PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville MICHELLE !! Oh What A Night!!

Mr Fugly
31-08-2018, 08:58 PM
Person's Name : Michelle

Establishment : 42 Gladesville, 2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville.

Photo Genuine: Yes

Rates : $230/hour diamond

Size/shape : 150 cm tall, Tiny but well proportioned and all woman!

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, DATY, FS, GFE

Last night I decided to book Michelle after reading a couple of awesome reviews for her (thanks Meng and A&L!) and wondered what it would be like to fuck a tiny doll... shot a text off to Gary and asked to lock Michelle in as her last booking as it was already quite late and was told that she finishes at midnight. I asked to book her for the hour and then proceeded to get ready rather quickly as time was already getting on and 42 was a fair distance away. Arrived at 42 about 15 min early and was quickly shown into a VIP room by Gary and was told that Michelle would soon join me as she had been resting and awaiting my arrival. I get myself comfortable as the room itself was one of the best that I had seen with the heat set to a nice level and the lighting is adjustable so I dimmed it a little bit more. Within a minute, there was a soft knock on the door and in entered Michelle.

Michelle was dressed in white lingerie and a pair of silver sparkly heels ans she looked young!... tiny!! ..... fucking sexy!!! Michelle greeted me in a very soft voice and a huge smile! "Hello baby!" she lightly breathed! Fuck me, even her voice had me getting harder than a rich cunt's attitude to the poor!!! Michelle was still in her heels, they added about 15 cm to her height and I still had to bend far over to greet her with some very very gentle LFK... after reading the reviews, it's obvious that Michelle loves the gentle path and I started to gently caress her cheek and continue to gently LFK her as we stood there at the entrance!

Michelle stepped out of her heels and it seemed like she barely reached the bottom of my chest.. I was getting a bit worried that this gorgeous girl would be far too small to accommodate my cock and I decided then and there that not only would I take the gentler path, I would start the session off about her and concentrate on Michelle and her obviously tiny pussy! After the shower, in which Michelle gave me a very gentle wash-down and showed a lot of care that the actual soap itself was very cold and she made an effort to warm it up under the hot water, I asked her to lay down and I very gently commenced a session of DATY on her tight little pussy!

Michelle has a bit of a bush, like most young Chinese WL's, but it was trimmed and rather neat and presented no problems at all while I concentrated on her tiny litle pussy..yes, even her pussy was tiny, from the top of her clit to her ass - my tongue covered the whole area!! I very gently concentrated on licking that pussy into submission and Michelle very quickly had her pussy juices running to the point where her water got all syrupy and thick and indicated that she was well and truly ready to take a bit of cock, but I wanted her to actually cum first before we started on the hot sex. I took the first 20 minutes to slowly build Michelle up to the point where she was making some high pitch squeaks and was repeating the word "cum" over and over again... all this time, I had a super raging hard-on and Michelle was stroking my arms harder and harder as she got closer and closer until I finally grabbed her beautiful tits and plunged the tongue right in and she finally grabbed my head and pushed it in hard! It was so funny as Michelle looked completely shagged when I slowly climbed up and gave her lips a few gentle kisses.. she whispers "Thank you baby, I cum very hard!"... this is a good reason to book a girl for her last session because she can let herself go if she wants to, as you are her last client of the day (mind you that this has actually backfired and the girl was so tired from fucking all day long she couldn't wait to get out and go home to sleep!) and Michelle had let herself go completely!!

The look on her face was priceless! I was a little peeved that I actually spent so much time to actually get her to cum, but I needn't have worried! The look in her eyes made it completely worthwhile.. this girl loves the gentle path and she loved the fact that I took the time to make her cum! I was gently LFK and getting into some DFK as she lay under me, I started to help her along with a bit of a cockslide on her super wet pussy and I just loved her shuddering reaction! I spent another few minutes just sliding and finally she flipped me over and gave me what I could only describe as a catbath from hell, followed by a BBBJ from heaven! ( her catbath was great, but it was torture waiting to get my cock in her mouth!!). My cock was so rock hard by this time, Michelle had her tiny hand wrapped around the base of my cock and was licking and sucking it like an ice-cream! The feel of her tiny tongue was so completely unlike anything that I had ever felt before, it was amazing.. what was more amazing is that I was so excited that I was dripping also and Michelle just licked and sucked and slurped it up without a tissue in sight at all. Michelle licked lower and actually rimmed me and then the feel of her tiny tongue on my balls was just sensational! I stopped Michelle just in time from a CIM incident as I had no interest in CIM yet, I wanted to feel the inside of that tiny pussy and see if all the hype was right! I gently held both sides of her face as I drew her up from her lollipop cock that she was licking and slurping away on and drew her up to give her a few gentle kisses...

