PDA

View Full Version : Blacktown 40 Jennny at Blacktown

Littlewonder
10-05-2012, 09:30 AM
Went to 40 Forge Street Blacktown to see Jenny

Jenny Works Saturday and Monday,

Jenny is from China (Hong Kong) about 163 cm tall slim build with C cup natural breasts. She is pretty with a beautiful smile and come to bed eyes. She is trimmed down below and has a large tattoo between her belly button and love pot. She is not young (30 plus).

I have seen Jenny many times and she is my favourite she is always friendly and fun to be with.

DFK, BBBJ, DATY, Massage, Cuddles are all available.

Started with a long kiss and then play the usual game I give her the money for 30 minutes she just stands there and says more so I give her the rest for one hour, she says 2 hours I say only one today she gives me a sad look and then kisses me and says 2 so I hand over the rest for two hours.
Into the shower Jenny went to complete the formalities and returned in time to take the towel and finish drying me off.
Jenny is wearing a pink out fit to day she usually wears black she says do you like I said not bad nice for a change but I prefer the black one.

I am sitting on the bed with the towel around me she backs up and sits on my lap I start to kiss her neck while removing her bra and fondling her breast I just love her breasts I have yet to find any I like more. She stands up and removes her panties, then pulls the towel off me and throws it in the corner
We then move on to the bed and lay together for some long passionate DFK I have two hours so time is on my side no need to rush.

I move onto her neck and ears and then work down to her breasts and nipples she seems to like this I continue with a cat bath and return for some DFK and then continue on the down for some DATY

Jenny loves DATY and gets quite wet down below and she has a nice tasty pussy, she comes and puts her hand over her pussy to stop the attention I remove her hand and give her some more and after a while she comes again.

Jenny does speak a little English but is not fluent a conversation can be difficult and understanding of anything other than basic is difficult, however she is improving.

She asks if I want French to which I reply yes she does a good BBBJ with some ball licking and running her tongue up and down the shaft before taking it all in her mouth with lots of slurping overall very nice.

After awhile its on with the DOM and sex in cowgirl where she comes and then she says doggy so its into doggy and not long before I come.

She cleans me up and we lay there arm in arm for a nice cuddle then after awhile she says massage, I don't usually go for massage but decide to this time. She does a reasonable massage quite hard at times.

When she finishes the massage I grab her and we DFK and then move onto her breasts and slip my hand between her legs and finger her hot wet pussy she likes this and then stops me before she comes again.

She puts another DOM on and rides me in cowgirl and comes again then says you on top so I get to work in missionary. after a while she say hand job I say no way doggy.

So we switch to doggy and I come again.

We relax together arm in arm and then she says shower so its off to the shower and the end of another great session with a lovely lady Jenny.

Jenny works Saturday and Monday and is great value for money.

dickyman
13-05-2012, 11:44 AM
Is this Jenny aslo wok at Tarent point, but she has different name is Sammy, I did remember littlewonder bro is fan of Sammy and has posted AR report for sammy

Littlewonder
13-05-2012, 05:20 PM
Thats the one dickyman Jenny at Blacktown and 533 and Sammy at 64

henry
07-09-2013, 01:28 PM
Where does she work now?

Oneonone
07-09-2013, 03:37 PM
Where does she work now?

She has stopped work!