PDA

View Full Version : Tian xin

funboybrisbane
25-08-2018, 06:04 PM
Went to tian xin today.
Highly recommend.
I have heard a few good and bad reviews of this place in the past and understood that it had changed owners.
So i took a punt and was very impressed.
Ask for Amy and PM me your results as im interested and will explain why after PM.

Shop 5/10 Very Small but nice

Mass 9/10 hard sports massage

Flip 10/10

Cat bath 5/10

WIR ......... um Yes. Probably to try coco. Doubt she can topp Amy but its worth a punt.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

4FoW2
26-08-2018, 08:36 AM
Had Amy about 2/3 wks ago when she said she was new. Your report is a lot different from my experience. Not saying you didn't but option 2 was just pulling down the top. I said WTF! I walked. Maybe she has learnt better. Punters tread carefully- I suggest go for basic half hour and see what eventuates. In my estimation typical Chinese shops with typical Chinese MO. But YVMD.
PS Have punters noticed that Amy is the most popular name used by the girls? I must have had at least 20 Amy's over the years.

Tavs
26-08-2018, 09:06 AM
Had Amy about 2/3 wks ago when she said she was new. Your report is a lot different from my experience. Not saying you didn't but option 2 was just pulling down the top. I said WTF! I walked. Maybe she has learnt better. Punters tread carefully- I suggest go for basic half hour and see what eventuates. In my estimation typical Chinese shops with typical Chinese MO. But YVMD.
PS Have punters noticed that Amy is the most popular name used by the girls? I must have had at least 20 Amy's over the years.

Good strategy. Amy was not new 2/3 weeks ago btw. She has been there a fair while.

Maybe 'Amy' is the Chinese version of Smith haha.

4FoW2
26-08-2018, 05:16 PM
There you see - she told me she arrived 2 days before our session. Typical Chinese BS.

Tavs
27-08-2018, 12:16 AM
There you see - she told me she arrived 2 days before our session. Typical Chinese BS.

They all talk like that. Lots of BS going on from them all.

Biglad
27-08-2018, 12:04 PM
They all talk like that. Lots of BS going on from them all.

Ask no questions, be told no lies. :cool2:

brownwallaby
27-08-2018, 04:54 PM
Ask no questions, be told no lies. :cool2:

One shop girl told me she often feels offended when a customer stays silent throughout the session, doesn’t even ask her name let alone where she comes from etc, then suddenly asks her to strip off just before extra time. To make up for it she often asks for a lot of money from that customer even for basic thing

ooshka
28-08-2018, 11:45 AM
One shop girl told me she often feels offended when a customer stays silent throughout the session, doesn’t even ask her name let alone where she comes from etc, then suddenly asks her to strip off just before extra time. To make up for it she often asks for a lot of money from that customer even for basic thing

Maybe she could try striking up a conversation before taking it personally, if they don't want to talk then they don't. Some people lack the confidence to start a conversation yet would most probably enjoy it. Two sides to every situation unless you are arguing with yourself in the mirror.

Brissypunter
28-08-2018, 12:43 PM
Fuck last thing I want do is talk throughout my massage !! I’m there to relax chill de stress the girl there to make tips they have no problem if no chit chat and then u ask for extras as the eyes light up for a tip

brownwallaby
28-08-2018, 01:19 PM
Some of the girls, especially the new ones, are not professionals, and are yet to develop the ability to separate business and personal matters. They tend to take issues like this personally. For some punters this is a golden opportunity to take the session to the next, more rewarding level

greg11
28-08-2018, 05:15 PM
I liked the last owner... Do tell if she opens somewhere else

Homebrew
30-08-2018, 07:06 AM
have not tried Amy here, but have always found Coco to be real good VFM. again it is horses for coarses, everyone is different in how they click with the girls and depends how the previous punter has treated them as to their mind set for the next poor punter.
don't forget some on here read the stuff put up and think it is their right to go in and say i want this and that and wonder why they get treated like shit.

Tavs
20-09-2018, 01:04 PM
Agree. Koko is very nice.

wunderboy
07-10-2018, 10:40 AM
Tried the massage here yesterday. Very good decent massage. Some good TT. Paid $60 for an hour massage and $150 for FS.

Tavs
07-10-2018, 02:53 PM
Tried the massage here yesterday. Very good decent massage. Some good TT. Paid $60 for an hour massage and $150 for FS.

