............(I thought, really, anything, lucky I am a gentleman, you may regret saying that to some other dude......lol).

So some more lively conversation between us, and I can't remember everything we said, but it was fun, and I have not spoken with a ML for so much for a long time, especially in English. then coming from nowhere, Coco started to light kiss me every where, she was like giving me some of those little foreplay the WL do to you in FS shops - like blowing air to my ear, let her long hair running all over my body, kissing my neck, there was no body slides but i actually quite enjoy what she did to me. then she asked me to turn over.

Have a drink of water then give Coco another full B2B body hug, I turned her around facing the mirror, I was behind her so I can rub my hard cock against her bum, very nice indeed, it will be a totally different feel if the girl is skinny and only has a small arse. I can see that she is fully shaven but with a few days worth of growth, very tight looking pussy. looking very fresh and not sure if she allows DATY but if she does, it should be delicious and nothing is showing, all the lips are nicely and neatly consealed within waiting for the skillful hands and or tongue to explorer and unwrap. I usually don't like fingering WL/ML, but they are so inviting so I ran my hands down there to have a feel and play around, may be I was too gentle, Coco suddent closed her legs and locked my hands between her legs and my hand tight against her pussy. She said, don't be afraid, you can touch me you know, it's ok , I am not a lady boy you know and laugh out loud again.

I said, now that you said it, I just have to make sure, and I did, still very gently, I slip one finger in between and separated her lips, run my finger north to south and back up again, just slightly thought the door way - OK, inspection completed, she is a real woman. And that I told her, and she laughed again. and gave me a big kiss on the lips. with Coco's face this close to me, she really has very night features, I will say very beautiful, but hard to tell what she will be like if the make up comes off, but that is not my problem, I like what I see, so I kissed her face, her lips and her cheek, and she buried her face into my chest and rubbing her lower body against me, between my legs, very sexy, very sensual. This is not a working girl giving me B2B, it's like my girl friend playing and scaressing me before the main event. And I like this feeling much much better than any oily tity rubbing.

So we were just laying on the table, Coco let my hands run wide and wild on her body and from time to time gave me some response and she continue to give me little kisses here and there, she was not working there and we were just enjoying each other's company. with 10 min left, Coco got out of the table and found the oil bottle!! Gee, she is such a long girl, when she is standing next to the table, she needs to lean her body forward a bit so that she can reach down to my cock, she started with a simple one hand action, I thought to myself, oh no, is that it, and this is her HJ skill - luckily, I was so wrong!!

So I said, can you use both hands, Coco laughs again, and said, yes boss!! so both hands she used. And then she said: is this how you like it, tell me, i want to do the right thing, I want to make you very happy.............like this, you want it a bit more harder? no, no, no please be gentle with me...............(more laugh) ........OK I will be gentle, like this (yes please), like this.....one hand on your cock, and one hand on your balls (yes please), more oil (yes please),............you like this, you like it slowly (yes please, and yes, it was that good and I am losing my vocabuary!!, yes please).

full credit to Coco, she was really taking her time and just giving me this slow and gentle massage on my cock and balls (can't really say she is giving me a HJ, as at this speed and motion, I will not be cuming!!, but just enjoying it so much - right there, I can't help but draw a comparison between Coco and Leng, well Coco is not Leng, but as far as enjoyment goes, if Leng is 99, then Coco is a 93 - Vicky from SL a 95 just to put things into perspective!!)- Oh, forgot to mention, by now, Coco has found a cushion and she is now on her knees on the cushion giving me this wonderful cock and ball massage (so she doesn't have to bent forward which is not good for her back). My time is already up, she Coco is still no rushing, so I thought I better not over run too much, so I said, ok that was so nice but i think I should cum now, she said, OK, and i got her standing up again, because I want to put my hands into those exotic places when I cum, more oil and this time she is actually jerking me off!!

When I am getting close, I said to Coco, do you want me to cum a lot, Coco said, yes baby I want you to cum for me, give me everything. So I show she to put her left hand holding the base of my cock real tight and just use the right hand on the top section, boy am I ready, for the final few seconds, I was lifting up my lower body to fuck her hands real hard, and cum, cum, cum, I shoot and shoot and shoot, good girl, maintaining the strong grip on her left hand and continue the action on her right hand so I didn't loss any concentration, she only slow down when I tapped on her hands. Very happy ending indeed. A bit more kissing as I say thank you. (no, you are welcome and thank you, how was it, you like it!) Can't you tell, i cum so much so you, (laugh, laugh, yes, I think so, you cum a lot).

Cleaning up, get dressed and more hugging before Coco collected all the soiled tissues and leave the room, I look at the mirror and quite proud of myself - I have not had that feeling of total satisfaction for a long time. Is Lisa still my no.1 girl at SF?, probably yes, and I can't turn away from Lisa's 35 C Cup. But for a breasts lover, it didn't even cum into my mind that Coco has not much tits, I didn't even notice any differences for the entire second half of the session.

I would recommend this lovely girl to any brother who is not a diehard must be smaller than size 8 kind of dude. I am sure you will enjoy Coco's company and her happy nature as much as I do, you will not have a boring moment with her and by the time she is doing the foreplay on you, all the kissing, touching, hair bushing and I think i forgot to mention about the biting (without actually biting!!), you will be totally under her spell and completely surrendered yourself to her character.

Enough said, time to give Coco a try and feel for yourself.

Cheers

Brother Ahlungor, this sounds be my type ... more than the other SL lady (Kxxxx, she is still very nice ... dun get me wrong ) that you recommend ... haha ..

AHLUNGOR
20-07-2012, 11:07 PM
Brother Ahlungor, this sounds be my type .. . more than the other SL lady (Kxxxx, she is still very nice ... dun get me wrong ) that you recommend ... haha ..

Hi brother Mate,

Coco definitely has lots of fun and great attitude with a good sense of humour and big big laugh and personality.

You should enjoy her company

Cheers

Ahlungur
21-07-2012, 09:50 AM
I gave coco 50 out of 100 ! Stop misleading people with your fake reviews!
If you want to spend your money let me know have better places for you to go mate.

AHLUNGOR
21-07-2012, 09:57 AM
If you want to spend your money let me know have better places for you to go mate.

Haha, who are you??

Have you even been to the shop??

Judging by your user name, i am not surprised to see that you have everything against me and my posts.

Why dont you post something of substance on your own rather than trying to discredit me.......lol

This could be interesting

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
21-07-2012, 02:16 PM
Guess NOT!!

I think this AhlungUr has been banned by Admin, great job brother......haha - obviously not because he accused me of posting fake reviews. I am glad that he was brought down by his own demise. I'm sure the smart Admin brothers would have got a record of his IP address, so in case he is reborn using another user name, or may be he will learn his lesson and behalf like a good boy next time.........doubtful though........lol

Cheers

:shout::shout::shout:

IExperiment
21-07-2012, 03:04 PM

Its not misleading its a different taste :) than again your not the real Lungor. The real Lungor like big boobs just give him double DD he will drop his jaw :) I have been to this shop twice and I cant say I am impressed but I would like the thread to continue as it is fun for others and you never know they might have something I like in the future. I would rate Bella around a 6.5 - 7 and she would be over 30 easy did not climax even with the works :) this is call punting, this was back in june I think. I am happy with Ci-Ci from SL she is the real deal young age around early 20s and firm body seen while back at least close to 10 times not only in SL :) and seen a few other in SL and they were quite good.

