PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire Makato

bigfatkilo
27-08-2018, 10:25 PM
Hi gents,

I'm surprised to not have seen a review on this J girl yet. She's advertised as 155cm odd and size 4-5. Here is my honest review, sharing with u fellow punters.

First impressions.
Um I was a little worried, she didn't look size 4-5. More like size 6-7. I thought bigger ass than I would hope for as well. Was a bit... dam, one hour with this one might be a stretch.

Phase 2- introduction to modern Japanese art.
She heels come off and actually she very short 150cm sounds right. Not size 4, but very Curvy and volpuliouss. Actually she is different to my normal tastes. But variety is the spice of life, so I think positive. Interaction seems fine. She's a little typical Japanese, which to say is a little fake and over the top. I actually find this a real turn off, but it shoudl be expected. Her English is pretty good.

Closer up her face is really cute. Well I find it cute. Eyes a bit asymmetrical, a bit like Lucy Lui if you can see a Pic of her. So cute face definitely. Her teeth could be for soem a turn off, as they are crocker and a bit spacey. Each one to their own right.

Phase 3- stoking the fire and plugging a goal.
Excelleth cat bath, great sucking, can't pse or take too much. Does a bit of licking around the peri anal area. She is clean shaved except for a tuff of grass on top. Which suits her. I'm stoking the fire with my finger, only 1 allowed she says and for good reason. She is really tight, unbelievablely tight. Anyone who has been fish mongering for a well can tell tight from tight and Makato is very tight.

On with the footy boots (work with me here guys) and she jumps on top. Some very inexperienced cg. Rocking her me and there, side to side. It is what it is, so don't except pse. Her breasts are a lovely full c. Very volpuliouss. And very very supple. You can jsut tell when a lady is young, early 20's etc as the skin around her nipple is soft and smooth. Her breasts are fucking sexy.

As with her ass. Very Curvy and shapely. Not thst flat ass type. Almost Brazilian I dare to say. So doggie with this in sight means kicking 6 pointers all night long. Lovely.

After action report.
She tries hard, is inncocent, inexperienced, young, Curvy and volpuliouss. She aith what I thought and hoped based on advertising, but hey, she is definitely worth a visit. Just dont expect full pse or rough or that sort of thing, she is way more gfe

Good luck and help me to help you (share ya reviews ya lazy bastards). :)

xboyx
28-08-2018, 12:18 AM
did you manage to cum?

bigfatkilo
28-08-2018, 07:57 AM
Sorry for xboys sake I need spell it out, yes mate I cummed. But not multiple times like some studs on here like to claim. Ha ha.

She's a real sweetie Makoto.

Brothelcreeper
28-08-2018, 08:45 AM
Nice review BFK,

She sounds nice and young.

I have only ever seen one Japanese girl, busty Liz at Ginza a few years ago. Should do more.

Not many of them frequent the Western suburbs.

encoule
28-08-2018, 09:40 AM
i have seen her and can confirm she is indeed a nice girl. be good to her guys.

Hu6e
28-08-2018, 09:55 AM
Nice review bro.
Shame about the size though.

Still looking for those skinny size 4s.
With the perfect thigh gap.

Putter
28-08-2018, 08:09 PM
Thx for the review bigfatkilo. Have to check her out. Am going through the babes at this place. Went for Tiffany this week, Roxy last week.

juknov
28-08-2018, 10:05 PM
Late to this - can you explain 'the perfect thigh gap' ?

xboyx
29-08-2018, 12:14 PM

for me, a gap between straight legs is perfect

wooyy
31-08-2018, 09:13 PM
Hi Guys, Usually how many times can you cum in 30 Mins/ 45Mins?
I was just worried if the girls are too experienced for me and I cum in 10 mins lol do I get to continue or what? Cheers

Hu6e
31-08-2018, 09:44 PM

The perfect thigh gap?

Not anorexic, but you gotta see the light behind her.
I find the thigh gap intoxicating.

BigDipper
01-09-2018, 12:25 AM
Nice one BFK... man our tastes are so aligned... the size4 skinnies! Was scoping this one too cos of the s4 label. Glad you did the labour for me!!

Thigh gap... like a little triangular target for my cock!