PDA

View Full Version : Other Busty Young Coco - Club 10 Guildford

Brothelcreeper
26-08-2018, 10:22 PM
Went to Club 10 Guildford today, one of my regular haunts. Three girls in the line up and chose Coco as she was very slim and quite young but mainly I chose her as she has big D cup natural breasts which were swaying in her green bikini top.

Paid $130 for one hour FS and into big Room 1. Coco is Chinese, speaks reasonable English and is pleasant and engaging. Her tits came out as I was showering and I glanced across at their naked, firm glory imagining how they would feel in a couple of minute time when I had her sexy body in bed.

Coco hops onto the bed and kneels in front of me, those beautiful tits full on display. I had to get them in my mouth so I pulled her over the top of me and popped them into my mouth and licked her nipples and stroked the softness of her side boob. Wow, just amazing. Very firm, big, young girl tits. Spent a few minutes just playing and sucking them as she stroked my cock and sucked my nipples. Top 10 tits.

I am rock hard with excitement with her body as not only are her tits great, she has a really firm bod with young, soft, tight skin, great abs and a fully shaved, soft pussy. She says that she works out at the gym.

Unfortunately she puts on a dom for the blowjob. I ask for bbbj but she says "condom" so I let her give me a little suck and she hops on in cowgirl. Her pussy is wet, hot and tight. It squeezes my cock and feels like a little warm oven inside and I fuck her in mish. Her pussy is really snug and succulent, juicy and I can feel it squeezing me as I fuck her. Must just be the perfect fit for Punterman's cock.

Nice fucking in mish and doggie and then I pull her to the edge of the bed, get her legs straight up into the air and fuck her hard whilst her big tits sway around with a life of their own and I cum hard in the dom.

Keen to try some DATY on her pretty pussy. She has a little clit and small flaps and I eat her out, get her juices flowing but unfortunately she is not very orgasmic and I couldn't get her to cum despite my best efforts.

Time is up and I shower.

Coco is a very beautiful young girl. Her body is very firm and feels fantastic. She has a great attitude and her tits are full, firm and natural. I had a great time with her and enjoyed her friendly company despite the cbj and lack of orgasms for her.

I loved fucking her juicy pussy which felt amazing inside. I am trying to find words to explain how her warm pussy felt as I fucked her. I can only think of "warm apple pie". Close your eyes and imagine it and you will get the gist.

Recommended.

AHLUNGOR
27-08-2018, 12:17 PM
No making WL cum for you BC !!

Are you losing your touch or charm or something ....... haha

Sounds like my kind of girl too, insisted on CBJ ! A big tick too.

I wish she works in a massage shop in the city !

Hu6e
27-08-2018, 12:35 PM
Nice AR bro.
I am becoming a picky bastard though. I really cannot do cbj anymore.
But she sounds hot, and maybe a bigger tip will change her mind?