AHLUNGOR
21-07-2012, 03:56 PM
Its not misleading its a different taste :) than again your not the real Lungor. The real Lungor like big boobs just give him double DD he will drop his jaw :) I have been to this shop twice and I cant say I am impressed but I would like the thread to continue as it is fun for others and you never know they might have something I like in the future. I would rate Bella around a 6.5 - 7 and she would be over 30 easy did not climax even with the works :) this is call punting, this was back in june I think. I am happy with Ci-Ci from SL she is the real deal young age around early 20s and firm body seen while back at least close to 10 times not only in SL :) and seen a few other in SL and they were quite good.

Haha brother IE,

I knew you have seen Cici from SL before, but I didn't know you have seen her like 10 times, enough said, BTW, do you mind if I quote you on that and repost your comment in the Other Thread??...........haha

Cheers

IExperiment
22-07-2012, 02:19 AM
Haha brother IE,

I knew you have seen Cici from SL before, but I didn't know you have seen her like 10 times, enough said, BTW, do you mind if I quote you on that and repost your comment in the Other Thread??...........haha

Cheers

No probs :) I seen her many times.

x11
22-07-2012, 11:51 AM
wow... went in for a session the other day and choose Neimi over Coco.... Coco definitely is tall.. but i wanted the Neimi experience again. if i had read bro ahlungor's AR earlier on Coco i probably would have choose her... guess i just have to go back!

Travelmate
22-07-2012, 01:18 PM

Brother IE,
yes, I do not mind to see CiCi 10 times either

Travelmate
22-07-2012, 01:20 PM
Hi brother Mate,

Coco definitely has lots of fun and great attitude with a good sense of humour and big big laugh and personality.

You should enjoy her company

Cheers

Hi Brother Ahlungor, I will make my trip there soon!

Silver fox massage
24-07-2012, 04:38 PM
Roster for 24/7----29/7

Tuesday,

Neimi,Cici,Vivian,Bella,Mimi

Wednesday

Bella,Cici,Tiffany,Loura,Neimi

Thursday

Bella,Lisa,Tiffany,Neimi,Loura

Friday

Neimi,Tiffany,Cici,Bella,Vivian

Saturday

Lisa,Bella,Cici,Helen

Sunday

Helen,Lisa,Vivian

numberonebigsize
24-07-2012, 05:11 PM
Where the fuck is COCO REVIEWED BY alhungor recently not on the above roster!!!!!! i am desperate to taste her oriental delights

AHLUNGOR
24-07-2012, 06:07 PM
Where the fuck is COCO REVIEWED BY alhungor recently not on the above roster!!!!!! i am desperate to taste her oriental delights

Apparently she has some exams to deal with, off this week, may be back the next, just hang in there brother.

BUt if you can't, go see Lisa, Loura, Cici or Bella, you shouldn't be too disappointed.

Cheers

Travelmate
24-07-2012, 06:37 PM
Coco may have exam with me !!!
hmmmmmm.

GT101
24-07-2012, 11:21 PM
Person's Name : Coco

Establishment : Silver Fox Massage

Date of Visit : 20 July 2012

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Shop 2, 376 Pitt Street

Hours of Business : open til 10pm

Rates : $100 for 45 mins (special massage - which was supposed to include a nude body slide)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Massage, HJ

Value for money/recommend? : NO!

I found myself in the vicinity of World Square in the City so thought I would pay a visit to this massage parlour. I went up the stairs and found a nicely fitted out massage parlour. The girl at reception was stunning, and she convinced me to stay for 45 minutes (at a cost of $100). This was more than what I was expecting, but she assured me that I would have a good time and it included a nude body slide and hand relief.

Was shown Coco who was young and pretty, so I thought the session was going to be good. Was told to strip and lie down on the table. I was thought I would have been offered a shower, but it does not seem to be on offer here. Coco turned the lights down so much that it was almost pitch black, but I let it go as I was expecting a good massage first before the command to turn over.

Coco's attempt at a massage was pretty ordinary, and the first part of the massage was done fully clothed. It consisted of a rub through a towel of my shoulders and legs. No massage of the arms at all. There was also no tickle or tease at all. When it came to the the promised body to body, Coco finally took her top off to reveal nice (but small breasts), but her panties stayed on. The body to body massage consisted of Coco pushing her breasts to my back for about 2 minutes and that was it. Was order to turn over and then it was straight to the old and a tug. Coco kept to the other end of the table making touching her difficult.

The hand job was very mechanical, no sensuality at all. It was just a functional pump until I came.

Coco cleaned me up, I got dressed and then she looked at me and said 'You can go now'. I had to let myself out of the room and the premises.

Overall it was an terrible experience. Definitely one of the worst RnT's I have had (despite Coco being an attractive young girl in a nice setting).

AVOID THIS PLACE!!! It is overpriced with terrible service. It was so bad that I would not even risk returning for another try, especially when there are other RnT joints so close by.

GT

AHLUNGOR
25-07-2012, 12:36 AM
Person's Name : Coco

Establishment : Silver Fox Massage

Date of Visit : 20 July 2012

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Shop 2, 376 Pitt Street

Hours of Business : open til 10pm

Rates : $100 for 45 mins (special massage - which was supposed to include a nude body slide)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Massage, HJ

Value for money/recommend? : NO!

I found myself in the vicinity of World Square in the City so thought I would pay a visit to this massage parlour. I went up the stairs and found a nicely fitted out massage parlour. The girl at reception was stunning, and she convinced me to stay for 45 minutes (at a cost of $100). This was more than what I was expecting, but she assured me that I would have a good time and it included a nude body slide and hand relief.

Was shown Coco who was young and pretty, so I thought the session was going to be good. Was told to strip and lie down on the table. I was thought I would have been offered a shower, but it does not seem to be on offer here. Coco turned the lights down so much that it was almost pitch black, but I let it go as I was expecting a good massage first before the command to turn over.

Coco's attempt at a massage was pretty ordinary, and the first part of the massage was done fully clothed. It consisted of a rub through a towel of my shoulders and legs. No massage of the arms at all. There was also no tickle or tease at all. When it came to the the promised body to body, Coco finally took her top off to reveal nice (but small breasts), but her panties stayed on. The body to body massage consisted of Coco pushing her breasts to my back for about 2 minutes and that was it. Was order to turn over and then it was straight to the old and a tug. Coco kept to the other end of the table making touching her difficult.

The hand job was very mechanical, no sensuality at all. It was just a functional pump until I came.

Coco cleaned me up, I got dressed and then she looked at me and said 'You can go now'. I had to let myself out of the room and the premises.

Overall it was an terrible experience. Definitely one of the worst RnT's I have had (despite Coco being an attractive young girl in a nice setting).

AVOID THIS PLACE!!! It is overpriced with terrible service. It was so bad that I would not even risk returning for another try, especially when there are other RnT joints so close by.

GT

hi brother GT101

Sorry to hear about your experiences with Coco, thats really out of character as i had a vastly different journey than yours!!

