PDA

View Full Version : Double from MOC or 5 star

minifatcat
10-05-2012, 03:20 AM
Hi Bros,
Since there are so much talk about how good the girls are at MOC and 5star, just wondering if any of you have booked a double (we are talking about two girls at the same time).
Or even if they actually allow and how was it (I'm thinking of doing that after reading all the good stuff).:slobber:

Cheers
MFC

Jj999
10-05-2012, 05:30 AM
Hi Bros,
Since there are so much talk about how good the girls are at MOC and 5star, just wondering if any of you have booked a double (we are talking about two girls at the same time).
Or even if they actually allow and how was it (I'm thinking of doing that after reading all the good stuff).:slobber:

Cheers
MFC

I don't know about doing double at MOC. But double at 5* is possible. The rate? The girl's hourly times two.
I've never done that though. I don't find the enjoyment of doing double.

Also it's limited to some girls only. Just ask the receptionist in charge.
They know everything.

Sergaent Brody
10-05-2012, 02:27 PM
I love doubles at 5* ... if you pick the right girls ... just ask the reception. It isn't cheap though.

I am a bit reserved about double with MOC girls. Most of them are inexperienced and shy, which doesn't flow for a double session.

AHLUNGOR
10-05-2012, 03:32 PM
I think double in FS is more of a novelty stuff than the actual enjoyment, and the most fun is when you have the 2 girls in the shower with you and give you boobty sandwich, up to the bbbj part could br still fun.

But once the main event start, so is you trouble due to the change of condoms between pussies, think about it, its really not that much fun!!

A double massage on the other hand will be better value. Especially when you can have 1 girl for part I and have the second girl join you for Part Ii only.

Cheers

Sergaent Brody
11-05-2012, 10:34 AM
Hi bro Ahlungor, have to disagree with you on this one.

Double FS is more than double the fun. If you have the right girls, and they are comfortable with each other and both know what they are doing, the feeling is out of the world.

I agree the condom changing part is a turnoff.

AHLUNGOR
11-05-2012, 10:54 AM
Hi bro Ahlungor, have to disagree with you on this one.

Double FS is more than double the fun. If you have the right girls, and they are comfortable with each other and both know what they are doing, the feeling is out of the world.

I agree the condom changing part is a turnoff.

Hi brother Brody,

No doubt you would have some out of this world experiences with double FS sessions.

I was merely commenting on my own and that was just ordinary. If i am still young and strong and i can stay up in between the changing of doms , i might have tried that a few more times. Put it this way, financial restrictions play a big part too, if my weekly punting budget is $500 instead of $100, you bet there would have been a lot more doubles....haha

Cheers

pkw
11-05-2012, 10:59 AM
Hi brother Brody,

No doubt you would have some out of this world experiences with double FS sessions.

I was merely commenting on my own and that was just ordinary. If i am still young and strong and i can stay up in between the changing of doms , i might have tried that a few more times. Put it this way, financial restrictions play a big part too, if my weekly punting budget is $500 instead of $100, you bet there would have been a lot more doubles....haha

Cheers

You mean daily punting budget, not weekly, right? :)

Travelmate
11-05-2012, 12:13 PM
I hate the changing condom business ....
but I have experienced that the 2 girls are very comfortable with each other, and do not demand for such requirement

Sergaent Brody
11-05-2012, 12:45 PM
Hi brother Brody,

Cheers

Yeah I have had some dud ones over the years, that's why I said the choice of girls is very very important.

TC used to have very affordable double prices but now they are gone. I agree double at 5* really hurts your wallet.

AHLUNGOR
11-05-2012, 02:03 PM
I hate the changing condom business ....
but I have experienced that the 2 girls are very comfortable with each other, and do not demand for such requirement

Very lucky Brother Mate, or was it because of your thick thick wallet??

There was a time few years back when I could afford to spend $500-$600 per punt and I did. But I have yet to meet 2 WL willing to share the same dom on my dick. the best way to go for the double would have to be the 2 (or 3??) WL on their hands and knees side by side infront of you and you take them from behind doggie style. May be I could have offered more money, I would have paid more if they had asked.........well, wasn't to be.............lol

Cheers

:cool2:

Travelmate
11-05-2012, 02:11 PM
Very lucky Brother Mate, or was it because of your thick thick wallet??

There was a time few years back when I could afford to spend $500-$600 per punt and I did. But I have yet to meet 2 WL willing to share the same dom on my dick. the best way to go for the double would have to be the 2 (or 3??) WL on their hands and knees side by side infront of you and you take them from behind doggie style. May be I could have offered more money, I would have paid more if they had asked.........well, wasn't to be.............lol

Cheers

:cool2:

haha, my wallet as thin as a card.
the 2 WL seems okay with no hesitation.
I am sure that is cheaper than going to penthouse.

wilisno
11-05-2012, 02:34 PM
I just had double with a pair of real sisters a few weeks ago, even they insisted on changing condoms ! I must say I prefer one on one intimacy !