Reading reports across a few forums I don't think they are even worrying about being discreet anymore in what they offer.

brownwallaby
25-10-2018, 08:10 PM
Tried this place this week. Got a young-ish girl, maybe late 20's. No doubt it's got great vfm. But the girls are of the raunchy, highly experienced type, which is not what I'm after. I don't think I'll return

Tavs
26-10-2018, 06:28 AM
Tried this place this week. Got a young-ish girl, maybe late 20's. No doubt it's got great vfm. But the girls are of the raunchy, highly experienced type, which is not what I'm after. I don't think I'll return

They are indeed. This place is so blatant in what it offers now. There is no ambiguity haha

Chappie
02-11-2018, 11:38 PM
Saw coco (or koko) here recently. Lovely girl, although the massage itself wasn’t amazing, she definitely put some effort in to make sure I was taken care of. She was wearing an amazing little outfit too.

However there’s no-one running the front desk, and the walls in the front rooms don’t go to the ceiling, so you could hear customers come in and she’d yell out to them and stop the massage to go speak with them. Quite the mood killer.

WIR? Maybe, apparently there’s a room in the back with real walls which might be better. To be honest I’ve never seen a ML more than once, as I’m not loaded like you guys and go once a month at most

Tavs
03-11-2018, 07:38 AM
Room at the back is fully closed. Koko is definitely good value and willing to serve well just read the reviews.

Doa
03-11-2018, 09:15 AM
Chappie check your PM please

Tavs
04-11-2018, 12:39 PM
Heard and seen some mixed reviews coming out. Seems one or two getting mechanical.

Homebrew
05-11-2018, 07:52 AM
went to the new shop in Westend on the weekend to try Amy, had seen her at Runcorn but always had Koko when there. IMO Koko hands down the better of the 2.
discussed with Amy what was wanted and yep no problem, then the robotics started and all the moans and groans, rush rush rush, said to her slow down plenty of time, no baby not half hour just b&g for this.
Amy is definitely the more giving and VFM , have not seen the other MOMO ? what is she like ?
would i see Amy again- NO. too much else out there , no need to give these girls good money for a shit service.

xzaq
05-11-2018, 08:39 AM
would i see Amy again- NO. too much else out there , no need to give these girls good money for a shit service.
Lol that’s probably why she was banished to west end..I found she had a mouth like a vacuum cleaner that’s about it..everything else about her is ordinary & a rip off...nice tramp stamp tho...oh & she did do double anything with coco.. coco would do most of the work.. wouldn’t know if that still happens @ runcorn..

Voidpunt
05-11-2018, 02:30 PM
Thanks for the notice, may be a place to avoid for a while?

Tavs
05-11-2018, 05:57 PM
Lol that’s probably why she was banished to west end..I found she had a mouth like a vacuum cleaner that’s about it..everything else about her is ordinary & a rip off...nice tramp stamp tho...oh & she did do double anything with coco.. coco would do most of the work.. wouldn’t know if that still happens @ runcorn..

My impression is if you have the cash Koko would be willing to do whatever your heart desires hence why I avoid her.

Always found a better connection with Amy. Always thought if you had to marry one Amy would settle into that lifestyle whereas the draw of cash would mean Koko kept massaging. My roundabout explanation of why Amy might not be as into it as Koko.

xzaq
05-11-2018, 06:21 PM
Yea probably been a bit hard on her..for the right coin coco will do just about anything..but as previously i’ve moved on from that place .. way to high profile now..

Tavs
05-11-2018, 06:28 PM
Yea probably been a bit hard on her..for the right coin coco will do just about anything..but as previously i’ve moved on from that place .. way to high profile now..
I tend to avoid. Surely a beacon for wider attention. I will go if I have gorged on the sushi at the restaurant next door and it is late and I am too full and lazy to bother going elsewhere when there is a place 5 steps away- but even then I scan for Commodores or white vans :p

Slackassguy
21-11-2018, 11:18 AM
Hi, newbie to brizzy..went to Tian xin yesterday.... Was wondering what service they provide.. First time in..only got happy ending.. Then i decided to search online and found this forum... Seems like some people got full service here before... I picked coco...but was wondering about momo.. Any you guys care to shed some light on momo's service compared to coco's or Amy's?

Tavs
21-11-2018, 04:09 PM
Hi, newbie to brizzy..went to Tian xin yesterday.... Was wondering what service they provide.. First time in..only got happy ending.. Then i decided to search online and found this forum... Seems like some people got full service here before... I picked coco...but was wondering about momo.. Any you guys care to shed some light on momo's service compared to coco's or Amy's?