Well at least there are three things we can agree on:

1. The girl at reception is stunning
2. Its a nicely fitted shop
3. Coco is young and pretty

I can undrstand if you decided not to return

Better luck next time at the shop of your choice then

Cheers

Silver fox massage
26-07-2012, 03:37 PM
working on Thursday 26/7

Bella, Lisa, Tiffany, Neimi, Loura

Chinese, Chinese, Japanese, Thailand and thailand

All girls in Silver Fox massage is beautiful

Come and see for yourself, or check grils photos in my home page, very hot body, and big ball ball!!

:red_heart::red_heart:[/QUOTE]

Charlie123
27-07-2012, 07:20 PM
Well, i had another session with cici tonight, ive reviewed this girl in detail before so just a couple of points for those bros who may not have had the pleasure to meet her:

* shes a very beautiful young lady, slim and leggy, with nicely shaped and firm tits

* shes speaks great english, and is a good conversationalist

* her massage is excellent, she has lots of technique and very strong hands

* her b2b is very fucking nice and she really gives the full gfe. Her handjob is also outstanding (two hands, eye contact and genuine smile the whole time)

Shes a classy lady and provides an enjoyable all round experience. ill venture out of newtown to see this girl again - 'nuff said!

RECOMMENDED.

Silver fox massage
28-07-2012, 03:36 PM
Beautiful Foxy girls working this weekend:

Saturday

Lisa, Bella, Cici, Helen

Sunday

Helen, Lisa, Vivian

Silver fox massage
03-08-2012, 03:59 PM
Silver Fox Foxy girls roster this weekend:

3/8 FRIDAY - CICI, TIFFANY, BELLA, NEIMI, VIVIAN

4/8 SATURDAY - BELLA, LISA, CICI, NEIMI, VIVIAN

5/8 SUNDAY - LISA, VIVIAN, BELLA

All girls are beautiful!!

harmsup_jai
04-08-2012, 01:53 PM
Stop hijacking other threads for other shops!!!

It is fucking annoying !!!!!!!!

Keep doing this and you will definately lose more customers !!

AHLUNGOR
04-08-2012, 02:19 PM
Stop hijacking other threads for other
shops!!!

You are free to express your opinion, no need to swear though!!

I dont think there is actually a forum rule restricting that shop owner is prohibited in posting in other people's thread!!

If you dont like it fair enough,

Not the type of langugage appropriate to target a nice lady, she may be naive but doesnt deserve this

Just my 376 cents!!

Silver fox massage
04-08-2012, 04:20 PM
Silver Fox Foxy girls roster this weekend:

4/8 SATURDAY - BELLA, LISA, CICI, NEIMI, VIVIAN

5/8 SUNDAY - LISA, VIVIAN, BELLA

All girls are beautiful!!

Silver fox massage
06-08-2012, 03:53 PM
Stop hijacking other threads for other shops!!!

mr harmsup,

you dont like my posts? my posts always freindly and polike and no make anemy.

AUS99 people tell me make more post and post anywhere, just like talk to freinds, we are all freinds. you come to my shop and we make freinds, you tell me your name and i make you nice tea. I dont want lost customers, my customers all happy. may be you make customer in my shop and you happy.

i have many good massage girls in Silver Fox, all girls are beautiful in Silver Fox, you come and you will be happy customer.

Travelmate
06-08-2012, 04:42 PM
Trvelmate loves travelling and this after report should come much earlier than today.

It was a very interesting one ..... indeed.

As I mentioned many time, they are always some names which I like more than others, like:
Alice, Cici, Maggie, Tiffany, Ivy, and so on. (not in any special ranking order)
These names usually show more promise than others .... Anyway, here the story begin.

I was highly recommend to see Cici from Foxy and this was my MAIDEN trip.
Of course, I have make my booking as usual and ask for an hour service.

I was shown into the waiting room, nice, comfortable chair, TV, and Foxy came and say hello, telling me and my mate (you guys can have a good educated guess who he is), the girls are running bit late.

I am okay with that. I was sitting there drinking my cup of tea, and my mate (who loves breast meat a lot) proceed to the room and meet with whoever (I forgot completely).

Another 5 - 6 minutes gone by. No problem for me.
Foxy came back and apologies saying Cici still busy, do I mind having another beautiful lady starting my massage now and Cici can join later ....
What the Hell..... this is and UN-resistible offer.
No fucking way. I was thinking whether I was in the other shop on George Street. No ! No! This is Foxy shop.

I followed into the last room on the corridor and end up resting on the professional bed. Too nice!!

The experience was just sensational, this was one of the fastest 20 minutes of good massage I have gone through. All my pain points seems disappear ...
.....and here we comes Cici ...

I like the way she present herself.
My quick Summary
1. Young
2. Beautiful
3. Nice makeup
4. Nice dress which is showing her curvy body
5. Smile
6. Good massage
7. Provide sufficient chat
8. try to impress client in all ways
9. VERY professional
10. I will be back

I have seen few faces at Foxy. I believe she definitlely caught my eye and the type make you feel very comfortable before your massage even after you say Bye Bye

hewho2012
06-08-2012, 05:34 PM
worst massage ever with the lady name Bella, don't waste money

AHLUNGOR
06-08-2012, 06:39 PM

Very interesting, thanks for your opinion. Sorry to hear that your first ever post was on such disappointment??

On the other hand, I had a pretty good experience with Bella, may be you like to share with us your bad experience in more details??, here was mine!!

New girl Bella, very pretty, fresh and innocent, willing to please, trainers needed!!

I saw Bella very briefly last week when I just popped into the shop for a bit of window shopping after work and met Lisa and Bella, both looked very promising. Since Foxy is making an effort to promote "Beila" today, I thought I give her a try before my business trip to Perth tomorrow, I don't think the West is a promise land as far as punting/massage is concerned, I could end up either pleasuring myself watch porn on my laptop in the hotel room or forced to pay for hotel escort prices, so better take a departing shot today and empty what ever juices I still got left in the tank after my Tuesday night session with Leng - don't think she left much behind though............haha

Bella is from Northern China, beautiful shinny black long hair half way down her back, by contrast, making her soft and smooth white skins even whiter (that's why Foxy said "she is white" I guess), mid 20's, medium height, slim and slander, quite pretty and look very slightly different than your typical Southern Chinese, when she smiles, she is really pleasant to the eyes. And she is not C Cup, nice B to B-, very pointy firm young breasts just won't look down and instead proudly pointing to the sky!! That's typical 竹筍波 for the Hong Kong brothers and with pink lin too (light pink colour nipples!!). But her best features are her very toned body, long legs, flat tummy, and meaty but firm ass, and when I put my hands around and hold them with both hands, I love the hand feel very much.

English student, brand new to the industry (her last job was in a restaurant) and Silver Fox is her first massage job, by the time the conversations got to that point, I can already tell her massage skills are very limited, she's got reasonable strength but has a long way to go yet. So I just lay there and enjoy the company and conversations, as I have selected the body to body option, half way through, Bella got completed naked for me and watching her in all her glories from the big mirror on the wall was very pleasing to the eyes.

At this point I was still laying face down and Bella climbed on top of me and started to rub her breasts on my back, she is working quite hard but I am not really into these kind of dryish body slides - it has to be slippery and she probably need bigger bust (like Ada's and I am sure Lisa's would do too!!) and I wasn't feeling much from her, so I decided to take over, so I asked Bella if she would mind if I show her a few things.

