Person's Name : Somi

Establishment : N5M

Photo Genuine: Yes

Rates : $200/hour Diamond but received Premium

Size/shape : 160 cm? Petite

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : FS. LFK. BBBJ

First time writing AR so cut me some slack :miao:

Booked a session with Somi though weChat, Asked specifically if Somi provides Diamond service and was told yes, booked a 45min session
Arrived and met up with Mamasan and OMG this Mamasan was so friendly it made me feel like I've known her for years, Paid the $200 for 45min diamond and headed in the room for a shower
couldn't find any towels :question: so had to stay in the shower for about 10 minutes until Somi rocked up with the towels. she popped in and out of the shower quickly and we started our session
BBBJ for about 1 min or 2 and the condom was on. no touching much was allowed and no DFK or DATY. Ok whatever.. each to their own :anger:
Though out the sesh she kept complaining my junk was too big and long so I couldn't really go all the way :cool2: which I was kinda happy but a little annoyed lol
she came before me and I asked if I can finish off with a CIM like the Diamond package included, she then told me i only booked for premium and it wasn't included, even after I said I paid 200 for the diamond she started acting like she can't speak english. Fine thats cool i'll just do it normal until I came. had a shower and talked for a little (English returned) and left.
I did kinda expected to be given a lower service to the one I paid for from some of the AR on here hence I double checked with on weChat :/ I guess they still haven't changed their ways:fire:
She was very cute and her photo was on point. the experience would have been perfect if I actually received what i had paid for.

The Speechwriter
31-08-2018, 09:11 AM
Here we go again. Another shoddy example of “miscommunication” between shop, girl and client.

End result is that the client doesn’t get what he paid for. Loss for him, loss for the girl, and loss for the shop. What a mess.

Thanks for the AR Muffinmen.

The worst part — for the shop — is that Mm says “I did kinda expect to be given a lower service to the one I paid for...”

Wow. This is N5’s new brand reputation — an EXPECTATION from punters that it won’t deliver what we pay for.

Based on this experience Mm, will you go back to this place?

Paison
31-08-2018, 11:07 AM
The friendly reception is a ploy to get you not to complain afterwards.
I always get paranoid when reception is too friendly. Usually means girl I booked wont love up to expectations.
Fuck reception, I am there for the girl and only the girl!

devo69
31-08-2018, 12:07 PM
Yeah it's disappointing that's for sure. Funny thing is, I have never had a bad session @42. I live closer to N5M and when a girl from 42 that I have had a great time with before happens to appear on the roster at N5M I will often make a booking and every time they haven't lived up to their usual standard. It makes no sense really, but they always seem to have slightly less enthusiasm, purely coincidental I am sure.
Maybe 42 has a better vibe or maybe they are pumping nitrous oxide through the air-con..

Hu6e
31-08-2018, 12:11 PM
I'm taking this AR with a grain of salt.
First post ever, on an account that's 2 days old, and it's a negative AR directed at n5m.
Even though I dont like certain aspects of n5m, I gotta call out this bit of bullshittery.
Not even so much as a regular post in general talk.
I see how other forums have rules to combat this.

exstar
31-08-2018, 12:41 PM
I'm taking this AR with a grain of salt.
First post ever, on an account that's 2 days old, and it's a negative AR directed at n5m.
Even though I dont like certain aspects of n5m, I gotta call out this bit of bullshittery.
Not even so much as a regular post in general talk.
I see how other forums have rules to combat this.

Gotta disagree with you there bro. If it was a fake review I’m sure it’d be harsher. I’ve experienced very similar experience but at 42, twice actually. The second time I fronted reception about it, they were ‘apologetic’ about it and offered a $50 refund.
Since then my lifehack is to always go standard at these shops then suss out the girl in the room - if the vibe is there then negotiate the diamond service and pay the extras directly to her and she keeps the full thing. Win2 for both of you.

Meng
31-08-2018, 02:13 PM
The friendly reception is a ploy to get you not to complain afterwards.
I always get paranoid when reception is too friendly. Usually means girl I booked wont love up to expectations.
Fuck reception, I am there for the girl and only the girl!

Hah that’s interesting that others had similar issues with Marrickville. I started a thread in general talk
about condom etiquette and It was actually one of the girls there that made me put it on myself and took ages to find the condom. Didn’t want to write a negative AR since they were so welcoming but now I’m getting suspicious.

Previously thought it was just me...

Marrickvill_5
31-08-2018, 02:22 PM
Hi everyone. Muffinmen is correct, while Somi can do diamond I wouldn’t recommend first time punters who have seen her to opt for it. If you want those services in the future ask the reception to tell the girl before the service starts that way it’s clear from both you and the girl. Sometimes the girl might not like to hear it from the customer but she is much more open to it if she hears it from us. Apologies on not getting what you paid for. Please shoot me a PM and I’ll get back to you with a resolution as last time I tried to message first the inbox was full. (Although seeing as you’re a new member I doubt that will be the case) and yes you’re right. She is VERY young And cute so she does have a bit of attitude. This could have been avoided if there was better communication between us with you so this is 100% on us. In the future if you want specific things in diamond service let us know before hand so we can help you specifically choose a girl who is not only able to do those services but is happy to do those services.

Regards

M5

Hu6e
31-08-2018, 07:35 PM
Gotta disagree with you there bro. If it was a fake review I’m sure it’d be harsher. I’ve experienced very similar experience but at 42, twice actually. The second time I fronted reception about it, they were ‘apologetic’ about it and offered a $50 refund.
Since then my lifehack is to always go standard at these shops then suss out the girl in the room - if the vibe is there then negotiate the diamond service and pay the extras directly to her and she keeps the full thing. Win2 for both of you.

I like your life back bro.
I really like it.
More power to the ladies.