My advice is go to the Japanese restaurant next to it- awesome food and you will be left satisfied on some of the best Japanese food in the burbs. If you then need a massage go next door and enjoy :-)

reddoor
21-11-2018, 04:33 PM
Hi newbie, mate if u really r a genuine punter and joined this forum to share than great but you might want to curb your enthusiasm for detail. It does'nt get u off to a good start, especially with those for whom this shop is a reg place. Build up your posts and u will prob get info u need when u can pm. Just some friendly advice.

The Professor
21-11-2018, 07:30 PM

Agree with reddoor ..in the war we used to say " loose lips sink ships" puff puff ... build up some credibility, help others first and then others will help you.
As with other newbie's there is a period of learning that we all went through - call it your probation.....
Time and experience will bring rewards later...if you are wise.
Welcome to the hunt...I hope your horn gets blown a few times soon!
Prof

blake_ly
21-11-2018, 07:47 PM
it seems like this is the place to go if you want a sure thing..not sure how i feel about this..

Tavs
21-11-2018, 10:38 PM
it seems like this is the place to go if you want a sure thing..not sure how i feel about this..

They let you feel whatever you want it seems lol

Slackassguy
22-11-2018, 10:56 AM
Hi all, thanks for your advice, so anyway i went in there yesterday and had Coco..nice girl..seems like anything is on the table for the right price... Very nice girl.. Nice body... My horn was blown alright...hahaha...got the works...i will be back to try the others...only thing is i didnt get the kiss...which is a bit disappointing but ...ehh..i'll survive..heehee

Oh..another thing i just remembered..the girls told me that in the past couple of days the cops were round to check up on them..this made them really nervous.. And full service may not be available for a while...so if u guys dont get full service thats why... I'll be surprise if u get full service in this next few days ..

kev1983
23-11-2018, 08:14 AM
Hi all, thanks for your advice, so anyway i went in there yesterday and had Coco..nice girl..seems like anything is on the table for the right price... Very nice girl.. Nice body... My horn was blown alright...hahaha...got the works...i will be back to try the others...only thing is i didnt get the kiss...which is a bit disappointing but ...ehh..i'll survive..heehee

Oh..another thing i just remembered..the girls told me that in the past couple of days the cops were round to check up on them..this made them really nervous.. And full service may not be available for a while...so if u guys dont get full service thats why... I'll be surprise if u get full service in this next few days ..

Because a housebreaking case happened cross the road a week ago

popeye96
23-11-2018, 05:34 PM

Haha. As an afterthought, you just remembered the shop got visited a couple of days prior by the cops. If I visited a shop and found out the cops had just been snooping around the place, it's certainly not something that would slip my mind whilst writing a review. haha

Slackassguy
23-11-2018, 05:57 PM
Haha. As an afterthought, you just remembered the shop got visited a couple of days prior by the cops. If I visited a shop and found out the cops had just been snooping around the place, it's certainly not something that would slip my mind whilst writing a review. haha

Haha...the reason i wasnt too worried about it is i have never known or heard of authorities in aust ever giving punters a hard time...mainly they target the service providers..(i.e the girls) so whether i m getting full service or not i am never worried about getting raided and naming and shaming of the punters...so to me it only effects how much service i get from the girls..

Speaking of service..has anybody tried momo this week recently? I am thinking of trying her...dunno how her service compares to coco's?

Brissypunter
23-11-2018, 09:58 PM
Shops get busted from time to time shop owners mainly get off it the girls who get fucked up.. and as for punter u fucked to if married !!! And have to go court name on court date and fines Court costs .. so don’t be a cock and say hahahha I don’t care cause end of day I bet u will if busted getting ya cocked wanked on video feed on police Facebook lol

kev1983
23-11-2018, 11:32 PM

You guys worry too much. Cops checked up on all the neighbours due to a house breaking case next to the shop. Unlucky i live in this street. Cops should pay more attention to local public security. 10+ house breaking cases in sunnybank area this year. Be careful anyway.

xzaq
24-11-2018, 06:33 AM
coco would have gone into meltdown mode with uniformed cops walking in there.. just picturing coco or even worse momo talking to the cops & trying to understand in their broken English is hilarious..

Brissypunter
24-11-2018, 06:49 PM
Happened to be close by today so thought fuck it !! Gave it a go fuck a real dodgy run and tug joint !! Took 30 min said name coco good body looked like fake tits not young 30mins $40 massage ok on flip she says straight up all way to sex just got handjob was good .. no changegiven to me couldn’t be fucked asking for it .. room in back washing machine in room going no music no aircon just fan walls covered in old oil .. will I go back very unlikely ...