So we changed position, she is now laying face down instead, I oiled up her back, using the oil bottle and splashed some oil directly on to her bum crack...............haha.............this is a shock to her!! but to her credit, she didn't jump up and just let me do my thing. So I show her how to run my fingers lightly and gently along her back, to her waist and her bum, bum crack and just a touch of rimming than down to her legs. on my way up, as my hands/fingers slide up the side of her body, I can feel that she is responding a bit - I would too if she is doing that to me, then I said if you got nails, it will feel even better if she uses her nails instead of the tip of her fingers, then Bella showe me her fingers and she has NO nail. I told her to do a better teasing job, start growing some nails, hope she listened to me, I probably should play more between her legs but i don't want to scare her or take advantage of her trust, so everything was just light and to a very limited certain point only.

Then Bella said let me try, so we change position again, but I can see that my hour is nearly up, and I should at least give me 10-12 minutes for the HE, so I lay face up after a big body hug and hands all over each other's body. Now, I can really tell Bella doesn't have much HJ experiences, she told me she doesn't have a boyfriend and I believe her. I gave her 2 minutes to show me if she is doing the right thing and it wasn't happening, so again, I need to show her all the basics and she is really a lovely girl, listening to everything I said, hopeful she will learn and put everything I told her into practice.

I told her the big three points in doing a nice HJ: 1. Love thy cock and use your heart when doing it. 2. Always use both hands and continue to touch and tease all the sensitive areas below the belly button, if her hands can cover all the areas covered by a pair of boxer shorts she will be doing it right. and while she is touching everywhere, one hand should always be either on the cock or on the balls and then change hands from time to time. 3. the most important one: never finish a HJ inside 5 min, a good HJ must last more than 10 min, 12-15 minutes will be good - haha, I know Leng is not gonna be here for two long, so whenever I can, I am telling MLs that they should give a longer HJ................lol

As I was teaching and telling Bella all these tricks, I lost concentrations and I went soft, so that gives Bella a good opportunity to start all over again and this time she is doing a much more pleasant job on me with a bit of encouragements and prompting here and there. When I finally shoot my load, I have to tell her not to let loose of her hand, just hold me tight and her other hand should continue to caress all the surrounding area for at least another minute or two before getting the tissues.

As we got dressed, Bella thanked me for teaching her, I told her quite openly and frankly that her massage is not good enough, she is young and pretty and has a hot body but looks can only get her so much business, she must provide some decent services, if not in part I then her part II must be good. I told her again, if she just remember two things I told her today: Always use two hands and HJ must be longer than 10 minutes then she will be OK.

I won't be rushing back to see her any time soon but will be interested to see her again perhaps in a month or two to see how much she will improve. Any experienced brother who love teaching young novice ML a thing or two should give this girl a try. She's got a nice attitude and very willing to please and learn.

Trainers wanted.

Cheers

OldPing
06-08-2012, 09:17 PM
On Tuesday, I decided to go to SF after work. Met Linda (boy she is hot), got introduce to the Thai girl Neimi. She is hot in her tight little dress, nice slim legs with A cup (not bro Ahlungor's cup of tea minimum D cup :)). What a nice and pleasant personality, know how to keep a good conversation, not too chatty. Top off straight away for part 1. When asked to pull off undies, she gave me 2 choices : touching with undies on, or off without touching. As I am more a visual guy (due to my job in visual design), I decided undies off. Man, what a nice pussy , half shaved, with pink little hole. Took all my energy to resist poking in. And, she kept teasing all from start, teasing my balls, my crack, little bro, rubbing her little tits against my head. And on part 2, she did not rush, taking her time, with a little cat bath, making sure that I did not cum before 10 min.
Service: 9
Body: 9
HJ: 9 (Leng is 10)
English: good conversational level.
Will Definitely see her this week.

AHLUNGOR
06-08-2012, 10:11 PM
On Tuesday, I decided to go to SF after work. Met Linda (boy she is hot), got introduce to the Thai girl Neimi. She is hot in her tight little dress, nice slim legs with A cup (not bro Ahlungor's cup of tea minimum D cup :)). What a nice and pleasant personality, know how to keep a good conversation, not too chatty. Top off straight away for part 1. When asked to pull off undies, she gave me 2 choices : touching with undies on, or off without touching. As I am more a visual guy (due to my job in visual design), I decided undies off. Man, what a nice pussy , half shaved, with pink little hole. Took all my energy to resist poking in. And, she kept teasing all from start, teasing my balls, my crack, little bro, rubbing her little tits against my head. And on part 2, she did not rush, taking her time, with a little cat bath, making sure that I did not cum before 10 min.
Service: 9
Body: 9
HJ: 9 (Leng is 10)
English: good conversational level.
Will Definitely see her this week.

hi bro,

If you like Neimi. You should try the other Thai girl Loura! And the Chinese girl Bella both have similar body size as Neimi, and better looking IMHO.

For seevices you cant beat Lisa but she is a bigger girl, may be not your type..... Lol

Cheers

OldPing
06-08-2012, 10:19 PM
Thanks bro. Actually, Linda told me on the phone that both Bella and Neimi were available. But when I arrived, someone had already taken Bella, I ended up with Neimi. Hmmm, you stir up my little bro curiosity (nt literallly, lol). So be it, next mission Bella. Would she have top off from start??

Charlie123
06-08-2012, 10:39 PM
Two ARs from travelmate... IN THE SPACE OF ONE WEEK!?!

Is this 'travelmate' or 'travelmate.'??

Trvelmate loves travelling and this after report should come much earlier than today.

It was a very interesting one ..... indeed.

As I mentioned many time, they are always some names which I like more than others, like:
Alice, Cici, Maggie, Tiffany, Ivy, and so on. (not in any special ranking order)
These names usually show more promise than others .... Anyway, here the story begin.

I was highly recommend to see Cici from Foxy and this was my MAIDEN trip.
Of course, I have make my booking as usual and ask for an hour service.

I was shown into the waiting room, nice, comfortable chair, TV, and Foxy came and say hello, telling me and my mate (you guys can have a good educated guess who he is), the girls are running bit late.

I am okay with that. I was sitting there drinking my cup of tea, and my mate (who loves breast meat a lot) proceed to the room and meet with whoever (I forgot completely).

Another 5 - 6 minutes gone by. No problem for me.
Foxy came back and apologies saying Cici still busy, do I mind having another beautiful lady starting my massage now and Cici can join later ....
What the Hell..... this is and UN-resistible offer.
No fucking way. I was thinking whether I was in the other shop on George Street. No ! No! This is Foxy shop.

I followed into the last room on the corridor and end up resting on the professional bed. Too nice!!

The experience was just sensational, this was one of the fastest 20 minutes of good massage I have gone through. All my pain points seems disappear ...
.....and here we comes Cici ...

