PDA

View Full Version : Question Any recommendations

deep_explorer
01-09-2018, 10:30 AM
All,

I was searching through the forum for answers, but all seems pretty old. So, posting fresh:

Is there any place where I can get service from a nice lebanese ladies? Never tried one and even if not FS, an good RnT will be fine. Any near the CBD? Any recommendations ? Thanks in advance punt mates.

Hu6e
01-09-2018, 12:39 PM
Check the rosters mate.

aussiegaigin
01-09-2018, 02:19 PM
Did you try the search function? You are more likely to find them in suburban shops.

Yinwei
22-09-2018, 11:59 PM
All,

I was searching through the forum for answers, but all seems pretty old. So, posting fresh:

Is there any place where I can get service from a nice lebanese ladies? Never tried one and even if not FS, an good RnT will be fine. Any near the CBD? Any recommendations ? Thanks in advance punt mates.

Lebanese (as opposed to the generic Oriental) MLs are extremely rare and if they have been forced into this line of work, then a punt can be a psychologically slippery slope. The cultural context is everything and attitudes vastly differ compared to Asian MLs. Then again, its your punt and if you find I hope you find satisfaction with it.

deep_explorer
24-09-2018, 10:56 PM
Thanks mate. The search is on, no luck so far.

cuteguy
28-09-2018, 10:56 PM
All,

You have better prospects in finding a Lebanese girl in a Caucasian FS shop rather than a RNT shop. Weren't there a few in some shops located in Liverpool or Pendle Hill?

xboyx
30-09-2018, 11:04 PM
are you lebanese yourself that you're interested in lebanese girls?

deep_explorer
03-10-2018, 10:52 PM
No. I am just amazed by the smooth skin and beauty seen on the roads.