PDA

View Full Version : Boss gave me a day off for the hard work, Heading to 5 star now!

beast
10-05-2012, 02:36 PM
Bro, honestly... I've never been to 5stars, not a city boy whatsoever, hate taking trains, but here I am, on the train, (find it hard to park in city). Bro, I need quick advice, anything...
Girls, rules, anything... I've read alot of ar, so many nice girl there, ... Confused me, and made it hard for sure. What I'll be looking for... Daty, bbbf, dfk.. tight pussy, and full on gfe, as I'm pretty shy, wish the girl are wild and fun to play. Thanks bro.
Ps. I'm not to sure if there's alot of girls, as its quite early... Gonna try my luck

Flyerr221
10-05-2012, 02:41 PM
Catching the train ? Here's a tip: when you get there and if the place has lots of paintings, you're in the Art Gallery do not ask the receptionist for sex !.

Keep walking down the hill, Bro. ;-)

wilisno
10-05-2012, 02:50 PM
Bro, honestly... I've never been to 5stars, not a city boy whatsoever, hate taking trains, but here I am, on the train, (find it hard to park in city). Bro, I need quick advice, anything...
Girls, rules, anything... I've read alot of ar, so many nice girl there, ... Confused me, and made it hard for sure. What I'll be looking for... Daty, bbbf, dfk.. tight pussy, and full on gfe, as I'm pretty shy, wish the girl are wild and fun to play. Thanks bro.
Ps. I'm not to sure if there's alot of girls, as its quite early... Gonna try my luck

Just go there, tell the receptionist what you want and he'll give you some recommendation. But basically you can get all that you specified from any girl there ! ;) ;) ;)

Butty
10-05-2012, 08:36 PM
How did you go Beast? Still there?

HookedonHookerz
10-05-2012, 11:41 PM
i always liked the round bed. The paintings i do not like however.

Sergaent Brody
11-05-2012, 03:21 AM
I had been to five star numerous times ... There are paintings???

wilisno
11-05-2012, 03:53 AM

Hahaha ! You've been too busy to notice !

Jj999
11-05-2012, 05:08 AM

Yes there are paintings.

Maybe those paintings would show themselves to those who have gone there enough time. So visit them more, and you'll see the paintings. :miao:

beast
11-05-2012, 10:23 AM
Now, I know why they called themself five star, and what's all the frust about.
I ended up picking Lisa, don't wanna go into to much details, as most bro know, Lisa don't like to expose in AR, however .... Mind blowing service indeed.
Yeah, about the painting, I've noticed.... Pretty artistic, if I did't see those girls, I would thought I've ended up in an art gallary as flyerr suggested. Lol, all good, thank you guys...

Sergaent Brody
11-05-2012, 10:37 AM
If not for you guys, I could have gone there another 100 times more and still wouldn't notice ...

I did once sat at the lounge and watched motor GP for an hour while waiting for my girl ...

wilisno
11-05-2012, 02:19 PM
The beast got tamed by Lisa ! ;) ;) ;)

Sergaent Brody
11-05-2012, 02:28 PM
OMG, Lisa the Beast Tamer ...

sounds like a boss in WoW, dropped purple??

out2play
11-05-2012, 05:05 PM
damn jealous! Ive been trying to get out of work to book time with Rita but keep getting caught ....
Hope she's planning to come back :)