I like the way she present herself.
My quick Summary
1. Young
2. Beautiful
3. Nice makeup
4. Nice dress which is showing her curvy body
5. Smile
6. Good massage
7. Provide sufficient chat
8. try to impress client in all ways
9. VERY professional
10. I will be back

I have seen few faces at Foxy. I believe she definitlely caught my eye and the type make you feel very comfortable before your massage even after you say Bye Bye

hewho2012
06-08-2012, 10:46 PM
I just said my bad experience with Bella. Maybe she is ur style, but not mine

AHLUNGOR
06-08-2012, 10:47 PM
Thanks bro. Actually, Linda told me on the phone that both Bella and Neimi were available. But when I arrived, someone had already taken Bella, I ended up with Neimi. Hmmm, you stir up my little bro curiosity (nt literallly, lol). So be it, next mission Bella. Would she have top off from start??

i think if you pay for the $120/hr B2B, you can ask the gitl nicely if she will take top off from beginning.

All you could do is ask??

Good luck!

x11
06-08-2012, 10:50 PM
hi bro,

If you like Neimi. You should try the other Thai girl Loura! And the Chinese girl Bella both have similar body size as Neimi, and better looking IMHO.

For seevices you cant beat Lisa but she is a bigger girl, may be not your type..... Lol

Cheers

Neimi i find gives a nice gfe... at least she does with me.. i think we just 'click'. loura was away off in the snow or something so missed out on seeing her that time :( neimi's massage is abit weak imho... definitely not as good as cici's though. ymmv as they say :)

bella's not really my cup of tea face wise... nice body...
linda says tiff's bottom is more round more full.. but in profile i think it looks bloody fantastic! i may just have to practice my nihongo with her... ;)

Travelmate
06-08-2012, 10:50 PM
i think if you pay for the $120/hr B2B, you can ask the gitl nicely if she will take top off from beginning.

All you could do is ask??

Good luck!

I agree, they will do that if you ask nicely ...

OldPing
06-08-2012, 11:28 PM
Neimi i find gives a nice gfe... at least she does with me.. i think we just 'click'. loura was away off in the snow or something so missed out on seeing her that time :( neimi's massage is abit weak imho... definitely not as good as cici's though. ymmv as they say :)

linda says tiff's bottom is more round more full.. but in profile i think it looks bloody fantastic! i may just have to practice my nihongo with her... ;)
Agree. Neimi did give a v.good GFE. When I rub and squeezed her cute little bottom, she told me she liked it and asked me not to stop. Boy, she really know how to turn a man on. Btw, any ml looking like Linda ? The mamas an is really, really hot. Especially when she look at you.

woods23
06-08-2012, 11:32 PM

linda is telling u the truth, tiff does have a nice round ass for asian, ok looking, part 1 with top on can ask for top off pretty sure she would ,it didnt matter u r face down for part 1 anyway.goood massage skill.
part 2 top off ask her reverse cow girl hj , and also ask first if i can kiss her ass which she said yes . gfe 10/10 ,massage 9/10 ,body 9/10 ,face 7/10

Travelmate
06-08-2012, 11:54 PM
Two ARs from travelmate... IN THE SPACE OF ONE WEEK!?!

Is this 'travelmate' or 'travelmate.'??

Of course, I am your mate TRAVELMATE without the DOT.

This after-report is a while back which I was lazy not written up before.

Charlie123
06-08-2012, 11:58 PM
Reverse cowgirl HJ?

I want to do this

linda is telling u the truth, tiff does have a nice round ass for asian, ok looking, part 1 with top on can ask for top off pretty sure she would ,it didnt matter u r face down for part 1 anyway.goood massage skill.
part 2 top off ask her reverse cow girl hj , and also ask first if i can kiss her ass which she said yes . gfe 10/10 ,massage 9/10 ,body 9/10 ,face 7/10

Travelmate
07-08-2012, 12:00 AM
Reverse cowgirl HJ?

I want to do this

Most Korean girls are very good at this style. You can see your tits bouncing, Looks like your dick fucking inside the pussy.
In fact it is not.

Silver fox massage
07-08-2012, 03:14 PM
Roster for 7/8----12/8

Tuesday,

Neimi, Cici, Vivian, Bella, Mimi

Wednesday

Bella, Cici, Tiffany, Loura, Neimi

Thursday

Bella, Tiffany, Neimi, Loura

Friday

Neimi, Tiffany, Cici, Bella, Vivian

Saturday

Bella, Cici, Helen, Ivy - beautiful new girl

Sunday

Helen, Vivian, Ivy - beautiful new girl

Lisa on holiday this week.

GreenL
07-08-2012, 11:36 PM

With all due respect, I have similar exps as you bro hewho, I agree that Bella doesnt have skills in massage, BUT her part two is really what I am after, and most importantly, she is my cup of tea which makes me keep going back for her.

Btw, to SF management, could I possibly skip the massage part and just go for part 2(b2b and ending) so I could just pay the 30 min?

Cheers

GreenL
08-08-2012, 12:21 AM
I could pay up to $90 for that so I would spend the $30 in 55 George st for 30 mins massage on my way back home in the west lol.

AHLUNGOR
08-08-2012, 01:10 AM
With all due respect, I have similar exps as you bro hewho, I agree that Bella doesnt have skills in massage, BUT her part two is really what I am after, and most importantly, she is my cup of tea which makes me keep going back for her.

Btw, to SF management, could I possibly skip the massage part and just go for part 2(b2b and ending) so I could just pay the 30 min?

Cheers

I can answer that, you can pay the 30 min B2B @$80.00

And its up to you to ask nicely if Bella or any other girl will skip the massage part and give you B2B part 2 for the entire 30 min, that what you want right? Sure it can be have, but dont quote me! Its all up to the girls

Cheers

x11
09-08-2012, 10:00 AM
I'm a bit disappointed here... I rock up around 10.30am and no one is available.... no not as in all girls busy, but girls haven't arrived yet. Wtf?! what's the point in saying your open at 10am when the girls aren't there yet?

anyone else experience this? or was this more the exception than he norm?

AHLUNGOR
09-08-2012, 11:54 AM
I'm a bit disappointed here... I rock up around 10.30am and no one is available.... no not as in all girls busy, but girls haven't arrived yet. Wtf?! what's the point in saying your open at 10am when the girls aren't there yet?

anyone else experience this? or was this more the exception than he norm?

I think the only MS shop that opens right on 10am is 501 and that's because Miko gets there so early everyday to answer the phone, but she is exceptional.

Yes, I agree, if you advertise 10am open, ML should be available at that time, I know Vicky usually gets to the shop around 10.30am or later but there will usually be a girl who will open at 10am.

This situation at SF could be just a one off, so you were that horny at 10.30am??........................haha, nothing wrong with that though. May I suggest next time you ring ahead to check say at 10.15 before you rock up. just save the numbers of 376 and 741 on your phone, and the shop that opens on time with a ML ready shall deserve your business, right??