Tavs
25-11-2018, 08:46 AM
Happened to be close by today so thought fuck it !! Gave it a go fuck a real dodgy run and tug joint !! Took 30 min said name coco good body looked like fake tits not young 30mins $40 massage ok on flip she says straight up all way to sex just got handjob was good .. no changegiven to me couldn’t be fucked asking for it .. room in back washing machine in room going no music no aircon just fan walls covered in old oil .. will I go back very unlikely ...
Love how they 'forget' the change. It does have that dive decor feel to it- almost like the Mos Eisley Cantina of massage parlors really.

I always thought Koko had what I would call 2 or 3 times mummy tits not fakies. Maybe more than 1 Koko.

Brissypunter
25-11-2018, 09:23 AM
Just looked fake but then again I did not get her naked so maybe real or just the bra she was wearing

safeguard
25-11-2018, 09:42 AM
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

safeguard
25-11-2018, 09:48 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzz

Tavs
25-11-2018, 01:15 PM
Just looked fake but then again I did not get her naked so maybe real or just the bra she was wearing

Its a good bra.

Brissypunter
25-11-2018, 01:33 PM
Yeah that was me both were free when I got there but guy on phone booked Other lady and came about 5mins after I was in room lol

safeguard
25-11-2018, 07:59 PM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

brownwallaby
25-11-2018, 08:06 PM
now if Coco reads this she'll instantly know who Safeguard and Brissypunter are

Brissypunter
25-11-2018, 08:22 PM
Doesn’t worry me as won’t be back

Tavs
26-11-2018, 06:30 AM
now if Coco reads this she'll instantly know who Safeguard and Brissypunter are

Her English levels mean she probably wouldn't understand anyhow.

gpeck80
26-11-2018, 01:04 PM
....--....You'd be surprised how many people read this forum...--....

Homebrew
03-12-2018, 07:12 AM
went here after a shit time at Daisy smiles, hahaha knowing it is a good time.
tried Momo, she is a little cutie and gets the job done.
was nearly as good watching her wash herself in the sink.

ococpunt
03-12-2018, 04:55 PM
went here after a shit time at Daisy smiles, hahaha knowing it is a good time.
tried Momo, she is a little cutie and gets the job done.
was nearly as good watching her wash herself in the sink.

there is a sink? can imagine that brings a smile to your face :D

Tavs
03-12-2018, 06:22 PM
there is a sink? can imagine that brings a smile to your face :D

Yes there is. And if your clothes get wet there is a dryer right next to it.

Brissypunter
03-12-2018, 06:33 PM
Fuck if it’s the sink in the room I had must of been a tight fit to wash in that little thing hahahha

Tavs
03-12-2018, 06:52 PM
Fuck if it’s the sink in the room I had must of been a tight fit to wash in that little thing hahahha

Agree. I do have bad memories of that sink as my mate told me he needed to piss so the let him do it in the sink. Hope they disinfect the thing.

reddoor
03-12-2018, 06:58 PM
Agree. I do have bad memories of that sink as my mate told me he needed to piss so the let him do it in the sink. Hope they disinfect the thing.
While she watched.... Kinky😉

Brissypunter
03-12-2018, 07:02 PM
Fuck that !! Lol place if dodgy and dirty enough without knowing that

xzaq
03-12-2018, 07:06 PM
Not good be the last punter @ 9pm when coco & momo have been doin there thing all day & washing up in the sink... haha... cleanliness isn’t a priority there

Slackassguy
03-12-2018, 07:08 PM
Not good be the last punter @ 9pm when coco & momo have been doin there thing all day.. hahaWho gives the better service? Momo or coco?

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Tavs
03-12-2018, 07:56 PM
Not good be the last punter @ 9pm when coco & momo have been doin there thing all day & washing up in the sink... haha... cleanliness isn’t a priority there

Mmmm crusty dried semen. Lol.

Homebrew
04-12-2018, 06:58 AM
hahaha, i can tell you she gave herself a very good wash while up on the bench straddling the sink, don' t think i would be washing my face or hands in it.
as for service i would say koko is the better of all, then momo and last Amy that however is just my opinion

Tavs
04-12-2018, 10:04 AM
hahaha, i can tell you she gave herself a very good wash while up on the bench straddling the sink, don' t think i would be washing my face or hands in it.
as for service i would say koko is the better of all, then momo and last Amy that however is just my opinion

I think that is the general trend. The overwhelming feedback on here is Koko is the one who will do whatever if you have the cash (hopefully for hers and fellow punters sakes she is not doing bb sex) through to Amy being the least likely.

