PDA

View Full Version : Ginza GInza - Minji

guerillacon
31-08-2018, 08:39 PM
So I lurk around the forums occasionally to keep an eye out on the rare gems. Punting's great but don't want to pay out the arse and get an eventual STD.

Saw Minji a few nights ago since she was new to Ginza, she had good pics and also a pretty great review so decided to take the plunge.

Made my booking, I was in the room within 5 min of booking start time.

Minji is really pretty. It's difficult to accurately describe a face since they're all so different, but as an Asian guy I would say she would definitely be 8.5-9.

Her tits are just fucking incredible. And actually, this was a first for me, she was actually so friendly, and her personality was so nice that I'd say her attractive grew as we chatted and fucked.

And make no mistake, she's definitely a good fuck. Got into it without detectable fakeness that many other girls have, showed me a few new interesting positions to boot which I'll definitely be reusing.

Shame my dick doesn't like condoms much, even with an incredible hot WL could only manage 1 shot (and needed some coaxing to even do that).

Still, felt like my childhood dream of banging a kpop star was fulfilled that night.

My best punting experience so far.

bigC808
31-08-2018, 09:25 PM
Thanks for the AR bro! I really think I need to see Minji!

BigDipper
01-09-2018, 12:21 AM
Nice one mate. Been scoping her pics for a while now... is she tall or short?
Slim, skinny athletic?
The pics online look a tad photoshopped.

eltran
01-09-2018, 02:07 AM
Her page says 164cm which is 5'3 and the pics look kinda . so a little short.

guerillacon
01-09-2018, 04:03 AM
She's medium height and build for a woman her age.

Pics are a bit shopped for sure, but she's not too far off.

moonlight1919
01-09-2018, 12:00 PM
She was different from the photo, but she is pretty. And a bit fat