Cheers

Silver fox massage
11-08-2012, 03:44 PM
Beautiful foxy girls working this weekend:

Saturday

Bella, Cici, Helen, Ivy - beautiful new girl

Sunday

Helen, Vivian, Ivy - beautiful new girl

Lisa on holiday this week.

x11
11-08-2012, 07:13 PM
Foxy - it would be nice if you respond to not having any of the girls available at 10am when you advertise a 10am openning. To be fair the girl that was manning the desk may offer a massage but actually didnt offer .

customer service is generally good here but sometimes these little things become big things.

bro ahlungor... 10.30am too early?!? lol... merry mornings are happy mornings :P

Silver fox massage
14-08-2012, 05:32 PM
Roster for 14/8----19/8

Tuesday,

Neimi, Vivian, Bella, Mimi

Wednesday

Mimi, Bella, Tiffany, Neimi, Selina

Thursday

Bella, Tiffany, Neimi, Ivy

Friday

Neimi, Tiffany, Bella, Ivy

Saturday

Bella, Neimi, Helen, Ivy

Sunday

Helen, Vivian, Ivy

Cici and Lisa on holiday this week.

Silver fox massage
17-08-2012, 04:35 PM
Weekend roster for Silver Fox Massage:

Friday

Neimi, Tiffany, Bella, Ivy

Saturday

Bella, Neimi, Helen, Ivy

Sunday

Helen, Vivian, Ivy

Opening hours:
Monday to Saturday, 10am to 10pm, last booking 10pm
Sunday, 10am to 7pm, last booking 7pm

Vin
17-08-2012, 06:56 PM
Dropped in today and saw Tiffany. Nice girl with a good firm, curvy body. Small tits but a good shaped ass. Problem is when it came to Part 2 she was having her period so no full nude. Dissapointed since I paid the full freight of $120 for the hour body to body. Not really fair that the shop or girls don't let you know before hand.

Rita at Snow Lotus did the same thing to me a couple of weeks ago.

What do you other bros think. Should the shop and or girl tell you before you part with your money?

Charlie123
17-08-2012, 07:27 PM
Solution - everytime you visit a girl who has her period just make a note of it in a little book.

After a while you'll have the dates of every ML and WL worked out to the day in your period book, you can avoid those girls without needing to rely on them to tell you in advance.

You've already got the details of 2 MLs so you've made a good start

AHLUNGOR
17-08-2012, 07:45 PM
Dropped in today and saw Tiffany. Nice girl with a good firm, curvy body. Small tits but a good shaped ass. Problem is when it came to Part 2 she was having her period so no full nude. Dissapointed since I paid the full freight of $120 for the hour body to body. Not really fair that the shop or girls don't let you know before hand.

Rita at Snow Lotus did the same thing to me a couple of weeks ago.

What do you other bros think. Should the shop and or girl tell you before you part with your money?

I think as a matter of fairness, if the M is upon the ML, then B2B should be off the menu, just the massage with a semi nude HJ (everything off except undies) = $60 + $50 tip, then everyone is happy,

Just my 2 cents

Cheers

Silver fox massage
22-08-2012, 01:18 PM
22/08 Wednesday

Cici, Bella, Tiffany, Mimi working today

May be two new girls star today I know afternoon,

ILOVETOFU
27-08-2012, 03:00 AM
Greetings all. Haven't been on this site for a while.
I've been to the Fox a few times because I live in the World Square building across the road - so it only takes me about 2 minutes to get there lol. I quite like this place and the posts here are correct when they talk about the mamasan. She is a very attractive lady and perhaps as important she's very friendly and kindly. On my first visit I asked her if she was available, knowing already what the response was likely to be, but I haven't given up yet.
This place is very clean and on my last visit I was able to use their shower before my massage. I must be a bit old school because I often see the same girl many times, but then I get to know the girl more and she gets to know me more and after a bit, you feel more comfortable with each other.
Anyway, happy punting to everyone, and thanks to all the great reviews from the senior members (and others) on this site.

ozgp000
27-08-2012, 02:52 PM
I was told that the Mamason is only availiable for some female customers and her skills is excellent

Travelmate
27-08-2012, 03:17 PM
I was told that the Mamason is only availiable for some female customers and her skills is excellent

hahaha.. r u sure??

ozgp000
27-08-2012, 03:42 PM
Well i guess yes..there must someone who can teach the new ml

Silver fox massage
30-08-2012, 05:44 PM
Today 30/8 Thursday

Lisa ,Mimi,Bella ,Neimi,Tiffany,Selina

AHLUNGOR
01-09-2012, 11:42 AM
Silver Fox roster this weekend:

1/9 SAT

Helen, CICI, Neimi, Lisa, Bella

2/9 SUN

Vivian, Lisa, Helen

Silver fox massage
08-09-2012, 04:12 PM
8/9 SAT

Helen, CiCi, Neimi, Lisa, Bella

9/9 SUN

Vivian, Lisa, Helen

Travelmate
09-09-2012, 11:55 AM
Hi Foxy,

where is Loura?? I miss her? she seems not on roster anymore

AHLUNGOR
09-09-2012, 07:08 PM
Hi Foxy,

where is Loura?? I miss her? she seems not on roster anymore

Hi brother Mate,

Why are you asking question when you already knows the answer?

Travelmate
09-09-2012, 07:22 PM
Hi brother Mate,

Why are you asking question when you already knows the answer?
My answer is same as Foxy answer.

harmsup_jai
09-09-2012, 11:23 PM
nOt sure why you guys pay 100-130 for RnT when you get can get decent FS for that price

AHLUNGOR
10-09-2012, 01:02 PM
nOt sure why you guys pay 100-130 for RnT when you get can get decent FS for that price

The difference is, it's your choice brother !!

Only you know what you want and you surely should know where to get it. For the 25th time as I always said, if you want full service, go to a full service shop !!

And the price for a nude B2B in this shop is $120 for 60 min. the price range of $100-$130 you mentioned is for 30 min FS right? so there is a time difference already. Sometimes it's not just the 30 min quick fuck (as in FS shop) that the punters are after, BTW, a lot of people just go to a MS for a 30 min massage and pay only $35.00 - a nice way to relax for 30 min with good company, is it not ??

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
15-09-2012, 01:50 PM
15/9/2012

SAT

Bella,Cici, Lisa,Hellen

AHLUNGOR
18-09-2012, 03:22 PM
18/9

TUE

Bella, Vivian, Cici, Mimi, Selina

Bella 1117

Cici 11181119

Selina 1120

Travelmate
18-09-2012, 04:11 PM
I can come and test drive when Foxy doing her interview.

HAHA. I have done some in another shop!!! It was great! ... but I still have to pay, of course!!

The difference is just getting some FIRST HAND, FRESH experience in particular some innocent young , new in the industry ... yummy

wilisno
18-09-2012, 04:19 PM

HAHA. I have done some in another shop!!! It was great! ... but I still have to pay, of course!!

The difference is just getting some FIRST HAND, FRESH experience in particular some innocent young , new in the industry ... yummy
Lucky you ! ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
18-09-2012, 04:22 PM

Yes, I know exactly what you mean Brother Mate,

I did have the pleasure of trying a few new girls in some of my favourite shops, none better than when I saw Leng for the very first time at SL, right after brother Lengjai's maiden session. That was something very special, seeing the arrival of a bright new star really. The rest, well, they are not in the same league, so no point mention really...........haha

Cheers

ps. I did try Lisa on her second day or something like that, and Foxy was spot on with her, I liked her and she liked me and the rest is history stuff............lol, this will be a very tough 4 weeks without my no.1 girl!!

