PDA

View Full Version : Arianna - 0488-597-696

simon82
21-08-2018, 07:45 AM
Person's Name : Arianna - 0488-597-696

Establishment : Private hotel

Date of Visit : middle of July 2018 (forgot the date cus i delete her number)

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_271...y-With-Me.html

Hours of Business : Varies - text Arianna for specific times.

Rates : 200/30mins 350/hr

Size/shape : size 10 but looks more than that lol

Nationality or Ethnicity : Caucasian

Services Provided : bbj, cim, kissing , FS

Value for money/recommend? : not for me might be for others

My experience/comments :
After lunch im planning to see girl at 533 but end up with waiting more than an hour for the girl that i want so i decide to go home with disappointed heart
during otw home i tried to text arianna who knows if she is available since i was planning to see her when i have a chance too, not long she replied me and make my heart beat quite fast so we organize the time and place which is very convenient for me cuz her place at city cbd
wait for her preparation then i met her at her hotel,first look she was on the bed and not with her make up which is make me abit down cuz it was totally different with make up and without so i was planing for an hour with her but my gut tells me to try 30 mins
gave her the money for 30 mins then enter the shower, i lay down on the bed side by side to kiss her lips with my hand squeeze her boobs
she start her bbj and it was quite ok not bad then she put on dom start with cow but looks like its to much for me to handle her on top since im a skinny guy lol
then i try to daty but she not allow it cuz she is her period well then i just dont care with daty and continue with miss
after that im trying to kiss her nipple with piercing but she start to complain not to kiss to much which make me off cuz i love boobs lol
when my heart down my little bro was down too then i suggest her to bbj so i can cim so she agreed
her bbj skill was ok but not the best and still can make me cum on her mouth

overall : average looking girl (without make up) with huge boobs and her service not for me

ad.myra
21-08-2018, 11:58 AM
Person's Name : Arianna - 0488-597-696

Establishment : Private hotel

Date of Visit : middle of July 2018 (forgot the date cus i delete her number)

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_271...y-With-Me.html

Hours of Business : Varies - text Arianna for specific times.

Rates : 200/30mins 350/hr

Size/shape : size 10 but looks more than that lol

Nationality or Ethnicity : Caucasian

Services Provided : bbj, cim, kissing , FS

Value for money/recommend? : not for me might be for others

My experience/comments :
After lunch im planning to see girl at 533 but end up with waiting more than an hour for the girl that i want so i decide to go home with disappointed heart
during otw home i tried to text arianna who knows if she is available since i was planning to see her when i have a chance too, not long she replied me and make my heart beat quite fast so we organize the time and place which is very convenient for me cuz her place at city cbd
wait for her preparation then i met her at her hotel,first look she was on the bed and not with her make up which is make me abit down cuz it was totally different with make up and without so i was planing for an hour with her but my gut tells me to try 30 mins
gave her the money for 30 mins then enter the shower, i lay down on the bed side by side to kiss her lips with my hand squeeze her boobs
she start her bbj and it was quite ok not bad then she put on dom start with cow but looks like its to much for me to handle her on top since im a skinny guy lol
then i try to daty but she not allow it cuz she is her period well then i just dont care with daty and continue with miss
after that im trying to kiss her nipple with piercing but she start to complain not to kiss to much which make me off cuz i love boobs lol
when my heart down my little bro was down too then i suggest her to bbj so i can cim so she agreed
her bbj skill was ok but not the best and still can make me cum on her mouth

overall : average looking girl (without make up) with huge boobs and her service not for me

The link doesn't work, but is this Arianna North?

Strayer Mate
21-08-2018, 12:38 PM
Phone number is a match for Arianna North ... she's been around for a while now...previous alias Victoria James and Ali Rose ... most reviews are not that good although may have a few fans... general experience seems to match Simon's ... a fair bit of 'can't touch that... nor that' ... she's a bigger rig ... BBW really... plenty reviews on auxxxreviews.... I'm not tempted at that price

simon82
22-08-2018, 01:25 AM
yups she is Arianna north and she is quite often change her name
i didnt realize she had bad review since i was so tempted with her make up lolz