PDA

View Full Version : General talk Chubby vs skinny’.

Seafood
29-08-2018, 01:37 PM
Up to recently I have always booked based on shop pictures ‘ and usually slim girls
Recently I went to shop didn’t book my regular girl as she was busy
Mamasan recommended other girl’ on first sight I was going to leave as girl looked very chubby
However as I was horny went with her anyway’
Once session started I really enjoyed the extra meatiness in the arms waist ; benefits of chubby girl was fat boobies’
Also felt because girl knew she was fat gave especially good service’ since then I have tried a few chubby girls and have not been disapointed’
On first seeing the girl she said’i am Too fat right?some self esteem issues from missing too many line ups I guess’ I was well rewarded for choosing her’
Body slide no fun with skinny body right.?

hereandthere
29-08-2018, 05:56 PM
The few times that i have had a slightly overweight ML (chubby is probably overstating it) i have thoroughly enjoyed the session and your theory that the girl tries that little bit more so as not to disappoint is in my experience quite accurate. I think the key is for the girl's body to be firm, slightly overweight but firm is where it's at and makes for a nice change from the sometimes very attractive starfish.

vitamin
29-08-2018, 06:11 PM
Chubby is Nice.
They feel better and as long as they have a pretty face. A bit of extra meat never bothered me.
I actually find a little bit extra to be attractive at times.

On the other hand. when they are very skinny / borderline underweight i'm not as attracted.

Rice
29-08-2018, 07:02 PM
Skinny women make me feel masculine but thicker women are undeniably erotic in a primal way

Hu6e
29-08-2018, 07:29 PM
I'm a shallow cunt.
If there is too much chubb, stretch marks, cellulite, saggy titties.... I get the flop.
I dunno why, I just am not attracted to bigger girls.

Littlewonder
29-08-2018, 08:26 PM
Dont judge a book by its cover!
We all have our idea of what is the best or what we think we like, if you occasionally look out side the square every now and then you will find a gem.
At the end of the day connecting with the lady is what counts every thing else then becomes academic

ML_Lover
29-08-2018, 09:59 PM
I crave tall >168cm size 8-10 English speaking Asian ML’s - they are really hard to find. Please PM me if you know any!

Really sick of 160cm skinny size 6 48Kg clones, slightly bigger girls are much sexier to me.

Brothelcreeper
29-08-2018, 11:05 PM
Chubby beats skinny hands down any day of the week.

Chubby = big tits.

Brothelcreeper
29-08-2018, 11:06 PM
I'm a shallow cunt.
If there is too much chubb, stretch marks, cellulite, saggy titties.... I get the flop.
I dunno why, I just am not attracted to bigger girls.

Me and you are polar opposites.

Fat bottomed girls you make the rocking world go round.

LookingForTheOne
29-08-2018, 11:41 PM
I dont mind chubby girls as long as they are not self conscious. One of my best GFE experiences is with Ada from WeChat. She Massaged me, Feed me, Took me to Gym at her hotel, Then went swimming and back for more food.

I often pick the chubby girl in the shop :)

studsg
30-08-2018, 01:17 AM
There was a chubby ML called MoMo who used to work at SS, she would like to bury her tits in my face until I could hardly breathe...

Also for boob lovers, if it's a DD or E there is no way a skinny lady would carry that size, they would definitely be on the slightly chubby side at least.

So I get the part where chubby ladies tend to give better service.

liminal
30-08-2018, 01:43 AM
I crave tall >168cm size 8-10 English speaking Asian ML’s - they are really hard to find. Please PM me if you know any!

Really sick of 160cm skinny size 6 48Kg clones, slightly bigger girls are much sexier to me.

Lindfield Thai Massage - cute receptionist / Ml

JT0417
30-08-2018, 06:35 AM
Chubby gives me a chubby,
Thai massage joint at dulwich hill has a big girl doing massage , very skilled part 2 with her soft chubby hands : )

Hu6e
30-08-2018, 08:29 AM
Me and you are polar opposites.

Fat bottomed girls you make the rocking world go round.

Still.... I've had a fair few good leads from you Brothelcreeper.
As you once said, one man's chalice is another man's poison.

AHLUNGOR
30-08-2018, 10:26 AM
Everything in moderation and as long as the girl is Not extremely chubby or extremely skinny (like just skins and bones ) she will have her range of customers. But in general , and purely judging by the feedbacks through the reviews in the forum, sizes 4-8 girls are generally more popular than girls on the plus sizes like 12/14 or bigger .

People might think because I’m a breasts man, it’s the bigger the better, far from it, they still need to be firm and not too big and sag too much to the point of floppy!

Any boobs bigger than Emma’s would probably loss it’s attractiveness and playability.

Just my two cents

Cheers

Meng
30-08-2018, 03:55 PM
Not a huge fan in chubby girls. The extra muffin top on the stomach is really visible when they cow girl you and it’s just a turn off.

cmk76
30-08-2018, 08:02 PM

Have you tried Sayuri from Pyrmont? She might fit your bill...

pyrosphere_36
30-08-2018, 11:36 PM
I mean, if you're paying for sex you might as well get a WL with a perfect body right? lol

Philip
31-08-2018, 12:47 AM
more cushion for the pushin :haha:

Seafood
31-08-2018, 04:54 PM
Everything in moderation and as long as the girl is Not extremely chubby or extremely skinny (like just skins and bones ) she will have her range of customers. But in general , and purely judging by the feedbacks through the reviews in the forum, sizes 4-8 girls are generally more popular than girls on the plus sizes like 12/14 or bigger .

People might think because I’m a breasts man, it’s the bigger the better, far from it, they still need to be firm and not too big and sag too much to the point of floppy!

Any boobs bigger than Emma’s would probably loss it’s attractiveness and playability.

Just my two cents

Cheers

The there’s the skinny girl with big boobs’ which I’d love to experience

woods23
31-08-2018, 11:27 PM
The there’s the skinny girl with big boobs’ which I’d love to experience

There was a ml Ann at diva or rita at ss....small girl big boobs nd is natural too..I think is DD cup nd the wettest pussy !!

juknov
31-08-2018, 11:45 PM
Something too common isnt something I will pay for.
Slim with nice boobs, thats more exotic and more memorable

edenclubbrothel
31-08-2018, 11:56 PM
For me, woman with a bit of chub is great. Must be natural breast! (hehe)

BigDipper
01-09-2018, 12:35 AM
Wow... a while since I’ve been to this end of the forum. Some good threads now.

As most would guess I like em SKINNY all the way and small if I can get it.

Something about being able to lift the girl up with 1 arm and fill those voids with your own fat cock. Smother her into the bed with your own body weight.
Complete dominance yeah!

There is a limit though...
X@35annandale ages ago. That was skinny gone wrong.

encoule
01-09-2018, 12:42 AM
a bit o Chubb is nice but the sweat thats easily generated by chubby chic is a bit of a turn off for me... for some reason I prefer a sweaty skinny chick over chubby one..... that's me!

eltran
01-09-2018, 01:14 AM
Basically as long as they aren't too far in either direction or big-small, or young-old it doesn't really bother me.

Clozapine
03-09-2018, 07:40 AM
Not too fussy. As long as doesn't go too extreme either way.

AHLUNGOR
04-09-2018, 10:23 AM
Chubby gives me a chubby,
Thai massage joint at dulwich hill has a big girl doing massage , very skilled part 2 with her soft chubby hands : )

Hey JT,

You saw my review on Kathy at Happy Thai, she is your girl man ! Go play with those E Cups mate !!

puntercouple
04-09-2018, 02:06 PM
I like mine slim and petite. B cup is enough for me.