PDA

View Full Version : General talk Hu6e and Beta101

gggb
23-08-2018, 10:34 AM
Instead of arguing all over the place, argue here =)

To other bros, would love to get your scoreboards on who's winning.
Best responses wins a cookie! *standard terms and conditions apply

Also I want to address the elephant in the room and ask to beta101 - you've suddenly had this surge of posts about fighting hu6e and that you'd win this fight, what makes you so confident?

quackm2002
23-08-2018, 10:39 AM
Because hu6e will almost certainly trip on his huge schlong

Superbear
23-08-2018, 10:42 AM
Beta101 will call him gay while stroking hu6es penis.

Babycat
23-08-2018, 12:22 PM
Make love, not war. In this way, only your pocket gets hurt 😜

Hu6e
23-08-2018, 01:25 PM
Is it gay to get a blowjob from a ladyboy, if she is topless, great tits, and you dont find out till after she has drained your balls??
Asking for a friend....

It's funny that beta is all threatening and scary. Obviously young, dumb, and full of cum.

Riff888
23-08-2018, 02:38 PM
Is it gay to get a blowjob from a ladyboy, if she is topless, great tits, and you dont find out till after she has drained your balls??
Asking for a friend....

It's funny that beta is all threatening and scary. Obviously young, dumb, and full of cum.

Been there done that.
Post op though but she didn't tell me.
I saw her nipples and feet and knew but I didn't stop it.
I did feel bad after though, a bit nauseous.
Had to come back to Australia and see my regular straight away.

Hu6e
23-08-2018, 05:03 PM
Been there done that.
Post op though but she didn't tell me.
I saw her nipples and feet and knew but I didn't stop it.
I did feel bad after though, a bit nauseous.
Had to come back to Australia and see my regular straight away.

Not gay, got it.
That is something I have done, I mean, would do.

I figure its the mermaid theory.
Would you rather have a lady top half, or fish top half?
It doesn't concern me.
Ignorance is bliss.

Superbear
23-08-2018, 07:11 PM
Legends say beta101 is still waiting outside george st apple store

quackm2002
23-08-2018, 10:02 PM
He wouldn’t have bothered. He knew noone was ever going to turn up

b00bs
23-08-2018, 11:54 PM
Or maybe he did go to Blacktown...why not meet up at Mounty County or Doonside instead, no one would notice another 2 people fighting in the hood Haha. Eewww!! move outta the sticks boys

H2O
24-08-2018, 01:17 AM
If you’re here long enough and read all beta stories? broken hearted by wl, bye2 to punting, and now pregnant wl? I felt for him in the past but I think these are all fake news. More like attention seeking propaganda.

Brothelcreeper
24-08-2018, 08:56 AM
Make love......not war

Hu6e
24-08-2018, 12:18 PM
Silence... of the lambs.

Superbear
24-08-2018, 12:48 PM
People die.....when they are killed

Assandlegs
24-08-2018, 01:45 PM
Eat shit...... and die..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hu6e
24-08-2018, 06:15 PM
Fuck pussy and die.... happy

b00bs
24-08-2018, 06:22 PM
It rubs the lotion..... On it's skin

Azninvasion85
24-08-2018, 07:20 PM
Meh did that too didn't realise till like 3 day later thinking about it.. the place was at Parra in this dodgy house on Pitt St near Ollie Webb reserve... Her hands and feet were quite small.. didn't seem like a man from her build... Fuked her doggy and she was tight.. it wasn't until I thought about it later when I realised that while I was fucking her she was saying fuck my cock... But she was hot.. lol would I do it again? Not if I know she was a lady boy...
Like Hu6e said.. ignorance is bliss

tkboiz
24-08-2018, 07:26 PM
it wasn't until I thought about it later when I realised that while I was fucking her she was saying fuck my cock... But she was hot..

How do you not notice a cock wtf? Let alone a missing hole O_O''
Unless you secretly wanted it, blocking it out :miao:

krnboy
24-08-2018, 08:53 PM
Meh did that too didn't realise till like 3 day later thinking about it.. the place was at Parra in this dodgy house on Pitt St near Ollie Webb reserve... Her hands and feet were quite small.. didn't seem like a man from her build... Fuked her doggy and she was tight.. it wasn't until I thought about it later when I realised that while I was fucking her she was saying fuck my cock... But she was hot.. lol would I do it again? Not if I know she was a lady boy...

Smashed some Thai girl once at a shop in Clyde area. Was hot but used a lot of lube, deepish husky soft voice and the head looked bigger than her frame. Thinking about it now, i think it was a ladyboy... now whenever I see Thai girls at a shop, I don't dare to pick them. Just in case...

Stiff Rogers
24-08-2018, 09:14 PM
Smashed some Thai girl once at a shop in Clyde area. Was hot but used a lot of lube, deepish husky soft voice and the head looked bigger than her frame. Thinking about it now, i think it was a ladyboy... now whenever I see Thai girls at a shop, I don't dare to pick them. Just in case...

Is it the one on Berry street?

krnboy
25-08-2018, 07:32 AM
Is it the one on Berry street?

Either Berry or Marsh street. Can't remember as it was 5+ years ago

Azninvasion85
25-08-2018, 09:57 AM
Post op man post op

studsg
25-08-2018, 11:34 AM
Since. This started on the interweb, why not use the interweb as a platform as well ?

Like choose a online game and see who wins there... best out of 3 ? 🤣

Hu6e
25-08-2018, 09:21 PM
I've honestly never played any type of online game.

Why not see who can eat the most eggs?
OR..... there is an all you can eat Pizza Hut in Windsor. These used to be everywhere!!
I am laying down the challenge now!!!
All you can eat challenge!!!
What say you????

Bird232
25-08-2018, 09:26 PM
I've honestly never played any type of online game.

Why not see who can eat the most eggs?
OR..... there is an all you can eat Pizza Hut in Windsor. These used to be everywhere!!
I am laying down the challenge now!!!
All you can eat challenge!!!
What say you????

Ooh is that Pizza Hut one of those trial stores? I heard a couple of months ago they're testing the waters with the old-style stores with buffet/menus more akin to the older pizza restaurants.

Hu6e
25-08-2018, 09:33 PM
Ooh is that Pizza Hut one of those trial stores? I heard a couple of months ago they're testing the waters with the old-style stores with buffet/menus more akin to the older pizza restaurants.

It hasn't changed since the 90s!!
Salad bar, pasta, ice cream machine.... everything you remember from the all you can eat back in the day.