PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville LEILA - A Night to Remember!!

Mr Fugly
30-08-2018, 01:25 AM
Person's Name : Leila

Establishment : 42G

Photo Genuine: Yes

Rates : $230/hour

Size/shape : 165 cm tall, beautiful shape, slim and BUSTY!

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, DATY, FS, GFE

I was contemplating whether or not to post an AR for Leila.. this beautiful woman is very popular and there are already numerous reports for her. My experience with Leila is that she is so much fun to be with, her huge GG breasts are perfect to hold... I must say that I am not really a breast man, but Leila is really in a league of her own! I messaged 42 on wechat to see who was on and Justin replied that Leila was on and free. I thought "why not?" and booked Leila in for a 3am booking to see if all the hype was accurate... fuck me, was it accurate!! From the moment Leila walked into the room, the session was just super fun and a total GFE for me!!

Leila is not on roster that often and only seems to work once every few days. Leila walked into the room and the first thing that I noticed was her pictures are completely accurate! What you see is what you get! Leila walked in with a skin coloured one piece that accentuated every curve on her body, from her ginormous GG tits to her stunningly gorgeous legs. Her eyes are an almond colour that would stand out on any other girl, but Leila is... Leila!!

Leila is a fun girls, her attitude is just amazing and she makes you feel completely welcome with her LFK at the start of the session.. in the shower, she washed me down and all I could do was play with her "assets"! My cock was that fucking huge, I almost cum just watching her! AS her last client for the evening, she must have been fairly tired at the end of a long day, but she didn't show this at all! He attitude was just sensational!

Leila got me to lay down on my back and she commenced an awesome BBBJ that soon had me grabbing her head and asking her to stop or I would blow the load far too quickly! Her technique involved sucking the whole length of the shaft and there waas no speed to try to get you to cum quickly... she slowly savoured every moment! This soon got way too much and I asked her to flip around so I could have a bit of fun in 69! Well, let me tell you... Leila in 69 is just out of this world! Her technique didn't change, but her GG tits pressing down on my body was a distraction I certainly didn't need! I have to say that I was very surprised at how good her tits are.. I wont describe it, you just need to try them out for yourself!

69 was finished and Leila flipped herself over, I grabbed her legs and dragged her to the bottom of the bed and started a session of DATY that seemed to enjoy very much! Finally, we dommed up and commenced the session in mish... I couldn't take my eyes off her tits as I fucked her... her pussy is really one of the tightest I have ever experienced and I pumped away and watched her face as she closed her eyes and seemed to be enjoying our session immensely! I quickly got completely knackered as I pumped this gorgeous woman and was soon sweating like there was no tomorrow!

Finally, I asked Leila to continue a BBBJ and confirmed that she was ok with a CIM finale! She indicated that this was fine and started her awesome BBBJ .. finally her buzzer went off and she ignored it completely and ensured that I blew my load before stopping.. I have to admit that I had never experienced anything like this and I think that Leila is well worth a return visit or 2!

Thank you Justin for organising this...the good times just keep rolling!'

Thank you Leila for... well... being Leila!! lol

Return factor? Shit yeah!!

42Gladesville
05-09-2018, 09:13 PM
Leila is working tonight

coolridge
25-09-2018, 02:03 PM
Haven't seen her around for a while, holidays? Another shop?