Slackassguy
04-12-2018, 10:12 AM
I think that is the general trend. The overwhelming feedback on here is Koko is the one who will do whatever if you have the cash (hopefully for hers and fellow punters sakes she is not doing bb sex) through to Amy being the least likely.Yeah that is what i thought...though i never done amy....i know koko will do whatever for cash but i am wondering if momo or Amy will do bbbj or dfk for cash or has that as part of their standard service?

Tavs
04-12-2018, 10:17 AM
Yeah that is what i thought...though i never done amy....i know koko will do whatever for cash but i am wondering if momo or Amy will do bbbj or dfk for cash or has that as part of their standard service?

Only one way to find out ;-)

Slackassguy
04-12-2018, 10:27 AM
Only one way to find out ;-)Well..I didnt get it from momo...thats why i m wondering if it was me? Or i didnt offer enough or not part of her service? Did anybody else get bbbj or dfk from momo?

Brissypunter
04-12-2018, 10:51 AM
Went only once had Koko and she offered me the works I turned her down wasn’t my type

Tavs
04-12-2018, 12:55 PM
Went only once had Koko and she offered me the works I turned her down wasn’t my type
Did that include a sink wash?

xzaq
04-12-2018, 02:36 PM
Well..I didnt get it from momo...thats why i m wondering if it was me? Or i didnt offer enough or not part of her service? Did anybody else get bbbj or dfk from momo?

Don’t believe everything u read on here or especially elsewhere.. plenty of keyboard warriors talk it up about what they get.. haha

Slackassguy
04-12-2018, 02:49 PM
Don’t believe everything u read on here or elsewhere.. plenty of keyboard warriors talk it up about what they get.. hahaSo you mean you never personally got bbbj or dfk? Or u didnt really ask for it? I wonder if other people get it....? Hahaha..

brownwallaby
04-12-2018, 03:20 PM
I got bbbj and dfk from her, followed by bbfs, then she paid me $200 for all the pleasure she had. Then she invited me to come to her place after work, and we had a steamy, firey night till my dick felt very very sore ..... and you have to believe everything I wrote here

keyboard warrior :p

Tavs
04-12-2018, 06:12 PM
I got bbbj and dfk from her, followed by bbfs, then she paid me $200 for all the pleasure she had. Then she invited me to come to her place after work, and we had a steamy, firey night till my dick felt very very sore ..... and you have to believe everything I wrote here

Sorry to tell you this. That was actually me in drag.

ococpunt
04-12-2018, 07:34 PM

damn... she did that to you too? I thought I was special :fire:

Tavs
24-12-2018, 12:51 PM
For anyone wanting some Xmas cheer tomorrow, their Locanto ad says they are open every day over Xmas.

steveba50
24-12-2018, 09:00 PM
Address or link would be great i'll give it a try

steveba50
25-12-2018, 08:38 PM
Address or link would be great i'll give it a try

NVM found it went there today. Gave a mini report under the Daisysmiles thread.

Cheers

Fun_Loving_Dude
02-01-2019, 05:20 PM
Saw A** a few weeks ago.

Massage was good, dropped a green tip, got her so worked up she gave me FS, I told her a few times I didn't have the dough then she just said she didn't care and went for it. So technically I got raped. At the end she just lied on-top of me in defeat and said "ahhh... You made me fail..."

cekret
02-01-2019, 06:20 PM
Saw A** a few weeks ago.

Massage was good, dropped a green tip, got her so worked up she gave me FS, I told her a few times I didn't have the dough then she just said she didn't care and went for it. So technically I got raped. At the end she just lied on-top of me in defeat and said "ahhh... You made me fail..."

Been twice to this place, first was with A** n had a decent time. Second was with K*** of which made me decide not to return. They advertised young ML but none were around n she kept on pushing for fs, but i didnt have enough dough so just had the norm n left.

Tavs
03-01-2019, 11:44 AM
Been twice to this place, first was with A** n had a decent time. Second was with K*** of which made me decide not to return. They advertised young ML but none were around n she kept on pushing for fs, but i didnt have enough dough so just had the norm n left.

They are all mid-30’s there so you will be waiting a while for young.

I think with K you missed the opportunity for a cheap fs based on the quote just above yours.