AHLUNGOR
18-09-2012, 04:28 PM
Lucky you ! ;) ;) ;)

As if you haven't been doing this for my other favourite shop...............haha

AHLUNGOR
19-09-2012, 04:00 PM
19-9-2012

WED

Mimi, Bella, Cici, Tiffany, Cindy

Cindy is Shanghai girl, mid 20, good look and small body, very good services as per Foxy.

AHLUNGOR
20-09-2012, 05:54 PM
Originally Posted by Silver fox massage
19-year-old pure and beautiful, model-like S-curve Loura back!!!
Tiffany ,Mimi,Bella working today

Haha, beautiful and busty Thai babe Loura !!

AHLUNGOR
20-09-2012, 07:30 PM
Looks like a yummy girl...

Bootilicious!!

Silver fox massage
21-09-2012, 12:02 PM
21-9-2012
Fri
Mimi ,Bella,Cici,Tiffany, Michelle (was new girl Cindy, new name)

OldPing
21-09-2012, 03:04 PM
Hi Foxy, what happens to Neimi?

Travelmate
21-09-2012, 04:15 PM
Bootilicious!!

is this English?

or 'BOOB-LICK-CIOUS"?

AHLUNGOR
21-09-2012, 04:15 PM
Hi Foxy, what happens to Neimi?

Neimi is still there, working on Sat i think

Ring and book

Cheers

OldPing
21-09-2012, 04:41 PM
Thx bro. It is because her roster is not in Foxy site. She is boob-lick-cious.
But especially her shaved puss. Reverse cowgirl. Tenderness when she clean little bro.

OldPing
21-09-2012, 04:43 PM
How old is Laura?

AHLUNGOR
21-09-2012, 04:51 PM
How old is Laura?

Very young, Foxy said 19! I think may be 21, 22 !

She is very hot!!

AHLUNGOR
24-09-2012, 02:50 PM
24-9-2012
MON

Michelle(new),Chentel(new),Mimi,Tiffany ,Bella

Michelle is Shanghai girl, mid 20, good look and small body, very good services as per Foxy

Chentel, new girl, 19 yr old, 168cm, tell and slim, full B cups, student, almost an ABC, grew up in Sydney. shoulder length hair, very cute and pretty.

AHLUNGOR
24-09-2012, 05:09 PM
And 'BOOB-LICK-CIOUS"

And young!

So many reasons to see her now...

Just so that people are following this, they are talking about the Thai girl Loura:

Haha, beautiful and busty Thai babe Loura !!

AHLUNGOR
24-09-2012, 05:31 PM
Its a shame there are no bigger and better pics of her. But then again I guess the best way to fix that problem is just go see her asap.

How big a picture you need to make a decision to visit the shop??

Silver Fox is just about the only Chinese massage shop that even post any pictures of their MLs.

And it is only one of three RnT places in Sydney that post a roster of the girls and updated regularly. Not to mention the quality of their girls.

Spare a thought for all those other shops out there that has no roster what so ever, no decriptions of girls and of course no pictures !!

I think Foxy is doing a fantastic job for her shop

I am of course, extremely biased!!

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
25-09-2012, 04:33 PM
25-9-2012

TUE

Bella, Mimi, Cici, Michelle(new), Ruby(new)

The NEW girl introduced:

Michelle: petite, amorous feelings young woman type, short hair, has a wealth of work experience.

Ruby: 24-year-old, long-haired, friendly and enthusiastic. Very good practices of the HJ

Mia: from Korea 100%, white skin, a good command of English, she is sexy, who is the beauty of the work in MAD **

ps. Mia will be working later in the week!

TheTiger
25-09-2012, 05:48 PM
Did you buy yourself a brothel? Fuckin' cool if you did !!!

AHLUNGOR
25-09-2012, 06:31 PM
Did you buy yourself a brothel? Fuckin' cool if you did !!!

Are you talking to me brother Tiger ??

I don't think I am cut out for this line of business, lend a helping hand here or there perhaps, but not as a job or profession, firstly, my wife will kill me - end of discussion ....................... lol

Cheers

OldPing
25-09-2012, 11:00 PM
Well, bros, we have to be thankful to our bro Ahlungor. Now we can all plan ahead the time, the girls and the spending, especially for those (incl me) who are "married with children. Without the risk being exposed to the wives. Personally, I can now move around more at ease since joining this forum. Thx, bro Ahlungor, owe u big one, I can almost kiss .

AHLUNGOR
26-09-2012, 11:09 AM
Well, bros, we have to be thankful to our bro Ahlungor. Now we can all plan ahead the time, the girls and the spending, especially for those (incl me) who are "married with children. Without the risk being exposed to the wives. Personally, I can now move around more at ease since joining this forum. Thx, bro Ahlungor, owe u big one, I can almost kiss .

Haha, brother OldPing, thanks but no thank you!

There are plenty of beautiful hot new girls you can kiss at Silver Fox!

Michelle, Chentel and Mia !!

Enjoy

Cheers

OldPing
26-09-2012, 11:41 AM
LOL. Definitely will see Michelle, my cup of tea. A cup?. What is Ruby size? Petite? Or Bella size? Mia? More info of Chentai?
Need to do this week. Next week will be at Surfers with family? Btw need intel on rnt in Gold Coast. Any suggestion bros?

AHLUNGOR
26-09-2012, 01:26 PM
LOL. Definitely will see Michelle, my cup of tea. A cup?. What is Ruby size? Petite? Or Bella size? Mia? More info of Chentai?
Need to do this week. Next week will be at Surfers with family? Btw need intel on rnt in Gold Coast. Any suggestion bros?

Well, Brother, Gold Coast as far as I know, really sucks. There are a few Chinese massage shops along the main strip of Gold Coast Highway and they are all legit, with foot massage and all that, there was a Caucasian massage shop on the ground floor a bit further down and got a sandwich board sign sitting on the footpath so very easy to find, all MILF though and worst of all, the ML will get nude for you for extra $30 but no HJ, no touching, she told me to jerk myself off while watching her playing with herself - WTF!! and the official lines she told me was: The Queensland law prohibits the touching of genitals from the opposite sex during a massage seesion - what kind of bullshit is that ?? or that could be true too!! May be some Qld brothers can confirm that..........lol

My suggestion is, let's just leave that as a family holiday and give everything you got to your lovely Mrs........haha. You can certainly have a few more wild sessions before and after your trip to please yourself but don't expect anything at GC mate!!

I can't tell you too much about all these other new girls. But you can look at Bella's photos though!!

And I have met her and she is worth it,.

Cheers

Eff2fifty
27-09-2012, 12:01 AM
Greetings gentlemen, first post here. Been on the punt for around 3 years(now that im single) just FS until now, mainly out west, Cottam Rd which i recommend, nice young girls, Ingleburn Angels, not so young. Down the gong, 84a and 24 Auburn st, so-so,,,Cougartown Riverwood....fun....the list goes on..... So anyway, thought i would try a massage shop for a difference, have been reading this forum for a while and was curious to see the difference.

