PDA

View Full Version : General talk Where do you find Chinese non WL's?

Leftoverman
30-08-2018, 05:21 PM
Apart from online dating sites,what is the best way to meet Chinese non-WL's? They are out there but seem very elusive. Pubs are usually out of the question as most don't go to bars and most don't drink alcohol. Hanging around Chinatown is to much of a tease but I guess you have to put yourself where they congregate. Any ideas punters?
Cheers
Leftoverman

CunningLinguist
30-08-2018, 10:37 PM
I think you could have worded this better to avoid any implied meanings, but anyway a great place to go is your local Chinese massage parlour, no WLs there, only MLs ...

Failing that try Chatswood, Eastwood, Hurstville, or anywhere a bargain is to be had :)

mahlerkay
30-08-2018, 10:43 PM
Apart from online dating sites,what is the best way to meet Chinese non-WL's? They are out there but seem very elusive. Pubs are usually out of the question as most don't go to bars and most don't drink alcohol. Hanging around Chinatown is to much of a tease but I guess you have to put yourself where they congregate. Any ideas punters?
Cheers
Leftoverman

Try English language exchange Meetups... And if you are specifically targeting a race, do try to learn a bit of their language /culture

beta101
30-08-2018, 11:35 PM
Cheers
Leftoverman

I'm getting an very unhealthy vibe from the op. Just stick to paying for everyone's sake.

pyrosphere_36
30-08-2018, 11:35 PM
Try and hit the clubs maybe?

chemistry84
30-08-2018, 11:55 PM
If you go through Sydney CBD on George St, it's more Chinese you hear than English conversations. That's one spot.

Babycat
31-08-2018, 12:01 AM
Try English language exchange Meetups... And if you are specifically targeting a race, do try to learn a bit of their language /culture
One is held at Shark Hotel, I think.
Another place is Chinatown, or maybe UTS campus.

Riff888
31-08-2018, 12:12 AM
One is held at Shark Hotel, I think.
Another place is Chinatown, or maybe UTS campus.

Huge Meetup at Sharkies on Tuesdays. Met quite a few Japanese girls there.

One of the organisers is a really cool Japanese guy.

vitamin
31-08-2018, 12:24 AM
Huge Meetup at Sharkies on Tuesdays. Met quite a few Japanese girls there.

One of the organisers is a really cool Japanese guy.

He want's Chinese girlfriend i think

USE TAN TAN.

It's like tinder but for Chinese. I mean you can use it. Just might not get a lot of matches.

Riff888
31-08-2018, 12:45 AM
Lots of Chinese girls looking for non Chinese partners on this app called Coffee meets Bagel.

Well I've met a Vietnamese lady, 43 and a girl from Wuhan 38.

The rest of the time a few chats and then ghost.

marmont
01-09-2018, 11:50 PM
Coffee meets bagel is an American app. Waste a lot of time if there are very few Australians using it

Riff888
01-09-2018, 11:57 PM
Coffee meets bagel is an American app. Waste a lot of time if there are very few Australians using itIt only matches you to girls in Sydney. It's the best dating app I have used for ages. It seems to match me with Asian girls, lol it already knows my preferences.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Philip
02-09-2018, 02:22 AM
most don't go to bars and most don't drink alcohol
Not true at all. Try Sanctuary, Cheers or any of the bars at the Star to name a few

aussiegaigin
02-09-2018, 09:00 AM
I've had some success with WeChat.

gentleguy
02-09-2018, 10:42 AM
maybe hillsong church

konfuzion
02-09-2018, 11:18 AM
maybe hillsong church

Hahahaha, my ex wife is a Vietnamese church girl. It didn't end well.

I've had some luck on WeChat, POF and CMB.

But punting is perfect for me, I'm too selfish, I can't deal with sharing my life and bank account. I love sleeping alone.

So 2 hours in bed then, please go home.

Mr Bastard
02-09-2018, 01:11 PM
………………..China…………………

pyrmont_dude
02-09-2018, 04:03 PM
Tantan works best for me

marmont
02-09-2018, 04:12 PM
How do you pick up on WeChat?
Is it the Add Contacts from your vicinity?

aussiegaigin
02-09-2018, 05:56 PM
How do you pick up on WeChat?
Is it the Add Contacts from your vicinity?

I just put up my profile and leave the app running, so I am visible nearby.

If the woman is interested, she initiates contact.

I don't get a lot of responses, but they are usually fruitful.

I've had a few visiting tourists and a couple of locals.

marmont
02-09-2018, 08:16 PM
Interesting. A lot of people nearby but none reply. Also WeChat just gives the name and a photo. Doesnt tell you if you are texting someones wife

JT0417
03-09-2018, 06:25 AM
Chatting to this restaurant about foods and shit on wechat , then called in for bite .
Lady manager very friendly and keen , so asked it to accompany me to another highly regarded place to which she agreed,
And then back to my place where I bite her , ; )

pyrmont_dude
03-09-2018, 11:35 AM
Chatting to this restaurant about foods and shit on wechat , then called in for bite .
Lady manager very friendly and keen , so asked it to accompany me to another highly regarded place to which she agreed,
And then back to my place where I bite her , ; )

Nice. I guess you put in the time so sometimes there's a nice reward