PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire Rui - Top Tier Service is only the beginning

juice123
28-08-2018, 09:28 PM
Rui was on holiday for quite some time, and finally she's back on the roster again. All my previous sessions with Rui were all amazing, I knew I had to make a booking to visit her again ASAP.

Rui is a tall girl, very nice and slim figure, white and silky soft skin. From top to bottom, perfect in their own way. Nice and big D cup boobs, soft and round butt and very long legs. When Rui is working her magic, make sure to check out the side and top mirrors, her figure is just like a supermodel. I am usually a tits man, but I have to say, her butt is big and soft, I can play for hours.

Shower is standard with shower BBBJ, but is definitely very enjoyful. Rui does a sensual and seductive boob massage, rubbing her soft and big tits all over you.

As the title suggests, Rui is the service queen. Her service is very good, crazily good. She does one of the best catbaths I've ever experienced. She makes sure every inch of your skin will be licked by her tongue, front and back. You can also feel her soft boobs touching your skin as she goes up and down. While Rui is doing the catbath, her hands are always busy, sensually touching your little one, or playing your balls. DD is also on the table for anyone who enjoys a good DD.

Rui also gives a very good and slurpy BBBJ. Just like catbath, her hands are always busy as well. Lots attention to the balls and eye contact at the same time. She would also come up to tease you as well, but when she does that, she makes sure her hand is pleasuring your little one at the same time.

Sex with Rui is amazing, and definitely check out the side and ceiling mirrors when she's on top. She knows how to work her body, and lots of eye contact and teasing, as well as lots kissing.

One thing to note, Rui is very vocal during the whole session. Doesn't matter if it's catbath, BBBJ or sex, she moans non-stop and making sure she is enjoying herself as much as you are enjoying her.

In sum, Rui is very accommodating and lovely to chat to as well. She doesn't rush time, making sure your time with her, she is yours and yours only. I would recommend Rui to anyone, her service is top tier, coupled with a supermodel body and a great personality.

cassius
28-08-2018, 10:31 PM
How would you rate her face? Age?

Brothelcreeper
28-08-2018, 10:34 PM
Rui seems to get lots of good reviews. She looks good in the photos.