Was in town for a few days and liked the reviews of Silver Fox, no booking, just waltzed up at around 10.30am tuesday 25/9, was immediately greeted at the door by Michelle, im never one to ask to see someone else, and she looked good enough for me.......so into the room. $60 for the hour. I get into my birthday suit and await whats next...in comes Michelle, personality plus, a real chatterbox, i have no way to rate the massage as i have never had one like that, but i enjoyed it fr sure. Most of the time i was in stitches laughing at her stories and views on the world....Priceless....so, she did everything right, rubbing up next to me, not all the time but just enough, and when time came for me to flip over and get my "special one" i was more than ready to go, $40 for naked and HJ, and i even got to assist her undress. Touching etc... was included. Really pretty girl, small tight body, A cup(which i like), personality ++++, wanted to go back again in the afternoon. Will be back.

AHLUNGOR
02-10-2012, 12:23 PM
2-10-2012

TUE

Bella, Mimi, Michelle, Neimi, Selina, Chentel

Enough footy fever, whether your team had won or be the runner up, now it's time to cum out and play and enjoy the hot bodies at Foxy

OldPing
03-10-2012, 10:17 PM
Mimi is really good. Very good GFE. Got her before driving to Gold Coast. A little skeptical when Linda recommended her. Man, can anyone convince Linda to offer service? She is so hot, her smile so sweet with inviting eyes, soft voice, I can nearly come looking at her, my mind fantasizing. Anyway, Mimi came in. Face cute, petite and A+ cup. I told her I was tired, she said "no problem, I'll make u relaxed and very happy". She really knows where to concentrate to release the knots, and tension, with enough pressure (not just a light one rub). She really worked hard. She also used warm towel to keep me warm too. Anyway after 20 minutes, she brought in hot towels to clean me up. Then she disrobed. My little bro immediately stood to attention. Her tits shape is perfect, enough to hold in a palm and I can use my thumb to rub her nipples. She gave me a b2b, with her nipples. Yes with her ERECT nipples, working from my butts, all the way to my shoulders. My whole body shuddering. Worst, she muttered soft words in my ears, with slight breathing to my ears, licking lightly edge if my ears. Now I know why there was an old saying in HK "live in western house, eat in canton, marry a Japanese wife". Btw, she was perspiring too (this proves she really worked hard). When turn around, I try to touch her pussy, she gently drew my hand back to her breast. So subtle. She did let me have a look though. I strongly she is tight too. She kept pumping me, gently. I finally came, shooting a great load. But she kept pumping me without rushing to clean herself up, keep squeezing me until the last drop. Honestly until the little bro soften. Then gently cleaning me up like a gentle wife. My knees were weak when walking out of sf. Boy I'll be back next week. Definitely, 120%.

OldPing
03-10-2012, 10:21 PM
Forgot to mention, Mimi beats the Thai B2B service, better than Poplar st and Artamon.

Utamaro
04-10-2012, 06:09 PM
Hi OldPing,

Totally agree with you with Mimi - I had very similar experience. Yes, her technique both in part 1 and 2 is very good (I would say her part 2 skill is as good as Lisa or even better, depending on your preference) but the best thing about her is her attitude - not a dull/lazy moment with her! She'll do her best to relax us for her massage and get wild for the HJ... very skillful! I also think she's got caring personality.

Highly recommended.

AHLUNGOR
10-10-2012, 10:06 AM
10-10-2012
Wednesday
Magic hands---- Mimi
Kawaii ----Tiffany .
Sexy and gentle ---Neimi
Beautiful and clever---- Mia
Baby white skin of ----Bella

babelx
21-10-2012, 11:00 PM
Ahlungor, This is an excellent review (You must have got full marks for essay writing in school!).
Just my two cents of course.

AHLUNGOR
22-10-2012, 09:55 AM
Ahlungor, This is an excellent review (You must have got full marks for essay writing in school!).
Just my two cents of course.

Hi Bro,

What are you talking about ??

This:

10-10-2012
Wednesday
Magic hands---- Mimi
Kawaii ----Tiffany .
Sexy and gentle ---Neimi
Beautiful and clever---- Mia
Baby white skin of ----Bella

That's Not a review I just copied that from Foxy's roster !!

You have a cheeky sense of humour...............haha

Cheers

Travelmate
22-10-2012, 01:51 PM
I want all of the above features in ONE ML..

Who will you recommend?

AHLUNGOR
22-10-2012, 02:48 PM
I want all of the above features in ONE ML..

Who will you recommend?

Leng, Magic hands, Kawaii, Sexy and gentle, Beautiful and clever, Baby white skin

Oh, and those really magical hands !!

Silver fox massage
30-10-2012, 10:32 AM
This week roster

Tue, Mimi, Neimi from 2pm, Sue (new Korean girl, 21), Jessica (new Chinese girl, 26, very good massage), Mia

Wed, Mimi, Neimi from 2pm, Jenny, Mia, Monika (new Thai girl, 23)

Thur, Mimi, Neimi from 2pm, Lisa, Sue, Mia, Jenny

Friday, Lisa, Neimi Jenny, Mia

Sat, Lisa, Neimi, Jenny, Helen

Sunday, Lisa, Jenny, Helen, Jessica

Silver fox massage
30-10-2012, 10:41 AM
Silver Fox now have many new young girls working, please come and try and give manager feedback, we want improve and give top service always,

Thank you

AHLUNGOR
30-10-2012, 01:06 PM
Tue, Mimi, Neimi from 2pm, Sue (new Korean girl, 21), Jessica (new Chinese girl, 26, very good massage), Mia

My recommendation of the day: Mia

MIA 22, Japanese/Korean mix, petite size 6 and firm C Cups, light brown hair, K-Pop style IN girl, bubbly and party mode, very pretty and yummy, excellent English with good sense of humour. A Star in the making!! .

Silver fox massage
02-11-2012, 10:49 AM
2-11-2012
FRIDAY:

Lisa, Neimi Jenny, Mia

Silver fox massage
03-11-2012, 09:06 AM
Weekend Roster:

Sat,:Kelly(NEW KR.).MIMI .Helen
Sunday: Lisa, Jenny, Helen

Silver fox massage
07-11-2012, 02:02 PM
Silver Fox Massage will be running a special promotion this sunday:

For B2B massage only:

30 min $69.00
45 min $79.00
60 min $99.00

please mention AUS99 before you pay to receive this special offer

Girls on duty: Lisa, Mia, Helen, Jenny, Mimi

Opening hours: 10am to 7pm, last booking 7pm.

Regular price apply if you want massage only.

Please note the discount is coming off the shop's cut so the girls are getting same money, so no effect on good services.

If we have good support, we will consider doing this may be once a month, otherwise this is just one off.

Thank you

Mclovin69
10-11-2012, 09:16 AM
Silver Fox Massage will be running a special promotion this sunday:

For B2B massage only:

30 min $69.00
45 min $79.00
60 min $99.00

Please note the discount is coming off the shop's cut so the girls are getting same money, so no effect on good services.

If we have good support, we will consider doing this may be once a month, otherwise this is just one off.

Thank you

Does anyone know the size and details of the girls working on Sunday?

AHLUNGOR
10-11-2012, 10:23 AM
Does anyone know the size and details of the girls working on Sunday?

Go to the General Talk section and look for the Sliver Fox thread, there are descriptions for every girl.

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
10-11-2012, 03:31 PM
Just a quick reminder for the special promotion tomorrow:

Silver Fox Massage will be running a special promotion this sunday only 11th November:

For B2B massage only:

30 min $69.00
45 min $79.00
60 min $99.00

Thank you