PDA

View Full Version : 200 Moggill Rd

reddoor
30-08-2018, 12:41 PM
With one of Brissy's best shops just down the rd it was hard to divert to here but curiosity got the better of me. The shop is cramped with small poorly lit rooms and gaps on top of walls. The couch where the girls sit is right outside the rooms, so your on full display if the door is opened too wide when girl leaves the room. There was no serenity, music was too loud and constant chatter and phones ringing coming from outside. Selection of girls i saw was poor and no way would get work at a big name shop. The one i ended up with was not to my liking much but provided the necessery result. $55 hr which is ok but whats the point . For an extra 5 bucks u can get a hottie 100 m down the hill. Dont think ill b back but the visit has increased my appreciation for my reg haunts.

Brissypunter
30-08-2018, 12:46 PM
Yeah these new pop up shops make u value the girls and service at some of the better shops around town .. by way is this in a qld like house on moggill rd?

reddoor
30-08-2018, 02:38 PM
Nah, that one gone i think. This one in a block of shops just after Mc Inroy st on left outbound. U can drive down under bld and park and they will give u a code when u leave shop for free parking. Bus stop right outside entrance too doesnt help. Cant c them lasting with Acqua down the rd especially if they think they can command tips that beauties at Acqua can get.

Massaddict
30-08-2018, 09:46 PM
Tried this place recently too. They advertise pretty, young MLs so thought I would give it a try.

Totally agree with Reddoor - the selection on the day I went was not young or good looking- very disappointing. WIR - no

Much better available nearby.