Travelmate
11-05-2012, 02:40 PM
I just had double with a pair of real sisters a few weeks ago, even they insisted on changing condoms ! I must say I prefer one on one intimacy !

haha., Brother Wil, are they twins.
Sometimes it may get confuse if they are so similar ...

wilisno
11-05-2012, 02:44 PM
haha., Brother Wil, are they twins.
Sometimes it may get confuse if they are so similar ...

No, they're not twins.

Travelmate
11-05-2012, 02:50 PM
No, they're not twins.

I have a real experience overseas , 2 sisters, not twins.... well, 1000 words not good enough to describe the feeling.

They work together like a twin.
and I work like a twin-cam turbo.

ScopionX
11-05-2012, 03:08 PM
No, they're not twins.
Double is fun for first few times only, then you may sick at it
I have try twins at oversea long time ago, and they don't mind using the same dom, that's fun
but after I try the other place, keep change the condom is a tired work, it's just cool down your mind,
then you will have no insteret in double FS any more.
But I think most bro would like to watch the leas. show b4 the FS, it make you hot if they are the right girls

pkw
11-05-2012, 04:26 PM
No, they're not twins.

Was it at 5*? I know they had it on the roster for a couple weeks but haven't seen that for a while.

wilisno
11-05-2012, 04:59 PM
Was it at 5*? I know they had it on the roster for a couple weeks but haven't seen that for a while.

Yeah ! Advertised as sister act !

pkw
11-05-2012, 05:03 PM
Yeah ! Advertised as sister act !

Wonder what happened to them. Should ask Jason or Peter.

ScopionX
11-05-2012, 05:49 PM
Wonder what happened to them. Should ask Jason or Peter.

I think it was QQ and her sister, but can's see in roster anymore

wilisno
11-05-2012, 05:51 PM
I think it was QQ and her sister, but can's see in roster anymore

Haha, no, QQ doesn't have a sister ! ;)

Max Wood
11-05-2012, 08:17 PM

Ah, QQ. Like a ship in the night. One of a kind!!

wilisno
11-05-2012, 08:44 PM
Ah, QQ. Like a ship in the night. One of a kind!!

Really miss that cheeky little darling ! Hope things are going well for her, she's found love !

Max Wood
11-05-2012, 09:02 PM
Oh that explains a lot!

Bracket
12-05-2012, 12:17 AM
... TC used to have very affordable double prices but now they are gone. I agree double at 5* really hurts your wallet.
Hey Sergeant Brody, sounds like you haven't caught up with the good news that TC is back, as from last week under the name of Ginza and only one shop, in the CBD. But it's still run by Wilson (with Yuki hovering around in the background). They advertise here and there are a number of reviews already posted. Look in Cracker under Ginza for their full ad. I've copied their pricing if you're interested and you'll see that doubles are available from $200 - sensational value.

OUR RATE:
cos we dont want to charge gentleman expensive money, we want to see you more offen

Single: (in call)
30mins for $100
45mins for $130
60mins for $160

Single: (out call)
60mins for $230

Single overnight special:$1200

Double pleasure: (incall)
30mins for $200
45mins for $260
60mins for $320

Double pleasure: (outcall)
60mins for $430

MyOutCall Australia
12-05-2012, 10:00 PM
Better change the title to : "Double from MOC & 5 Star".

you will see the big difference from this combination!

MOC TEAM

Travelmate
12-05-2012, 10:34 PM
Hey Sergeant Brody, sounds like you haven't caught up with the good news that TC is back, as from last week under the name of Ginza and only one shop, in the CBD. But it's still run by Wilson (with Yuki hovering around in the background). They advertise here and there are a number of reviews already posted. Look in Cracker under Ginza for their full ad. I've copied their pricing if you're interested and you'll see that doubles are available from $200 - sensational value.

OUR RATE:
cos we dont want to charge gentleman expensive money, we want to see you more offen

Single: (in call)
30mins for $100
45mins for $130
60mins for $160

Single: (out call)
60mins for $230

Single overnight special:$1200

Double pleasure: (incall)
30mins for $200
45mins for $260
60mins for $320

Double pleasure: (outcall)
60mins for $430

haha ...
is this run by Wilison or Wilisno?

ScopionX
12-05-2012, 10:46 PM

Are you sure she don't have a sister? :question:
She had shown me their life photo in her phone b4

wilisno
12-05-2012, 10:49 PM
Are you sure she don't have a sister? :question:
She had shown me their life photo in her phone b4

Haha, QQ has lots of sisters !

adjiao
12-05-2012, 10:55 PM
Better change the title to : "Double from MOC & 5 Star".

you will see the big difference from this combination!

MOC TEAM

MOC girl will be like ornament if happen.;)

MyOutCall Australia
13-05-2012, 12:44 AM
MOC girl will be like ornament if happen.;)

Correct. MR adjiao IF in house...

minifatcat
14-05-2012, 10:39 AM
Hi Bros,
It all sounds really good.
I think when I get up here I'm booking one girl overnight and one to join for 3 hours or so.
I guess that will be a great " double combo".