PDA

View Full Version : General talk Most dodgy experience

MrGrumpy
29-08-2018, 10:01 AM
Definitely was a private house msg at West End and funnily enough was using one of the coupon companies. Can’t remember if it was Scoopon or Groupon.

Old Qld’er was cluttered up with towels and shit everywhere. Almost walked but decided to give it a go. ML was a solid shortie Latina. She proceeded with a half decent msg and then went for the jewels right at the end like a grizzly bear with a salmon. escaped there with my life (just) never to return. Think this place still exists too. 😵

Kowabunga
29-08-2018, 07:47 PM
Had an odd experience recently with a private WL in the CBD.
Intention was to be a sensual massage.
ML quickly resorted to grabbing my willie whilst lying face down.
Then extrapolated to other activities.
A bit weird.
Left with the impression it was full transexual from Laos with Thai father.

Massaddict
29-08-2018, 09:08 PM
My worst experience was a private ML at Sunnybank. The house was on a busy rd. Inside the house looked like it belonged to a hoarder or it was used for storage. Everywhere was stacked high with stuff except for the one room where the action happens. The ML was nothing like her pics. Old chinese lady have to be late 50s and built like a pot belly stove. YUK YUK YUK!

I never trust pics on Locanto. I even ask if their pics are real and they say yes but sadly when I get there I was lied to.

4FoW2
29-08-2018, 11:28 PM
....did I tell you about the ML who had a sign on her door that said " My dogs and I are a family - love me love my dogs" I thought that's nice an animal lover. Entered saw 3 dogs wandering around the living room, place stunk like wee....never ran so fast in my life .... not the sort of threesome I had in mind!
The things we do!

Homebrew
30-08-2018, 07:28 AM
was in SA, back in the 90's, didn't know a lot about the game back then. their rules were very different. had been to see the most beautiful HAB in a private house and had a fantastic time, when i was dressed and ready to go she handed me a sheet of paper, the look on my face must have said it all. she said in case the police approach you outside, i look for job for you, just tell them have to fill out form and bring it back next time, WTF.
walked out of that place like a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.

Kowabunga
30-08-2018, 09:39 AM
My first experience with a massage shop in SA many years ago. Nice massage.
When driving off I was pulled up by two detectives and requested to appear in court to testify against the shop.
Turned up on the day and waited. Luckily the court appearance was called off. Never found out why.