PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire Chloe - Korean KPOP

thedealer
25-08-2018, 11:46 AM
Hi all, been reading many posts in this forum and actively punting but this is my first FR :shout:

Name : Vivian
Establishment : 278 Club
Date of Visit : Saturday in August
Hours of Business : 10:20AM - 3AM
Rates : $120 early bird for 30 mins
Advertised parameters : 23 y.o. /155cm /49kg /32B+
Size/shape : Slim, non-enhanced breasts
Communication : Decent conversational english
Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean
Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, catbath, DFK, DD
Value for money/recommend? : Yes

I actually prefer this establishment than Ginza, as it's newer, cleaner, and the PIMPs are friendlier. Plus you get to sit in the waiting room and pick the girl of your choice! Unfortunately there was only one available that morning, but it was more than enough for me! Vivian looks 85% of what the super touched up photos on the website, but still a hot Korean KPOP superstar to me.

Helped me undress, into the showers, and cleaned me up good whilst popping a nice BJ in the shower. Got on the bed and told me to lie on my stomach. Gave me a nice catbath at all the right places before starting the wonderful ass rimming. Now I'm not sure why many bros here don't fancy it, but for me, hey, it's part of the package and it's an amazing, powerful feeling when a goddess cleans up your shithole. What's nice about Vivian is unlike the other girls who focus on "poking" their tongues in the hole, this one actually slurps and licks it like how a guy eats pussy. Heavenly.

After a good cleaning, she rinses her mouth and off we are on a 69 and I return the lovely favour while she devours my dick. I then sat her up, knelt her on the bed and got her to suck me again while I stood up like a Greek God. After almost cumming with me grabbing her head, wasted no time and getting dommed up, for a cowgirl session with me relaxing and watching myself being fucked on those lovely overhead ceiling mirrors.

I'm a fast cummer, so shot my load in no time, and we cuddled up like contented lovers.

Will be back.

xboyx
25-08-2018, 10:51 PM
great ar, $120 is such a great value for money given that you receive that much in a short half hour session

cassius
26-08-2018, 10:08 AM
Chloe, or Vivian????????

bigC808
26-08-2018, 11:17 AM
Chloe, or Vivian????????

Lol 😂 i was actually wondering the same thing! Both girls are fantastic but both very different