Michelle then mounts me and, while she is busy DFKing me, starts to do a pussy-slide that was getting dangerously close to penetration.. I stopped her and laughingly asked her to put a condom on so I can enjoy her services. Michelle doms me up and grabs my cock and mounts me in CG.. I then realise that there is no way in hell that I could actually accidentally penetrate her during a pussy-slide... she was so tight, that it took some major effort to push my cock inside her super tight super wet pussy! Michelle was pumping very hard in CG and her pussy was like a tight vice around my super hard cock... the feeling was completely sensational!

Finally, I asked her to flip over so I could fuck her in mish and found the whole episode super fun and super scary at the same time.. I have never felt a pussy that was so tight, yet she used no lube at all as she was super super wet! Michelle spread her legs so wide and I positioned myself in such a way that I was holding onto her upper arms, one leg over my should and she thrust her pussy up at an angle that wanted deeper penetration.. she was so tiny that I semi lifted her and hit her like a jackhammer for the next 10 minutes and felt her pussy contract so much as she cum again... this brought me over the line and I blew a massive load in the dom and she clamped her pussy hard and tight around my cock and I couldn't move for a minute or so... just after I blew my load, her alarm went off.. Michelle quickly turned it off and continued to LFK/DFK me while she had me locked inside her!

It got to the point where reception actually buzzed twice to make sure everything was ok and we ended up in the shower at the 70 minute mark (with a raging hard on!!)! Yet another 42G girl that is so obviously not a clock watcher!!

I wish I booked for 90 minutes (or ask to extend if she was willing) so I could see if I could get her to to give me a CIM experience!

Michelle has been the best sex I have ever had... big call, but there.. I make that call!

bigC808
31-08-2018, 09:17 PM
Wow! Great AR bro!

Meng
31-08-2018, 10:22 PM
Awesome bro! Michelle is a star. Thinking of popping into 42 next week, might try out a girl I haven’t seen before. Last time I went I saw Lily again and she was awesome as always.

Mr Fugly
01-09-2018, 08:48 AM
Wow! Great AR bro!

Thanks bro bigC!!

Awesome bro! Michelle is a star. Thinking of popping into 42 next week, might try out a girl I haven’t seen before. Last time I went I saw Lily again and she was awesome as always.

Thanks bro Meng! Michelle is the best, Lily was great, Leila was...Leila!! .. my plan is to try Mina or Maggie next... see if the girls at 42 continue with such high passes!! I really can't believe the quality of the girls at 42!

Or maybe I will just visit Michelle again, I wasn't joking when I said she was the best sex I have ever had!!

But... none of the girls I have tried at 42 are the same, each were different and great in their own way!!

Assandlegs
01-09-2018, 09:32 AM
Great AR!
Be careful with those feelings bro... lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Mr Fugly
23-09-2018, 01:39 PM
I went and seen Michelle again last week.. man, she is just perfect!! The tightest pussy ... ever!

adsl777d
01-10-2018, 12:34 AM
She is going to work at 278 now? Lol

42Gladesville
05-10-2018, 08:57 PM
shes here todayyyy!!!v

42Gladesville
29-10-2018, 12:00 AM
Last day for Michelle today!!!

ALEX09
30-05-2019, 03:33 PM
She is going to work at 278 now? Lol

club 278 mina?plz

Painterdan
30-05-2019, 09:33 PM
club 278 mina?plz

Definitely not.

Meng
31-05-2019, 08:17 PM
I miss Michelle. She was amazing. Does anyone know if she’s coming back?

Mr Fugly
01-06-2019, 02:02 PM
I miss Michelle. She was amazing. Does anyone know if she’s coming back?
Bro Meng, Michelle is still in China, looking after her family... she plans to return, but she is not sure when.

Meng
01-06-2019, 06:14 PM
Bro Meng, Michelle is still in China, looking after her family... she plans to return, but she is not sure when.

Ah cool thanks bro. It’s awesome that she’s planning to come back.